Lucky

Story Info
Lost friends find each other.
11.7k words
4.17
13.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beautiful, unique, a stunner. He was tall, a player, untamed, and ready for a challenge and they had history.

Aaron decided late one evening after work he needed a break. He wanted to break his routine. Wake up, work out, shower, grab a quick breakfast and head to work. He ate lunch at the same restaurant across from his office building at the time. He would stay late put in his overtime and head home. Always in bed by no later than 10 PM. He had no woman in his life, but not because he couldn't get one. He had many women! Women for every mood that a man could go to. Women that were just considered eye candy and women who knew that when he called it wasn't to talk. Aaron was a good looking guy. He was half Chinese and had black. He was 5'11, brown eyes, broad shoulders, a V-cut and abs that drew almost to attention when he went for his morning runs. He was a king and he knew it! And there was the problem, he thought no one was good enough for him. No woman no matter her status, or her beauty was good enough for him and at the end of every encounter he made sure they knew it.

Random girl: " So my love......" (He looks at her sternly over his shoulder, and she flinches) "I mean Aaron. When are we going to turn this from a sometime thing to an everyday thing" She crawls over to him and sits behind him; draping her arms over him. He scoffs and removes her arms from around him.

Aaron: "You're always like this, and this is why I don't like calling you. I've told you countless times sweetheart. YOU'RE......NOT.......GOOD......ENOUGH! Now......GET OUT!"

That's how it went every time. If a girl got to close to him, they had to go and if he felt any kind of emotion for them he would cut them off completely and never look back. And he was fine with the way things were; it was perfect. SAFE!

Aaron sat at his computer, flipping his phone around in his hand. Flicking from one screen to the next determining his next vacation destination. Then he got a call......It was from his long time friend Barry.

Barry: Ha it go doe!

Aaron: Hey bro what's up!

Bain: WHATS UP Aaron!

Aaron: you hear too! The three musketeers back together.

(Everyone laughs)

Barry: What you up to right now? Still at work?

Aaron: Yea trying to figure out my next great escape!

Bain: PERFECT!

Aaron: Huh what do you mean?

Barry: That's exactly why we called you bro. I have to go out to this hotel on business. You know the usually checking in on the casino license thing and I get to carry two people with me and obviously you guys were my first choice.

Bain: He actually considered us over some girls this time.

Aaron: (scoffs) Wow! That's very true he's always to busy with some chick for us.

Barry: You're the one to talk! I heard you're out here still crushing these females.

Aaron: Well I do my best.

Bain: Tsss you guys are crazy!

Aaron & Barry: You're the same way!

Barry: That's why we're the Three Musketeers or have you forgotten our reputation that quickly.

Bain: You're right, you're right.

Aaron: So where is this hotel at?

Barry: Check this its called Baha Mar and its in Nassau, Bahamas!

Aaron: Haven't we been there before already man. I don't even know how welcomed we are.

Bain: (Laughing) us or you bro. No one told you to mess with that chick and you knew she was married.

Aaron: Who am I to say no to a beautiful woman.

Barry: YOU! You tell them no all fucking time!

Aaron: All right, alright I get it ok. So, when it this probably life ending trip.

Barry: Tomorrow morning and 8 AM. Be there and I don't want to hear no.

(Click)

Aaron: WHAT! Hello?!? Hello?!? WTF ughh these guys ( He stared at the phone and smiled)

They had all been best friends for so long that there yearly trips had become the thing of legend and this was bound to be one for the books.

Next Morning they all board the flight and prepared for a long flight to the Bahamas. The entire flight they caught up on each others lives, compared notes on women that crossed each of their paths and tipped of each other on upcoming prospects. They talked about business ventures and then Barry discussed his time table for the trip. They'd see more of him at night, but during the day they were responsible for themselves and he warned them to behave themselves.

Once they arrived at the hotel they were awe struck. The resort was everything the were told about it and more. It was composed of one main hotel and a few others to make up one gigantic adult get away. They approached the front desk and saw a young lady in a stripped shirt with glasses, her head was down and she was tinkering away. They tried to get her attention thinking she was apart of the check-in staff.

Barry: Good afternoon ma'am we're here to check in

She looks up, her green glasses made to compliment her brown eyes. They were sitting on the tip of her nose. She straightened up and looked at them and gave them a quick smile just for courtesy sake and she called over to another woman. The guys looked her over she wasn't overly attractive, just a woman doing her job and a computer tech at that. Her over sized shirt hid her figure. Her hair was natural in a high puff with tendrils on the side. She had smooth brown skin and thick lips with a rather pronounce cupids bow. Yet again she wasn't overly attractive, but she had potential. Barry continued talking to the check-in attendant and received their keys.

Bain: I dare you bro, get that.

Barry: Who?? The tech girl??

Aaron: Yes her! Show us what you got!

Barry: Maannn that aint even worth it! Look at her she isn't good enough for me to spit game at her! And what does she have to offer you can't even tell if she aint a lil boy under that shirt and she's no different from the help. Thats an appetizer I'm out here looking for a full course meal.

She heard everything they said and it hurt her deeply. She wasn't looking to attract an attention, but it was nice for a second for guys to even notice her especially in her grungy work uniform. They didn't have to go that she had done nothing to them at all.

Charlotte's P.O.V

Today was no different from any other day. I got called into work at a wonderful 3:25 AM. I wasn't happy about it but I did love my job a lot! It was everything that I would want and the benefits were pretty damn nice too. I walked into work in my stripped Baha Mar staff shirt, black jeans and Nike tennis shoes. I carried my black bag out to the pool area and checked on their POS's and receipt machines to ensure that everything was good to go. It was the start of the tourist season and the better my maintenance schedule the less work I would have to do. I worked with a team, but at this resort every manager had their favorite Techies who'd they loved calling on. With that being said I felt as though I was everyones favorite today because my phone could not stop ringing! I was so annoyed, but the section I was headed to I definitely couldn't show it unless I really wanted to lose my job.

I walked behind the front desk to check on a computer that had been giving the front desk staff a bit of an issue. I got straight to work, the faster I get this done the better for me. I hate being too close to this level of hospitality.

Char: Come on baby be good for me!

Out of the corner of my eye I see these for 3 young men walk in definitely guest and not the typically business men that would send the staff into a frenzy. Thank God!

They were very attractive men, definitely not from around here, but I wasn't interested. I always had a rule no matter what the circumstances never ever mess with the guest. NO matter how attractive they might seem. But one of them definitely caught my eye. He was the tallest of the three with the cutest Chinese features. He was a brown skinned and the most dazzling smile, but I kept to my rule. I kept my head down trying to ignore them but then they approached me thinking I was apart of the check-in staff. I looked up briefly and smiled and called over one of the ladies. I could tell they were checking me out, but I ignored them and moved over to another computer further away. Then I heard them talking about me and the shortest of the three was light skinned with honey/hazel eyes and the nastiest mouth. I knew I should have just let it slide, but the fact was they didn't know me or anything about me and here they were saying "She's not good enough!". We'll see about that.

Later that evening.......

The boys had decide to check out the club. It was a 007 themed club called "Bond". The atmosphere was electric it was amazing! There were beautiful woman ever where. Caribbean music blared through the speakers setting the mood and drawing in a sexual high. There were woman grinding on men melting into their bodies, sweat dripping and shirts clinging to their bodies. It was the perfect environment for them and they were definitely the center of attention. They walked over to a set of couches and a server came over to take their drink orders.

Server: Good evening gentlemen! Welcome to Bond. I am your server Genaye, what can I get for you fine young men?

Bain: You for starters! (He then flashes his kilowatt smile and she blushes)

Barry: Calm down boy let her do her job and then when she's done then she can play. Right?

Server: Yes sir definitely

Aaron just sat there watching his friends compete over this woman. Trying to figure out who was more stupid at this point. He scanned the room to see what his mark was going to be for that evening. He saw a few potential candidates and also pointed them out to his friends.

There drinks came quickly and they started taking shots. Lots of women tried to make contact with the gentlemen. They didn't even have to move the women came to them and thats what they were use to. Women swooned at just the sound of their voices and there were no shortage of men wanting to fight them. Just beat their smug faces in.

One of the young women who was sitting next to Aaron had abandoned her male counter part to see what her chances were of going home with Aaron. This did not sit well with the young man and he approached the group.

Random guy: Ay Kevon (kay-von) what are you doing? Get off that guy and let's go!

Kevon: You can't see I'm busy! Get lost!

Random Guy: Are you really gonna do this right now?!?!

Aaron: Yo my guy the lady said to get lost!

This did not go over well with him. He reaches past Kevon and grabs Aaron by the collar of his jacket and yanks him out of his seat. Barry and Bain up and Aaron pushes him off. As things get heated, Aaron goes to retaliate and a shimmer of green catches his eye.......

Everyone turn to see what he's looking at.

In walks a woman in a green satin spaghetti strapped dress. The dress did not hide much but it attracted every man and interest woman in the club and her security detail was definitely a supporting factor. Her dress plunged down between her breast revealing an ample cleavage and were highlighted with glitter that refracted the club lights. The back of the dress was so low you could see the dip in her back just before her ass. And to top it off the dress was finished off with two slits one on each side so show off the top of her things. But the most alluring part of her entire outfit was the confidence she exuded while walking through the club. Her beauty stunned the crowd and even though the music continued to bang through the speakers, everyone was more interested in trying to find out who she was.

Bain: Barry who is that?

Barry: I'm not sure, I don't think I've met her or was told that a VIP member was checking in.

Bain: I thought you knew everybody around here

Barry: I never said that, but I'm definitely going to find out.

The random guy standing in front of Aaron took the chaos as a sign to take the upper hand. He draws back and punches Aaron in the face. Aaron stumbles back and Kevon attempts to support him so he doesn't fall but Aaron pushes her off. Aaron returns the punch and starts a fight.

The young woman in the green dress stopped mid stride and gave a signal to her bodyguards to break up the fight. She stood patiently waiting, slightly annoyed and the mens stupidity fighting over a girl. After the fight was broken up two of her guards came back to escort her to her section. Her section was in the middle of the club over looking everyone. There was a half circle couch and a glass table set out in front of the couch. There was a bucket of ice and a bottle of champagne with two glasses and a platter of fruit and a computer. She sat down and crossed her legs causing her dress to ride up exposing herself even more. She then asked one of her body guards to get Aaron's attention. Aaron was talking to his friends......

Barry: Dude are you good!

Bain: I just knew some shit like this was gonna happen!

Aaron: Man shut the fuck how I am I supposed to know that bitch was gonna come with them problems!

Bain: You need to get your shit together and get a bullshit radar!

Aaron: Go somewhere with all a that! I said what I said and thats that! I'm sorry okay damn!

Woman: Guys don't argue especially with us here. ( a group of women sat down with them and one woman sits next to Aaron and drapes her arms around him. He smiles at her at touches her chin)

Aaron: Well beautiful what's your name?

Just then the girls body guard appears in front the group and stares down at Aaron. Aaron continues to hold the girls chin and looks at the body guard through the corner of his eye....

Aaron: what now?

Bodyguard 1: The Young Miss request an audience with you sir

Aaron: who are you talking about?

The bodyguard gestures towards the young lady in the green dress. Aaron turns around and looks at the girl from earlier. He starts to sit up and removes the girls arms from around him. He never breaks eye contact with her.

Woman: Hey what are you doing? Where are you going?

Barry: Aye man where are you going?

Bain: See what I mean no bullshit meter at all!

Aaron answers none of them walks over to this girl the oozes power, and seduction. The body guards lower the ropes and allow him to get to the top steps before stopping him.

Mystery woman: Mikhail it's okay he can sit.

Aaron walks past the guard and is now slightly confused. He gets a feeling that he knows this girl sitting across from him.

Aaron's POV -

I've seen this girl before, but I can't place it. That's definitely a body I would remember. Could she be the girl from the last time I was here? No, the legs are all wrong and that girl can't hold a candle to this one. Gotdammit why am I such a fucking whore, but I never forget a face. Why don't I know her?? Her face is definitely familiar, especially that hair......

Aaron: Good Evening Miss???

Mystery Girl: Baudelaire, Charlotte Baudelaire. You may call me Char and your name is?

Aaron: Aaron Wong

Charlotte: Its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Wong? I trust you enjoying yourself here at Bond?

Aaron: Oh no Miss Baudelaire the pleasure is all mine. And of course I am enjoying myself especially now that I get to meet such a gorgeous woman as yourself and please call me Aaron.

Char: Ok Aaron and please do call me Char. Its a privilege embrace it.

Aaron: I plan on it (he whispers)

Char: What was that?

Aaron: Nothing , nothing at all. So what is a beautiful woman such as yourself doing here alone?

Char grabs the champagne and pours two glasses. She hands one to Aaron and raises her glass to him before take a slow sip to savor the flavor. She then rest the glass down and opens her laptop.

Char: I my dear am here on business......working woman you see.

Aaron: Ah I see and what is it that you do? (As he scoots closer to her side of the couch. Her security watching intently to see what he planned on doing)

Char: You really don't know? I thought you would have guessed it by now?

Aaron: No I'm unsure of what you cou—!

Wait that hair puff with the curls on the side........that face......those lips........could it be?? Nooo no way this woman is smoking hot that girl was barely a 3 on our scale. This woman didn't need a scale she was the scale. She was in short EVERYTHING and from the moment Aaron's eyes met hers he decided to pull every stunt and perform every trick in his bag to get her! But who was she? Really.

Aaron: Mmm I have a hunch, but I think I'm wrong. I'm kinda hoping I'm wrong but if I'm right then my friends and I are going to feel like the biggest dicks in the world.

Char: What do you mean by that?

Aaron: We met a young lady earlier, but she wasn't nearly as hot as you are. We were not very gentleman like to her and probably down right rude.

Char: Oh really?

Aaron: Yes, but I'm pretty sure you're not her. What kind of work are you doing?

Char: Well you see, I'm the Head of Technical Support here at the hotel and every once in awhile I like to mix work with pleasure and I set up her in the club to run my programs and diagnostics and just to enjoy the atmosphere.

Aaron: Oh really that's amazing! Smart and Beautiful what an outstanding combination

Char: (Chuckles) yes, but I'm not your type.

Aaron: What do you mean? You're exactly my type!

Char: (she drains her glass and pours herself another glass before speaking) no you see I"m not your type even though you are mine, but not with your attitude towards women.

Aaron: Sigh I wasn't intentionally mean to that girl and besides Iw wasn't the one to insult her it was my friend Mr. Barry.

Char: Mmmm guilty by association she continued drinking ( At this point Charlottle was drinking so quickly in order to build up her liquid courage so as to reveal her true identity)

Aaron: You're right I shouldn't have allowed him to treat her that way and if I were to see her again I would apologize on his behalf.

Char: Well, sounds like nows a good time as any for you to do that.

Aaron: Sigh what are you talking about, you're being so mysterious.

Aaron looked at the beautiful woman dumbfounded as to what might be going on. Why did she call me over here? Is she a friend of that girl and trying to make me feel like a dick? OR Is this just her way of flirty and she's just trying to throw me off my game? Just then the girl dug in to her purse and pulled out a pair of emerald green glasses and put them on the tip of her nose. Aaron looked at her a few seconds ready to say something borderline smutty. When the full picture came into view. IT WAS HER! The girl from early that day, the girl with the hidden body because of the oversized shirt, with the caramel skin, thick lips with the profound cupids bow with green glasses that highlighted her eyes, with THAT NATURAL PUFF!

Aaron: It's you! You're her! You're the girl from earlier today! Oh wow! Well, don't you clean up amazingly. You look so different.

Char: but you and your friends look like the same dick heads that thought it was a great idea to diss me and put me down because I wasn't what were your friends words "Good enough"?

Aaron inhaled sharply and rubbed the back of his head.

Aaron: I am extremely sorry about that. My friends and I are a different breed and basically words do not express how sorry I really am for what my friend said about you.

Char: Sigh it's fine. You guys aren't the first to dismiss me in this way honestly. And you're not the first who've looked at me with that face.

Aaron: What face might you be talking about?

Char: The face of regret! Drago.....I think it's time for Mr. Wong to leave.

Char re-crosses her legs away from Aaron and pushed her glasses up on her nose and started typing on her computer.

Aaron: Wait! No no no! Come on don't be like that! Let me try to fix this, please? Can you just reconsider?

Char: (chuckles) I don't give chances to dumb, insensitive, fuck boys like yourself and your friends! Good evening Mr. Wong.