Lucky Alan Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine sat in front of Melanie and Alan with monster tits draped to her sides and legs spread-eagle and watched as her girlfriend fucked herself on his giant fuck pole. She was extremely horny and started fingering her wet pussy and rubbing her sensitive pierced clitoris. Melanie stared longingly at Jasmine finger-fucking herself and wanted so badly to bury her face in her girlfriend's warm, wet snatch while she was being fucked by the biggest cock she ever felt being squeezed between her pussy walls.

Alan took charged and drilled his fat cock up and in her drenched pussy. A copious amount of pussy juice streamed out from her cunt and onto his giant balls that were swinging wildly between both of their legs. Melanie's massive floppies swung just as wild, up and down and slapping together as Alan firmly and steadily drilled her with his cock.

"OHHH JAZZY! OHHH FUCK! This fucking dweeb! His huge dick! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Melanie cried and moaned to her girlfriend.

Melanie leaned back and gripped some of the blanket beside Alan's head. Her enormous boobs pitched and rolled all over her upper body. Alan reached up and squeezed what he could of her bouncing jugs. He fingered, pulled, tugged, and twisted her huge crimson nipples. The extra stimulation send Melanie completely over the edge and started cumming. Alan didn't let up as he increased his speed and started jack-hammering his massive cock up and in her convulsing pussy.

Alan positioned Melanie sideways on the blanket with his throbbing cock still lodged in the depths of her scorching wet pussy that was still leaking cum. He started thrusting his thick member in and out of her creamy snatch. He got a better view of Jasmine fucking her own wet cunt with her fingers. She momentarily stopped and reached into her handbag and pulled out an 8 inch black dildo. She lifted her short, muscular legs up so Alan and Melanie got a good view of her drippy pink pussy and plunged the dildo in and out using the same thrusting speed Alan was using on her busty girlfriend.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! URGGGG! Oh!" Jasmine voluntarily moaned.

Alan grunted while being memorized by Jasmine fucking herself. He couldn't wait to fill her tight cunt up with a real dick. He continued pounding away at Melanie's with her hands all over her oversized sloshing breasts, groping and squeezing every sweaty inch while pinching and pulling her thick nubs. His huge balls banged against her shuddering thighs and cunt as they both were losing control of themselves in the wild fuck.

Jasmine felt herself on the verge of cumming, from not only pounding her cunt with the dildo, but Mel's screeching cries and the sight of Alan's huge member ramming in her sweet pussy. She sat the slick dildo down and crawled over to Melanie and Alan with her mammoth gazongas swaying to and fro and dragging along the blanket. She positioned herself upside down so that her drenched pussy was directly in her Mel's face and her face was leveled with Alan's large hard cock plunging deep inside her girlfriend's pussy. Melanie was basically sandwiched between Alan and her girlfriend Jasmine.

"OHHHHH BABY! Your pussy looks so hot!" moaned Melanie, as she pressed her face into Jasmine's hot cunt and feverishly licked and sucked her outer lips, the wet pinkness inside, and her pierced clitoris.

Jasmine took her cue and licked Melanie's large clit and Alan's enormous dick each time it lodged out of Melanie's pussy. Alan's big balls tighten up as he felt himself on the threshold of cumming. Jasmine cupped his giant balls and groped them as he fucked the hell out of her girlfriend's creamy cunt. A few times Jasmine pulled Alan's huge pussy-juice drenched dick from Melanie's hot pussy, pumped and sucked on it, cleansing her girlfriend's runny liquids off, then shoving it back up her cunt and allowed them to continue their serious fucking.

Melanie's loud cries and moans of pleasure were muffled in her lover's saturated pussy. She wrapped her arms around Jasmine's midsection, burying her face deeper into her hot snatch and embraced herself as an earth-shattering orgasm caused her to loss all control of herself. She started cumming. Jasmine felt the instant rush of Melanie's cum hitting her face and began lapping it up feverishly. After she finish cleaning her girlfriend's cunt juices up, Jasmine ran her tongue up and down Alan's meaty cock to taste more of her girlfriend's cum and Alan's pre-spunk. He could no longer hold back his filthy lust.

"OHHHH I'm CUMMMMMING!" he cried out.

He kept his huge dick inside Melanie and gave her what she wanted. His cum exploded massively in her drippy cunt. Jasmine watched in amazement as the skinny nerd unburden buckets after buckets of his gooey nostalgia, flood-deep inside Melanie's pussy. His hot jism quickly overflowed Melanie and disgorged into Jasmine's waiting mouth. She swiftly lapped and licked up his cum on both his cock and her girlfriend's pussy. Alan's big dick popped out from Melanie's cunt and Jasmine buried her face into her gooey snatch.

After Jasmine finished cleaning Mel's pussy again, she gave Alan a blowjob to clean off his shaft. Didn't take long for his fat cock to harden between her thoroughly sucking lips.

"Looks like it's my turn to ride this big stallion," Jasmine teased, seizing his immense tool and stroking it. She ran her mouth and tongue back over his incredibly enormous balls and used the tip of her tongue to jiggle them.

Melanie had gotten up and moved out of the way so Jasmine could receive the same good, hard fucking she just endured.

"Pound that bitch's pussy hard, Alan. She had only been with two guys and neither of their dicks combined could measure the length of yours," Melanie encouraged.

Jasmine giggled as Alan stood up and moved behind her. She stayed on her hands and knees with her luscious, firm tight ass up towards the air. Alan kneeled down with her legs in between his and couldn't help but to look down at her beautiful, immeasurable soft breasts as they hung like colossal bell clappers just waiting flop and bounce around in a ballistic manner. He rubbed the fat head of his throbbing cock against her wet pussy and slowly began to insert it inside her.

"OH GOD! OH fucking GOD! So fucking big! Oh SHIT!" Jasmine whimpered and moaned hysterically with every inch of his large, thick meat steadily being pushed inside her.

Melanie kneeled down in front of Jasmine and started making out with her to help ease the excruciating pain of Alan's gigantic dick filling her up.

Alan held onto Jasmine's trimmed waist and started pummeling her delicious pussy. By far, Jasmine's pussy was the tightest he had the pleasure of fucking. Her firm ass banged off his crotch as he thrust. Her mammoth knockers swung ferociously underneath her, flopping back and froth from the blanket and up to her and Melanie's chins. Her toes stood on edge at the end of the blanket in her socks as her sweat-glistening body rocked to and fro from Alan's thrusting. Mel seized her girlfriend's face with her hands and kept their mouths locked together in a steamy, sloppy kiss to drown out her loud cries and muffle her deep moans.

"OH God, Jasmine! Oh god, your pussy. Feels so damn good. Hmmmm, your huge titties!" Alan moaned, as he thrust harder and faster.

He felt her overwhelmingly soggy pussy open wider and secured tight around his huge thrusting shaft. Alan leaned forward to press his hot sticky torso against her sweaty back as he continued to fuck the hell out of her charming snatch. Alan reached under and fondled her rolling jugs and to his surprise, he felt Melanie's groping hands. Jasmine moaned loudly when Melanie broke the kiss to four pairs of hands pawing, groping, mauling, and milking her pendulous mountains of softness. Melanie took Jasmine's left enormous boob with both hands and crammed as much of it as generous allowed in her mouth and sucked for all she was worth. The multiple stimulate was more then Jasmine could bare.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKING HELLLLLLLLLLLLL!" Jasmine screamed, as she came hard.

The extra lubrication of her hot liquids made it easier for Alan to thrust balls-deep in her hot steamy cunt and stretched her pussy to the max. He regrettably let go of Jasmine's fat swinging udders and clutched her shoulders as leverage. He pounded her tight pussy harder with as much intensity as ever. After a few minutes, he slowed his speed down a bit and drilled long and deep in her.

"I bet this will make you feel really, super fucking good," suggested Melanie, dropping her girlfriend's giant flesh bag from her slobbery mouth and grabbed the 8 inch dildo. She crawled behind Alan and Jasmine and started rubbing the head against Jasmine's sensitive pierced clitoris while getting an eye-level view of Alan's big hard dick swiftly spearing her girlfriend's wide pussy non-stop and his hairless balls juggling around.

"UUUUUUURRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG! FUUCKKKKKKKKKK!" Jasmine cried, as she instantly came.

Alan felt the black dildo touching his hard cock as it caressed Jasmine's clitoris during his thrusting. He lifted himself up and then Jasmine by her arms, so she was only on her knees. He pulled back on her arms as he power fucked her really hard, sending her titanic melons flailing uncontrollably around on her chest in all directions. He felt Melanie's free hand seizing his huge flopping balls and fondling them. Melanie moved her head closer and started sucking and licking them, one after another. She could taste Jasmine's sweet nectar all over them and she continued rubbing the dildo against Jasmine's sensitive clitoris and Alan's member.

Alan cried loudly and he stiffen deep in Jasmine's drippy cunt. He felt his balls expand enormously in Melanie's drooling mouth with impending release.

"Give my bitch a nice, warm creampie. Go head, fill her up with that thick protein of yours," moaned Melanie, in between thoroughly tonguing his tight ball sack.

Alan released Jasmine's arms and squeezed on her butt as he released himself into absolute filthy pleasure deep within her pussy. Melanie witness up-close his hot gooey white spunk pouring out from Jasmine's cunt and trailing down her thighs. Alan finished unloading the very last ounce of his cock juice inside Jasmine. He fell backwards on the blanket completely exhausted while Jasmine fell forwards onto the blanket with her mammoth boobs ballooning out from her sides obscenely and her pussy completely wrecked and filled with hot cum from having the biggest cock she ever fucked inside her. Melanie couldn't go up against the intense yearning to devour the heavy, thick man goo that oozed from her girlfriend's engorged pussy and coated the guy she referrers to as a dweeb, immense cock and balls...

12