Lucky 13 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all, Natasha had fucked a lot of women. Her conquests were legendary, and Sharon often felt out of her league, but never more than right now.

Because she had heard that Natasha liked using this kind of toy, hence why she wasn't surprised that Natasha had hidden one in her room and intended on using it on her, and unlike Sharon had experience with multiple men too.

So all Sharon could do was try her very best to mimic some of the performances she'd seen in the straight porn she had watched so long ago, or when the occasional strap-on turned up in lesbian movies.

Natasha was actually impressed with Sharon's work, given that she was a complete amateur. She especially loved the way Sharon kept eye contact with her when initially taking the cock into her mouth before closing her eyes and sucking that strap-on with surprising enthusiasm.

Then she began slowly bobbing her head up and down the dildo, occasionally looking up at Natasha for approval.

Natasha was of course more than happy to give her that approval, and a little encouragement, first by reaching down to stroke Sharon's long blonde beautiful hair, secondly with a smile, and then finally switching to the kind of encouragement she liked the most. Verbal.

"Mmmmmm, that's it Sharon, suck my cock. Oh yes, suck it like a good little cock sucker." Natasha taunted, her grin again becoming wicked, "You know, for a total dyke, you suck dick pretty good. At least for an amateur. If this was more your thing I could definitely train you to be a pro. Which I might do anyway, because I love to see a pretty blonde on her knees with my big cock in her mouth. Oh yeah Sharon, when I'm done with you you'll be a professional cock sucker, even if you only suck strap-ons. Ooooooh yesssss, that makes me so hot. Take it deep! Mmmmmm, take it as deep as you can down your throat. More more, more... more, and... come up for air. Good girl. That was good for your first time. Now lick the lower half. I still want my cock nice and wet for your little lezzie cunt. Yeahhhhhhh, that's it, ohhhhhhh, good girl."

Under Natasha's instructions Sharon gave quite a decent blow job, even if she couldn't really deep throat. Not that that was surprising, but she had been doing so well up until then that Natasha decided to push her luck.

She also pushed a little further when it was clear that Sharon was going to do it, and would push her further in the future, but right now Natasha really wasn't interested in a long drawn-out blow job.

No, she just wanted the dildo wet all over so it would slide nice and easily into Sharon's fuck hole. And after a few minutes of licking the bottom half and sucking the top half Natasha was confident that her strap-on was ready to give Sharon the fucking she'd never really had before.

"That's good baby, mmmmmm, you look so hot licking that cock. Now lick all the way to the top and suck it. Mmmmm yes, good girl. Good little cock slut." Natasha said, before finally ordering, "Now get back on the bed. I want you on your back with your legs spread so I can fuck you face to face."

Her military training showing through Sharon did as she was told without hesitation or complaint. Not that Natasha was expecting anything less at this point, although the obedience still made her smile. Because fuck, she loved it when other women obeyed her.

She also loved seeing them open and ready for her, and Sharon was truly breath-taking like that, Natasha just enjoying the sight for a few long seconds before she crawled onto the bed and up her girlfriend's body so she could kiss her long and deep, The Avenger's inside woman in the CIA whimpering with lust into her mouth as the dildo gently pressed against her pussy.

It remained there for a minute or so as Natasha wanted to tease her lover, and she just got lost in the kiss. Then Natasha reached down to gently rub Sharon's pussy lips with her right hand, discovering that the blow job was unnecessary. She had expected that was the case, but it had been fun.

Which was the same reason she slipped one and then two fingers inside Sharon's cunt and gently finger fucked her for a few minutes, much to the approval of Agent 13.

However, Natasha was still eager to give Sharon her first ever strap-on fucking, so it wasn't that long before the redhead pulled her fingers out of the blonde, grabbed hold of her dildo and broke the kiss.

Natasha then asked, "Are you ready for this?"

"Go for it." Sharon nodded nervously.

Sharon then automatically tensed up as Natasha pressed the tip of her cock to her entrance. She immediately scolded herself for it, and then again when Natasha gave her a look which clearly said 'please relax' which somewhat annoyed Sharon.

Of course she should relax, she wasn't stupid, she had kind of done this before, even though the circumstances were very different, and despite herself it did feel like she was getting a 'do over on losing her virginity', although she had no intention of admitting that to The Widow.

At least Natasha had the decency not to say 'please relax' out loud. No, she just gave Sharon a few moments to what was obvious, and then when it was clear she had Natasha began to slowly pushed forwards, Sharon's entrance opening embarrassingly easy for The Black Widow.

Maybe it was the licking, maybe it was the fingering, maybe was just being on a third date with the infamous Natasha Romanoff and officially becoming her girlfriend, or maybe even it was a combination of all these things, but not only did Sharon take the head of the dildo inside her pussy but then quickly followed the entire length of Natasha's strap-on.

It wasn't exactly as easy as Sharon had hoped, as it felt weird having her downstairs area stretched so wide and deep, Natasha's dildo stretching her far more than her ex-boyfriend or any sex toy she had dared to try.

From the look on her face Natasha knew this and got some kind of just sadistic thrill out of it, and despite herself that made Sharon blush a little bit. To stopped that she kissed Natasha when the fake cock was about halfway inside her, and even though the other woman quickly took control Sharon had to admit there was a certain thrill to having Natasha Romanoff's tongue invading her mouth at the same time that her strap-on dick invaded her cunt.

When the latter invasion was completed the two girls concentrated on the former invasion for quite a while, Natasha obviously giving Sharon a chance to get used to having a pussy full to bursting with strap-on cock, something that Agent 13 felt very grateful for.

At the same time Natasha paused for perhaps a little too long, Sharon wondering if that was because Natasha was just lost in the kiss or if the redhead was deliberately trying to tease the blonde. Given everything she knew about her lover Sharon assumed it was the latter, although she liked to tell herself it was a bit of both.

Natasha was really enjoying the kiss, but she hadn't exactly become lost in it. She very rarely allowed all her focus to be consumed by one thing, even if it was her favourite thing, namely sex.

As always she was on the lookout for danger, as after all, while it was highly unlikely under the circumstances she had been trained to expect the unexpected.

She was also judging just how relax Sharon was, and yes, Natasha was teasing her lover a little bit by continuing to kiss her even when she was sure she was ready to be fucked.

Eventually though Natasha broke the kiss and pulled away slightly so Sharon could see the look on her face when she began to fuck her.

That look was of course being a smirk, which turned into a wide grin as Sharon first gasped for her when she began pulling her cock out of her cunt and then moaned when Natasha pushed every inch of her dildo back inside the other girl's welcoming love box.

Naturally this process as repeated over and over again, Natasha beginning to fuck Sharon at a slow and steady pace which constantly had the formerly a little uptight Agent 13 moaning, groaning, whimpering, gasping and crying out in pleasure.

There was one thing she didn't do, and after a while Natasha decided to prompt her, "Wrap your legs around me."

From the look on Sharon's face Natasha thought she might have to repeat herself, maybe adding a please in there somewhere, but instead the other woman obediently wrapped her legs around her waist, causing Natasha to grin mischievously. She just loved taking a woman in this position.

She loved taking a woman in any position, and just about anywhere, but there was just something about pumping another woman's pussy in the 'traditional' position, Natasha imagining what the politicians who were currently trying to lock her away and throw away the key would think if they could see her now, taking another woman like this.

That twisted thought prompted Natasha to practically growl, "You wanna cum on my cock?"

Sharon raised an eyebrow, "Your cock?"

"Uh-huh." Natasha grinned again, "It's attached to me, therefore it's my cock."

Sharon smiled, "I didn't think that's how it works."

"Just go with it." Natasha implored, "Now let's try this again, do you want to cum on my cock?"

Blushing slightly Sharon murmured, "Yes."

Natasha grinned and increased the pace. Of course, she didn't want a real cock. God no, that would be weird. No offence to she-males or anyone else with a cock, but she might have preferred being a woman with a strap-on.

This way she could fuck her lovers as long and as hard as she wanted without having to worry about going soft. At the same time while the toy was attached to her it felt like part of her, and she really got off on the idea of ramming herself deep and hard into another woman's body.

Of ramming herself deep and hard into the body of Sharon Carter, Peggy Carter's niece writhing underneath in pleasure... her girlfriend quickly approaching her orgasm as she fucked her with her cock.

Sharon was also glad that Natasha's cock wasn't real. Real cocks didn't do much for her, but this one very much did. Ironically it almost felt real, in one very specific way. Namely that Sharon was pretty much lost in the idea that the strap-on was part of Natasha.

That Natasha was so good with that dildo it might as well be her dick, and the idea of Natasha Romanoff reaching places inside her which had never been touched before really helped Sharon raced towards orgasm, which was easy now Natasha was really starting to give it to her.

At one point Natasha even pulled Sharon's legs from around her waist and pushed them up onto her shoulders, this position somehow allowing her to push even harder and deeper into her cunt, almost to the point it felt like it should hurt but it didn't.

It was wonderful, Sharon crying out continuously as she was skilfully fucked by The Black Widow, Natasha clearly putting all her experience to good use right now as she effortlessly fucked Sharon to the edge of orgasm, and then after a few blissful moments of being kept on that edge she was pushed over it and Sharon was overwhelmed by the most intense orgasm her life.

To be fair her orgasm, and the ones which quickly followed, were probably just as good as the ones when Natasha went down on her, but in the moment Sharon was completely caught up in what she was feeling and did feel better.

Either way she shamelessly begged for more, using words she couldn't ever imagined saying before that she knew turned Natasha on, the worst part of it being Sharon wasn't really sure exactly what it was she was saying. The words just fell from her mouth as the wonderfully intense climax rocked her body.

"FUCK ME! OH GOD FUCK ME! OHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOODDDDDDD, OH NAT, FUCK ME HARDER!" Sharon screamed, "FUCK MY PUSSY! FUCKING POUND IT! OOOOOOOH FUCK! POUND MY LITTLE GAY PUSSY WITH YOUR BIG STRAP-ON DICK LIKE A FUCKING LESBIAN SLUT! FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT! MMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSS, MAKE ME, OH FUCK, MAKE ME YOUR SLUT! YOUR COCK SLUT! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, FUCK ME WITH YOUR COCK, OH GOD, FUCK ME HARD WITH YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK, FUCK MY DYKE CUNT, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Those words encouraged Natasha to somehow start fucking her even harder, pushing Sharon to climax after climax the poor girl was a trembling wreck unable to even think coherently, let alone form a sentence.

She might have screamed things like 'fuck me' and 'oh God' and 'harder' a little, or a lot, but mostly Sharon just became lost in the wonderful experience of being strap-on fucked by Natasha Romanoff.

Just before she truly lost her mind, Sharon promised herself she wouldn't be hesitant next time. That she would happily let Natasha use 'her cock' on her whenever she wanted. Maybe, probably, definitely Sharon would beg her to use it.

Natasha had certainly intended that. She loved fucking another woman with a strap-on. It just made her feel so powerful, especially when it came to hard pounding like she was giving Sharon right now.

And she really didn't care about what a psychologist might say about it, to her, it was just hot. Well, to be fair in her line of work she had to be in control all the time, and it was hard to argue she wasn't in complete control now, Sharon nothing but a writhing mess beneath her as she slammed her too heaven and back.

Pushing Sharon's legs on her shoulders have increased that feeling of power and towards the end Natasha increase it even further by leaning down so that their bouncing boobs were pressed together and she was practically bending Agent 13 in half.

Then she stared into Sharon's eyes and grinned. From the faraway look in her eye Sharon probably didn't register it, or understand exactly what was about to happen to her.

But from the deafening squeals she let out it didn't seem that the other woman objected to Natasha using every ounce of strength she had to fuck her as hard and as fast as she could to squeeze as many orgasms out of her as possible.

Along the way Natasha came herself, several times in fact. At first she fought against it, knowing that once the floodgates were opened it was only a matter of time before she'd have to take a break, but inevitably the little knob rubbing against her clit within the harness and the sheer joy of totally dominating another woman in this way caught up with her and Natasha came hard.

To avoid letting out the type screams that Sharon was letting out, and to avoid being interrupted by their neighbours, Natasha pressed her lips firmly to Sharon's, the overwhelmed blonde eventually kissing her back enough for Natasha to allow herself to cum and then scream her joy into her girlfriend's mouth.

It still felt weird to think of Sharon as that, especially now she was pounding her pussy, essentially treating her like the random women she usually picked up in bars. And yet there was a certain intensity to this which wasn't there with strangers, Natasha feeling she could get used to this.

At the same time Natasha was desperate to push things further, so even though the risk she eventually brought down from their highs, and then when she was sure Sharon had recovered enough to understand her she broke the kiss, pulled back and looked into the other girl's eyes.

"So..." Natasha began, unable to keep a wicked smile off of her face, "How do you feel about trying out a little anal?"

12