Lucky Alan Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers

"Oh my god!" Alan exclaimed, as he almost blew his load inside Jocelyn's sizzling wet cunt.

Reba Myers was a 25 year old gym teacher assistant, a nature lover, and rumored to be a lesbian. She was short and stocky with unreasonably titanic-sized tits which led to her brassiere size being the source of great speculation and often the subject of betting pools among students and factuality members. Not surprisingly due to her overly abundant charms and large heart-shaped ass, Reba consistently rejected the amorous advances of many male students and a handful of male faculty members. She was considered a prude and a goody-good. The rumors of her being a lesbian were only enhanced by her youthful boyish face and very short brown preppy-boy haircut.

"Reba wants to be assistant cheerleading coach of our varsity team. So we thought the best way for her to be initiated of sorts is to willingly get a face full of your scrumptious cum. And she can squash those nasty rumors of her being a carpet muncher. Since she has never been with a guy before, who better to break her in than you and that huge thick sausage of yours," revealed Harmony.

Alan couldn't pry his lust-filled eyes off the 25 year old gym assistant, primarily her colossal-sized hooters that swayed in heavy motions beneath her dingy navy-blue work shirt. Reba had a second job working at a video store called Hot Videos. The name was distorted across her voluminous jugs. Her large perky nipples were very observable and pointed straight out and off to the sides a bit. Her hip-hugging mom jeans were molded around her voluptuous ass. Harmony escorted Reba around to the other side where she could see Alan's huge bouncing balls as he fucked Jocelyn to her sixth and last orgasm.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHH GOD!!" she cried, her pussy fiercely trembling over Alan's thick meat and soaking it with her womanly fluids.

Jocelyn slowly lifted herself off him, thighs bruised, cunt sore and worn out like the rest of her squad mates. Alan stayed arranged on top of the coffee table with his huge throbbing dick jutting upwards, completely drenched in Jocelyn's cunt juices as Harmony straddled her pussy over his face. She lowered herself onto his mouth while facing towards his big rock-hard cock and mammoth-breasted Reba.

"You're going to eat my pussy while Reba gets started on her initiation," Harmony informed him and smiled warmly. "Get in position Reba because it looks like he's about to explode and you don't want that delicious cum to go to waste."

Alan began vigorously eating Harmony's sweet pussy as Reba got in between his thighs. She gave off a large, shamefaced smile as she hoisted up her dingy work shirt over her head and out flopped an avalanche of milky-white boob flesh across his thighs. Alan let out a noisy, throaty moan inside Harmony's drippy cunt. His cock throbbed harder between Reba's gigantic melons. Her areolas were pepperoni-sized, pale pink and sprawling with light-blue veins with thimble-sized nipples of the same color. Alan couldn't see what they looked like with his head trapped between Harmony's smooth thighs but the cheerleaders were most awestruck by the comical size and shaped of Reba's floppy funbags.

"Damn! And here I thought I had some big ass titties," gasped and pointed out Latoya.

Alan let out a series of throaty moans as Reba pressed her remarkable, abundant charms around his throbbing shaft and slowly suckled and licked the bulbous tip of his cock as it appeared from between the monstrous gorge of cleavage. Alan attempted to reach down and touch them but Harmony spotted him and signaled for Terra and McKenzie to seize his arms and hold them down as she grounded her wet cunt on his face.

"Not yet Alan. Just allow your cock to feel them. To be buried in them. To be smothered to death by those huge stupid titties," Harmony managed to utter out through her heavy breathing while Alan thoroughly licked and sucked her pussy and clitoris. "OHHHH YES! OH ALAN! OHHHH ALAN! Make me cum, boy!"

Alan was on the verge of cumming along with her. He felt Harmony's sweet nectar pour into his mouth. He lapped up and drank what he could while the rest ran down his chin and cheeks. His huge hard erection started jerking wildly between Reba's overflowing, warm flesh bags and she tightly embrace her giant breasts around his dick, swallowing it whole. Her inexperience to tit-fuck was shown, so Alan thrust his hips up, sliding his wet cock rapidly between her monster-sized, fat heavy tits and soon he felt his balls expand immensely.

"He's moaning intolerably. Get ready to be initiated, balloon tits!" Harmony informed, panting heavy from her orgasm.

Alan was terribly disappointed when Reba's oversized floppy bags released his hard cock. Then he felt Harmony clutching his dick with both hands as she sat down upon his bird chest. She stroked his massive slimy cock a few times and aimed it right at Reba's face. Reba closed her eyes and smiled as if she was ready to burst into laughter. Alan tilted his head back and groaned.

"OHHH FUCK YEEEEEAH!" Alan surrendered himself to his highest point of sexual excitement yet and unloaded countless wads of thick gooey spunk in Reba's face. Huge blast after thick, huge creamy blast of white cum surged from his cock like a geyser and drenched her whole boyish face. Her expansive smile never changed as Alan's thick yearning saturated her face and even left some strands of cum in her hair.

Harmony felt Alan's skinny torso shuddering from his orgasmic release. The other cheerleaders gathered around, still naked and tender, mesmerized by the spectacular cum shower Reba's bashful-smiling face received. Fatigue started on Alan as his orgasms slowly subsided. Harmony climbed off of Alan's chest and stood next to Reba. She swiped some cum off her drenched eyelids.

"You can open up your eyes now," Harmony instructed.

Reba opened her eyes and smile widely with Alan's thick cum plastered all over her face.

"Congratulations. You passed the initiation. Welcome to the team," Harmony officially announced. She and the other girls gathered around Reba and began wildly licking her face all over to get a taste of Alan's sweet cum...

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
960 Followers