Lucky 13 Ch. 02

Story Info
Natasha pays Sharon another visit.
4.5k words
4.36
12.6k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,002 Followers

Sharon Carter tried not to react when she found The Black Widow Natasha Romanoff casually stretched out on her bed, but despite all her training she couldn't stop jumping a little. After all, she had got home almost an hour ago, had dinner and watched TV without hearing a peep or noticing anything out of place, meaning that the deadly assassin had broken into her home either while she was there or before she got back without Sharon having a clue.

Either way it was disturbing, and kind of a slap in the face, Sharon telling herself she needed to be a lot more careful from now on, even or perhaps especially when she was off the clock.

Luckily for Sharon she was 99% sure that The Black Widow wasn't there to hurt her. Despite all her training, and how hard she had worked to make something of herself, Agent 13 was no match for The Black Widow and Natasha could have easily taken her out when Sharon was blissfully unaware of her presence.

And for what it was worth's the redhead seemed relaxed, maybe even seductive given the way Natasha was lying on the bed, bringing up memories of the last time they had seen each other. That last time was a key factor, Sharon's heart racing as she remembered what they had agreed, and despite herself Sharon found herself hoping she was about to get fucked by this gorgeous woman.

"Do you have any information on the incident in Florida?" Natasha said, surprisingly seemingly all business.

"Florida?" Sharon frowned.

"Yes, Florida." Natasha confirmed, "Have the CIA heard anything about what's happening there?"

"I haven't heard anything." Sharon confessed, then when the older woman gave her a look quickly added, "I've been monitoring all the different channels you asked me too. I know everything the CIA knows, and I don't know what you're talking about."

There was a pause and then Natasha nodded, "So the CIA isn't in the know. That's a little sad, but hardly surprising... and it probably makes things easier for us."

"What's easier?" Sharon asked, "What's going on?"

"That's classified. Don't worry your pretty little head about it." Natasha grinned, "In fact, how about I take your pretty little mind off of it and your troubles?"

After a moment of debating it Sharon sighed and asked as she approached her bed, "If I'm going to be an informant for you, can you at least keep me in the loop?"

"It's probably safer if I don't." Natasha said thoughtfully, before smiling again, "But I might give you a hint, if you're good."

Sharon rolled her eyes as she got onto the bed, "And what exactly does that entail?"

Natasha grinned, "Would you like a list?"

Despite herself Sharon gave a little smile, "I think I get the gist of it."

As she spoke those words Sharon bravely crawled up Natasha's body, aware that she was leaving herself open to half a dozen attacks from the master assassin.

Luckily for her Natasha not only allowed Sharon to position herself laying directly on top of the curvaceous redhead but then she was actually permitted to kiss The Black Widow, Sharon doing her best not to 'fan girl' and embarrass herself out of this situation which she was sure many would kill for. And she might actually be one of them, as it wasn't like Sharon hadn't thought about being in this situation, especially since it had happened to her once before.

Their first time together, and her first time with another woman, had left Sharon wanting more. Craving it even, but she hadn't been banking on The Black Widow returning to her so soon. Then again perhaps she was a shiny new toy to the legendary seductress, and she certainly wasn't in the mood to complain.

Back in SHIELD she had a lot to prove, but it felt like she was at least working her way up the ladder. Now she was under constant scrutiny, mostly from idiots who weren't half as competent as they thought they were, so if she was honest it was nice to unwind in the arms of such a beautiful woman.

Natasha was also pleasantly surprised, as most women were a little more hesitant to jump into bed with a virtual stranger, even if they'd had sex once before. That went double if the woman in question was aware of her reputation... which was everyone thanks to all her dirty little secrets ending up on the Internet.

Not that she couldn't talk them into it, and there was something to be said for the thrill of the chase, but it was so nice not to have to go through all that hassle for a change.

It was also a little surprising how quickly Sharon had become comfortable with her sexuality. Natasha had seduced plenty of women who were still in the closet, technically or otherwise, and many of them were just as hesitant if not more so the second time around. But now Sharon was the one pushing her tongue into her mouth, and the first one to grab/start caressing the other's boobs and she was even the first to start stripping herself naked.

Not wanting to be left behind, and because her catsuit was complicated to remove, Natasha flipped their positions and after a few more minutes of kissing she pulled herself away to seductively remove the suit. Then more kissing, then Natasha removed the rest of Sharon's clothing and started kissing her way down the other girl's neck, only to be immediately stopped when she started going lower.

"No." Sharon said seemingly out of the blue, flipping them over and then stuttering, "I, I wanna... you know?"

Natasha grinned at the blushing blonde, "If you're sure you're ready for that?"

Instead of replying the former Agent 13 kissed Natasha again before returning the neck kissing favour, Sharon taking longer than necessary which at first the more experienced woman found adorable.

Then just as Natasha was considering giving the CIA Agent a gentle push Sharon moved her mouth slowly down to the Avenger's right boob, kissing her way up that little mountain of flesh before taking the nipple into her mouth and making Natasha moan happily. Then after maybe about a minute of sucking Sharon kissed her way down one tit and up the other before giving Natasha's left nipple the same soft sucking treatment.

That had Natasha moaning softly again, the redhead gently cupping the blonde's head to encourage her latest conquest to please her. Not that Sharon seem to need it, her lover going crazy for her big tits, as usual.

That was the good thing about having big boobs, pretty much everyone remotely interested in them were enthusiastic about getting their hands on them regardless of experience level, and in cases like this that enthusiasm certainly made up for any lack of experience, Natasha closing her eyes and relaxing as she allowed the pleasant sensations to flood her body as Sharon went to town on her tits.

Sharon hadn't been able to stop thinking about Natasha Romanoff since their first time together, and of all the things from their first time which kept popping up in her mind the most frequent thing she kept thinking of wasn't the amazing feeling of this legendary spy eating her out or even the ecstasy of cumming in the mouth and all over the face of this beautiful woman.

She thought of those things a lot, but the one thing about the experience she couldn't stop thinking about was Natasha's big boobs.

As a severely closeted lesbian Sharon of course had noticed Natasha's tits before. How could she not, they were massive.

However while she might have had the occasional passing thought she hadn't realised how much fun boobs could be until she actually got her hands on those belonging to The Black Widow, Sharon letting out ridiculous sounds of joy and not even caring as she continued to go back and forth between those tits, eventually embarrassing herself even further by pushing her face into the middle of those boobs and 'motor-boating' them as if she was a clueless high school student.

In a way she was. She'd never been blessed with the awkward fumblings at sleepovers most lesbians must have had, Sharon regretting not being more popular at school as she continued sucking Natasha's nipples. Then again it was hard to make friends with girls her own age when she was so distractingly attracted to them, and couldn't really relate in their interest in boys, a problem she had to this day.

Not that she really wanted to learn it when she was worshipping the amazing tits of Natasha Romanoff, Sharon eventually increasing the force of her suction and beginning to slide her tongue around and over those nipples to increase her lover's pleasure.

Adding licking to the mix sort of backfired on Sharon when shortly afterwards Natasha moaned, "Mmmmmmmmm, that feels so good Agent 13. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, you're really getting the hang of that, but now I want more. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, oh please Agent 13, get me off! I don't care how you do it, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, if you want to fuck me with your fingers or your tongue, but just do it! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy you beautiful woman! Ooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, oh God yes Agent 13, lower! Lower! Please move just a little lower and, oh... oh... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!"

Sharon considered ignoring Natasha's words and continuing to lick and suck her tits. However teasing the infamous Black Widow might be hazardous to her health, and besides, she had an overwhelming urge to return the favour of the last time. Sure Sharon had fingered this woman to climax, but that hadn't felt like enough to thank Natasha for yanking her out of the closet.

Besides, if Sharon was going to finally accept her sexuality oral was a step it felt like she had to take, and it didn't seem so intimidating when it involved nestling her head between the legs of this beautiful woman and beginning to lick the womanhood of Natasha Romanoff.

Natasha just love the feeling of a girl taking her first taste of pussy. Watching it was also a incredible thrill, even if she wasn't involved in the equation but she really preferred it when she was, however the feeling was out of this world.

She could think of literally no words to accurately describe how great it was to feel an inexperienced tongue nervously touching her twat, those cautious touches quickly turning into eager licks as the girl in between her legs swiftly grew to love the taste and work hard to get more of it/to please her.

When she felt that first lick Natasha could never stop herself from crying out loudly, this time being no exception. However after that she tried her best to stay reasonably quiet, just as she didn't offer up any more encouragement for quite a while.

It had been bad enough she had pushed Sharon out of the closet, let alone to eat pussy when there was every chance the other woman wasn't ready for it yet. Then again if you were still inexperienced in your late twenties Natasha could imagine you might welcome a little push, especially if it came from someone extremely attractive who previous evidence proved you were very into.

Sharon Carter was very much into Natasha Romanoff. Natasha could tell that by the way the blonde had kissed her, finger fucked her and most importantly of all cum in her mouth and on her face.

In Natasha's experience those kinds of things were never a fluke, and this time definitely sealed the deal. Oh yes, the niece of the legendary Peggy Carter was definitely into her, and that did a tremendous job of stroking Natasha's legendary ego.

Not that it was all arrogance, Natasha just knew her body and how it affected people. It was her most valuable weapon, and she had no problem using it to complete a mission, whether that meant saving someone or something, or whether she was selfishly using it to achieve her own pleasure.

And oh, it had definitely paid off once again, Natasha closing her eyes and relaxing as she allowed Sharon Carter the privilege of worshipping her cunt for several long minutes, ignoring the growing need inside her for a release as she was still enjoying having this inexperienced woman eat her pussy.

Sharon had hated herself a lot ever since she first felt the touch of another woman. Not out of any internalised homophobia, oh no, Sharon hated herself for denying herself such amazing pleasure for so long.

True, it wasn't just any woman but Natasha Romanoff, someone who everything about them screamed 'I love sex and I can do it really well' or something cooler. God, Sharon was so flustered, but this woman was so obviously out of her league, and this was the most wonderful thing she had ever done.

For all her self hatred over not admitting what she really wanted a lot sooner than she had Sharon's biggest regret was not eating pussy sooner.

God, why couldn't she have been one of those hypocritical, self hating lesbians who claimed anything other than 'normal' sex is disgusting only to be a massive cunt addict behind closed doors, women like Natasha getting a real kick out of passing Sharon around each other like a cheap fuck toy, the heir to the Carter legacy having to worship pussy after pussy all the while wishing she had the nerve to ask someone to return the favour. Yes, Sharon liked that idea.

Later she would enjoy that little fantasy, but for now it was an insult to Natasha and her yummy pussy not to give her/it her full attention, Sharon refocusing on the task at hand after half a dozen lazy licks. Luckily her body had kept her sliding her tongue from the bottom of Natasha's pussy all the way to the top, Sharon continuing that routine only to linger on the other woman's clit.

That squeezed an extra loud moan out of the legendary Natasha Romanoff, which made Sharon smile triumphantly. Then she started increasing the force of the cunt lapping and lingered on that clit even more before wrapping her upstairs lips around Natasha's downstairs lips, continuing to get positive reactions throughout.

That made Sharon feel very smug with herself. This was only her first time going down on another woman and she was making her moan this loudly. That must mean she wasn't just a lesbian but she was a total pussy pleaser.

An expert rug muncher who would be soon in high demand, her confidence growing with every pussy she ate until she could be just as good a seductress as the infamous Black Widow. Well, probably not, Sharon didn't excel at seduction and had trouble imagining she ever would, and it really frustrated her not being good at something, but she definitely felt she was good at eating pussy.

Natasha definitely agreed, something she continued making clear to Sharon through moans, groans, whimpers and gasps rather than the usual dirty talk she preferred. It increasingly became difficult not to use dirty talk as Natasha felt just a little push was all she needed to make herself cum.

On the other hand, she really liked having her pussy eaten, and as Sharon showed no sign of getting bored anytime soon Natasha just spent an hour or two allowing the little baby dyke to do whatever she wanted with her cunt.

Then she finally whimpered, "Your tongue! Mmmmmmmmmm, please Agent 13, stick your tongue inside me! I need to be tongue fucked soooooooo bad, mmmmmmmmm, please give it to me. Ooooooooooh please fuck me with your tongue, ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, there's nothing like being tongue fucked by an eager little queer girl like you, mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, I just love watching a baby dyke's natural instincts kick in as she starts licking my cunt! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuck, mmmmmmmmm, and I really love feeling it. I really love feeling a closet case like you accept she's a naughty little cunt lapper, and that's what you are, isn't it Sharon? You're a AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!"

She had tried, she really had, but Natasha couldn't help let a little of her usual routine slip out. Luckily rather than discourage Agent 13 her words seem to light a fire under her, the other woman slamming her tongue inside her and beginning to fuck her nice and hard with it.

Maybe it had something to do with using Sharon's name instead of Agent 13. Either way Natasha was very happy, The Black Widow tilting her head back and screaming with joy as she quickly rushed towards orgasm.

It wasn't the fastest or the hardest she had cum, but when her orgasm hit it was plenty satisfying, Natasha rewarding Sharon for all her hard work with a shower of cream which coated her face and flow down into her mouth.

To her credit Sharon frantically swallowed as much of Natasha's cum as she could, removing her tongue so she could gulp down the wonderful liquid before reinserting that wet muscle so she could continue the tongue fucking and make Natasha cum again. And she succeeded, several more times, each as satisfying as the last even if it wasn't necessarily the best ever.

Lifting herself up onto her elbows Natasha looked down at the woman in between her legs. She still had a lot to learn about sex, but so far Natasha was enjoying the hell out of being her teacher, the redhead grinning wickedly as she pictured upping the blonde's training.

She was sure Sharon look really cute with one of her holes filled with dildo, Natasha planning to take each of those holes in turn from Sharon's mouth, to her practically virgin pussy to her definitely virgin ass. Oh yes, Natasha was going to have a lot of fun with this baby dyke, and after a few more sessions like this The Black Widow was sure that Agent 13 would do any depraved little thing she wanted.

Sharon was blissfully unaware of the many, many things Natasha was imagining doing to her. She was also unaware of everything else, including but not limited to the jerks she had to put up with in the CIA, the pressures of her family name and even what that name was.

All she was aware of was the liquid heaven which seem to be practically flowing like a river down her throat, Sharon again hating herself for not being able to swallow every drop of those glorious batches of cum, even though she tried her best as she spent who knows how long eating the pussy of Natasha Romanoff, pushing the infamous spy to orgasm after orgasm.

She couldn't even enjoy the ego boost of making Natasha cum so much because she was so consumed with swallowing the greatest thing on earth. Oh God, Sharon had thought Natasha's cunt cream had to be the best thing ever, but then she had tasted The Black Widow's girl cum and she had to redefine her understanding of delicious.

Of course both were addictive, but Natasha's girl cum eventually made her want to quit her job and become this beautiful woman's full-time cunt worshipper.

That thought combined with everything else forced Sharon to reach between her legs. She just couldn't help it, she needed to cum, and all it took was some gentle rubbing and picturing Natasha coming home every night and shoving her face in between her legs to give Sharon the best orgasm she'd ever had while masturbating.

Sadly it was the only one she got before she was pulled upwards, Sharon letting out a whimper of protest and trying to fight it but she was no match for The Black Widow and soon found herself in Natasha's arms being gently kissed. That part wasn't so bad, but Sharon really wanted to keep going, even though now she had been forced to stop the adrenaline was wearing off and she suddenly felt exhausted.

Which was unfortunate given what Natasha told her to do once the kiss was broken, namely, "Sit on my face."

"What?" Sharon blushed, but Natasha wouldn't be denied.

Grabbing a firm hold of Sharon's hips Natasha pushed the CIA Agent up her body until the blonde's pussy was hovering over the redhead's face. Then Natasha began to eagerly lick Sharon's cunt, the Avenger grabbing a firm hold of the other girl's ass and pushing her down firmly against her face, making Sharon crying out loudly in pleasure.

Which at first was wonderful and yet torturous, Sharon feeling like she was going to collapse at any minute from the overwhelming pleasure and exhaustion of her day. However her adrenaline returned to her more and more with every lick until all she felt was wonderful.

MTL17
MTL17
2,002 Followers
12