Lucky Alex Ch. 01

Story Info
How lucky can one man be?
5.1k words
4.66
39k
27

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 10/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Missed Opportunities

I met Loraine at my local gym; she joined a few months after me. We got to recognise each other as people do in that situation and would say hello when passing at the gym, or smile and nod if we saw each other in the street but that was it. She was very classy, the kind of woman who drove a late registration Mercedes sports car, wore designer label sports kit and paid for tennis coaching. I wore an old faded T shirt and rugby shorts, ran a company Ford and cycled to the gym.

She was an attractive woman, I put her at about 38 years old, 5 years older than me, with a great body that she worked to maintain, not hard and athletic but smooth and shapely, and she was always immaculately dressed, her hair was auburn and shoulder length, she wore it down most of the time and in a simple pony tail when in the gym. I must admit that I thought her husband was a lucky man, coming home to her every night.

I was training one evening after work and she was there, keeping up an impressive pace on the running machine, and I watched her lithe movements as I warmed up on the rowing machine behind her. I had not meant to stare, but she was what I was looking at as I built up to a steady rhythm. As I shifted my gaze I noticed that she was watching me in the mirror and I blushed, I hoped that she would think it was due to physical exertion, but I could see her smiling at my embarrassment.

As we moved round the gym I noticed that she kept glancing at me and smiling, I did not know if she was teasing me or being friendly but I did feel a little uncomfortable and avoided eye contact.

I walked past the 'Pec Deck' and saw someone bending over it, I realised it was her struggling with the weight stack. She looked up and said "excuse me, can you have a go at changing the weight setting on this machine for me please? The pin is stuck; I think it might be bent"

She moved out of the way for me to try to move the pin and I struggled for several seconds before getting it free, it had been jammed in too far. I turned and asked "where do you want me to put it?" she smiled again and said "now there's a question to ask a lady..." I laughed at her innuendo and she said "set it at 20Kg please, I don't want to strain anything". I started to warm to her, she obviously had a sense of humour, and I thought that her glances might not just be teasing after all.

I stood up and moved out of the way so that she could use the machine. As she sat on the seat she said "thank you, I'm Lorraine by the way" and held out her hand, I took it and said, "Pleased to meet you Lorraine, I'm Alex". Her hand was firm and smooth and she held my hand a little longer than she needed to as she looked into my eyes and smiled.

I finished my training regime and went to get a cup of water from the water cooler on my way out. Lorraine was already at the cooler with her sweat top over her shoulder. Just for the sake of conversation I asked "Are you off home now as well?"

She looked into my eyes over the rim of her cup and replied "Not necessarily, I'm open to offers."

I was caught off balance with that and stuttered "Er...Do you fancy a drink in the club bar?"

She pulled a face and said "I think we can do better than that, can't we?"

I replied "that sort of leaves me a bit stuck, I only have my sports gear and I cycled here...sorry. If you don't mind waiting I only live a short distance away, I can go and get changed and drive back, but it would be about half an hour..."

She hesitated then said "Some other time maybe?"

I replied "Sure, sorry".

I went and got my bike, wondering what I had just missed...Ah well, I had intended going home for a hot shower and watching a movie while eating dinner, so I could not miss what I did not have, and some kind of affair with a married woman was not really my style.

It was over a week later that I bumped into Lorraine again, in the supermarket, this time I was in work clothes - a fairly new dark grey single breasted suit with a white shirt and a deep red silk tie. I saw her before she saw me, she was walking toward me in the wine isle, and her eyes passed over me twice before she recognised me. I smiled as she did a double take. As she drew level with me she said, with a mischievous smile, "I did not recognise you dressed, you scrub up OK, I should have waited the other evening".

She was wearing a pair of jeans and a light green cross over blouse that accentuated the size and shape of her breasts, she saw my eyes look down before coming back to meet her eyes. "You look pretty good yourself, I thought you only owned pink track suits".

She laughed and said "touché" then she paused and said "You still owe me that drink...are you busy this evening?" I smiled and nodded, "I have to go training at seven thirty. I think we are destined never to have this drink...what about a coffee at the coffee shop in the store here, just to break the jinx?"

She hesitated a second then said "I was thinking of something a little more cosy, but what the hell".

We ordered coffee and sat at a table by the window and chatted easily, it transpired that she was no longer with her husband; four months ago he had left her to move in with one of the women execs that he worked with. He had had affairs with secretaries and the like over the years, but had always come back to her and she had let him for the sake of her daughter, but this time he had said he was moving out and he had not come back. Her daughter Christine had moved in with her boyfriend two months ago and so Lorraine was enjoying some peace and quiet at home.

She only had two friends she could call close, one widowed and one divorced; all her married friends had shunned her after the split with her husband because they saw her as predator, after their husbands. Her friends told her she had to get a computer and start internet dating, they were having a great time, but she knew nothing about computers and did not know where to start.

I told her about the recent bitter break up of a long term relationship, my girlfriend of 6 years had decided that I was not the man she wanted me to become, and left, meaning we had to sell the house and furniture to pay her off her half and I was now living in small but very nice one bedroom apartment close to town.

We ordered and drank another coffee each and chatted and laughed until I had to go. She asked if I trained every day, I told her I did every day apart from Sunday. I don't know if she was impressed or disappointed, she did not say either way. Before I left we arranged to meet the following evening, Friday, at the gym, then we would go to a local bistro, it had just re-opened after a major refurbishment, we had both heard good things about it.

The following evening went to plan, we chatted briefly at the gym as we worked out. She arrived at the bistro 20 minutes after me; she obviously took more time on presentation as she was wearing a very well cut strappy black dress and short jacket that showed her figure off beautifully. She wore little make-up, her skin was in as good shape as the rest of her and she had that classical high cheekboned face that did not require hours in front of a mirror.

I watched her walk in and leaned to kiss her cheek as she reached me at the bar. "You look fantastic" I said.

She smiled and said "thank you. I should do, this little outfit cost my ex-husband over £2000 with the shoes, bag and necklace!" The necklace she spoke of was white gold with a large single diamond nestling just at the top of her cleavage, drawing the eye to her breasts. She was dressed to kill and I thought this held the promise of being a very good night and I felt the glow of anticipation.

I ordered her a drink, vodka and tonic, and we and sat on stools at the bar. We talked about where we grew up and about our passions and hates, getting to know each others personalities. We sat and chatted and laughed, Lorraine kept touching my hand and arm, then our legs touched and we pressed against each other and locked eyes. That moment confirmed our feelings for each other, and our lips met softly. By now the bar was getting busier so I said softly "We should move away from the bar, I noticed some two seater sofas over the other side of the room, I'll see if there are any not in use."

She leaned close and her perfume filled my senses, she said "there is a great place I know not too far from here that does good wine and great music - and it always has plenty of room on the sofas."

I said "so what are we waiting for...and why didn't we go there first?"

She smiled and leaned close again to whisper in my ear "Because I wanted to make sure that you were at least half normal before I invited you into my house."

The taxi rank was normally a couple of minutes walk away from where we were, but it took more than five minutes, we stopped to kiss every few hundred yards. Lorraine said "I feel like a teenager on a first date."

We fell into the first taxi in the rank, she gave the driver her address and then she was on me, lips pressed against mine, hands inside my jacket, on my chest and rubbing up to my shoulders, almost pushing my jacket off. I put my right hand up to the side of her neck and slid my fingers round the back, my thumb gently pressing on the area just behind her ear, and pulled her toward me to kiss her more firmly and push my tongue into her mouth and entwine it with hers. She shivered slightly then pulled her lips away from mine, our foreheads pressed together, she murmured "Oh my God - this is going to be so good" then we were kissing again.

The taxi stopped and the driver said "sorry to interrupt, but we're there, I'm quite happy to keep the meter running and enjoy the show but you'll probably be more comfortable in the house...that'll be £4.70 please." We got out and I took some money from my pocket and passed £10.00 in through the driver's window. Lorraine called "keep the change!" and grabbed my free hand and pulled me toward the house.

We got to the porch door and Lorraine was looking in her bag for her door key, looking down and exposing the back of her neck, so I leant forward an kissed it gently. I put my hands on her waist and ran them around to her front, one up so that the back of my thumb ran along the underside of her breasts and one down to stroke the top of her pubic mound. She stopped looking in her bag and moaned softly. I pulled her to me so that she could feel my growing erection pressing into the small of her back and moved my hand to cup her breast, find her nipple and pinch it gently between thumb and forefinger, she sagged slightly in my arms and her head came back against my shoulder.

I whispered in her ear "are you going to open the door or do you want me to have you here on the door step?"

She replied "you bastard!" and started to search her hand bag more urgently while I gently pulled and pinched her now rock hard nipple.

She found the key and inserted it in the key hole with a shaking hand, then she pushed the door open and rushed in, pulling away from me. She turned to face me as I followed her in and she pushed the door closed so that it slammed behind me, so that we were between doors of the porch. She stepped up to me and reached down to rub the rigid bulge in my trousers, saying "you are going to pay for that mister" and it was my turn to groan. She turned and opened the inner porch door and I followed her into the house.

We immediately started kissing and undressing each other, our jackets became a pile on the floor with our shoes, Lorraine undid my belt and trousers and pushed them down a few inches, freeing my erection which she gently rubbed as she undid my shirt buttons with one hand. I pushed the dress straps from her shoulders and reached round and unzipped the back of her dress which whispered to the floor, leaving her standing before me in a beautiful black bra, panties, stockings and suspenders, and she looked stunning. She stepped back, so that I could get the full effect, standing with one leg slightly bent and her hands on her hips, a coy smile on her lips, "not bad for forty, am I?" I drank in the site of her toned body and said "Any twenty year old would be proud of your body, but right now I want it!"

I stepped out of my trousers and boxers and removed my shirt in one move, and as Lorraine turned and walked through the doorway into her lounge I bent and removed my socks.

She sat down on a black leather sofa and reached behind her to unclip her bra strap and pulled it off her arms allowing her breasts to spill out, they were magnificent, proud and firm, she obviously wore a sports bra when she trained as they were at least a D cup. Her dusky pink nipples were about the size of the tip of my little finger and I could see the state of her arousal from how they stood out from the darker areolas that were at least two inches in diameter.

I leant and kissed her, pushing her back against the back of the sofa, then I moved my kisses down her body until I reached her nipples where I gently circled first one then the other with my tongue, kissing my way between them, Lorraine put her hands on either side of my face gently holding onto my head as I paid attention to her breasts, then she put her finger on her nipple so that she could better feel what I was doing with my tongue.

I moved my kisses down her flat tummy until I reached her panties. I pulled on the sides of her panties and she raised her back off the sofa so that I could pull them down her thighs. I slipped to my knees as I pulled her panties down over her feet. I looked back up and saw that she kept everything trimmed with a neat, short, triangle of pubic hair pointing to her vagina, and as she opened her legs I could see her labia were swollen and very wet.

I put my hands under her bottom and lifted as I kissed my way up her inner thighs above her stockings until I was kissing the lips of her vagina, first of all gently, then with greater pressure. She was squirming on my hands, and I looked up to see her face as she laid back against the back of the sofa, her eyes were half closed and she was squeezing and rolling her nipples between her fingers. I pushed my tongue into her then moved it up along her groove and ran it around her swollen clitoris, I did that over and over, her movements were getting stronger and more pronounced, then she started to jerk, moaning loudly, and she reached down and pulled my head hard against her sex and I felt the shuddering orgasm rip through her body.

Slowly her orgasm faded and I kneeled up and removed my hands from below her, leaving her sat on the edge of the sofa and she sat up to kiss me, as I straightened I found her soaking hole with my now aching erection and thrust into the wetness caused by her orgasm, her kiss turned into a gasp and a moan. With our eyes locked together I started to move my hips, in slow, small movements to start with, then increasing the stroke length gradually until I was nearly pulling all the way out.

I had one hand in the small of her back to support her and with the other I stroked her neck and face then moved it between our bodies to squeeze her nipples and apply thumb pressure to her clitoris.

She closed her eyes and with surprise in her voice she said "I'm going to cum again!" I could not speak; I could feel my own pressure building to the point of no return. She said "Oh God you're cumming too, I can feel it! Don't pull out! I want to feel you cum inside me." A dozen strokes later I pulled her hard onto me, as deep as I could go and kissed her as I deposited my seed in great gushes inside her. Lorraine's second orgasm joined with mine and she broke the kiss and arched her back in her ecstasy.

Our breathing slowed and Lorraine sat up and wrapped her arms around me planting little kisses on my face until she found my lips and she stopped there and kissed me deeply. I was still inside her, and although my erection was sagging, it was still twitching in our combined juices and Lorraine tensed her vaginal muscles and smiled as I groaned.

She said "I said it was going to be good, but that was better than I could have imagined. And I have day dreamed of it - ever since I saw you staring at me in the gym."

I said sheepishly "Yes, I'm sorry about that".

At that precise moment my relaxing erection slipped from inside her and she asked "Are you?"

I hesitated for a heartbeat and replied "No, not at all sorry actually."

I got up from the floor and collapsed next to her on the sofa and she wriggled in close in that post-coital glow that follows good sex between satisfied lovers. We sat liked that in comfortable silence, gently touching and stroking until Lorraine shivered. She said "The heating has gone off. We could take a bottle of wine up to bed - or are you a 'love 'em and leave 'em' type of guy and need to head off into the night now that you have finished with my body?"

I turned to her and said "The wine sounds great, and who said that I had finished with your body?"

Lorraine turned to me and said "I'm sorry, after 23 years of marriage, and I have only ever slept with two men, I am used to my husband cumming and immediately turning over and falling asleep, whether I was satisfied or not."

"I am only the second man you have slept with?" I asked in astonishment.

"No, the third, I meant I have only slept with two others before tonight, the first was at my Auntie's wedding, with the grooms younger brother," she pulled a face "he was drunk and it wasn't a pleasant experience. Then when Mike, my ex-husband, paid me a bit of attention and was a gentle lover I really enjoyed sex, but I have got to say it has never been like what we just did, I can't believe how quickly I orgasmed and then I came again almost immediately after! Is it always like that with you?"

"I can't say it was just my magic touch" I laughed "I don't claim to be any sort of gigolo! I have had a few girlfriends but none of those claimed undying love because of my sexual prowess. I think it was just the situation and the anticipation, I know it worked on me, I lasted about five minutes once I was inside you, hardly the claim of a champion lover!"

We headed for the kitchen where Lorraine took a bottle of Sancerre from a wine cooler under the worktop and a cork screw from the rack above and directed me to the cupboard with the glasses and thus provisioned she guided me toward the stairs.

Her bedroom was huge, the king size bed took up only a small part of the room, placed against the wall at the end opposite the door we entered from, there was a large dressing table against the wall to our right as we walked in. The other big piece of furniture in the room was a television stand at the end of the bed with a huge television on it.

I gave a low whistle and said "You could get most of my apartment in this room."

Lorraine laughed and said that having a rich, successful daddy and husband had its advantages. She walked over to the dressing table, put the bottle down and put the cork screw to the top of it. I walked up behind her so that our naked bodies were gently touching and reached past her to put the wine glasses down. As she screwed the cork screw into the cork I gently caressed her breasts and ran my fingers over her nipples, she stopped and shuddered, and my stiffening erection touched her back just at the top of the valley of the twin globes of her bottom. She turned her head and said "You like attacking a defenceless girl from the rear don't you? That's the second time tonight."

I kissed her and said "Are you complaining? I can't help the feeling I get when I see your gorgeous behind swaying in front of me. I'm afraid you will either have to get used to me 'attacking' you from any angle I can or show me the door."

She turned in my arms, putting her own arms around my neck and pulling my face down to kiss me tenderly, when she pulled her lips away she said softly "I'll show you the door when you stop attacking me." I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest just below my chest muscles and my now full erection was trapped between our bodies.

12