Luckiest Guy I Know Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sank all the way down, rocked her body. I rolled her nipples between my fingers; she moaned, short and hard, from her gut.

And, as it dawned on me that the sexiest woman I'd ever known was getting off on my virginal self, I relaxed, let my mind focus on my cock and the sweet warm tight moist cunt encasing it. I started moving into her, no longer letting her do all the work.

"Ohhhh... ughhh... fuck me."

It wasn't hard to figure out what Viki liked; she was unbelievably tactile, her responses feline, her body curling and undulating as I moved in and out of her. Every motion I made brought a different purr, murmur, whisper, or babble, every change in speed or force or angle a different contortion, bend, ripple, or shudder. Her total being - body, soul, and mind - was invested in our fuck.

Beads of sweat formed on my forehead.

She said, "Jeez, I love your dick," lowered her breasts to my mouth. I sucked on an areola, lashed it and the nipple with my tongue.

"That's it Gabriel, yeah, that's it."

I drove hard into her and she squealed, "That's it, fuck me like that, like that, god, your cock-head, it's so fat, I can feel it, feel it inside me, driving up and down, filling me up, so big, so big, rolling over my g-spot. Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. Fuck me sweet baby, fuck me."

She sat back up, her breasts slithered from my mouth, planted her hands on my chest, rode me. When she reached bottom she rippled her stomach muscles, contracting her cunt on my cock, then humped forward, mashing her clit on my pubic bone, then change her motion, bouncing up and down, impaling herself on me, letting out a short sharp groan - "Anh, anh, anh, anh, anh, anh, anh" - each time she hit bottom. She switched again, ground our bodies together. Her eyes were closed, mouth open; she gasped for air, sweat dripped down her forehead; she contorted her body, increased the pressure of her pussy on my dick, reached back, took hold of my balls, squeezed.

Whooping, "Oh shit, yes...," I bucked hard, her body shivered, and I moaned, "Oh Viki yes, I'm... I'm... comming."

Viki's head dropped back, her long hair grazed my balls, while she said, "Yes, this is what I want, I can feel it, I can feel, feel you coming, in my pussy, my pussy, oh fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes, me too, I'm, I'm, oh yes, so good, so good, oh yes, I'm commiinnngggg..."

She came in a display of raw sexuality unlike anything I'd imagined. Her wail was high and shrill, thank god the band was electric. She shook and shaked, her pussy clenched, I fired another load inside her. She came again, fluid gushed from her, seeped around my dick, coated my thighs and balls, and, like a tree in a hurricane, she whipped-sawed back and forth, slowly slowing, until her body melted into mine as if she had no bones, until she was curled atop me, her quivering skin warm and moist.

I lay an arm across her back and Viki gracefully uncurled herself, straightening out that body in a motion more feline than human; her sweaty forehead pressed to my cheek, her fat breasts on my chest, her bent legs nestled between mine. I felt her breath on my skin, ran my hands down her sides; her chest expanded with each breath; I felt her heartbeat.

"That was very very nice," she said.

"Amazing," I said.

She picked up her head, pushed the hair from her face, and with a lazy happy smile, her eyes sleepy and dazed, said, "So did you like your first time, and don't lie?"

""Like' doesn't really begin to describe."

"Are you glad you saved yourself for me?"

"Yeah."

"I'm glad, the first time should be special."

"Beyond special," I said, "I just made love to the sexiest woman on the planet."

Fuck, I just used the l-word.

Her head resting against mine she said, "So you think you could get used to this?"

Happy there'd been no negative reaction to the l-word, happy to be alive, I said, "I'm not sure I'll ever get used to it, it's way too amazing," then ran my finger along a tattoo on her breast and shoulder, it was a quote in Russian. I'd noticed it before, at least the part that was exposed, but had never seen the entire thing.

"What does this mean?"

"Жизнь коротка́, а дел мно́го, it's Russian for 'Life is short, but there's a lot to be done,' You like?"

"Yeah, I like," but I think I would have said, "Yeah, I like," to anything.

* * * * *

We rejoined the crowd outside, danced, chatted with the ever changing group of people gathered around the blankets, watched guys stare at my... my what? What just happened? I watched them stare at Viki.

As the last band shut down Viki said, "I could use a cup of coffee, you know a good place?" turned to two friends and said, "Could you take my chairs and blankets to your room, I'll get them later. Gabriel and I will toss the trash in the dumpster, then grab a cup of coffee. Can I bring something back for you?"

"Yeah, a couple of bran muffins, we'll have them for breakfast."

Viki said, "Sure," took my hand in hers, and when we were out of earshot said, "Your Mom's muffins? Breakfast? They'll not survive the night."

Mom was on duty. The idea of bringing Viki, who'd just taken my virginity, to say "hi" to my mother struck me, in a way I couldn't explain, as weird, but it wasn't like she could smell it on me, or see it in my eyes.

Could she?

* * * * *

After washing up we got in line, Mom not noticing us till we were standing in front of her. Her face burst into a wide smile.

"Hey you two, have fun today?"

Viki slipped her hand into mine, leaned against me.

"Sure did. Your son showed me a good time. He's a fine dancer. "

Mom looked at me, knowing I wasn't, and said, "That I did not know, but from the happy grin on his face I'd say he had fun. Viki can you come over for a swim tomorrow at lunchtime, around 11:30. I'm cooking something new, you can be my guinea pig."

"Sounds great. See ya then."

I walked her back to her campus, ended the evening with a sweet long kiss.

* * * * *

The memory of Viki and I making love running on a continuous loop in my brain, I was ready to turn out the lights out and masturbate, but I wanted to talk to Mom. When I heard her turn off the shower I stuffed my dick into my gym shorts and draped a long loose tee-shirt over it.

Mom knocked.

"Come on in."

Holding a brush, wearing a short blue robe, she said, "Do you mind?"

"No, I was looking forward to it. It's the perfect way to end a perfect day."

She said, "You're sweet," handed me the brush, and sat on the edge of the bed, her back to me. I started on her hair.

"You were glowing when you came into the shop. It looked like you had a good time. What did you do?"

"Hung out on the quad, listened to some bands, danced, met a bunch of her friends. Everyone loved your food, by the way. It was a real cool time. It's just that, well, I'm kind of amazed she digs me."

"What do you mean?"

"She's funny and sweet and smart, everybody loves her. She's also amazing looking, every guy checks her out. What does she see in a high school kid like me?"

Mom laughed. "Son, you have a good soul. She sees that in you. Viki may look like a centerfold, but she knows what matters."

I continued with her hair and she rolled her head, enjoying my touch. I wondered: during my afternoon with Viki had I learned something about touching women? When I was done Mom turned and kissed me; I caught a glimpse of the top of her breasts. Big, not as big as Viki, but big.

She lay a hand on my thigh, close to my erection, and said, "I hope you didn't mind me inviting Viki over tomorrow."

"No, not at all. Trying to give me a little help?"

"Yeah, I think she'll be good for my son."

* * * * *

Viki was fifteen minutes late and I was anxious. Mom told me not to worry, when girls say 11:30 they don't mean 11:30, they mean 11:30-ish. Still, I kept looking out the window and when I saw her coming down the block on her bicycle, wearing sneakers, a pair of jeans, and a white crop top, small back-pack on her shoulders, I, with a speed of a man devoid of any hint of the cool, dashed into the garage and hit the door opener. She wasn't there. I stepped out on the driveway. She'd opened the front gate and was heading for the front door, bicycle in tow. I ran back into the garage, hit the switch to close the door, ran back through the house, and met her at the front door with a slightly winded, "Hey."

She leaned into me, kissed my cheek, "Hey yourself. You look happy to see me," and slid her hand into mine.

Mom, wearing a long loose-fitting coral dress, was in the kitchen tending to two pots. They smelled good.

The women exchanged kisses and Mom said, "Nice day for a ride. Would you like a glass of water?"

Viki said, "I would, thanks Teresa. Whatya cookin', smells great."

As I got the water Mom said, "I'm thinking of adding soup to the menu. These are a shrimp bisque and a potato soup, my Mom's recipes. I wanted to know what you think. Now you kids go out and enjoy the pool, I'll bring you some when I'm done, then get out of your hair."

Viki said, "No way, you're hanging with us, after all," she gestured to me with her head, her ponytail swinging, her smile letting me know I hadn't offended, "you invited me, not him."

Mom looked at me, seeking my input. Having no idea what to say, I agreed with Viki. "Yeah Mom, join us."

Mom said, "We'll see. Viki, you can change in my bedroom."

As Viki headed upstairs Mom said, "The next time you have a guest here, and especially your very hot girlfriend after she rides her bicycle over, you should offer her water, not me."

"Who said she's my girl..."

"Hey guys, talking about me?"

Viki was wearing a turquoise bikini. It was small and tight but covered everything. Daring, but not too daring.

On her "daring but not too daring" was off-the-charts-sexy.

Turning in a full circle she said, "You like?"

I slid my eyes down her body to her butt, noting that the bikini's straps were stamped with the words, "BEACH BUM." I said, "Yeah."

Mom said, "I'm going to finish up in here. Then I'll join you kids outside."

I followed Viki to the pool, where she turned, wrapped her arms around my neck, pressed her unworldly body to mine, and planted a big kiss on my mouth. My dick, heavy with blood, sprang to full attention. Viki ran a finger up its length, said, "I'm glad big boy here is happy to see me," then, motioning to the sun block, said, "Can you do my back?"

I watched, very happily, as she did her front. She made putting on sun block into foreplay. When done she lay on her chest.

I was running my hands along her sides, sliding my fingertips under her to caress the side of her breasts, when I heard, "Warning kids, Mom approaching."

I jerked my hands away, realized I'd confirmed I was engaged in the behavior I was trying to hide, but Mom showed no sign she'd noticed. She lay a tray covered with bowls on the table.

The soup was delicious, our praise prolix and genuine. When done Viki said, "I love the bathing suit."

I'd noticed it; it was an older one, it'd been some years since she'd worn it; she now favored more circumspect garb. A black single-piece, not as revealing as Viki's - it covered everything - but was still form-fitting, leaving only the details to the imagination, and displayed Mom's almost too slender figure, small hard butt, and large breasts to good advantage. I was glad none of my friends were here, when they weren't leering at Viki they'd be leering at Mom.

I carried the dishes inside and returned to find Mom on her stomach and Viki rubbing sun block into her back and upper legs. Yeah, I was glad no friends were here.

Of course, I could charge admission.

* * * * *

An hour later Viki said she was hot (she certainly was) and was going to take a dip, inviting Mom and I to join her. I accepted, Mom declined, saying she had to drop by the shop later. Viki and I goofed around, took turns splashing and dunking each other, acting like silly kids under Mom's approving eye, and finally swam to the edge of the pool, where she and Mom discussed Viki's Russian courses.

I wasn't listening. I was distracted by Viki's hand rubbing my dick through my suit, then distracted again when she took hold of my hand and moved it to her groin. I squeezed.

Viki's hand pushed aside the hem of my swim suit and moved inside. I did the same, ran a fingertip up her labia.

And through it all Viki and Mom chatted away until Mom's phone alarm went off and she said, "Time for me to go."

Viki said, "That's too bad," pulled herself from the pool, offered Mom her hand to help her up.

As they kissed each other's cheeks I got out of the water, using Viki's body to shield my bloated erection from Mom, and said in what I hoped was not a blatantly insincere voice, "That's a shame Mom, you sure you can't stay?"

Mom said, "Yeah, I'm sure, but I won't be long, ninety minutes or so. I need to check on some orders. I've been having trouble with a supplier and I'm not the only one. I better make sure everything's straight."

Viki reached behind herself, ran a finger along the underside of my dick.

Mom kept talking; I don't know about what.

Mom said goodbye, my eyes following her inside as Viki said, "Y'know, your Mom's a fine looking woman."

This was not a moment in which I wanted to discuss Mom's looks.

"That's what I'm told."

She pressed another finger to my penis.

"You can't tell me you haven't noticed."

"I'm sort of focused on how you good you look."

She said, "Just sort of? Nice try flatterer, but you still need to answer my question.

I said, "Yeah, Mom's nice looking," kissed her.

I heard the sound of my mother clearing her throat. Wearing a tee-shirt with the shop's logo on it, jeans and sandals, she said, "You guys could at least wait until I leave. See 'ya in ninety."

After Mom's car drove off Viki sank her hand inside my shorts, said, "I've been wanting to see this thing all day long," and returned her mouth to mine. We shared several hot long steamy kisses, she started down my neck, kissed my nipples, kissed across my stomach, knelt, pulled my swim trucks down my legs, licked my dick, scanned the available furniture, then gestured to the couch and said, "Lay down stud."

Now, my last (and pretty much only) girlfriend limited sex to the oral (she was reserving the other place for her husband-to-be). As a result I'd received my fair share of blow jobs. She'd wrap her lips around my cock, lick frantically (sometimes too frantically - friction can mean ouch), frig the shaft, and when I was ready, pull her head off (who wants to taste cum?), and I'd come, leaving abstract artwork on my clothes or chest, but never on her. She didn't like it on her.

They were great.

I suspected Viki was about to show me a new universe.

I lay down, Viki dropped her bikini top on the pool deck, sat next to me, took hold of my dick, tilted it towards my stomach, ran a finger on its underside - I incorrectly thought I couldn't get any harder - looked into my eyes.

"I guess I should ask, after all this is only our second date and I wouldn't want you to think I'm the kind of girl who takes uninvited liberties. Would you mind terribly if I sucked this thing?"

"No ma'am."

She said, "Don't ma'am me," stretched her jaw, fixed her eyes on mine, and with a low long moan took me in her mouth while her fingers, soft and talented, took the tour: shaft, testicles, perineum, anus. Her cheeks puckered, she compressed her lips just below the head, her supercharged tongue tattooed the skin; she moved down until I reached the back of her mouth, then, at the same deliberate pace and with the same swirling tongue, slid her mouth up and off me.

"I really like this cock. I'm glad you introduced us. I foresee a warm friendship developing."

Before I could think of anything witty to say her mouth was back on my dick and then all I could think about was her mouth on my dick. Her tongue slobbered on the sides and swirled on the head, my dick slid from her mouth and she lay it flat on my stomach, played with the frenulum (the little (fricking sensitive) spot on the underside just below the head) with her pinkie and tip of her tongue, lapped the cock-head with the flat of her tongue, took me back into her mouth, bobbed up and down, clamped her index finger and thumb around the base of my dick, jerked them, an inch or so, up and down.

She told me how hot I was, how she'd loved fucking me, how turned on she'd gotten when I told her I was a virgin, how last night and first thing this morning and just before she rode over she'd masturbated thinking about me and how hard she'd come and how maybe next time she'd call me up and we'd masturbate together and how on her bike ride over she'd been dreaming about sucking my dick.

She visited my balls; no woman had ever visited my balls, suckled on a testicle, let it slide out between her lips, moved to my anus, licked it, forced the tip of her tongue inside, stuck her pinkie in her mouth, held it up. It glistened in the sun.

"Is this okay?"

"Is what okay?"

She blew me a kiss and said, "You'll see," and inserted that finger, just the tip, into my anus.

I jerked, my body quivered, she looked into my face and said "No one's done this to you before, have they baby?"

I wasn't going to lie: "No."

"Babe, by the time I get through with you, you're going to be a gold medal lover."

She moved the tip of her finger. Over the initial shock, I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling, nice, not too intense. She squiggled it a bit, nice, and then, somehow, I felt it in my penis.

That was even nicer.

She said, "You like?"

"Yeah, I do, I could get used to this."

"I expect you will."

She moved her mouth to my perineum, licked hard, took a testicle in her mouth, rolled it on her tongue, licked the length of my dick, pulled her finger from my asshole, cupped my balls, said, "I hope these babies are full, I love the taste of cum," and took me back in her mouth.

She bobbed her head, ran her tongue on my shaft, increased the pace; I rocked my hips and percolated pre-cum like a Venetian fountain. My eyes open and on her, mesmerized by the sight, the pressure in my balls grew, grew some more, grew exponentially; my jaw locked in place, my back arched, my fists clenched, the spring inside me sprung, I howled, "Viki," in libidinous delight as cum powered up my shaft. She sucked and swallowed, let a drop seep from the corner of her mouth, then, brown eyes sparkling, licked it up, ran her tongue around her mouth, openly delighting in my taste, kissed my mouth, and said, "Those babies were full, I hope you didn't mind?"

My answer was a confused, "No, what exactly would I have minded?"

"There are guys who don't like to kiss a woman after she sucks his cock. Don't want to taste their own cum. I guess they figure they'll get cooties, or turn gay."

I'd just gotten the best blow job of my life. There were no problems here.

"I don't have that hang-up."

She pulled off her bikini bottoms, laid down, spread her legs, said, "Good, I like a guy without hang-ups. Who knows what I'll ask of you in the future. But for now, ready to return the favor?"

Yesterday her pussy had been neatly trimmed. Today it was bare. I stared.

She noticed. "I shaved. What do you think?"

"Looks great."

"Which way you like better?"

"I like 'em both. Before I make a final decision I'd like to explore a bit, get more familiar with the territory."

"Y'know Gabriel, you're not good at playing hard to get."

"No Viki, I don't imagine I am."

I held myself over her body, kissed her. Just lips, but lips that found and enjoyed and tasted all the contours, crevices, hills and valleys of the other. It was a kiss I put my soul into, which wasn't hard, my soul was eager to play.