Lucky Alex Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped away and took my hand and led the way to the bed, we stopped at the end where she sat down and I started to bend to kiss her and get onto the bed beside her but she stopped me, instead making me stand in front of her. My pulse quickened as she looked up into my eyes and leant forward and gently ran her tongue around my glans, I gasped at the sensation and she continued to slowly circle with her tongue and then plant gentle kisses along the length of my shaft. I watched with total concentration as a small bead of pre come appeared and she gently licked it with the very tip of her tongue. She carefully tasted it and I asked "are you sure about this?" but her reply was just "Shh". As another drop of clear liquid appeared she licked it with more confidence, like someone would lick cream from a spoon, then she slid her lips down my shaft and the sensation nearly made my legs give way beneath me! I could feel the pressure starting to build again, the fantastic sight of those gorgeous lips sliding backward and forward, my legs held between her stocking clad thighs. She kept eye contact, watching the pleasure on my face.

Finally I could hold back no more and gasped "I'm cumming". Lorraine did not pull away as I expected but carried on moving and I erupted in her mouth, she jumped slightly as the hot liquid shot in, but she swallowed until I was drained, and my legs nearly buckled again. She licked the last of my seed from my shaft and then stood up. I took her in my arms and kissed her fully on the mouth, tasting the hot saltiness of my own cum with my exploring tongue. I murmured "that was incredible, thank you".

She smiled and said "My pleasure, it was a real turn on for me, watching the pleasure I was giving you. I used to hate doing that for my husband, but he used to demand it, usually after watching some porn channel, a control thing I suppose. I would never let him cum in my mouth, I thought it degrading, but with you it seemed natural. There is probably some deep seated psychological reasoning behind it, but it just felt right at the time." Then with a wicked grin she said "and it didn't taste as bad as I thought it was going to, though I wouldn't mind that glass of wine now. Go and get into bed so that you don't attack me again!"

I obeyed and went and climbed under the duvet, sitting up against pillows, whilst she poured the wine and brought it over to the bed. She passed me a glass and climbed in the other side. We chinked glasses and I made a toast "to us and this night."

We sat and chatted and drank the wine, comfortable in each others company. Lorraine put her glass down and climbed out of bed, she undid her suspender belt and rolled down each stocking in turn. She glanced up and saw me watching her; she said "You don't mind me taking these off now do you? I don't really want to sleep in them."

I laughed and said "No its fine, you look as good with them off as you do with them on.

As she got back into bed she said "What is it with men and stockings? Men wearing just socks doesn't do anything for me, in fact the opposite"

"I think it is the fact that it frames your sex and accentuates the skin colour at the top of the thigh, and it leaves the sensitive parts at the top of the leg bare, accessible for furtive touching should the chance present itself." With that I slid my hand over the top of her leg to touch her inner thigh lightly with my finger tips, and she opened her legs slightly to my touch.

"Mmm, I think I might be getting the idea" she said and we slipped beneath the quilt. She turned towards me as we lay down, and with my hand still between her thighs our lips met once more. As we kissed she lifted her thigh, opening her legs so that I could reach up to her now sticky vagina lips as they were drying from our previous love making. She made a whimper as I touched her gently, slowly moving my fingers around, then I trailed my hand up her body over her hip, following the contours of her curves to her breasts, where I paused to tease her nipples, then up to her neck. I brought my hand to my mouth and slipped a finger in, Lorraie watching me intensely, then I went back to her nipple, teasing it with my wet fingers, kissing her again and I circling the tip of her tongue with mine. I brought my fingers back to my mouth and wet them again then trailed my fingers down back down to her vagina and moved my slippery fingers up and down her vagina lips, then pressed gently on her clitoris.

Lorraine closed her eyes and her breathing increased, I felt her open to me as she became more aroused, I gently ran a finger around the edge of her opening and she moaned and moved her hips to encourage me to enter her. I gently pushed my middle finger into her and moved it slowly back and forth, then I removed it. Lorraine opened her eyes and saw me put my first and second fingers in my mouth, watching me taste her juices before moving my hand back down her body. She rolled onto her back so that she could open her legs more and I leant up on one elbow and kissed her as I inserted two fingers into her, her eyes fluttered closed again and she sighed.

I gradually increased the pace of my hand, using my thumb to tap Lorraine's clitoris as I moved my fingers in and out of her. I removed my fingers and rubbed them around her nipple then took the nipple in my mouth and sucked and licked her juices from it while sliding my fingers back into her. She groaned and said "that is really turning me on." I did it several more times then I felt her movements starting get more urgent and she was pushing against my hand, her juices flowing freely now as she neared her climax. I increased the pace of my hand and I felt her shudder then she grabbed my wrist and pulled my fingers hard into her as she came, her body shuddering as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

Lorraine's breathing subsided and she turned to face me, we held a long kiss as she wrapped her arms around me and put her leg on top of mine. We could not have got our bodies any closer and as our kiss ended she gave a satisfied "Mmmmm". We fell asleep like that, spent and satisfied from our lovemaking.

12