Lucky Alan Ch. 10

Story Info
After an amazing foot job, Alan's luck starts to run out...
3.8k words
4.01
39.3k
31
15

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers

"Ohhhhh Alan! We're ready!" shouted a young female voice.

With his enormously hard throbbing cock in his hand, Alan walked into the girl's locker room shower where seven hot giggling cheerleaders were naked and down on all fours with their asses up in the air. Alan thought he had died and gone to heaven.

"You start here with me, horse cock," teased the Puerto Rican hottie Santana with her enormous brown ass cheeks jutting towards a drooling and horny Alan. He stared wide-eyed as she jiggled and bounced the massive juicy cheeks of her thick brown ass.

Santana was at the head of the line as Alan walked over to her. Still holding his humongous hard cock, he bended down and planted his face in Santana's hot hairy pussy and gave it a thorough tongue lashing that had her toes curling and moaning non-stop.

"Ohhhhh fuck! Stop teasing and just fuck me!" Santana cried.

Alan got a few more laps in on her dripping wet cunt and stood with his knees bended behind her. He rubbed the swollen pulsing head of his cock against the drenched folds of her pussy and slowly lodged it in as far as generously possible. He tightly clutched a juicy huge ass cheek in each hand and started steadily seesawing his enormous meat, in and out of her pouring pussy. The other cheerleaders stayed on all fours and watched Alan fuck Santana's bushy snatch like only Alan could.

"AHHHH GOD!! OHHHH! OHHHHHHH!" Santana painfully bellowed out.

Although she felt his giant tool on one other occasion, Santana knew she could never get used to something that enormous stretching and pummeling her insides. Her sloppy wet pussy was wrapped taut around his thrusting member and she felt Alan picking up speed and moving deep into the depths of her womb. Alan groped and squeezed her luscious brown booty and loved the sound it made slapping against his crotch and lower abdomen. He felt Santana on the verge of cumming as her pussy shuddered on his oversized thick pole and she was screaming profanity in Spanish. She came hard and fast as Alan continued his assault through her orgasm.

After a few hard rams, Alan pulled his drippy big dick from Santana's bruised pussy and moved behind the ginger-haired Missy. Her ass was smaller but had a nice heart-shape to it.

"Ohhh, been waiting ages to feel this big juicy hard cock of yours," Missy reminded him.

Alan didn't make her wait any longer and lined up his throbbing plum-sized cockhead against her slippery cunt lips and slowly pushed through, filling her hot puss up with some extremely hard cock.

"OH FUCK! So big! So hard!" Missy cried.

Alan seized Missy's tiny waist and began gradually pounding her pussy. She lifted her chest up off the floor so her softball-sized titties could jiggle and bounce around as she got fucked hard by the biggest dick she ever felt.

"Ahhhhh Alan! Ohhhhhhh fuck! Ohhhhhh yeah! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SHIT!" Missy moaned loudly, as she felt her pussy surrendering to Alan's hard onslaught.

Missy began pushing back against Alan to match his rhythm. Her loose pussy swallowed his thick member with every thrust. He grabbed her long red locks as leverage and thrust harder to push himself balls-deep inside her. Missy screeched out a high-pitch moan as she came hard. Alan released her hair and gripped her tumbling shoulders as her pussy convulsed on his giant thrusting tool.

Alan pulled his cock from Missy's cunt as she slumped forwards from exhaustion. He lined up behind the next girl and proceeded to fuck down the line until all the remaining cheerleaders came hard and fast. When it was over, each girl had her face as close as possible to Alan's huge vein-throbbing cock and he uploaded ample amounts of his thick gooey jism in massive wads on each one of their face.

"God, your spunk taste so good," moaned Harmony, in between licking around her lips to scoop up some cum.

"Don't forget our agreement, ladies," Alan mentioned, as he finished stroking the last drop of spunk from his cock.

"Don't worry Alan. Reba will be at the party tonight. Just make sure you show up," replied Latoya, rubbing some of Alan's thick cum over the fleshy expansion of her large chocolate breasts.

Alan gathered up his clothes and tiptoed out of the girl's locker room. He took a quick shower in the boy's locker room before leaving the school.

"Mr. Rogan! Mr. Rogan! May I have a word with you?" called out an older man's voice in the distance as Alan approached his car.

Alan turned around to see Vice Principle Clarkson approaching him. Immediately Alan began to panic and wonder if he and the cheerleaders got caught fucking in the shower.

"Mr. Rogan. You are a very hard man to track down," said his Vice Principle.

"Did I do something wrong, sir?" Alan nervously asked.

"Not at all. You're one of the brightest and smartest kids in our school, so I was wondering if you could tutor my niece, Jessica. I don't know if you know her or not but she asked me to ask you if you would be willing to tutor her for her upcoming biology test. I told her I would ask, so If you're not busy, could you do me this favor and help her?" Vice Principle Clarkson explained. "And don't worry, you'll be handsomely paid."

"Okay. Sure thing," Alan agreed.

"Great. So here is her number and address. She would like for you to arrive at her house around 7 tonight. And thanks again!" said the Vice Principle, handing Alan his niece's information and quickly walking off from Alan's view.

"Tonight? Wait, sir?"

Alan arrived outside of Jessica's home not too excited as at this very moment, he was suppose to be arriving at a party the cheerleaders were having and while the party commence downstairs, he and Reba would be getting it on upstairs. Tonight was the big night Alan had been waiting for since the first night he felt Reba's monstrous jugs wrap round his big dick and tit-fuck him to ecstasy. The cheerleaders arranged for Alan to fuck Reba but only if he fucked them first and he agreed without hesitation. Alan had texted Harmony to let her know he was going to be a bit late due to a tutoring job. She texted back a few minutes later with a photo of two titanic-sized spherical-jutting breasts beneath a plain orange t-shirt. Alan knew those were Reba's luscious tits and his cock began growing hard in his trousers.

"You must be Alan," said an older man's voice.

Alan instantly looked up from his phone and saw a man and a woman standing in the doorway of Jessica's home.

"I'm Will, Jessica's father and this is my wife, Janet," the man introduced. "My brother told me you were going to be tutoring my little girl. She's very smart but even she needs a little help sometimes."

"Yeah. Don't we all," replied Alan, as he looked over and saw the way Jessica's mom was staring wide-eyed at him. He quickly put his backpack in front of his crotch.

"Well sorry we can't stay and get to meet you longer. The wife and I are going out for a bit. Jessica is upstairs waiting for you. Try not to study too hard and give yourselves a break every so often. I know that's a little hard for you geniuses," Will suggested, as he and his wife got into the car and drove off.

Alan entered the house and closed the front door. Jessica came downstairs shortly afterwards, bare foot and wearing denim blue cut-off jean shorts and a white crop top. She was quite gorgeous with brown eyes and shoulder-length wavy black hair. She was completely the opposite type of girl Alan was attracted to as she had tiny tits and no curves on her 5'8 ghostly-white slim frame.

"Glad you made it. Take off your shoes and follow me," Jessica spoke.

"Hope this won't be a long night," Alan said to himself, as he took off his shoes and followed Jessica up to her room. Just like her chest, Alan noticed she had very little in the ass department as well.

As the two of them entered her bedroom, it was neat and tidy with multiple shelves full of books, a medium-sized flat screen TV, a computer set, and queen-sized bed.

"Alright, so lets begin. Wouldn't want to keep you up all night," rush Alan.

A couple of hours had gone by just as Alan and Jessica reached the end of her notes for a third time.

"Just more on time Alan, please?" Jessica pleaded. "I need to pass this test if I'm going to be anything in life."

"We've been over your notes three times and you seem to know all the answers. You could probably ace this test in your freaking sleep," Alan exhaustedly replied. "And saying your life depends on this test is a rather bit much."

"Alright. You're right. We'll take a small break of milk and cookies and then go over my notes one more time," said Jessica.

"I can't Jessica. I really, really have to be somewhere. You know everything. You'll do fine. Better than fine," Alan said just as he got his fifth text from Harmony. This time, it contained a small recording. Alan clicked on the video showing Reba sitting on the couch looking half-baked and he could hear multiple voices in the background.

"Say hi Alan, wish you were here and then show him your giant tits," Alan heard Harmony's voice instructing Reba.

"Hi Alan, wish you were here," Reba repeated and chuckled, then lifted up her orange t-shirt and enormous J cup white brassiere in one swoop to expose her low-hung mammoth knockers to the cell phone and to the gasp of all the onlookers just as the video ended.

Alan gasped as he stared open-mouthed at her phone and felt his cock getting hard and growing at a rapid rate.

"Whenever you were just watching seemed to have gotten you very excited," commented Jessica as she openly stared at the massive rising bugle in Alan's trousers. "Something tells me you won't be able to focus and continue to help me with my studies until your relieved."

Jessica crawled over to Alan, reached out and began caressing his huge swollen bulge.

"Jess..." Alan's words trailed off, as he was instantly aroused by her caressing. He heard his trousers unzip and felt Jessica's bare hand reach in and pull out his giant vein-covered hard cock.

"Oh mother of God! The video does your huge dick no justice," Jessica spoke astounded, wrapping both of her feeble hands around the thick pulsing staff of his cock. Alan's toes curled as he watched this beautiful pasty 18 year old jerk his massive dong. He was so horny seeing Reba's gigantic fat udders that any relief to his large throbbing member would do.

After several minutes of jerking his giant cock with her hands, she removed them and seized his hard tool between the soft smooth soles of her feet. Alan moaned as he had never felt the sensation of a foot job before. Jessica rapidly moved her feet up and down his cock, occasionally slowing down her pace and rubbing the arches of her feet against his large hanging ball sack. She trailed her toes up and down his steel-hard staff.

"Never touched a cock with my feet before. Saw it on the Internet a few times," Jessica confused, while trapping his cock between her soles again and jerking his big dick up and down. She felt his sticky pre-cum oozing from the bulbous head of his cock onto her feet.

Jessica foot-fucked his cock a few more minutes until they were practically slimy from his pre-spunk. She reached over and finished taking off his trousers and Ghostbusters underwear until he was left in his shirt and socks. She positioned herself on her stomach until her pretty face was directly in front of his enormous raw member. Jessica snaked her tongue out and licked around the swollen mushroom head. She cleaned up all the jism residue around it, then wrapped her full lush lips around it like a suction cup.

While her mouth sucked his fat purple dickhead, her tongue licked, flickered and lashed all around it. Jessica steadily moved her sucking mouth further down Alan's veined-popping shaft, then steadily moving back up to keep only the head of his cock between her lips. She repeatedly moved her mouth up and down the biggest cock she ever sucked in a classic bobbing style. Amidst his own grunts and moans, Alan heard the wet slurping noises Jessica made while sucking his hard cock. She frequently moaned in between her loud sucks.

"Ohhh Jess... Ohhhh," moaned Alan, leaning his head back and closing his eyes to the sensation of the suck-job he was receiving.

There was just too much cock for her to suck down her throat, so Jessica removed her mouth off his massive cock and began giving a tongue bath to the raw hard part of his cock she couldn't fit into her mouth. She trailed her lush lips up and down his entire fully engorged cock as if she was trying to suck the meat off a rib bone. Her lips descended to his huge fat balls and began sucking each juicy testicle between her lips, one after another for a few minutes, then challenged herself to suck both of his fat balls into her mouth. She wetly gobbled his giant balls and seized his hard cock with her hands and jerked it off. Alan felt himself on the verge of cumming as Jessica relinquished his huge balls from her warm mouth and sat up. She then sat between his spread legs and placed her petite feet on opposite sides of the base of his hard cock and kept her hands tightly on the upper half. She simultaneously started jerking and stroking his enormous dick with both her hands and feet while the arches on her feet rubbed on his giant fat balls. Jessica let loose one hand to tug and rub the bulbous head of his dick. The feel of her soft palms and soles pushed Alan over the edge.

"Ohhhh Alan! That's it, babe. Cum for me," Jessica taunted, as she jerked his thick throbbing meat to a massive eruption.

Alan's body trembled violently as he moaned loudly sending his hot cum hurling just about everywhere. His huge cock shot cum up like a geyser and nailed Jessica on her forehead, the bridge of her nose and left cheek. The rest of his gooey jism flowed like hot lava in mass wads onto Jessica's tugging hands and stroking feet. Jessica continued her manipulation of Alan's hard cock until his orgasm subsided and every last drop of his sticky spunk was released from his balls.

"Well, now that we got that out of the way, we can finish studying," she announced.

Alan fell backwards onto Jessica's floor, still basking in delight of her hand and foot jobs. It wasn't until around 11 when Alan finally left Jessica's house. He tried to persuade Jessica into having intercourse but she was afraid of a cock as enormous and thick as his entering her virgin pussy. Alan respected that. She did, however, invited him to come back over for another hand/foot job session in the near future which he accepted. After that, Alan got his money and headed home.

Shortly after he returned home, Alan received a late text from Harmony asking him to check his email. The text was from 2 hours ago. Alan went straight to his room, logged on his computer, and signed into his email account. He saw one new message in his inbox entitled; Watch Me. He clicked on the message to find a link. With the latest advance security system on his computer, Alan wasn't worried about it being a virus so without hesitation, he clicked on the link and a video started playing on the media player of camcorder footage.

"Hey nerd!," shouted a familiar voice behind the camera. "I hope you get this message. You missed out on a chance of a lifetime, you big dick loser. But all is not loss as you'll get a chance to see what exactly I am talking about. Adios and make sure you have some hand lotion and towels ready."

Alan recognized Harmony's voice behind the camcorder. She was headed up a flight of stairs leaving the party behind. The loud noise of the partiers was soon drowned out by the loud, obnoxious grunts of a female. Harmony had entered the noisy bedroom where the deafening grunting female in question was getting her pussy pounded hard by a large, dark-skinned man whom laid between her short stoutly legs and had the full weight of his body pressed down upon hers. All Alan could see of the woman was her bare legs and her sock-covered feet flailing wildly in the air and occasional kicking against the man's ass.

"Who knew she would like her first time rough," stated Harmony, as she zoomed in on the man's large thick balls smashing swiftly against the woman's pink flush asshole as his rather enormous black cock thrust in and out of her pussy.

Alan didn't pay too much attention to Harmony speaking in the background as the fucking was really turning him on. His massive cock swelled painfully against the front of his trousers so Alan unbutton and unzipped his trousers and set his hard cock free. He began stroking his huge throbbing dick as he watched the dark-skinned man position the woman's legs against his chest so her sock-covered feet rested on his shoulders, then leaned into the woman as far as he could go and resumed his unrelenting pounding.

Harmony had moved from the doorway and further into the room. She walked right up next to the side of the rocking bed and Alan's mind nearly exploded. The girl being fucked hard was no longer in question. It was the girl Alan had longed to fuck for a few weeks. It was Reba Myers. Alan watched as the guy who was suppose to be him, fuck the only virgin titanic tit queen of his many wet fantasies. Alan felt like vomiting but he couldn't pry his wide-eyes away from her mammoth fun bags that harden his cock many nights. They were tightly squished between her and the man's well chiseled torso as they sloshed up and down her like gigantic gelatin molds. Her large, thick nipples jutted hard and fierce from her pepperoni-sized areolas that were sprawling with deep-blue veins.

"I know you wanted to be the first guy to taste those lovely udders but Duane's lips beat you to it. He sucked her cow tits so hard she was begging him to stop but he didn't. She came from having her fat milk jugs sucked. Duane wanted milk but Reba couldn't produce any. Didn't stop Duane from trying to get milk out of them though," Harmony taunted. "After he was done snacking on her freaky tits, he wanted the main course."

Alan kept stroking his cock even thought he was completely torn and heartbroken. Hearing Harmony's words only fueled his horniness. Duane pulled out of Reba's throbbing soak and wet cunt and flipped her over on her stomach. Alan's eyes lit up as he got his first look at Duane's monstrous thick cock that was destroying poor Reba's hairy wet tight pussy.

"Fuck her doggy-style towards the camera," instructed Harmony. "I want to capture those humongous titties swinging."

Both Duane and a seemingly stoned out of her mind Reba turned around to face the camcorder. As she moved, her behemoth sweaty J cups dragged heavy across the bedding and stayed on the bedding as she was positioned on all fours. Duane got behind her with his huge black cock in hand and steadily inserted it between the open wet folds of her snug cunt. Her stumpy legs were trapped between his as he squeezed two handfuls of her scrumptious pale white ass. A wave of discomfort mixture with ecstasy was shown on Reba's sweat-dripping flushed face as she continued to get the pounding of a lifetime.

Alan had his legs plopped up on his computer desk and spread out as he emotionally beat his hard cock. Her colossal knockers swung wildly, forward and backwards, hitting her arms and the bed.

"Oh shit! Look at those stupid huge boobs go!" Harmony cheered. "Fuck her any harder and they might hit her in the face."

Not wanting to pass up the opportunity, Duane released his tight grip on Reba's jiggling butt cheeks and maneuvered his large dark hands beneath her flailing monsters. He cupped her undulating pendulous torpedoes of pleasure and manipulated the doughy flesh with his long fingers but even his large paws were no match for the oversized and overwhelming abundant of her bulbously humongous charms. Duane collapsed his sweaty torso on Reba's back as he pulled, tugged, and twisted her big swollen teats as if they were cow udders. He ran his thick pink tongue all over the left side of her face as he frantically mauled her galloping fat bazookas and nipples and plunged his massively hard cock inside her. After a few minutes, Duane removed one hand off her immense flopping titties and started rubbing her ultra sensitive clitoris.

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
959 Followers
12