Lucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was no expert but I made up for that with my enthusiasm, lashing at her with my tongue. I couldn't see how she had freed her breasts from her halter, her hands going to her nipples. Pinching and squeezing them, she too in need of a bit of pain to offset her pleasure. She rode my face hard, demanding and I obliged until minutes later I heard her cry out. I felt her body tense and she flooded me, her orgasm flowing freely and I lapped at the delicious nectar like it was life giving into itself.

Finally, she came down from her high, her eyes a bit clouded over. For a moment, a brief second I was free, free to speak, to tell her, to proclaim my innocence. I lay there, gasping, my face covered with her pleasure. My body aching, hurting but I found myself remaining silent. I'm not sure of why, only knowing for the first time in my life, I felt...alive. Thus, I lay there, watching as she gathered her thoughts. Her eyes began to clear and I couldn't help it, I smiled.

That was obviously the wrong thing to do. I had taken it one way, she of course took it the other. She grabbed the gag where it lay around my throat and none too gently pushed it back into place. Guaranteeing a silence she was unaware I would have been more than happy to have given her. She looked down, once again seeing that the gate was in place before looking up at me. "You will stay hard as long as I require while it will prevent you from, well shall we say, completing the transaction?"

She laughed anew, moving to straddle my hips, rubbing me up and down the edges of her sex as my head fell back, the sensations incredible. She finally slid down, impaling herself on my hardness. It was obvious she was aroused, her warmth welcoming me, like liquid velvet. Moving up and down slowly I could only moan, the metal rings remaining in place, preventing the flesh from doing that which it would normally do. She smiled wickedly saying, "Look at you Jonathan. You're the perfect man. Unable to speak, unable to touch, simply existing for my pleasure. Now...pleasure me pet."

With that she did as she said, she used me. I existed only for her as an object, something to be used, an end to a means. My eyes drank in the sight, this amazing creature, this beautiful woman who I knew only was with me because of the slight she had seen. The actions of another having forced her into action but I did not care. One orgasm would rack her body, another would soon follow and I burned the vision into my memory. Never wanting to forget this moment, ever.

Finally though, her body covered in sweat, she began to tire, to wane. Her eyes which had grown almost as dark as midnight now returned to their normal green, The beautiful shade which I had first seen as she sighed, removing herself from her precarious position. My manhood by now a deep shade of purple, the pain/pleasure principal she had told me of a hunger which I would need to feed on from this day forward. Her pleasure covered me, the sheets soaked with it. I was soaked in it.

She walked over, looking at the camera, smiling as she saw it still was running, having captured it all. She reached over, picking up a cell phone from her purse and seconds later I heard, "Suite 1222. The door will be open. I want you to see him, to know he's paid, dearly." She turned her attention back to me, her voice husky saying, "It's time for you to face the music Jonathan." She began to dress, the last item being put in place as there was a knock on the door.

As she turned to walk towards it I couldn't help but feel like we'd moved from some kind of sleazy porno film into almost dark comedy. I heard a little voice inside my head say, "Well, this should be interesting, don't you think?" I could only nod my head as I heard the door open and seconds later a figure turn the corner to look down at me.

Once again I could only fall back on the cartoon analogy. The strange woman's hand flying to her mouth, her eyes bugging out, her head shaking back and forth as if to signify, "Houston, we have a problem." Of course the sight of a man in the position I was in wasn't enough. She turned quickly, mouthing words to another. I heard a voice, a familiar voice raised about two octaves say, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, THAT'S NOT HIM?"

With that both women turned their attention to me, stopping at the end of the bed, staring down at me. I tried, I really did. I tried to look indignant but when you're naked, bound, gagged, clamped and well, you know, with that whole gates of hell thing indignant is not that easy.

"Okay, let's just slow down for a minute and see if we can't figure this out", said the leather clad vixen. Snapping her fingers, she moved quickly to where my clothes lay in a pile on the floor, picking up my pants and removing the wallet. It didn't take her long, there wasn't much in there as she located my driver's license. She scanned it, her face turned pale, the blood leaving it as she looked at me saying softly, "You're not from New York, are you?"

I answered the only way I could, shaking my head back and forth slowly as she sighed. The dark haired woman biting her bottom lip as her co-conspirator whispered loudly, "My god Tori, what have you done?" The leather clad dominatrix did not respond but it was easy to see. The wheels were turning inside her head as she searched for an answer, a way out of this.

Finally, she turned to her friend saying, "First of all, you have to go...now." The petite blonde started to protest, opening her mouth to speak only to hear, "Mr. Samuel's and I need to speak, in private, okay?" Based on the look each of them gave the other along with the extremely animated whispers which were exchanged it was anything but okay. Finally, minutes later we found ourselves alone, again.

This time when she sat back down beside me on the side of the bed gone was the confident woman who had ruled the night. Her smile now seemed a bit forced as I saw her struggle to keep her emotions in check as she said, "Well, this is a most embarrassing situation, isn't it?"

I don't know why but I had a feeling she wasn't really looking for a response, the answer to the question quite evident for all to see. I had no reason to but my heart went out to her. The look on her face stricken, her body language almost defeatist in nature, the look almost painful to see. Somehow the position of power seemingly having swung like a pendulum as she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath before returning her gaze to me. "I'm going to take your gag off but you have to promise me you won't scream. Do you promise?"

This time I nodded my ascent as she quite gently pulled my face forward and unbuckled the strap, the rubber ball falling from my mouth. From there she silently squeezed the clamps, releasing my nipples. She got up, walking to the end of the bed, putting them down on the table there. She turned, moving back to the foot of the bed, her hands reaching down to unshackle my legs.

I, of course, did the only thing I could do. I screamed...bloody murder to be exact. It wasn't that I wanted to but when the blood began to rush back in my nipples it was like someone had taken an ice pick to them. The pain searing, worse than even before. She of course took my plan of action as being unacceptable so seconds later I lay there, tears streaming down my face with the gag once again cinched tightly back in place.

"You said you wouldn't scream", her exasperation obvious, her hands on her hips as I tried to mumble an apology though lord knows I'm not sure what I was apologizing for. She began to stalk the room once again, my eyes unable to stop taking in the sight of such a vision as she finally stopped. Sitting down beside me saying, "Shall we try this again or do you wish to remain gagged for the rest of your life?"

I nodded slowly, then shook my head to side to side, hoping I wasn't sending mixed signals as she sighed, reaching behind my head to loosen the buckle. She pulled the red rubber ball slowly from my mouth as if waiting for me to make a sound. I simply lay there, blinking at her until it lay in her lap and I said softly, "Thank you."

The look on her face was priceless, for some reason politeness wasn't quite what she was expecting. Finally I saw the resignation once again come to her face as she began to undo my restraints silently. My mind now frantically working to come up with some kind of resolution, some kind of plan to...well, you'll see. The last shackle was finally removed as I stood. I was a bit shaky as she reached over and allowed me to lean on her. A bit of a smile of thanks playing on my lips though it seemed none would come to hers.

Looking down, I saw her eyes drawn to what I had seen and she went, "Oops, sorry." She knelt and began to remove the infamous gates, though by the time she was done it had done little to reduce my ardor. I finally stood there, my face a bit red, the view of her on her knees before me. My desire quite evident as I heard a sigh escape her lips and then she used them to bring forth a different noise.

It was like being swallowed by velvet, the loud, long moan which escaped from me causing my entire body to shudder as she bathed me with the wetness that was her mouth. I don't know if she thought by doing this it would cloud my judgment or possibly sway what I might say to the authorities. Or if she simply was apologizing in the only way she knew how. All I knew was it felt...amazing.

It suddenly dawned on me, an epiphany if you will and I quickly pulled back. I freed myself, a long string of saliva from my own body to her lips showing forth. It was as erotic a sight as I think I had ever seen as her eyes looked at me with bewilderment. I tried my best to put on my own dominant face, forcing my voice to remain even saying, "No, that won't be adequate."

I began to walk toward the bathroom, my walk still not quite steady as I stopped at the door. "You will clean this mess up and you will be kneeling in that exact same spot when I return, is that clear?" I didn't give her time to answer, seeing my clothes, grabbing them and then shutting the door before allowing my legs to give out.

It was almost an hour later that I emerged, half wondering if she would still be there, the other half praying she would. I did this, only to find her exactly as I had "commanded". The room now clean, all her equipment packed away. She knelt, waiting as I pulled a chair up, having practiced what I would say. Hoping it would somehow...make sense of the madness.

For once, just once in my life I hoped I had it in me to do this. Taking a deep breath I said, "You have two choices. One is that I pick up the phone, call the police, tell them what you've done to me and you make a full confession. How you drugged, kidnapped, tortured an innocent man. I think that would be good for quite sometime in prison, don't you?"

Her face turned almost gray, her body shaking, the dominatrix outfit she wore and the way she was reacting in complete contrast. I had to take a moment to let the enormity of the situation sink in before I said softly, "Or, you can join me downstairs for a cup of coffee so that we can discuss where your training will take me next?"

Her head slowly lifted, her eyes wary for a brief moment but mine must have shown the sincerity in my words as hers quickly softened and she said, "You...enjoyed that?"

The blush once again must have quickly risen to my face as I saw her try to stifle a smile as I said softly, "I enjoyed feeling...alive, though I doubt if that makes much sense."

The look she gave me once again was one of confusion but then tinged a bit with kindness saying, "A cup of coffee...sounds good." Now it was my turn to look at her with a bit of confusion as she smiled holding her hand out and I helped her off her knees.

She stood in front of me, close enough to kiss as her eyes took in mine. Of course, I began to look down only to have her hand lift my chin until our gaze met again. "In time you can do that but for now, why don't we see where coffee might lead, okay?"

"Yes M'lady" and she favored me with yet another smile as I held her coat for her, slipping into it, taking my arm and we went...downstairs.

THE END

My attempt at humor along with the subject matter at hand. I hope it either brought you a smile, perhaps even a laugh. If not, then I hope you simply enjoyed the interaction between the two main characters. Either way, please vote and I hope comment. Your feedback is always appreciated.

12