Lucky 13 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Natasha let out a soft moan during that first lick, and more moans followed. She always enjoyed tasting pussy, but there was more yummy cream than usual thanks to Sharon going first, some of it the blonde's regular juices and some of it even her cum which Natasha worked fast to clean up, first from the outside and then dipping her tongue inside to get all that remained before going back to the outside licking again.

Sharon was so ready for her that she let out a happy cry when her cunt was invaded and then a disappointed whimper when the tongue was removed, but Natasha stayed the course. For now.

For a first-time pussy licker Sharon had done an excellent job and Natasha wanted to reward her with more than just a quick tongue fucking. At the same time Natasha wasn't sure she had the patient's right now for the type of slow, drawn-out cunt lapping Sharon deserved.

Not that Sharon seemed to want that given the way she was whimpering and groaning, the inexperienced girl even beginning to grind down on top of her face in a way that Natasha didn't think that Sharon would have the guts to do just yet. Apparently Sharon was more desperate than she thought to cum.

Further proving that point Sharon ordered, "Please, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me! Fuck me please, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Goooooodddddd, please fuck me! Fuck me with your tongue, tongue fuck me, please, please Natasha, I need it! I need it so bad! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, oooooooooooh Gooooooooooddddddddddd Natasha please fuck me! Fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwddddddddddddddd!"

Finally taking pity on the other woman Natasha slowly pushed her tongue into Sharon's welcoming cunt and then after a second of enjoying the feeling of the blonde quivering around her the redhead began to tongue fuck her latest conquest.

That really got Sharon grinding down on her, Natasha unable to smell anything but pussy as she was smothered by Sharon's tasty cunt. Which of course Natasha loved, The Widow quickly increasing the pace of the tongue thrusts until Sharon came in her mouth and all over her face.

Natasha glued her mouth best she could to Sharon's pussy and made a valiant effort to try to gulp down at least majority of the wonderful girl cum squirting from her conquest's cunt, but it was no use. There was just so much cum, and Sharon became like a woman possessed, grinding herself downwards so hard that even Natasha found it a struggled to breathe.

Which was an interesting experience for the redhead, one she thought she might like to repeat as her whole world became Sharon's pussy and the juices flowing from it, Natasha's face becoming drenched in the wonderful stuff even as she continued to frantically swallow.

Sharon was embarrassed by her behaviour, but she just couldn't stop herself. Going down on THE Natasha Romanoff, the only female Avenger, the legendary superspy, The Black Widow, etc had been amazing, and this even more so, Sharon Carter 100% sure she was gay before her first climax.

After it and the ones that followed rocked her body Sharon found it comical that she had ever doubted it, and really sad she had spent so much time in the closet. She was in her late 20s for God's sake. She could have been doing this her entire life, and yet social norms and her own insecurities had denied her wonderful experiences like this.

As the orgasms seemed to melt together in one big never-ending climax Sharon wondered whether things would be this wonderful with someone not named Natasha Romanoff. Probably not. After all, The Black Widow was infamous for being good in bed, fucking men and women alike better than any professional whore, allegedly willing to do anything to satisfy the latest notch in her bed post, no matter how perverse it was. And after meeting her, Sharon could believe it.

Then again, given the way that her body was reacting, how easily Natasha was making her cum, Sharon suspected that a woman not named Natasha Romanoff could at least come close, although she certainly wasn't complaining about who dragged her out of the closet. Oh yes, it was totally worth becoming just another notch in The Black Widow's belt to feel this way.

Sharon wished she could feel this way forever, but sadly she had her limits and her exhaustion returned with a vengeance. Natasha of course sensed this and guided her down until she was lying in her arms.

Of course without the adrenaline of nearly non-stop orgasms Sharon's exhaustion hit her like never before, although Natasha helped her out with that in the form of a long kiss, both women still able to taste themselves as they spent several minutes making out like teenagers.

"That was really good." Natasha smiled when she finally broke the kiss, "But I have to go."

"Oh." Sharon said, unable to hide her disappointment as Natasha gently rolled her off of her and then jumped out of bed, "But you'll come back right? When you need information?"

Natasha smiled as she started collecting her clothes, murmuring almost conversationally, "You know, I don't have to just come back when I want some info. I have more freedom than I've ever had, so if you don't mind-"

"I don't mind." Sharon quickly interrupted, before making a fool of herself, "Wait, do you mean come back as in sex or a date? Because either way I really, really don't mind."

Pausing for a second Natasha looked thoughtful, and then shrugged, "Ok."

Sharon frowned, hesitated and then asked, "To sex or a date?"

"Both." Natasha said as she finished getting dressed, flashing a smile as she added, "If that's ok."

"That's ok, that's very ok." Sharon beamed.

"Ok then." Natasha smiled, kissing Sharon on the cheek before leaving the way she came.

Sharon probably replied, although she really wasn't sure. She had a date with THE Natasha Romanoff. She was going to go on a date with an infamous spy, an Avenger and one of the most deadly and beautiful women in the world.

And then they were going to have amazing sex, just like they'd just had. Perhaps her codename should be Lucky Agent 13, or perhaps just Lucky 13 for short.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12