Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... Sir." I kept my voice even and controlled. Her voice got smaller.

"No, Sir."

"This is what you want."

"Y-yes, Sir." She didn't sound entirely sure of herself. But the uncertainty was exactly what I wanted. I believed it was what she wanted as well.

"Good." I let my smile return, even if she couldn't see it. "Take that shirt off. Now."

"Oh....." Her fingers fumbled at the buttons of the big flannel shirt and in a few moments it pooled at her feet on the floor, leaving her in a tight t-shirt and equally snug thin cotton pants, all designed to follow and accent her curves.

My eyes followed her curves, too. Enjoying every inch. Having to repress the urge to growl like a beast. Even though all I could see at the moment was the back of her, I was definitely savoring what I could see.

I'd get to see the front.... and everything else.... real soon.

"Hands behind your back. Cross your wrists. Do it now." My tone didn't leave any room for discussion. She shook and whimpered slightly as she obeyed. In my hands was a long soft scarf about four feet long which I was holding ready in my hands. Another whimper escaped her lips as I stepped up and expertly wrapped it around her slim wrists. Around and folded over and around the other way and folded over and around and tied in a knot.

Safe and snug and secure in under five seconds. I was proud of my hands. They didn't fumble once.

Not really knowing much about her, I didn't know how much experience she had with bondage. Maybe a lot and it really excited her. Maybe just a little and it terrified her.

Maybe she was just now realizing the difference between being tied up for some fun pictures and being tied up for real. We would find out real soon.

I only gave her a moment to get used to the idea before I stepped even closer behind her. One arm went around her waist, trapping her arms and pulling her back into my body. The other went around and clamped down over her mouth. A little shriek of surprise and alarm vibrated against my palm and she struggled against my grip. I pulled her head back into my shoulder and my lips were against her ear.

"Is this what you want, girl?" I could see her eyes rolling around in her head and she made muffled squeaks into my hand.

"To be taken? Manhandled? Used? Enslaved?" My hand came up right over her heart. I could feel it beating wildly behind her ribs. My fingers patted her softly.

"And safe?"

It took a few moments for the words to sink into her panicked awareness. A couple of breaths then she slowed, inhaling deep through her nose. Maeve turned her head slightly towards me, looking through the corner of her eye. Just a glance then her gaze dropped to the floor.

Slowly, she nodded her head.

"Good girl." I whispered. "I was planning on doing that anyway. After all..." My finger traced around one full tit, making circles and flicking across a nipple which popped up firm and hard beneath the thin cotton. "You came to me. Dressed yourself for me. Gave yourself to me." Thumb and forefinger closed on that stiff little nub, making her squirm and a muffled moan came from her nose. "So I am going to take you, little girl. Use you. Make you my fuck toy and my slave. Keep you bound and gagged until I want to use your mouth. Strip you naked and turn you over my lap and paddle your ass bright red and make you cry. Tie you to the ceiling or the wall or my bed or bent over a chair and I am going to fuck your mouth and your pussy and your ass as often and as hard as I like." Fingers tightened down on the firm tit, making her moan again. "My cock will be in your hands and between your ass cheeks or those sweet little titties and if I shoot my come on your chest or your face or all over your back you will clean it off with your fingers and swallow each and every drop of it. Because if you waste any of my come I will make sure you don't sit down for at least a week." My grip on her face tightened just a little, pulling her ear closer to my lips. "Do you understand?"

The look she shot me out of the corner of her eye was almost frantic and pleading. Somewhat desperately, she nodded into my hand.

"Mmmm-hmm! Mmmm-hmm!" I kissed the side of her head quickly.

"Good girl. Let's get started." Grabbing her by her shoulders, I spun her around then ducked into her waist and lifted with her draped face down over my shoulder as my hands held her legs. She squeaked and kicked a little against my grip. A sharp slap across one ass cheek elicited a screech of protest.

"Stop squirming." I paused. "Kick off your shoes. You won't need them... or anything else for the next couple of days." It took a bit of effort in her uncomfortable position but she managed to kick them off and we continued on down the hall.

I'd left an empty space in the middle of the bed to lay her down on. Much of the rest of it was covered with my scattered toys. There were enough things as I lay her down on the bed with her lower legs dangling off the side they caught her attention. I watched, amused, as her head and eyes moved back and forth, taking in the inventory. Ropes and scarves and paddles and floggers. Clips and clamps. Vibrators and plugs, battery and electrically powered toys of many and various types. Handcuffs and shackles, collars, leashes and chains.

She squirmed and her eyes rolled around and she whispered "Oooohhh.... shit."

But enough time for reflection.

I crawled up on the bed with my knees straddling her sides, my butt settling on her upper thighs. A pair of very nervous brown eyes were wide as I loomed over her body.

"Comfy, dear?" I could tell she didn't have much of a clue how to respond.

"Ummmm..... not... so much..? Sir?" I smiled.

"Excellent. The last thing I want..." My fingers went to the collar of her t-shirt and pulled it away from her neck, gathering it into my fisted hands. "Is for you to be comfortable right now." With that I pulled hard, tearing the cotton material down the middle all the way down. A little scream of alarm came from her lips. Ignoring her, I carried on with my work until I had ripped the entire shirt in half down the front and flipped it open, exposing her ripe young tits.

They were young and firm and pale, just like all the rest if her. Pointing right at me with their need. I almost drooled. Maeve lay pinned beneath me and panted.

"Mmmm.... I've been wanting to see those for a very long time. Ever since I saw those pictures of you and Marigold together. Tell me, dear...." My hands closed on her flesh, kneading it between my fingers, pressing both of those delightful mounds together. Thumbs and forefingers closed on opposing little tips, pinching them and making her groan. "Did you like feeling Mari's lips on your body?"

"Ahmmmm..... Yes, Sir. I did."

"Had you ever done that before? With another girl, I mean." Another little pinch.

"Mmm! N-no, Sir." A wicked little thought ran through my mind.

"I have a feeling it will happen again, dear. Real soon." The pad of my finger softly flicked back and forth across one firm little nub. "In the mean time, what should I do with these beauties, do you think? Bind them with rope? Whip them pink? Cover them with clothespins? Maybe some hot wax? Bite marks?" I gave her a look. "Do you have a preference?"

She had gone a little pale listening to my suggestions then a little pinker when I asked for her input. Her eyes rolled around and suddenly was unable to look at me again.

"Y-you c-could.... j-just.... kiss them...?" I rolled each nipple between my fingers, making her squirm again.

"Hmmm.... I could do that, I suppose. And I do imagine I will. At first, anyway. Later on we will try some other things. See what lights the fire in your belly. Find out what makes Maeve wet and wanting." Cupping one tit in my hand, I leaned down and flicked my tongue over the tip then sucked it between my lips, teeth barely grazing against the wee bit of flesh. She quivered and gasped softly.

"Oh..! I..... I already am."

"You already are what, girl?" She flushed a deep red and looked away.

"I... I'm... already w-wet and w-wanting.... Sir." I chuckled and nipped her again, making her squeak.

"Good girl. Since that was so easy, maybe we will discover what makes Maeve scream instead."

"Oooohhh..... shit..." I really did love the look on her face. A bit scared but still horny. Leaning forward, I kissed her lips tenderly then backed off the bed.

"In the mean time, I want to see the rest of your body. Now. All of it. As a matter of fact, you will not be allowed to get dressed again until right before you walk out my door Sunday evening. If I catch you wearing any clothes before then I will whip your ass raw." Her wide eyes were all the response I needed. My fingers went to the waistband of those snug pants and I jerked them down and out from under her butt then all the way down her legs, managing to catch her socks as well, leaving her in nothing but scraps of a torn shirt.

Mmmm.... nice. Mentally, I rubbed my hands together.

This was going to be enjoyable.

A snug looking little pussy, baby smooth. Freshly shaved too, from the looks of it.

I have a feeling the smile on my face made me look a little like The Joker. Or possibly Hannibal Lecter musing on a good use for some fava beans.

It couldn't be helped. I was in the groove.

"So... On to step two. Up you come, luv." One hand behind her neck and the other between her shoulder blades as I helped her to her feet. Fingers under her chin as I tipped her face up for another kiss. She had very nice lips. I was planning on enjoying those nice lips in many ways.

"And down again." I steadied her as she went to her knees in front of me. It left her eyes right at crotch level and Maeve licked her lips nervously. From her vantage point it was almost impossible to miss the fact I too, was hard and wanting. It took a considerable amount of restraint not to just whip out my dick and push it into her mouth.

Time for that was coming soon.

Very soon. Being patient was becoming... problematic.

The girl looked quite fetching in that position.

Mmmm..... steady, Rex....

Eyes to the left, searching the toys on the bed. There it was.

A simple leather collar. Deep reddish brown... almost mahogany. Brass ring in the center and a brass buckle. Matching leash laying on the bed. I held the collar up in front of her eyes.

"If I gave you an engagement ring, it would be an offer of a lifetime forever. It would show my love and commitment to you and a hope of a future together." I swung the collar back and forth as if trying to hypnotize her.

"This collar isn't an engagement ring. It's a reminder. A constant reminder of who you belong to as long as you wear it. The weight around your neck will remind you who owns this sweet little body, girl. It marks you as my property. Now..." I raised one finger. "If you take this off without my permission, we're done. Period. You take it off, you will get dressed and leave. Quickly. If you don't I may toss you out onto the porch naked. Do you understand?" She nodded.

"Y-yes, Sir." Then a little smile twisted one corner of her lips as she looked up at me and added "I do."

Oh....

Very good.

Even as nervous as she was, there was still room for a sense of humor and irony.

And she just made it a little harder to give her back when I was done with her.

I guess we would cross that bridge when we came to it.

Taking the engagement ring analogy one step further, I went down one one knee, making her eyes go a little wide. My knuckle bumped under her chin, tipping her head up while I buckled the collar around her slim pink little neck. I snugged it up and tucked the end of the strap into the loop to keep it out of the way then slipped a finger through the ring for the leash.

"My dear..." I said. "You are strikingly beautiful with or without your clothes on. But I do believe putting you in a collar brings out your inner beauty as well. You are exquisite." The girl blushed and lowered her eyes.

"Thank you, Sir." Using the ring on the collar, I pulled her in for a long lingering kiss. My free hand went to the back of her head to hold her in place and I could see out of the corner of my eye her shoulders and arms writhing as she struggled weakly against her restraints.

"Is there something wrong, girl?"

"I... I want... to use my hands." I smiled and chuckled and patted her cheek.

"No. I don't think so. Not yet, anyway. I'll have a use for them later, but not right now. No." Her shoulders slumped.

"Yes, Sir."

"Besides," I added. "I have a need for your hands to be controlled. Do you remember what I said I was going to do to you, dear?" She flushed a deep red and looked away. A hint of a shrug slumped it's way across her shoulders.

"What am I going to do to you, Maeve?"

"F-fuck me..." She mumbled.

"That of course and more. And where did I say I was going to fuck you?" She turned her face away and shrugged again.

This would never do.

"Look at me, girl." She wouldn't. I could see the hint of stubbornness my son was always talking about. I snapped my fingers loudly in front of her face, startling her. I raised my voice just a bit.

"Look at me and talk to me or get up and leave. I'm about done. Five... four... three... two..."

That got her attention.

"No! Wait! P-please...! I'm... I'm...." Her eyes were wide and pleading. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Do you want to stay?"

"Yes, Sir! Please!"

"Do you want me to fuck you, Maeve?" The answer to that was kind of obvious. I could easily see her thighs twitching and her hips churning with her need.

"Y-yes, Sir. I do."

"Look at me." A hand cupped her chin, holding her gently but firmly.

"Where am I going to fuck you?" The girl blushed so easily and it was so apparent on that pale skin.

"M.... My p-pussy."

"And where else?"

"In... in my mouth."

"Good girl. And where else?" She turned an almost flaming red and I could see goose bumps appear on the flesh of her arms. Her voice dropped to an almost inaudible whisper.

"In my ass..." I smiled and patted her cheek, then leaned in and kissed her quickly.

"Mmmm.... good girl." I purred. "Yes, Maeve. I am going to feel those sweet lips of yours on my cock. That hot sucking little mouth. Then I will part your thighs and fuck your tight little pussy as long and hard as I can. After that I will bend you over and part your ass cheeks with my prick and fill your ass with my come."

"And I will enjoy ever second of it."

"Oooohhh... yes, Sir."

"And what else am I going to do to you this weekend, girl?" A little frown appeared between her eyes. She looked confused.

"Ummm.... I... I d-don't....." I'd thrown a lot at her in a short amount of time, so it was understandable.

"Think, dear. I told you I was going to do this the first time you got bratty with me. And I left reminders all over the house each time you came over."

"Oooohhh...." She remembered. A little shiver ran through her frame and I could see the muscles in her hips flexing as her ass tightened up. Her nipples hardened and her hands writhed once again against her bonds as she tried to protect her ass.

"You.... y-you are going to s-spank me." I chuckled.

"Yes I am, child. At least once. Probably several times. For several reasons. Because I enjoy it. Because you have a marvelous ass and a good spanking is only one of the things I want to do with it. Because you are occasionally stubborn and a brat and somewhat spoiled and I think we need to change your attitude. So yes, Maeve. I am going to paddle your ass red." The girl got pinker and pinker as I spoke until she was red all the way down her chest.

I decided to run with the theme.

"Just so you know, young lady... From now on when you are in my home I will expect you to act like a properly raised young woman, not a spoiled brat. This weekend will serve as a reminder. I can and will accept spunk and spirit from anybody. Especially redheads." She gave me an uncertain smile, not knowing if I was complimenting her or not.

"But be advised..." I pointed a finger at her face and shook it slightly. "If you cross the line between spirited and spoiled brat I will pull you over my lap, jerk your panties down around your ankles and paddle your ass until you howl."

Her eyes went wide and before she could say anything I added "Whether Jackson is there or not."

Those eyes went even wider in shock and I saw her lips begin to move and I shook my finger at her again.

"And if you even presume to say "You wouldn't!" you know very well that I can and will without hesitation. You will learn to behave around me. Or else."

The next few seconds were amusing to watch. Maeve struggled between her spirit and temper and her independence and her desire to be submissive. I had no intention of breaking her spirit, of course. Just bending it a little.

The thought of me spanking her ass in front of her boyfriend shocked and outraged her. I could tell the mere notion made her want to scream "I am not a child!" and stomp out of the room.

On the other hand, the thought of me spanking her ass in front of her boyfriend also turned her on so much it startled her. Her pupils dilated, her nipples hardened even more, there was a little catch in her breathing and the scent of her sex in the room just got a whole lot stronger.

I was willing to bet if I put my hand between her thighs she would have been more than just damp down there.

I was also willing to put good money on the fact it wouldn't have taken more than just the tip of one finger to take her over the edge.

What the hell. We only live once. I decided to put it to the test.

"That turned you on, didn't it?"

"N... no.... no." Her eyes darted away and she turned pink all over again as she shook her head.

"Bullshit. Don't lie to me, girl. I can see it. I can hear it in your breathing. I can smell it." The girl flushed even deeper. I grabbed her chin to make her look at me. My other hand went to one soft breast and cupped it in my palm. Thumb and forefinger rolled one hard little tip between them, making her groan and wiggle.

"That turned you on, all right. Just imagine it, Maeve. I'll make you come to me and drop your pants. Then I'll reach up and jerk your panties down and point to my lap. You'll lay yourself face down over my lap with your ass in the air, just waiting. Just waiting to feel the sting of my hand against your skin." I paused and that predatory grin spread across my lips.

"And while Jackson sits there watching with his mouth hanging open, I will spank your pretty little ass until you are very sorry. I will not stop until the tears come. I will not stop until you cry and beg my forgiveness." With each word her breathing got a little harder and a little more ragged. With each sentence her body moved just a little bit more until she was quivering all over.

"And when I am done I will slip one finger between your pussy lips and rub your clit until you come face down over my lap." She shivered hard and a little needy whine came from her chest. My grip transferred from her chin to her hair at the back of her neck, holding her tight.

"Then I will get you up and march you into the corner. And you will stay there. Hands on your head and pants down around your ankles with the flaming red ass showing until I tell you to get up again."

"Oh...." She shivered again.

"So tell me the truth. That turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Y-yes. Yes, Sir." I smiled.

"Good girl. Spread your legs for me." Just saying that made me smile even wider. She trembled as she complied. The scent of her need got even stronger. My fingers left her breast and began a very slow journey down over her ribs and her belly, heading south. The muscles in her belly rippled, as if she were trying to push me lower and lower. I stopped just above that smooth little patch of skin just above her pussy. Another needy little whine came from her chest.