Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baduk rapidly and applying a bit of force thrusts his fat fingers in and out of Alyssia's wet cunt repeatedly while he concentrates his tongue to lash directly at her clit causing sharp pleasure to shoot up her spine while Alyssia shudders and moan even louder.

Baduk loves the feel of Alyssia's cunt on his fingers, the inner walls of her tight hole feels so snug, hot, wet and velvet-like that his cock is painfully throbbing and stretching his breeches reminding him of his own need.

He needs to be patient because he promises Alyssia that he is a good lover so he will keep his word and wait for his turn.

In the meantime, he moves one of his hands to loosen his breeches causing it to fall to the floor while Baduk's thick and long cock springs out slapping his lower stomach while he continues to eagerly pleasure Alyssia.

She, in turn, enjoys having her small clit toy with and Baduk's fat fingers are constantly thrusting in and out of her wet hole.

"Yes..., ah...ah...don't stop! Keep...mmm...shoving your (gasp) fingers deeper!" Alyssia moans demanding Baduk to keep going and he is not planning to stop.

She particular moans at a higher strain pitch when Baduk's fingers reach and push up against a certain spot that causes her body to tremble while he deliciously licks her clit sending an electrical thrill coursing through her body.

Alyssia feels her orgasm building and building until it boils over and with a satisfying cry, her fluids fill Baduk's waiting mouth as he sucks it all down moaning when he really taste her juices while he continues to thrusts his fingers in and out for several more seconds allowing Alyssia to rides the wave of her climax before pulling away.

"Ahhh...yesss...mmm...feels...so good!" Alyssia voice out her orgasm riding the remaining physical waves of pleasure that lasts a few seconds longer.

"I aim to please," Baduk said with a smirk as he backs away while Alyssia's brilliant violet eyes hone on his slightly curve pulsing hard cock that is pointing at her.

Alyssia licks her lips when Baduk sits on one of the chairs and beckons her to come to him, she would have like to linger a little longer but it is best not to keep the portly dwarf and his pierced cock waiting.

She pulls herself off from the desk and she got down to her knees right before Baduk and his throbbing pierced fat cock.

Honestly, Alyssia is not physically attracted to Baduk, he is shorter than her, fat and old plus he is way too hairy for her liking.

She prefers her own kind because elf men are tall, lean, and handsome with the right amount of body hair but despite Baduk shortcoming, she does however really like his pierced cock and as an added bonus his dick also happens to be long, veiny and thick with a big mushroom shape glan to fill a mug with no foreskin.

His cock might even be a little too big for her but she is never one to scare away from size. His pierced cock consist of a small but decently thick silver ring with a bead attached to it and the ring is pierced directly underneath the underside of his mushroom-shaped head just right below the glan.

"So big!" Alyssia said gripping Baduk's cock while he laughs briefly.

"All for you dear," Baduk said while he gently pats the side of her face.

Alyssia firmly holds and steady the base of Baduk's cock aiming his sex toward her lovely face, she sticks her cute pink tongue out and licks in a circular motion around and around the smooth sensitive glan of the dwarf's dick tasting his precum and to her surprise, Baduk doesn't taste half bad.

"My cum tastes a bit like nectar, yes?" Baduk asks with a grin while Alyssia nods in agreement.

He is still a little bitter but ultimately he is a lot sweeter tasting than her own elf kind and she supposes nectar describe the taste.

Watching Alyssia savors his seeds causes Baduk to breathe deeply while he watches her intently and when her long platinum blonde hair gets in her way, he helps her out by gathering her hair in his fists.

Alyssia glides her tongue from his cock glan down to his base on the left side of his shaft for a couple of strokes before she does the same to the opposite side.

She pulls off to spit on his hard cock before she opens her mouth wide to fit about two-inch of him along with his piercing into her mouth.

Alyssia pauses for a few seconds to enjoy the feeling of having Baduk's hard pierced cock impaling her mouth but it didn't take her long to begin bobbing her head up and down while her hand strokes the rest of his shaft in a circular motion.

"Ugh...ugh...yes... my dear. Suck my cock just like that!" Baduk said watching his cock reappears then disappears again into Alyssia's pretty mouth.

Alyssia's other hand moves to fondle and massage the old dwarf's large wrinkly ball sacks while Baduk moans and grunts a little louder particularly when she caresses the tip of his cock with her tongue and when she pauses every now and then to pull his piercing between her beautiful lips sending a little thrill up his spine.

Baduk fights off the urge to thrusts his cock deeper into her mouth because something tells him Alyssia probably won't appreciate it and he is right.

Alyssia likes to pleasure on her own term she gradually sinks her face deeper onto Baduk length as her mouth comes down on him engulfing more and more of his shaft until the sensitive tip of his cock penetrates her throat while she bobs faster and faster.

"Ah...ugh...you're a great cocksucker, my dear sweet...hmph, Alyssia. Keep going, dear...," Baduk moans and grunts louder and more frequent throwing his head back every several seconds or so while he enjoys the feel of Alyssia hot wet mouth on his skin and he especially likes it when the sensitive tip of his dick dips into the small space of her throat.

Alyssia, in turn, takes pleasure in feeling Baduk's piercing graze along the surface of her throat and the warmth of his hard musky cock filling her mouth along with the small amounts of the nectar tasting cum that is leaking a bit at a time while she swallows it.

He is going to have quite the load when he reaches his peak Alyssia thought when she pulls off of him to pay his ball sacks some of her attention.

She dips her face low to sucks and gently nibbles on Baduk's hairy and wrinkly ball sacks taking one sack at a time in her mouth while she strokes his cock up and down at a leisure pace causing him to moan and to slow his orgasm.

"Yesss...grace those balls...mmm...with your magnificent tongue," Baduk praises watching Alyssia work her magic on his balls.

She carefully grazes her teeth on Baduk's testicles causing his breath to hitch before she lovingly pulls his hairy ball sack into her mouth gently chewing, licking and sucking his skin.

Alyssia does this for a moment longer while Baduk begins to strokes her back and touch where ever he can reach without disturbing her from pleasuring him.

"Mmm...," She moans while she licks a hot saliva trail from his sacks to his shaft and then back toward his cock head where she opens wide to engulf him again.

This time around Alyssia didn't suck slowly nor shallowly, she sucks him deep, hard, and roughly bobbing her head up and down at a good quicken pace while applying a good amount of pressure on his sex and keeping her lips snugly seal around his girth.

"Hmph! Your mouth...is...soo...mmm....nnn...wonderful. Ugh...ugh...(grunt) ah...ah...(grunt)," Baduk moan intensely sounding more like an animal than man as he keeps his eyes on Alyssia's hollow cheeks face sucking away at his cock.

She roughly caresses and squeezes his ball sacks while she continues to suck him intensely for several of pleasurable seconds.

After many seconds more Baduk feels his balls tighten in Alyssia's hands and his climax reaching the peak of combustion, he pulls away from her and got up to fiercely stroke the last few pumps to get his balls to release his cum causing him to cry hoarsely and his body to quake while Alyssia backs a pace away.

"Take it! Take my hot load you wicked sweet elf," Baduk said stroking his cock causing his sex to unload his seeds.

Baduk ends up cumming loads after loads of his viscous milky white cum on Alyssia's collar bone, breasts and a splatter of his cum manage to land on her face even though he aims low.

Alyssia quickly moves to wrap her mouth on Baduk's cock once again and sucks the last load into her mouth swallowing his cum and she continues to keep on sucking until his cock completely softens before she pulls off while the dwarf breaths deeply coming down from his orgasm.

"You're truly amazing," Baduk said while he bends down to lock his lips to Alyssia's lips in a passionate kiss while he helps her to stand on her feet.

She has to keep herself low while Baduk got on to his toe in order to reach her mouth. Some of his cum that was on Alyssia's face got onto his face but he didn't care and neither did she bother to wipe his spunk away.

They keep their mouth lock in a fierce erotic kiss while Baduk presses and hugs Alyssia tightly to his body as he moves her and himself back toward his desk.

With their lips still lock Baduk effortlessly lift Alyssia onto the desk causing her to smile and giggle, the old dwarf is indeed stronger than he looks. They both pull away from each other after a moment.

"You're truly old in age but not in strength and here I thought you were boasting," Alyssia said smiling wider.

"You have yet to see my full potential," Baduk said with a coy smile.

He sucks and kisses along Alyssia's cheeks, jawline and elegant neck while he strokes himself back to being erect.

Alyssia whistles briefly a little surprised at how quickly he recovers when she looks between their torsos at Baduk's engorge pierced cock.

The old dwarf chuckles when she whistles while he guides his cock to the entrance of Alyssia's inviting cunt hole.

Baduk slowly but surely burrow his cock in Alyssia's deliciously warm velvet tight cunt stretching her wet hole until his pubic bone and balls rest on her pelvis causing them both to moan.

"Your fat cock...ooo...is filling me so much! It is too big," Alyssia said as she breathes deeply spreading her legs wider, Baduk's cock feels kind of uncomfortable but the piercing added an extra erotic thrill.

"You're going to love it soon my dear. Just remember to breath and relax, you're taking it really well all the way to the base," He said cooingly while he strokes Alyssia's arms while trying to control himself from immediately moving.

He needs the gorgeous elf girl to relax so he allows Alyssia a couple of seconds to get used to his girth, he even rolls his hips for a few rounds causing his cock to stir her insides but the insisted urge to thrusts got to him.

Baduk pulls about halfway out before he plunges his cock back in causing Alyssia to moan, he pulls his cock back out again and then he pushes forward at a leisure pace.

Baduk grunts and he loves how hot, snug and wet Alyssia cunt feels encasing around his skin.

He gradually picks up speed thrusting faster and faster and when he works a good pace, Alyssia couldn't sit upright so she lies down on her back gripping the edge of the desk with one hand while the other hand stimulates her small clit.

"Ah...mmm...ooo...nnn...hmph! Your...cock...feels...so...mmm...good." Alyssia said with a smile between her moaning as she picks up the pace of rubbing her clit between her delicate long fingers and for a few seconds, she also plays with her breasts.

"Ugh...ugh...your cunt...feels good too...so fucking tight! I love it!" Baduk said with a grin as he dips his face to suck and lick her breast for a moment slowing his thrusts before he pulls off to concentrate on ramming his cock in and out of Alyssia's tight velvet-like cunt hole.

Alyssia moans becomes more and more frequent and at a higher pitch when Baduk increases his speed a notch and roughly pound his cock in and out of her wet slick cunt while she toys with her shrinking clit.

She particular cries when Baduk's cock collide with the sensitive spot inside of her and then there is her self pleasure, she rubs her clit aggressively. Noticing Alyssia's change in sounds Baduk makes sure to thrusts at her pleasure spot.

"You...ah...like how I (grunt) fuck your tight cunt? Tell me ugh...you like my big cock!" Baduk demands as he continues to hammer his slick cock in and out of Alyssia making her moan uncontrollably.

"Ooo...I...love your cock! Fuck my...mmm...ahhh...tight little cunt! Fill...my...hmph...filthy hole...with your stink!" Alyssia reply smiling at Baduk meeting his lusty gaze with hers while he throttles her cunt with his huge throbbing cock causing her breasts to jiggle back and forth and her skin to ripple.

"Just what I (groan) want to hear! I am going to fill...mmm-mhmm...your whore hole with my cum! You're going to smell...ugh...ughhh...exactly like my cock!" Baduk semi shouts and said as he keeps slaughtering Alyssia's hot cavern.

Every so often thrusts Baduk and Alyssia will come together for a brief sloppy kiss and Baduk will also pause to bend his face down to suck and lick her nipple again before he refocuses his attention on fucking her cunt.

The desk rattle with them hitting the wall with an audible thunk on every return thrusts of Baduk's cock and soon they were sweating and slapping wet skin on wet skin, this is especially so for the old dwarf.

"Don't you...ahhh...dare stop! Fuck me harder! I want...hmph...to feel the full force...of your cock!" Alyssia demands while Baduk's sweat drips all over her chest making her moan and she smiles encouraging Baduk to fuck her harder and he happily obliges.

Baduk grunts sounding like a beast while he pounds his cock forcefully in and out of Alyssia making the lovely elf moans and whimper in ecstasy and it is so intense that a few tears fall out of her gorgeous violet eyes.

She moves her hand from her clit to grip the edge of the desk and focus on the erotic pleasurable feeling of Baduk's piercing dragging on the inner lining of her cunt every time he pushes in and pulls out of her.

Baduk pauses a moment and pushes her further onto the center of his desk while he climbs on himself before he resumes impaling Alyssia on his cock.

Alyssia wraps her long lovely legs around Baduk's hips pulling him closer and she reaches forward while he dips his face to lock lips with her again.

Their mouths, lips, and tongue eagerly clash and mingle together while Baduk continues to thrusts his cock in and out causing them both to breathe deeply, moan, and grunt into each other faces.

Alyssia pulls away first this time around while Baduk shifts again, he grabs and pushes the back of Alyssia's knees causing her legs to press against the desk which in turn lift her pelvis into the air.

Baduk straighten his legs before he presumes to throttle Alyssia's hot tight cunt and from this position, the both of them can see exactly how Baduk's cock thrusts in and out of Alyssia's cunt.

"Fuck! Ugh...ughhh...look at your greedy cunt! Gobbling my cock up and not letting go! What a tramp of a hole, I...ahhh...fucking love it," Baduk said between his moans looking straight at their connection while he pounds his cock in and out of Alyssia's hole creating small noises.

"Ahhh...hmph! I...ooo...ah...ah...love your cock too! Fuck my...mmm...hungry hole harder! Pierce me! Split me! Fuck...yesss...!" Alyssia said panting and moaning while Baduk thrusts her so erotically good that her violet eyes roll back into her head for a few seconds and her toes curl inward.

They both moan in unison sharing each other heat and fluid while Baduk continues to hammer his cock away at Alyssia's sweet cunt causing his balls to slap loudly against her butt cheeks showing his strength and determination for a gratifying body quaking orgasm in which he delivers.

Several more intense deep thrusts later Alyssia body trembles when her orgasm hits her in a volatile wave causing her vaginal walls to contract and tighten around Baduk's cock while he, in turn, feels his own satisfying rush of orgasm crashing over him causing him to shoot loads after loads of his hot viscous cum into Alyssia's waiting hole.

"Ugh..ugh..ugh..ughhh...! Fuck, take my cummm...!" Baduk cries as his cum blasts into Alyssia's cavern and his balls contract as he continues to empty into her.

"Ah..ah..ah..ahhh...mmm...yesss...! Hmph!" Alyssia cries matching Baduk as her fluid discharge from her adding to their mess.

They both animalistic grunts and moan their way through their own climax at the same time while Baduk lets go of Alyssia's legs. Some intense seconds later their orgasm begins to fade allowing them to bathe in the afterglow, they both smile at each other before finding each other lips again.

They swirl and clash their tongues into a scorching kiss along with sucking on each other lips while Baduk moves both his hands to massage and fondles Alyssia's perky breasts.

They moan into each other lips and continues their open mouth kiss for several seconds later and while they kiss Baduk's cock gradually hardens inside Alyssia.

He pulls out of her and got off the table to retrieve a piece of paper he tears off from a scroll and he instantly went back to Alyssia to wipe away the excess cum that is leaking out of her before he lowers his face to clean her with his tongue.

She moans when she feels his tongue lapping away at her cunt hole removing his residue from her while she reaches forward to slowly stroke his cock to full mast again.

Once Baduk is satisfied with his work he grabs Alyssia's petite body and throws her over his broad shoulder before he walks them over to one of his chairs.

He plops his butt down while Alyssia adjusts herself on top of him, she ends up squatting over his thighs while Baduk aims his cock at the entrance of her cunt.

She smirks at him before she lowers her cunt onto his cock causing them both to moan, this time around it is Alyssia's turn to take control of their coupling.

End

(Happy New Year)


12