Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to touch your pussy, Maeve?" She didn't hesitate for a second.

"Oooohhhh... yes please, Sir. Please touch me." Her hips undulated, still trying to move my hand lower.

"Do you want to come for me?"

"Oh god...." She panted. "Yes please, Sir.... please please please...." I leaned forward until our lips almost touched.

"Come for me." I whispered into her lips just before I pulled her into my mouth hard. Her mouth opened to mine just as my finger slipped between her pussy lips.

I was right on all accounts.

Not only was she dripping wet, but it only took a few seconds and the tip of one finger running around her hard little clit before Maeve moaned deep into my mouth, shivered, and came. My grip on that mass of pretty red hair kept her lips pressed to mine until the second or third wave overcame her and she wrenched her mouth away to press her forehead into my chest, crying out and shivering.

"Oh my god... oh shit.... oh shit... oh shit.... Mmmm......" My hand went from between her legs to under her clenched up little butt and the other went to her back, just holding her to my body while she shivered and panted. My lips were pressed into the hair on top of her head.

"Good girl... good girl... good girl..." I whispered.

Aftercare. Always important. And sometimes it left a bigger impression than any of the rest of the scene. The fact I had gone from threatening to punish her until she cried to holding her tenderly said a lot about how much I actually cared about her and it seemed to make a difference. My arms held her and supported her while she panted into my chest.

After a few moments I felt her lips pressing into the material of my t-shirt. At first just once, lightly. Then again and again. When she finally spoke I could feel her voice against my skin.

"Mmmm...." She murmured. "That was amazing."

"Thank you, love." I paused for just a moment before I added "You know we are not done yet."

Her head nodded against my chest. Her hair was tickling my chin.

"Yes, Sir. I know."

"Are you ready?" She nodded again.

"Yes, Sir." I patted her back softly.

"Good girl. Up you come, then." Maeve was a little unsteady on her feet so I lifted her then sat her down on the side of the bed. I'd had the forethought to bring a glass of ice water down with a straw in and placed the tip to her lips. The girl drank like she'd been lost in the desert for months, quickly draining it all down, her eyes on me gratefully.

Carrot and stick. Giving freely what they want, taking freely what I wanted. Showing I could be a sadistic bastard and a tender and caring lover all at the same time.

Some did not see both sides.

The girl seemed to and I gave her points for being perceptive.

Not like I was going to cut her any slack, though. I was still going to spank her ass red and fuck her in any and every way I wanted for the next couple of days.

She seemed to want it as badly as I did, too.

No time like the present.

Maeve finally relinquished the straw with a small gasp. Most of the water had disappeared down her throat.

"Better?"

"Yes..." She caught herself with a blink. "Yes, Sir." I chuckled.

"Good girl. Now give your Master a kiss, child."

"Mmmm..... yes, Master."

I did so like hearing those words coming from her lips.

Those soft warm lips with just a tinge of coolness from the passage of the ice water which opened readily to mine as she tipped her head up. A little squeak and a soft moan as one hand gripped the long red hair it the back of her neck, controlling her movements as I kissed her long and hard. I felt the beginnings of a growl of desire rumbling in my chest. The other hand gripped her chin as I ravished her with my mouth and I only let it go on for a few moments, even though I could have spent the entire weekend losing myself in those sweet lips.

Finally I pulled back slightly then growled into her mouth.

"Now it's time for you to learn to be a proper and respectful pet. A cautionary tale on the consequences of disobedience. Now... up."

I didn't really give her time to process what I said as I brought her up keeping a strong grip on her hair, using it to control exactly how I wanted her to move.

"And down again." I traded places with her as I sat on the side of the bed and brought her body down across my lap, arranging her with that full firm ass dangling off one side of my hip. Maeve wiggled and squirmed and struggled a little against being placed there, her bounds hands trying in vain to cover her ass.

"Oh...! B-but.... I.... I don't... b-but.... oh, please, Sir.... I... Eep!" A quick swat across her ass made her squeak and stiffen as she lay face down, feet kicking a little.

"Quiet, girl. What did I say I was going to do to you?"

"Y-you.... You are going to s-spank m-me, Sir." I patted her bottom softly with my fingers.

"That is right. I am going to spank your pretty little ass bright red. And if you continue to fight me, instead of using my hand I will use a paddle or my belt if you prefer." The thought made her flinch.

"N-no, Sir! Please!"

"Tell Master what you want, Maeve." I kept my voice even. It only took a second before she lowered her head, face flaming a bright red as she spoke, voice barely above a whisper.

"P-please spank me with your hand, Master."

So very nice.

Well on her way to becoming a proper and obedient pet. My fingertips trail lightly across her tense bottom. I can feel the muscles in her butt clenched up tight.

"Since you asked so nicely I will, pet. This time I will only use my hand. This time."

"Th-thank y...... Oh!" She stiffened and yelped as my hand came down on her ass hard. The sharp sound echoed on the room. Then another little cry as I slapped the opposite cheek. Maeve kicked and wiggled.

I took a moment to enjoy my bright pink hand prints on her pale skin. They looked so fetching. Almost the same color as her hair.

Oh, I was definitely going to enjoy this.

"All righty then." I shifted her body a little closer, pulling her waist into my belly as my free hand grabbed her bound wrists and held them tightly in place.

Then I proceeded to spank her ass in earnest. My hand rose and fell, moving from one ass cheek to the other, sometimes spanking the same side two or three times before moving to the other side, never allowing her to know where the next blow was going to fall. Not being very experienced with this sort of thing, Maeve kicked and squirmed and struggled against my grip, trying in vain to protect her tender bottom. But I was holding her firmly as she struggled.

One dozen quickly became two. The girl arched her back, trying what she could to protect herself and pull her smarting bottom away from my blows.

A pause.

My hand came down again and the girl laying across my lap flinched then shivered slightly as My warm palm stroked her gently all over, soothing away some of the sting. I stroked my hand all over her tingling smarting ass and down the backs and insides of her thighs, making her sigh and shiver. Slowly her legs and back relaxed until she lay full across my lap once more.

"Are you all right, Maeve?"

"Y... ahhh.... y-yes, sir."

"Do you think I'm done spanking this sweet little ass, girl?" I could almost hear her bite her lower lip.

She shook her head slightly. "N-no, sir. Aaah!" A quick swat made her stiffen.

"Is your pussy wet?" A flush spread out down her back, darkening her pale skin.

"Mmm.... y-yes, sir."

"Spread your legs for me."

"Oooohhh...." Her legs trembled as she spread her thighs apart, hoping for something in the way of a more gentle nature.

I could be more than obliging, at times. My palm cupped her between her legs and she was indeed still quite wet. I made a suitably appreciate noise in the back of my throat. Maeve spread her legs a bit wider and pressed back into my touch, her hips swirling just a little as she unabashedly rubbed herself against my palm.

"I am going to spank you some more. You know this."

"Mmm..... yes, sir. I know." Her bottom tensed up just a little but she was enjoying my hand between her legs too much to get distracted.

"When I am done I am going to put you on your knees and slip my prick into your mouth, girl. So you can thank me properly for making you such an obedient pet." Her lips came open slightly, as if I was already there, demanding admission to her mouth.

"Aaaahhh.... yes, Master. Mmmm....." One finger slipped between those slick little pussy lips and she pressed against me harder.

"Then after you have swallowed my come I will tied you to my bed, lift your legs high and wide and fuck you as long and as hard as I can." She wiggled harder, a rosy hue spreading all down her back.

"God yes.... Mmmm... fuck me.... oooohhh....." My finger, slick with her natural lubricant, paused at her entrance then slowly slipped up inside her pussy. She was small and extremely tight and the girl gasped and wiggled as I went deeper and deeper inside of her.

"And perhaps later on I will put you face down with a pillow under your hips and slip my cock up into that tight little well spanked ass of yours." As I spoke my thumb pressed between her ass cheeks and rested at the tight rosette of her hole, which spasmed and clenched up tight at the feeling.

The results were immediate and most satisfying. Maeve moaned deeply and shuddered with a high pitched squeak somewhere in the middle there. Her ass cheeks clamped down on my thumb and her thighs squeezed together on my hand, trapping me. Her hips bucked once... twice... three times and then she came with a cry and a long shuddering moan as her head came up and her feet kicked the air.

It sounded as if she were trying to tell me something important. Something she really wanted me to be aware of.

All I was hearing clearly was "Fuck" and "Oh please" and "I never" and "Master" once or twice. There was a lot of gasping and stammering and squeaking in between and quite a bit of it was completely unintelligible.

But I heard her meaning nonetheless. Message received and understood.

I'd become quite fluent in speaking orgasm.

My fingers moved just slightly between her tightly clamped thighs and buttocks but it was more than enough to keep her moaning and shivering and bucking as she squirmed in my lap. I prolonged it for a few moments, then stilled my motion to allow her space to breathe and calm down once more. I thoroughly enjoyed making her come over and over again but if I allowed it to go on for too much longer she would have just fallen asleep as soon as it stopped.

She might have enjoyed it, but it would have been no fun at all for me.

While I was having a good time, I had much bigger plans. Most of which involved filling that enticing body with as much of my come as I could produce. As many times and in as many of her orifices as I could manage.

Moving slowly as I took advantage of her body relaxing millimeter by millimeter, my hand slipped from between her thighs and Maeve sagged onto my legs, almost a dead weight. The girl hung her head and panted softly. The tips of my fingers softly stroked her quivering pink bottom.

She wasn't experienced enough in this sort of thing to anticipate when she felt my fingers break contact with her skin. The hard slap against her ass caught her completely by surprise and she squawked. So did the second and the third and so on....

Once again, I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her into my lap and trapping her bound hands to keep her from trying to ward off my blows. And once again I spanked her ass in earnest while she yelled and squawked and kicked and wiggled, begging me in broken words to stop.

I didn't, of course. At least not right away. I was having way too much fun. I was really enjoying the sight of my hand prints turning her pale skin red and blending together until her entire ass had turned a flaming crimson one shade darker than her pretty red hair. I'd even laid a few hard slaps all the way down her pale creamy thighs which made her squeak and kick and cry out even louder.

When I heard the first actual sob leak from her throat I slowed down considerably, listening as it got deeper. I couldn't see her face as she lay bent over my lap, but from the sound of her cries I could guess there was at least one tear tracking over her face if not several.

"Was there.... smack! Something you wanted.... smack! To say to me.... smack! Girl?"

"Y-yes! Please! Eek!" It was almost a shriek. "P-please! Oooowww! Please, S-sir! Yeek! Please s-stop! Ow! Ooohhhhhhh.....!" I did pause then, because she had asked so politely. Instead I changed to light pats which just on the borderline between caresses and slaps.

"What will you do for me, Maeve? What will you do if I stop?" Her face was craning sideways towards me in desperation. I could indeed see the tracks of tears flowing from her eyes.

"An..... Anything! Anything you want! Please!"

"Will you give me your mouth?" Pat... pat.. pat... smack!

"Ow! Yes!"

"Tell me what you will give me." Pat... pat.. pat... smack!

"Aaaah! I will give you my mouth! S-sir!" She had anticipated the next demand and beat me to it to save her stinging bottom.

"Will you give me your pussy?" Pat... pat.. pat... smack!

"Ouch! Shit! Yes Master! I will give you my pussy! P-please!"

"So what is the answer to my last question, pet girl?" Pat... pat.. pat... smack! Smack!

"Ow! Ow! Oooohhhh....... I..... I...." My hand lifted from her skin and she stiffened.

"No! Please! I will g-give you m-my ass, Master!"

Pretty sure it was the first time she had ever said that or even thought it out loud in her life.

"Good girl."

When my hand contacted her flesh once more she stiffened and flinched. But it came down softly this time, slowly caressing her reddened bottom, gently wiping away the sting I had put there. I softly drew away the heat with my own skin. I traveled all over the quivering moons of her ass and down one thigh, softly dusting away my fingerprints. When I transferred my touch to her other leg, I went up from the back of her knee and cupped the curve of her ass in my palm.

Still laying face down across my lap, Maeve sighed at my touch and quivered slightly. As I cupped her bottom, she drew in a breath and lifted her lower legs as her head came up. Another sigh left her body and I watched as her toes curled and a shiver ran from one end of her body to the other.

A nice poignant gentle peak.

Progress.

"Good girl. Very good girl..."

One arm across her chest and my other one on her lower thighs turned the girl off my lap and gently down onto the floor on her knees. Fortunately for her, she was aware enough not to try and set her smarting ass on her heels, as it would have probably stung more than a little bit. I grabbed a tissue and wiped the tears from her cheeks then had her blow her nose to stop her sniffling. As I leaned around her to throw away the tissue I reached down and untied her wrists. The girl raised her hands and wiped at her face again with her fingers.

As distracted as she was, Maeve hadn't noticed I had risen off the bed and was now standing right in front of her.

"I'm guessing you haven't done that before have you, child?" She shook her head.

"Mmmm-mmm.... no, Sir ." My fingers popped open the top button of my jeans.

"Well, maybe I can give you something to do which might be a bit more familiar."

Finally letting my hard prick free from my pants was quite a relief. Even though they were fairly loose I had been hard and cramped inside of them for such a long time. It was almost enough just getting that much relief.

But not quite.

"Oh..." The girl's eyes were wide.

I don't know how many cocks she had encountered before this moment. Many or one or a few. I didn't care if any of them were bigger or smaller than I was. All that mattered was the look on her face when it popped out inches from her nose. The little redhead's eyes went wide, her lips parted and the tip of her tongue flicked out partway and licked her lower lip. Her hands reached up, hesitantly.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Maeve?" From her knees she looked up at me.

"Y-yes, Sir." I smiled.

"Then show me how much you want it, love. Show Master how much you want him inside you."

"Oh.... yes, Sir. Mmmm...." Smooth soft little hands wrapped around my shaft and began stroking me up and down slowly. They felt really good on my skin. I was probably about as hard as I had ever been in my life and looking down at this gorgeous little twenty year old redhead on her knees in front of me about to slip my prick into her mouth made me feel like a rock star.

I wanted to jump up and down and pump my fist in the air and yell "Whoo Hoo!!!"

But right now was definitely not the time for such nonsense. I was seriously busy.

Soft strong fingers gripped my shaft. One hand went further up then down, sliding my foreskin back to expose the head of my prick. I could see it was glistening with precome, which did not surprise me in the least as it had been leaking onto my leg for the better part of an hour. Her nose bumped softly into my flesh and she inhaled deeply through her nostrils, filling her lungs with the scent of a man who desired her desperately. I hoped I smelled as good to her as she looked to me.

"Mmmm..... good girl." My fingers rested lightly on her head, tangling in her hair. Just there, touching her. Not guiding or pushing. No need.

Not yet, anyway.

A little pink tongue snaked out and tasted just the tip of my prick before disappearing back between her lips. Once... twice... three times.

"Now, Maeve. Take me in your mouth." When she spoke it was in a whisper with her lips perched right at the end of my member as if it were her own personal microphone.

"Yes..... Master. Mmmm....."

I got to watch while the hot little redhead on her knees in front of me gazed up at me with those big gorgeous brown eyes, parted her lips and slid the tip of my prick into her mouth. Those soft lips closed around me, her soft wet tongue slipped around and around my flesh and she sucked on my prick gently like a straw.

How in the world did I ever get so lucky?

I had no idea.

The girl's hand slid up and down my shaft a bit faster and the bobbing of her head and the suction she was supplying increased just a little more. Those beautiful eyes were still looking up into mine and I could see her desire reflected in them. Looking down a little further I could see the faint imprints of my hands still pink against the pale skin of her snug butt.

I'd given this pretty young thing a taste (both literally and figuratively) of my world and it seemed she wanted more. I was more than happy to expand her world.

"Aaaahhh..... that feels wonderful, little pet. Keep going." She nodded softly.

"Mmmm-Hmmm...." The vibration almost made my hair stand on end.

It just became a bit harder to give her back when I was done.

But in the mean time I was really going to enjoy this weekend.

And I was going to do my level best to make sure Maeve came back to me again and again.