Lucky

Story Info
He "borrows" his son's girlfriend to teach her a lesson.
11.1k words
4.62
30.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers

Looking at me, you wouldn't think I'd be as fortunate as I am.

Even I have to admit I am not much to look at.

Six feet tall. Somewhere over fifty years old. Brownish gray hair thinning with age. A ridiculous "retired porn star" mustache. Although I have a somewhat physically demanding job, I tend to spend too much time behind my computer so I am far from being in optimal physical shape. Kind of paunchy with absolutely no butt and too much belly for my own comfort.

You know... describing myself accurately is kind of depressing.

I sound like a schlub.

But there you go.

At any rate, after being a widower and practically alone for the last five years I'd managed an incredible encounter with a sweet lass named Marigold whom I had known all of her life. She had been teasing me for the better part of a year and I borrowed a basement dungeon from some folks I knew to spend an entire night making her both sorry and quite happy she had teased me for so long.

We were both tired and sore but quite satisfied at the end of the evening. Me, mostly from the physical exertion and her mainly from my hands and the assortment of paddles and things I had used on her sweet little bottom and thighs and stretching all of her orifices as best as I could.

It was enjoyable enough we managed to relive that night several times since.

One of the things which had caught my attention while I was getting back in touch with Mari was a series of pictures featuring her and a certain cute little redhead, both of them naked and bound in several different ways. And a few of them together unbound and in very intimate contact.

At the time I didn't know who the girl was but she was definitely hot. Red hair, as I mentioned. Small and slim and lithe. The so very pale almost translucent skin which was exclusive to their breed and lots of freckles. Little firm titties with small pink nipples. A long slim nose and very kissable looking lips. Big soft brown eyes which were rare in redheads but just made her look even more delicious.

She made me growl.

Not long after Mari and I had gotten back together my son Jackson had come back into town after a four year stint in the Army. He made me feel proud to see him in his uniform and he was feeling good and looking good from all of that physical training. He was living in an apartment a mile or so away and called and came by when he could.

One night he told me he had reconnected with an ex-girlfriend and wanted to come by so I could meet her. He also told me she was really cute and warned me jokingly that I should keep my hands off of her.

I grudgingly agreed but added if she was as hot as he said, all bets were off.

As soon as they walked in the door, I told him all bets were off.

It was her.

The girl's name was Maeve and she was twenty years old and even cuter in person and with her clothes on than I recollected from the photo shoot. But during the whole evening those pictures kept flashing back through my mind. The ball gag between those pretty pink lips. The slim wrists wrapped in rope. Her creamy pale thighs spread wide as her ankles were bound to the legs of the chair. Mari's teeth closing on one of those little pink nipples and her lips caressing those aforementioned thighs.

I was hard the entire evening and I will admit I flirted with her shamelessly, making her giggle and blush several times. Jax threatened to kick my ass repeatedly and told her I was just an old pervert and warned her she should never be alone with me.

But since my son knows me fairly well, he was actually smiling while he blustered. It pleased him his old man was chasing after his girl.

It was only fair, after all.

He'd had a crush on Mari since he was a child.

I flirted with Maeve each time she came around and she flirted back. Each time we got a little bit closer.

Eventually I let it slip I had seen those pics of her and Mari together and she blushed all the way down to her toes and wouldn't even look at me for the rest of the evening.

When I sat down to think about it, I wasn't even really sure my son had seen those pictures of his girlfriend. Knowing something he didn't tickled my ego.

I decided for fun I would press the issue and see what came of it. One evening while we were playing cards the girl got a little brave and popped off with something snotty. It had taken her a little while to muster up the gumption, as it seemed I had her a bit intimidated. I believe I referred to her as quite young and she snapped back I was nothing more than a dirty old man.

I gave her the look.

You know which one.

Looking over the top of my glasses with one eyebrow slowly raised. Stared at her silently until she began to get nervous. Then I told her of she wanted to act like a spoiled brat I'd treat her like one.

Standing up from the table I raised a finger and said "Wait."

A short trip down to my den and I pulled one of my favorite home-made toys from a drawer in my desk. A wooden paddle I'd cut out of quarter inch oak, about sixteen inches long. The working end was formed into a figure eight shape with two inch-wide holes in the centers. As Mari and I had discovered together, it was quite effective and would leave such an interesting set of impressions on a bratty submissives bottom.

Returning, I tossed it into the center of the table. The girl's eyes got wide and she said "You wouldn't dare!"

Jax laid a cautionary hand on her arm and said "He would. Drop it, Maeve. Trust me. He would. Better apologize and leave it at that."

Those wide green eyes looked at me for a moment, then dropped and she whispered "I'm sorry, Sir."

Points for me. For the look and the lowered eyes and the "Sir."

I slid the paddle to the side. "Forgiven and forgotten. Now... whose turn is it?"

The rest of the evening passed without incident, but I did notice her eyes repeatedly glancing over at the chunk of wood laying on the table. It seemed to fascinate her and for some reason she squirmed in her chair until they finally left hours later.

Up to that point in it's existence, Mari had been the only one to sample the simply poignant power of that wooden device. She'd had no complaints. Other than the fact it made her ass hurt for several hours after, of course. But then, that was the whole idea behind it.

After the first time I had dropped it on the table, I made sure my paddle was visible somewhere in the house each and every time my son and his girl came to visit. It was always somewhere she would see it.

Laying on the arm of my recliner.

On the bookshelf.

In the little caddy which held my ladles and wooden spoons and other kitchen utensils.

Left on one corner of my bed with the door open and the light "accidentally" left on.

I could always tell when she had noticed it, as she always blushed.

Other things managed to get left "accidentally" in view as well.

A coil of long soft rope.

A set of long black silk scarves and a blindfold I had made myself.

One simple plain black leather collar with a matching leash.

My handcuffs, of course.

Jax looked at me one night after Maeve had gotten up to go to the bathroom.

"Dad.... stop it." I raised an eyebrow and shook my head.

"Not gonna happen."

"It's not gonna work, you know." I shrugged.

"Maybe. Maybe not."

"You think you can just take her away from me?" I shook my head again.

"I don't want to take her away from you, Jackson. I just want to... borrow her... now and then."

"You old pervert." I grinned.

"Got that right, sonny boy."

When the girl returned I could tell right away she had seen the ropes tied to the corners of my bed frame and the handful of clothespins I'd left scattered across the comforter.

In short, I had tried my best to send a little thrill through her imagination as often as I was able. Even though my son and I didn't talk intimately much, I knew Jackson wasn't really into "all that kinky stuff" as he put it. He did manage to admit since I began teasing his girl they had some of the best sex of their relationship to date, however. And he grudgingly allowed he didn't really mind me acting a fool around her. I gave him an even bigger grin.

"If she gets so wound up from just me teasing her, imagine what it would be like if I actually got her alone for a night. She would probably come home and fuck you to death."

I could tell by the fleeting wistful smile he liked the idea but he wiped it away as the thought of his girl in bed with his Dad gave him a bit of the willies.

"You old fucking pervert." Was all he could say.

Yep...

The final push came without my actually planning it ahead. Jax and Maeve and I had met for dinner just before Christmas at a little cafe outside of town which I frequented. It was a little Mom & Pop joint which advertised breakfast all day long and their food was good and plentiful. Despite the complaints from my doctor, breakfast was and always had been one of my favorite meals. One I could eat at any time of the day or night.

My dietary choices were probably going to kill me some day but at least I'd die with a full belly and a smile on my face.

Since it was a chilly wintry evening, I'd dressed for the weather. Old comfy jeans. A black long sleeved turtle neck shirt. My long black leather coat which reached down past my knees and my black stocking cap. Dark glasses. I was dressed for comfort, in my mind.

The girl, it seemed, saw me in another light. Something apparently made her a bit uncomfortable and yet she kept glancing at me out of the corner of her eye and squirming in her seat. The same way she looked at my favorite paddle.

I noticed and smiled at her all the way through our meal.

By this time my son was beginning to enjoy the game. Even though he was still a bit touchy over the thought of me fucking his girlfriend he was definitely enjoying the fringe benefits. Each time we got together she always ended up extremely horny and went back to his apartment to screw his socks off.

"So, Dad..." I looked at the clock. Nearly one in the morning.

"So, Jax..."

"Had kind of an interesting conversation this evening."

"Do tell."

"On the way home Maeve said you looked like you should be waiting in a dark alley to rape somebody."

"Really."

"And she said... ummm...." I just waited.

"She said..." He paused. "If it came down to it, she would be willing to take one for the team."

He could hear my grin over the phone.

"You old fucking pervert."

"I am going to fuck your girlfriend, Jackson." There was a long silence.

"I know you are, Dad."

"Don't worry. I'll give her back when I'm done." Another long silence.

"Pervert." Was all he could say before he hung up the phone.

My grin lasted long into the night.

Then one evening, there she was. Standing at my door, eyes on the ground. Stammering and blushing furiously.

I knew why she was there. Any other man would have just pulled her into the house and fucked her all night long and been satisfied.

But I wasn't done playing my game yet. I was having way too much fun. Still more to do.

Seemingly casual, I spread my arm across the doorway, barring her entry into my home. Maeve could barely look at me but I was definitely looking at her. Studying every single inch of her body. I learned a few things right off the bat. The girl stood kind of hunched over, with her hands covering her body unconsciously.

She was nervous.

Good.

Her thighs were clamped together and her hips were in slight motion as she slowly went from one foot to another. Also, despite her attempt to cover them with her arms, I could see her nipples were poking through the front of her shirt beneath her bra. Another reason besides her embarrassment for the deep flush which went from her hairline all the way down past the collar of her shirt.

She was horny.

Bonus points for me.

"What's going on, Maeve?" I kept my voice as casual as possible.

"Oh, ummm.... you know.... I was just... d-driving around..." Her eyes looked everywhere but at me as she danced slowly back and forth from foot to foot while her hands just couldn't stay still for an instant. "And um... I s-saw your lights on and thought..... I might just stop by. S-see h-how you were d-doing." The stammering was frustrating her, I could tell.

An extremely inept line of total bullshit.

I told her so.

"Bullshit." She jerked back as if I'd leaned out the door and slapped her. Looking at her over the top of my glasses, I lowered my tone of voice down to the growl I used so often when I was spending time with Marigold.

My "Dom" voice. I snapped my fingers in front of her face.

"Tell me why you are here, girl. Now." I watched her shiver and pale and draw even further inside herself.

"I... I... I..." Her voice got smaller and smaller and she was really close to bolting down the steps. In the state she was in she probably would have run out into the middle of the street and gotten run over.

It was time to give her a little break.

"Maeve, stop. Give me your hand." I held mine out and she put hers out tentatively, as if she thought I'd snatch her in through the door like some movie villain. She seemed a bit startled when I held it softly but firmly.

"Take a breath, girl. Just breathe for a moment." She nearly gasped with the effort to breathe normally. My other hand went under her chin and tipped her face up to make her look at me.

"Do you think I would hurt you?" She shook her head just a little.

"Do you think I would do anything against your will?"

"N-no...."

"Do you really believe I would drag you inside and rape you?" Her eyes went down and she blushed again.

"No." She breathed. "Not really. I... I just..."

"Stop." I raised a finger. Those big brown eyes went wide again.

"Here is what I will not do. I will not endanger your life. I will try my very best to not break your skin or leave a mark that lasts more than ten or fifteen minutes. But accidents do happen, of course. I'm not perfect. I will not expose you to blood, urine or feces. I will not burn you or cut you. I will not hit, punch, slap, kick or throw you. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She seemed a bit relived.

Now it was time to take it all away from her again.

"Here is what I will do to you, little girl. I will grab, touch and manhandle you. I will bind you with rope or tape or steel or leather, depending on my mood. I will blindfold you and silence that pretty little mouth with tape or a ball gag. I will turn you over my lap and take my hand or a paddle or a belt to that pert little ass until I make you cry. And I will make you cry, have no doubt. I'll put clamps or clothespins on your sensitive places. I will use my hands and my fingers and my lips and my teeth and my cock anywhere and everywhere I wish. I will use every inch of your body for my pleasure. I will use any bit of your body in any way that I wish as often as I wish. I will use your hands and your mouth and your pussy and your ass." The mention of her ass made her flinch.

Perfect.

"I will make you a fuck toy for my pleasure and you will never ever be allowed to tell me "no" in anything I want. I am not your boyfriend. I am not your husband. I will be the master of your entire world. There will be no backtalk, no negotiation and no compromise." She'd gone pale again.

"Do you understand?" The girl nodded, jerkily.

"Y-yes."

"Yes, Sir." I said evenly. She shivered.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." I released her hand.

"You thought you were ready, but you are not. Perhaps you were almost brave enough but even if you were ready in your mind, you were not ready to meet my needs. So here is what you will do." I reached back for my wallet and pulled out two twenty dollar bills and thrust them into her hand.

"You will go to the store and buy a plain white t-shirt. It will be small enough to be very tight and revealing. You will also buy a pair of tight yoga pants and a flannel shirt long enough to cover you all the way down past your butt. It will be big and loose. When you come to me you will wear those things and a pair of tennis shoes absolutely nothing else. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes... gulp... yes, Sir."

"You will pack a bag with a change of clothes and your toothbrush and anything else you might need and be prepared to stay for the entire weekend. When you get to my door your hair will be tied back in a ponytail and your phone will be turned off. Not just silenced. Off. You will let Jackson and anyone else know you will be gone for the weekend and you will be unavailable, but you will not tell them where you are going. He might guess and ask, but you will not tell him. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Friday evening. Six days from now. Eight o'clock on the dot. You will dress in the things you bought for me and bring your bag and come to my door. You will not leave again until Sunday evening sometime. Do not, under any circumstances, be late. Is that perfectly clear, girl?"

"Yes, Sir." I stared at her evenly.

"This is what you want." It wasn't a question.

"Yes.... Sir. It is."

"Goodnight, Maeve."

"Goodnight, Sir."

And then she was gone.

I was left wondering if she actually would show up.

Six days for her to wonder and worry and stew about it.

Six days for her to ponder and fret and fantasize.

Six days for me, as well.

Damn it all, anyway. They never seem to mention that part in all of those stories.

Then the day arrived.

And I was waiting.

Eight o'clock on the dot I heard the screen door open and a small timid knock and a pause. I'd taped a note to the door and it took her a moment to notice and read my directions.

Maeve-

Come in and close the door.

Drop your bag and walk into the middle of the room.

Close your eyes.

Wait for my instructions.

The only light came from the kitchen off to the right and the hallway to the left. The rest of the room was darkened and in one of the dim corners I waited, an almost insanely wicked smile on my lips. The waiting and planning had been as hard on me as it had on her.

I'd wanted the girl so badly since seeing those pictures I had kicked myself several times for not taking advantage the first time she had come to my door. I could most definitely have fucked her and enjoyed myself thoroughly.

But then I wanted to play with her more than once and I believed this way I'd be able to get my hands on that so very sweet little body time and time again.

I might even give her back to Jackson when I was finished as promised.

Had to keep the boy happy too, after all. He might pout.

Eyes on her, I waited. She did indeed follow directions well. The door closed and the bag fell from nerveless fingers. The girl almost ran to the center of the room and I heard a little gasp as she stopped and closed her eyes. She stood there on the brink of terror and excitement and her whole body vibrated like a tuning fork. I could see her hips and thighs and legs shifting as she considered turning to bolt from the house.

I wouldn't have actually held her against her will, but I stepped between her and the door just in case. Perhaps if she panicked I could talk her down. It was pretty obvious she was close.

"Keep your eyes closed." A little scream as my voice behind startled her. She started to turn and I snapped my fingers. "Stand still, girl! Keep your eyes closed!" It took all of her will to comply and I could see, even through the baggy shirt covering most of her body, she was tense as a guitar string.

There was a fine line and we were going to cross it several times. Right now I just needed to keep her from beating the crap out of me and running away.

"Do you think I will hurt you, Maeve?" She shook her head and a sigh which bordered on a sob escaped her mouth.

"N-no. Not really, I d-don't. No."

Justrex
Justrex
440 Followers