Lucky Alan Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
956 Followers

"OOHHHHH! OOOHH MY GOD!! OHHHHH!" McKenzie cried, as Alan felt her sticky body shudder against his and her pussy spasm and lock around his thrusting cock.

Alan ran his hands over her quaking thighs and continued to fuck her until her orgasm subsided. When she finally got her bearings, McKenzie climbed off his pussy-juice drenched cock and fell onto the couch trying to recover.

"I'm next," said busty Terra, as she was lying on the floor, on her back spread eagle in front of him and her big natural tits standing up proudly from her chest. Alan nearly loss his load at the sight. "Come on big boy. It's all yours."

Her pussy was already wet and damn near foaming as Alan got up off the couch and kneeled between her sexy legs. He rubbed his swollen dickhead up and down her slick cuntlips and didn't hesitate to push his cock deeply inside her hot glistening cunt.

"OHHHHHHH CHRIST!!" she cried, as Alan repeatedly drove his cock inside her severely hard with a steadily tempo.

Alan kept Terra's legs spread apart by holding her ankles and he watched with lust her big soft titties trembling up and down her chest. He let go of her ankles and leaned forward to lick and suck her juicy jugs. Her tiny nipples grew fully erected between his sucking lips. Alan bit and chewed on her nipples with his mouth full of a good-sized portion of her breasts in turns. Alan loved big breasts and the girls could ravenous thirst for them.

"OHHH ALAN! OHHH SHIT! OHHHH! OH! OH! OHHHHHH FUCK!" Terra cried over and over. She locked her legs around his waist and bounced the heels of her bare feet off his jiggling ass cheeks as he frantically pounded her pussy and hungrily sucked her large breasts.

After a few minutes of devouring Terra's delicious tits and nipples, Alan leaned up and rested Terra's calves on his shoulders. He had himself in a push-up position with her knees touching her chest, his head and her calves and feet directly over her bleach-blond head. He drove his large cock in and up of her sweet pussy. Terra was losing all control beneath him, thrashing her head around and moaning non-stop. His sweat dripped all over her equally-sweaty body as he crammed her pussy with all of his thick long dong. His huge hairless balls slapping and flapping against her pink anus violently.

The other cheerleaders were astonished by the nerd's fucking abilities as they heard Terra let out an ear screeching moan.

"OH YES ALAN! I'M CUMMMING! OH YES! FUCK ME! OHHHH FUCK! OH YES! OH GOD, I'M CUMMMMING!" she cried.

Alan deeply moaned as felt Terra's cum bathing his thrusting cock and trailing down to his swinging scrotum. He lifted himself up and pulled his big dick from her super-soaked cunt. She stayed on the ground completely spent and Alan took advantage and got a few quick gropes in on her big sweaty breasts.

"Still can't believe he hasn't cum yet," noted Santana.

"Oh, he will once he gets a taste of this pussy," Missy declared.

Wasting no time, she pushed Alan back onto the couch next to McKenzie, climbed up on it and stuck her pussy in his face. Her cunt didn't have the most pleasant smell but Alan was too horny to decline. He stroked his giant wet crimson-colored cock as he ate Missy's furry cunt out vigorously. It was pulsing and vomiting strings of pre-cum on his hands. Missy reached down and grabbed the back of his head and held it steady as he licked and sucked her smelly twat. He introduced Missy to all the tongue tricks Ms. Wilcox taught him and from watching hundreds of hours of porn.

He sought out her clitoris and wrapped his lips around it. He sucked long and vigorously on it which drove Missy into a crying, grunting, and screaming her head off frenzy. Her legs quivered to the point where they felt like jell-o. She started grounding her pussy into his face. Her wetness drenched his dorky face while his tongue lapped inside and outside her cunt like a dog in serious heat.

"OHHHHH SHIT! I fucking need you inside me! I need you to fuck me!!"

Missy positioned herself with her knees on the couch pillow and her elbows resting on the couch arm. She reached between her legs and spread her slick pussy lips. Alan obliged and slowly filled her wide pussy up with his cock. Her head flew back once Alan started drilling her cunt with a steady tempo. He seized her long, flowing ginger locks for leverage as he banged his crotch against her trembling ass.

McKenzie, still recovering, was resting against the arm of the couch on the opposite end with a front row view of Alan's backside and his enormous undulating balls. She spread her long legs, one off the couch and the other hanging off the back and started fingering herself. She was extremely turned on by everything including the wrinkled soles of her squad mate's tiny feet that were in between Alan's legs.

"OHHHHH FUCK YES! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OHHH FUCK! Damn you're fucking huge! OHHH FUCK!" cried and moaned Missy, as her loose pussy was filled to the brim with Alan's big thrusting hard cock.

Alan released her ginger locks and reached under to fondle her dangling firm breasts. Her nipples were rock-hard big, as Alan pulled, twisted, and pinched them. Without releasing her handful-sized boobs from his grasp, he leaned forward over her back with sweat profusely pouring down on her and really started driving his huge veiny shaft in and out of her cunt. Her toes stood on the couch as Alan furiously fucked her swollen pussy. Missy seemed determine to outlast the merciless onslaught her broad wet pussy was getting from monstrous thick dick that plowed in and out like a seesaw. She was making all types of weird and ugly facial expressions as she cried and moaned madly.

"UUUUHHHHHHH! NOOOO! NOT YET! NOOOOOO!! UUHHHHHHH FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM! OHHHH FUCK! OHHHH FUCK!" Missy shouted, her petite body wildly bucking against Alan's as she succumbed to an earth-shattering orgasm and came. "UUUURRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!!"

Alan kept fucking the shit out of her cum-gushing hairy snatch as she shook aggressively. After her orgasm subsided, Missy simply fell forwards hanging off the couch arm and Alan's throbbing cock slide out from her hot dippy cunt.

"Damn. Not even Missy could hold out given her reputation," commented Santana. "Lay on the floor and let mami ride that huge dick."

Alan slipped onto the floor with his massive deep-red erection jutting up and throbbing painfully covered in a varsity of cum juices. Santana took Alan's huge sloppy wet cock and held it as she slowly lowered herself onto it.

"Oh, Oh, it feels so good in me. So big! So full! Hmmm papi," she moaned. Although his cock had plenty of lubrication from the other pussies he fucked, Santana still struggled to get her pussy over the sheer size and thickness of his member. It felt as if her pussy was going to rip apart at any moment. "OH FUCK! SO HUGE papi!"

Alan almost blew his load as he couldn't believe he had the biggest and best looking ass in school resting on his thighs. So huge, shapely, and soft. Santana managed to take his full hard dick into her pussy and rested her legs on either side of his. Alan clutched handfuls of both of her beefy jutting ass cheeks as she started bouncing on him.

"AHHHH! That's it papi! Let me fill myself up with some of your cum!" she moaned. Her head shot back, flailing her long black hair around wildly. Her medium-sized melons bounced around on her chest and her ginormous ass jiggled and bounced on Alan's thighs as she fucked herself on his tool. She then went from bouncing to grinding his cock. She locked her fishnet-covered feet under his thigh as she rode him faster.

Alan kneaded her jiggling meaty cheeks as she slide up and down his big cock. He looked up at her beautiful brown sweaty face and saw she was so entranced with milking his rock-hard dick that he teasingly wedged a finger between her ass crack and started probing her anus.

"OH! OH! OH! OH! OHHHH GOD! You big dick nerd! OH SHIT! How dare you finger my ass! OH! OH! OH! Keep doing it. OH! OH! OHHH YES! OHHH GOD, YES!" Santana cried, as she fell forward on Alan, crashing her soft tits against his chest and burying her face into his neck.

Alan groped and squeezed her massive brown booty with one hand while the other was loss between the mass of soft chunky flesh while a finger plunging in and out of her tight pink anus. Alan then took control of the fucking and thrust his hips up to furiously pound her cunt. Her pussy had completely swallowed his humongous dick. He pounded her balls-deep and finger-fucked her tight asshole for several minutes. Having both of her tight holes stretched severely for minutes on end was all Santana could withstand.

"AHHHHHHHHHH PAPI! AHHHHHH!" she cried, hitting her climax.

Alan removed his finger from her anus and clutched her huge voluptuous ass. He lifted her up and down his enormous stiff cock as she continued to cum. As Santana's creamy cum bathed his dick and flopping scrotum, Alan felt his orgasm looming and knew he couldn't hold back any longer.

"I want to cum on your huge ass, please!" he managed to ask.

"Okay ladies, get ready," said Harmony.

Santana climbed off his cock and got on her hands and knees. Alan kneeled over her massive jutting ass and let himself go into pure pleasure. He jerked his cock and his cum exploded immensely all over her ass. Her cheerleading squad cheered and applauded as Alan unloaded thick stream after thick stream of his gooey spunk on both of her meaty soft ass cheeks. Santana jiggled her huge booty for emphasis as it got entirely covered in Alan's man cream. His cum poured down the crack of her ass, her dark pubic mound and the back of her thighs. After his orgasm passed, Alan fell back exhausted.

"Wow! His dick stays big after cumming like that," Terra gasped.

"Hmmm, not for long," insisted Latoya, as she kneeled between Alan's legs, leaning forward and took his limp dick inside her warm mouth. She feverishly and sloppily sucked his cock. She cupped his hugely swollen balls and squeezed them while she sucked, licked, and slurped his dick back to full hardness. She ignored the fact that his cock was stained with the cum of her cheerleading mates.

Alan moaned deeply as he watched Latoya's juicy full lips swallow his fat dong inch by inch each time her mouth descended down. The enormous head of his dick expanded largely in the back of her throat. Her large marvelous black breasts swung to and fro beneath her as she sucked his cock like a true pro. She lifted Alan's legs up by grabbing the back of his knees and oral assaulted his big balls.

"Hmmmm. So delicious. Such big nuts for a small boy," Latoya moaned, as she furiously sucked one than the other giant testicle into her mouth.

She suckled his fat nutsack for a couple of minutes until his cock was fully throbbing in her hands.

"I've seen the way you've been staring at my big black titties, boy. I bet you want me to wrap these big, soft tits around your hard white cock? I will, if and only if you cum for me," Latoya teased.

She got up off the floor and laid back onto the couch spread eagle. She rubbed at her clitoris awaiting Alan to give her a serious fucking. He got between her legs and stroked her wet cunt with his hard swollen, pre-cum leaking member. Alan pressed his dick into her pussy and watched it disappeared into her bushy mound. He hoisted one of her legs up so that her ankle rested on his shoulder and held onto her leg with one arm as he steadily fucked her drenched womb. He watched memorized with horny lust Latoya's huge black knockers flailing up and down on her chest, from her soft tummy to her chin. He took his free hand and started squeezing and groping her moving breasts. They felt so wonderfully soft and heavy in his hands. He twisted and pulled at her huge nipples. Alan knew if he wanted to stick his cock in their heavenly softness and unload his spunk on them, he had to cum before or right after her.

Alan decided to try and fuck her at a coherent pace so he could reach his climax along with her but he wasn't sure on how much longer Latoya could last under his merciless pounding. She continuously screamed for him to fuck her faster and harder like he did the others.

"Come on nerd! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Come on!" she shouted.

Alan obliged and increased his speed. He drilled his huge cock in and out of her cunt rapidly. His huge balls banged against her slick cuntlips.

"YES! Harder! Harder! Fuck me harder! OHH YES!" Latoya screamed with enjoyment.

Alan held onto her leg firmly as he pounded her juicy pussy with untamed abandonment. Her enormous chocolate tits bounced up and down and slapped together for Alan's pleasure. Latoya's soaked pussy was on fire as he jackhammer-fucked her. He released her leg and let it drop to his side and cupped both of her large dark breasts. He squeezed and fondled them as he learned forward with his lips and sucked on their fat bullet-hard nubs. Truth be told, Alan never had any interest in black girls unless they had enormous knockers like Latoya. He greedily sucked her plump titties, smothering his face between them while fucking her cunt for all she's worth. He felt her juices flowing the second he drove his cock inside her but now her extremely wet pussy was overflowing with juices as he fucked her harder and faster.

Latoya never fucked a white guy before. She had nothing against white guys. They just weren't her type. Of course, never in her wildest fantasies would she imagine that she be on her back with a skinny nerdy white boy between her legs and fucking the shit out of her pussy with the biggest cock she had ever seen. Way bigger then any of the black guys she had fucked and they were some hung fellas.

After Alan had his fill of her huge boobs, now covered in saliva and sweat, he propped both of Latoya's ankles on his shoulders and pushed into her, stiff and promptly. His balls repeatedly slapped against her large cushiony ass.

"OH FUCK! OHHHH white boy! OHHHHH DAMN! Uh huh! Oh yeah! FUCK ME! FUCK my PUSSY!" Latoya cried and moaned. Her feet thrashed wildly on either side his head. Her toes curled inside her sweaty socks and Alan got a whiff of their funky odor.

He thrust his cock deeper inside her swollen wet deep-pink pussy and soon he felt it clamping and shuddering around his blistering red tool.

"OHHHH WHITE BOY! OHHHH SHIT! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR HUGE WHITE COCK!" she cried loudly.

As Latoya surrendered her cum to Alan's enormous cock, he continued savagely fucking her drenched pussy in hopes of cumming before her orgasm fades out. Sweat poured off Alan's body as he placed one of his legs up on the couch and one of hers over his shoulder and power fucked her hot cunt with the strongest of urges. Latoya felt like a rag doll under the nerd's incredible might. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her mouth hung open with continuous moans as another orgasm surged through her overheated body.

"Hey. He should had been done fucking her by now," stated Jocelyn. "She's breaking the rules."

"The boy obviously wants to cum on her tits. Don't worry Jocelyn. You'll get plenty of time with him after she's done," said Harmony.

Alan felt the second rush of Latoya's womanly juices on his thrusting cock. He began grunting wildly as he leaned forward, bending her knee to her huge sloshing tits and mauled them with his hands. His cock and balls began stiffening up so he quickly pulled out of her, climbed up on the couch and straddled her chest. He sandwiched his massive pussy-juice drenched cock between her big sweaty boobs and proceeded to fuck them with earnest. Latoya used her forearms and held her bouncing tits tight around his huge tool. Alan tweaked and pulled at her huge nipples while he furiously thrust between her tits. The expanded head of his hard member lunged through her enormous soft cleavage and poked her chin.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" cried Alan as he drove his dick faster between the slick canyon of Latoya's huge chocolate knockers.

Latoya looked down and saw the slit on his penis spew enormous wads of thick gooey cum. Her beautiful dark-skinned face took the full blunt of Alan's filthy release. He pulled his big dick from her cleavage and kept it aimed towards her face as he unloaded several more ropes cum. As his orgasm started to fade, Alan emptied his remaining smalls loads onto her big black titties and he made sure her thick ripe nipples were completely saturated. From the top of her forehead, down to the tip of her chin, Latoya's entire face was plastered with Alan's dirty longings. She even had a few strings of cum in her hair.

"Wow. He certainly had a big load. The next time we fuck, you will cum for me," Missy pledged.

"We never agreed you would cum in my face asshole... however, your cum taste very delicious," Latoya acknowledged, as she used her finger to wipe cum off her face and into her mouth.

The other cheerleaders gathered around Latoya and swiped cum off her face and ate it. Her face was soon cum free once all the girls had a fair helping.

"I hope there's more where that came from," hoped Jocelyn.

Alan was pooped but wasn't about to turn down free pussy and knew he could muter up another load. Jocelyn gave his flaccid cock a thorough suck and lick job. She had a small mouth which didn't fit much of his enormous cock and terrible gag relaxes from trying to deep-throat him but she managed to get his dick back up to full blown erected using her mouth, hands, and feet. The foot job was a new experience for Alan and he quite enjoyed her little soft soles and heels rubbing up and down his hard pulsing shaft.

"Oh Gees! Don't even know if that thing will even go inside of me," Jocelyn said with uncertainty.

"Only one way to find out," Alan replied with a shit-face grin.

"OHHHHHHHHHH! My god! My god! I feel so full of cock!" cried the little Italian cutie Jocelyn a couple of minutes later.

Alan was mounted on his tippy-toes with Jocelyn's bare feet flailing on either side of his head. He had her knees bent on each side of her head with her nicely round ass lifted up off the coffee table. He repeatedly drove his tremendously hard cock deep between her wet swollen cuntlips. The other cheerleaders saw his massive balls slamming hard and violently against her pink asshole as he rammed into her non-stop.

"He is going to break that little girl in half," commented Latoya, never taking her eyes off Alan's giant balls, as if she was in a trance.

"Yeah. She already came three times in just 8 minutes with him fucking her like that," observed McKenzie.

"OHHHHHHH DEAR GOD!! OHHHHH GOD!! OHHHHHHHHHH!" Jocelyn cried.

"Make that four times in 8 minutes," Terra counted.

"I believe our surprise guest has arrived," said Harmony.

"So, the prude finally decided to come after all?" asked Missy.

"Hey! Cut her some slack. She's not very experienced like the rest of us," defended Santana.

"Try no experience. 25 and hasn't been fucked yet. Of course, not counting her own hand, dildo, or a vibrator," stated Lauren.

Alan was completely oblivious to the conversation as he was now on his back on top of the coffee table and holding Jocelyn's tiny waist as she clumsily bounced her 5'0 self up and down his hugely endowed cock. Alan moved his hands up to her jutting-hard thick nipples and twisted them which send Jocelyn over the edge.

"OH! OH! OHHHHHH! OHHHHHHH," Jocelyn cried, reaching down and clutching Alan's boney shoulders with a death-like grip. "SOOOOOO HUGE! OHHHHHH GOD! OHHHHHHHH!"

Harmony got up and left the room. The other girls continued to watch Jocelyn submit to another orgasm as her tight pussy continued to be expanded to its limits by Alan's massive meat. Harmony returned moments later.

"Hey Alan. I brought a little surprise for you," Harmony announced, as she entered the room and in walked Reba Myers behind her.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
956 Followers