Luck of the Irish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the Goalie look up from Janes pussy at me. Thats when it occurred to me. If I could watch them, then they could see us too.

That thought really turned me on.

I rolled over the edge of the hot tub now. My ass was now bared for Shay. I had already seen that his cock was rock hard and ready again.

"Fuck me baby" I pleaded.

I looked over my shoulder to see Shay standing up, coming behind me. He grabbed my shoulders and leaned toward me. I could feel his cock pressing against the cheeks of my ass. I looked inside. I saw the Goalie had now moved Jane over to the couch. He positioned her in the same position that I was in, only he had her slightly leaning over the back of the couch, with her ass facing directly toward me!

He and I were playing a "monkey see monkey do" game.

I saw him get behind Jane. He bent her over the couch back even more. He spread her ass cheeks for me to see. He held her wide for me to see her beautiful asshole. I felt my body respond immediately. I pushed my ass back against Shay, who was still teasing my ass and lower back with kisses and brushing me with his cock. I saw the Goalie lower his face to her ass. He kept her spread wide and began licking her ass. He licked long slow strokes from her pussy all the way to the top of her crack. "Oh God Babe" I moaned out loud.

Before I had realized what was coming out of my mouth out loud , I said "Oh yeah, lick that ass", referring to the goalie and Jane. Well, Shay wasted no time what so ever in spreading MY ass wide and diving in. Only he not only licked my slit and hole, he paused to penetrate my hot ass with his tongue.

It was so hot having my ass eaten and watching Jane getting the same treatment, that I came over and over again. The harder I came, the more Shay ate and fingered my ass and pussy.

I wanted to see Jane take that big cock I had been watching. I knew if I made the move to change positions, the Goalie would too.

"I need your cock babe" I said to Shay. He once again immediately obliged me. He stood behind me, reached down and spread my pussy and slid his cock right in from behind. I was so wet, it just slid right into place. Deeper and deeper it slid. I felt Shay brace himself so he could begin pumping me. God that cock felt so good inside me. I had to have all he could give me. I bent over with hands braced on the edges of the tub so I could push back against him as he was pumping me. I looked inside. The goalie was buried deep inside Jane. He was holding her small hips like she was a rag doll and moving her back and forth on his cock. He was hardly moving his body, but controlling her hips as he slammed into her. I could see his balls slamming into her ass. I could tell by the look on his face that Jane was really getting some incredible fucking. Shay continued slamming into me at the same time. I couldn't keep quiet any more.

"OH yeah babe fuck me, fuck my cunt hard with your cock" I was screaming.

Shays cock was deeper inside me then I have ever had a cock. I swear he was bottoming out. I wanted to feel his cumm inside me, but knew it would be a better show for the Goalie if he pulled out and sprayed his hot cumm all over the cheeks of my ass.

"Cumm on my ass babe" I encouraged Shay.

"Spray your hot cumm all over my Big ass baby"

In no time, he pulled his cock out of my wet pussy and stroked it a few times, and let loose a huge stream of hot cumm all over the cheeks of my ass.

I looked up in time to see the Goalie stroking his massive cock just outside Jane's creamy white ass. He was really stroking his cock hard and fast. He looked up and saw me, smiled, and let loose a big stream of white creamy cumm all over Jane's ass.

That evening was the closest I had ever come to having a foursome. It sure made me think I would like to try it. Maybe it was just the magic in the air, maybe it was the 4 leaf clover in my pocket. Or maybe we all had a little luck of the Irish.

I am now a season Hockey ticket holder, with a seat right behind the bench. My new best friend Jane never misses a game with me.

12