Lucky Alan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

"I want you to cum inside, Alan. Fill up my naughty cunt with your seed," Charley lustfully pleaded.

Alan only ever came inside one woman before and that was Charley's and Tiffany's mom Brenda just mere hours ago but he wore a condom. She continued to talk dirty and egged him on between her deep breathing and high-pitch moaning. He didn't disappoint and give Charley's pussy a hardy helping of his hot white cum in massive quantities. His spunk overflowed her pussy to the brim and leaked out all over his bloated balls and onto the bedding.

"OHHH YEAH! That's it! Fill me up and nice good... Oh GOD YES!" Charley moaned, collapsing her enormous-breasted sweaty body on top of his.

Even after Alan had unleashed one of his biggest loads yet and Charley climbed off him, his cock stayed tremendously hard to the amazement of the Wilcox sisters.

"I haven't even cum yet so this is good," Charley heavily panted. She turned around with her back facing him and spiked his giant tool back inside her ravaged cunt. His cum and her excessive juices made it easier to slid down over his cock. She planted both feet on either side of Alan's thighs and she felt his hands grab her waist.

"Geez sis. He's going to destroy your pussy and after he makes you cum, it's my turn. I've been craving for his cock and cum since the other night," said Tiffany.

Charley fucked herself up and down on his cum-drenched cock. She leaned forward to grab onto his skinny ankles and her mammoth torpedoes hung down and flopped forwards and back against her thighs with each bounce.

"UUURRRGGGGG! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh fuck! You feel so goooooooooooooood in me! OHHHH FUCK! OHHH!" her lush mouth opened into extended, breathy groans.

After a few minutes, Alan positioned Charley sideways on the bed, pressing his chest against her back and his pulsing cock still lodged deep inside her. He pounded Charley with his huge dick with merciless glee, causing the bed to make a lot of commotions and stretching her creamy pussy to a point where it has never been stretched before. He used his short legs to lift up her long, pale legs. Her toes curled madly in her sweaty socks as she was being impaled by the biggest cock she had ever felt. Her colossal boobs laid on top of each other as they pitched and rolled lively from her chest. Alan violently groped them, pulling and twisting her large milky nipples and caused milk to gush out of them and onto his hands and the bed.

Seeing the way Alan was fuck-handling her sister brought back memories to Tiffany the night he fucked Bessie. She was in awe by the scrawny, shaggy-haired nerd's ability to fuck and it was a huge turn on seeing him drill her younger sister with his man meat like no other man has done. Her sister had fucked a guy or two before turning 18 but Alan was the first guy to taste her milk. It was an incredible sight to behold and Tiffany knew the viewers watching were getting a special treat.

The loud and unbearable cries and moans of Charley broke Tiffany out of her trance. She watched as Alan molested her sister's monster titties while his massive cock plunged balls-deep in and out of her soaked cunt with hard, fast-hitting thrusts. His enormous wet balls were almost a blur as they hammered against her thighs and pussy. He removed one hand from her glorious jugs and moved it down to her pussy and started furiously rubbing her swollen clitoris. The move was taught to him by their loving mother. It was all Charley could withstand.

Wrecked with ecstasy, Charley started cumming, bathing his cock and balls in her cum. The feeling of her cream only intensified Alan's thrusting. After a few minutes, Charley's orgasm subsided but Alan wasn't finish yet. He flipped Charley onto her back. Her humongous torpedoed-melons spread across her chest and to her sides. He gathered up her legs and rested her ankles on his shoulders. He rubbed his bulbous dickhead up and down the dripping wet slit of her cunt before sliding it all in. Alan held onto her lithe legs as he fucked her with the most intense conviction. Her feet thrashed wildly on either side of his head. Alan smelt the stank of her sweaty feet through her socks and made him hornier as he fucked her pussy harder and faster.

"GODDAMN YOU! OH YESSSS! OHHHH FUCK! Harder! Harder! OHHH FUCK! OHHHH!" Charley blubber hysterically.

Watching the action became too intense for Tiffany at this point. She removed her long, turquoise tee-shirt and her huge, floppy triple D's tumbled out. They looked like oversized bulbous grapefruits hanging fairly low on her chest due to their weight with silver-dollar sized pink areolas and thick, eraser-like nipples. Alan remember seeing her huge tits right before he was booted out of the minivan and since that night, he longed to get his hands, mouth, and other parts on them. To his disbelief, she then pulled her panties down off her bare feet to reveal her fuzzy brown cunt that glistened from her previous juices.

Alan continued to fuck the hell out of Tiffany's younger sister's sweet teen pussy and took maximum pleasure in watching Charley's mammoth milky tits slosh up and down her chest, from her waistline to her chin. She easily came several more times with earth shattering orgasms from her pussy being ferociously fucked hard. Alan felt his big balls tighten up signaling he was on the verge of cumming. He quickly pulled his huge dong out of Charley's cum-drenched snatch and flipped her on all fours. He kneeled behind her with her legs between his and thrust his hard cock in and out of her pussy at high speed. He clutched Charley's thin shoulders and slammed his pelvic against her firm, little butt as he buried his cock deep inside her. Her milk-filled pendulous breasts were swinging and flopping outrageously beneath her, bouncing off her arms and dragging across the surface of the bed. Alan reached under her a few times to fondle them, but it threw him off his tempo. He moved his hands back to her shoulders and pounded her the hardest he ever fucked anyone.

Charley moaned and cried madly and in a bold, swift move, Tiffany moved to the edge of the bed where her sister was facing and locked lips with her to keep her calm. Seeing the two sister's kiss pushed Alan over the edge.

"OHHHHHH! I'm CUMMMMMING!" Alan cried out.

He removed his big dick from Charley's pussy as she collapsed forwards on the bed. He stroked his cock once and within mere seconds, his hot gooey cum explosively shot out from his cock-head in massive ropes all over Charley's ass and back. Tiffany had stopped kissing her sister to watch Alan unload buckets of his mouthwatering white cum all over her sister's ass and back. She grabbed Alan's monster tool and jerked it over her sister's back to finish off his load.

"Never thought I would be holding this monster again," Tiffany gasped with glee.

After Tiffany had finished oozing out the last drop of jism, she released his limped cock and Alan fell backwards on the bed exhausted. He had a huge retarded grin on his face as he basked in the glory of having the best day of his life. Tiffany looked over at the computer and saw nearly half a million perverts tuned in to watch the live raunchy fuck show.

"Holy shit sis! That's a new record for us," Tiffany said pleased. "And all thanks to Alan's boob fetish and his abnormally huge cock."

Charley started stirring on the bed, very much weak and exhausted. Her pussy and nipples had never been so sore. She stumbled out of the bed on her wobbly legs, nearly tipping over, gigantic boobs undulating heavy and grabbed her Wendy's work shirt off the nightstand and used it to clean Alan's thick spunk off her ass and back.

"Oh my god, Tiff! That was the freaking best fuck I've ever had," Charley said astounded. "Now I can see why Bessie was walking with a hobble and smiling this morning."

Charley started walking out of the room and Alan couldn't pry his eyes off her colossal milk-laden tits as he could see them bobbing out to her sides from behind her slender back. He felt his cock instantly become aroused. Then he felt a warm, wet mouth sucking on his flaccid cock in a feverishly manner. He looked down and it was Tiffany. She looked Alan directly into his eyes with her bright blue eyes while gobbling down much of his hardening cock with her metal mouth. Alan remembered fondly the feel of her small, braces wearing mouth on his dick.

"I told you I was going to get me some more of your delicious cock and sweet cum, babe," Tiffany moaned in between sucks. She cupped his large, swollen balls and fondled them while she wetly sucked and slurped his cock back to hardness. She felt the head of his dick expand massively near the back of her throat and pre-spunk eject from it. She could also taste her sister's pussy juice all over his cock.

She released his cock from her mouth and gave it long strokes with her chubby hands. She moved her mouth down to his hairless balls and suckled each one at a time. Alan watched and moaned in glee as Tiffany licked and sucked his fat balls. She jiggled his enormous balls with the tip of her tongue while she alternated between sucking them.

"Hmmmmm Alan! Your balls are just as delicious as your cock covered in my sister's cum. I can't wait to taste your spunk again," Tiffany moaned. "After I ride the hell out of it."

Tiffany sucked and licked Alan's giant balls thoroughly for a several minutes with his huge cock throbbing deep-purple in her small hands. She was still awestruck by the sheer size and thickness of his massive dick as she progressively stroked it. She released his wet balls from her mouth, stood up and lowered herself onto his cock. Her juices already started pouring down his tool. Alan grabbed onto her large, meaty ass that he couldn't wait to feel and squeezed both beefy cheeks. Tiffany's huge tits crashed into his chest as she slowly started moving up and down his cock. She locked her bare feet under his thighs as she pushed away from his body and rode his stiff member faster. Alan kept his hands pawing at her ass cheeks and his eyes watched the splendid show of her large melons bounce up and down.

"OHHHHH GOD! OHHH! OH ALAN! OHH Fuck Alan! OHHH FUCK! OHHHHH God! OHHH FUCK! OHHH!" Tiffany cried deafeningly.

Charley came back into the room wearing a brand new oversized orange t-shirt, no bra permitting her monstrous boobs to jiggle and bounce freely and a pair of black track pants and no socks. She heard from all the way across the hall how loud her sister's cries were from being impaled by Alan's larger than average cock.

"How does he feel sis? Is he everything you've hoped for?" Charley teased.

"OHHHHH FUUUCKKKK YEAH! OHHHHH!" Tiffany grunted, as she leaned forward allowing her big sweaty knockers to violently bounce and flop near Alan's face.

Taking advantage, Alan scooped up Tiffany's large breasts in his hands and alternated between licking, sucking and biting on their juicy nipples. Obviously her triple D's don't measure up to Charley's behemoth J's but they were still huge, floppy and round and most importantly, he just loved sucking huge titties. While he devoured a whole tit in his mouth as its generous size would tolerate, Tiffany continued to pump her hot cunt zealously up and down on his cock.

"FUCK ME! OHHH SHIT! I'm cumming! OHH SIS! I'm Cumming!" moaned Tiffany.

Alan squeezed and sucked harder on Tiffany's massive breasts as he felt her cum bathing over his cock and balls. He flipped Tiffany over onto her back and proceeded to pound her large ass into the bed as she continued to cum.

"You wanted some of my dick. Now you're going to get it," Alan spoke with conviction.

Charley watched enthralled as Alan fucked her big sister. Her pussy was filled balls-deep with his huge cock and his big balls slapping against her ass with every thrust forward. Her huge boobs were squished between their slick bodies. Tiffany was in so much pain and pure ecstasy with his large dick plowing away at her insides. Alan started power fucking her into the bed with great speed and intensity. Her bare feet flailed in the air.

Tiffany's body erupted with another orgasm, as she shook and withered beneath Alan's body. He pulled up a bit and slowed down to push his cock as far as it could go deep inside her drenched cunt and pulled as far back leaving only the swollen head of his cock lodged in. He fucked her like that for a few minutes and then collapse his body back on top of hers and furiously pounded her cunt. She locked her legs around his waist and the heels of her bare feet bounced off Alan's jiggling ass as she took the biggest cock she never felt deep inside her pussy. Her large breasts smothered his chest and her hard nipples poked into his flesh like small daggers.

"Man... This is getting way too intense," Charley softly moaned, as she became extremely horny again. She immediately left the room because her pussy was still aching from her encounter with Alan's immense cock. As good as it felt, she didn't want anymore today.

"OHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDD!" Tiffany screamed.

Alan planted his lips on hers and the two kissed passionately. He thrust his lengthy member deep into Tiffany's cunt mercilessly, ramming as much of his thick, hard meat as possibly to stretch her wet pussy to its very limits. To add extra stimulus, Alan stuck a finger inside Tiffany's tight, little pink anus which caused her to guttural moan and finger-fucked it while his cock continued pounding her cunt. Tiffany came hard multiple times as he felt his big balls expanded massively and ready to explode...

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers
12