Luckiest Daddy in the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yunie
Yunie
127 Followers

Tori whimpered, begging, knowing she was gonna cum any second with her daddy pounding her poor little pussy. "Dadddddy," She whined, "PLEEEASE let me cum! Pleease let me cum all over your cock!"

Richard shoved his big dick in and out, watching as he was splitting his daughter wide open. He saw her breasts jiggling underneath her as he fucked her into her mattress. "Fucking cum NOW, slut. Cum all over daddy's dick!"

Tori moaned loudly, cumming 10x harder than she did when he was tonguing her pussy. Her cunt constricted around his dick, having spasms as she came. Her body was twitching and her back arched, pushing herself further onto his hard dick.

Richard was fucking losing it. "Fuck, baby girl, I am gonna cum in your tight pussy! Do you want daddy's cum, slut?"

Tori, still under her orgasm spell, whimpered loudly, "Yes, daddy! Give me all your hot cum in my little pussy!" She wiggled her ass against his cock, inviting him to fill her up.

"Here it cums, little girl!" Richard shoved hard into his daughter's tight cunt wrapped around his cock and came so hard. Spurt after spurt releasing his baby making juice into her tight hole. "YES, FILL ME UP, DADDYYYY!" Tori cried out, tightening her pussy around him as she felt his hot cum hit her insides.

Richard slowly pulled out of his little girl, wincing. He was so sensitive. He stood back, watching his cum dripping out of his little girl's slit. Her body glistening in sweat.

His eyes widened suddenly, staring at his white gunk dripping out of his baby girl. "Baby, are you on birth control?"

Tori sat up, laying on her back, her hand running down her body to her pussy where she slowly rubbed his cum into her clit. He couldn't take his eyes off of the sight. What a fucking cum slut.

Tori giggled, watching his face. "Yes, daddy, I am on birth control. So, you can give me your hot cum as much as you want." She smiled as she dipped her finger into her hole, scooping some cum out and then bringing it to her mouth, sucking it.

Richard gulped. He was the luckiest daddy in the world.

Yunie
Yunie
127 Followers
12