Lucky Alex Ch. 02

Story Info
He makes time with Lorraine.
2.2k words
4.52
20.7k
5

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 10/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

New Beginning

I awoke next morning with Lorraine's head on my chest and one arm and one leg draped across me. As I shifted position Lorraine stirred awake and stretched her arm before looking up and saying "Mmmm, you're still here and it wasn't all just a deliciously wicked dream. Good morning." She sat up and stretched.

"It looks like a fantastic morning from here."

She smiled and leant to kiss me, she pulled a face, "You're all rough, go and shave while I put the kettle on. Bathroom is through there, there's a razor and some blades in the cabinet." She moved toward the door, collecting a red satin dressing gown from a hook on the back of the door on the way out.

The bathroom was on the same scale as the bedroom, the bath was big enough for a small family and had nozzles all round it for a jacuzzi, the shower was a full body affair with a dozen spray heads on it, there were two basins, three heated towel rails and a sea of marble and mirrors.

I found a razor handle and a pack of blades, ran a bowl of hot water and lathered up with hand soap. I scraped away at my stubble and thought about the previous night and what Lorraine's intentions might be. I was definitely falling in love, she was on the same wavelength as me and she was so sexy. What was I to her? Was I a bit of rough, a weekend's distraction, or was she looking for something more?

I finished shaving and put everything back where I found it and headed for the shower. I set it running, got the temperature right and got in, it felt great and after letting the jets pulse at my muscles for a while I looked round for soap or gel to wash with. There was nothing in the cubicle so I opened the door to look in the cabinet. Lorraine was standing out side holding a bottle of Bodyshop shower gel, I had not heard her enter the bathroom over the noise of the shower.

"Is this what you are looking for? I heard the shower and thought you might need your back scrubbing."

I stood aside to let her in. We kissed, then she poured a generous amount of gel into her hand and started to wash my chest and shoulders. She worked down my body, stopping from time to time to kiss me and then pour some shower gel into her hands. She paid particular attention to my balls and, by now, my solid erection, all the time smiling and kissing me, then she stopped and handed me the shower gel and said "your turn."

I did the same for Lorraine, washing every part of her but paying particular attention to her breasts and nipples which were like pink pebbles they were so hard.

We rinsed each other off then Lorraine turned round with her back to me, stood with her feet on the raised part at the side of the shower tray and bent over, giving me the perfect position to enter her. She said "Go gently Darling, I'm a bit sore. I'm not used to getting so much loving attention."

I slowly entered her and could feel that she was swollen. "Are you sure you want to do this, I don't want to hurt you?"

"You try stopping now mister! You can't crank a girl up to how I feel now and then stop, I would never forgive you!"

I laughed and pulled out of her, I went down on one knee and with the shower still spraying our bodies I kissed her labia and tongued her clitoris as she moaned and gasped. I could feel her body tensing and could taste her juices mixing with the water as it cascaded onto my tongue.

I stood up and put my glans at the entrance to her silken tube and as I pushed gently in I could feel there was less resistance than before and Lorraine gasped and pushed back onto me. I did not start pounding at her, though I did want to with the way that I was feeling, but kept it steady and built up a rhythm. Lorraine said "That feels so, so good, I'm going to cum."

I could feel my own orgasm building, but with this gentle pace it was some way off yet and I thought I would be able to outlast Lorraine. I held her hips and slowly moved her backwards and forwards in time to my own hip movements. She started to nod and her movements became more urgent then I felt her tense and gasp as the orgasm took her. At the peak of her orgasm she pulled off me "I'm sorry, I'm so sensitive after last night." She tried to move back onto me but she jumped when I touched her. She turned "I'm sorry. It's your own fault - you've ruined me!"

I turned her round and kissed her and turned the shower off. "It's OK, I said I did not want to hurt you. We shouldn't have tried."

She held me and said "I can't help myself around you, I don't want to be apart from you. I hope that doesn't sound scary, I don't mean it in a 'bunny boiler' sort of way. I mean if you were to go now, or later, I would be fine with that, but while you are here I just want to be with you, touching you, loving you. You make me feel like life is fun again; I am not used to laughing and joking at everything." She looked up from our embrace and said "I'm babbling aren't I?"

I moved a couple of strands of her wet hair from her face and smiled "I feel the same way; I feel comfortable with you, like I've known you for years – no, that's not right, more like I have been looking for you for years but did not know it until I found you."

She said "That was a beautiful thing to say." She pulled my head down to hers to kiss me.

I opened the shower door and stepped out, took a huge bath sheet from the towel rack and held it out for her. She stepped out of the shower and I wrapped it around her, rubbing her body dry with the towel. We kissed again and she stepped out into the bedroom to get dressed. I got myself a towel and dried my self as I walked into the bedroom. Lorraine was rubbing her hair dry and looking at me as I walked toward her.

I said "I'd better go and find my clothes downstairs."

Lorraine lowered her gaze to my groin, to where my erection had not completely subsided, and she had a smile on her face that was pure wicked. "We'll have to do something about that...There is something I've wanted to try ever since one of my friends mentioned it. Come here and sit on the bed."

I did as she asked with a feeling of curiosity and with my erection rising again in anticipation. Lorraine instructed me too lean back on my elbows and then knelt between my open thighs, she took one of her breasts in each hand, spread them apart, put one either side of my erection and then pushed them together. The sensation was fantastic, her soft, cool, smooth skin against the heat of my lust and I felt my balls tighten as I looked at the magnificent sight of her holding her soft full breasts around my shaft.

Lorraine started to move her breasts up and down, the soft skin gently dragging on mine. She said "Mmmm, you feel so hot against my skin. It's a lovely feeling, your hardness against my softness, I could get used to this". She varied her movements, sometimes using long strokes where I could see the shaft appear below her breasts, just the glans trapped in the silken cocoon then sliding back down again to envelop my shaft completely, then short fast strokes, almost no more then jiggling her breasts her hands.

My pulse was quickening and my breathing was starting to labour as she pressed her breasts tight against my aching shaft.

"I'm cumming" I managed to gasp and Lorraine quickly moved to slip her mouth over my engorged glans, that pushed me over the precipice of my orgasm and I came so hard I thought I was going to black out.

As my world returned to its normal axis and my breathing slowed she climbed on the bed beside me, put her hand on my chest and said "that should do the trick."

I lay collapsed on the bed and said "You're right; I haven't even got the energy to raise a smile after that, it was fantastic!"

"I was talking to my friend Evie, and one of her 'internet friends' asked what she thought of 'cleavage sex' but Evie, being quite naïve, had to ask what it was. Well we met for lunch with our other friend, Claire, the day after this conversation took place and it became the main topic of conversation. I said then that I hadn't done it but I'd love to try it. I take it that you approve?"

"Oh God, yes, wholeheartedly."

She had a twinkle in her eyes and said "As I recall the main topic of our conversation is where we would want the resultant cum to end up, and at the time I said spread over my breasts would be nice, but having just had a shower I decided against that at the last minute."

"I can't believe that you go out for lunch with your friends and discuss 'cleavage sex' and men ejaculating!"

She laughed and said "what else is there for three single women in their forties to talk about? Apart from what you would like to do with the dishy Italian waiter of course!"

"I shall never look at 'ladies who lunch' in the same light again, I thought you swapped recipes and discussed fashion."

"No way, I don't do cooking and that would be too boring even if I did! And as for discussing fashion, that's what shopping is for."

Lorraine got off the bed and rooted through a drawer and took out a large cellophane packet which she opened then she went through the door on the other side of the bed from the bathroom. She reappeared as I sat up on the bed and she handed me a pale blue shirt with a white collar and cuffs and a pair of blue and white striped boxer shorts. "These were Mike's but if you don't mind wearing them it saves you putting on yesterday's clothes. These might be a bit too big, but they'll fit where they touch." The shirt was obviously very good quality, it had the label 'Huntsman - Saville Row' and probably cost as much as six of my shirts.

I thanked her and put them on. She was right, the boxers were a bit baggy and the shirt was a size too big so I left cuffs open and rolled the sleeves up a couple of turns. I started to button the shirt but Lorraine stepped up to me and said "Leave it open, it looks sexy. You look like a model on one of those cheesy calendars they sell in card shops." She undid the two buttons I had fastened and kissed me before turning away and heading back toward the doorway she had just come from. I followed her in and looked around at what was effectively a dressing room, it was the same size as the bathroom but with wardrobes down either side and a dressing table with lights round the mirror against the end wall. She was pulling a pair of blue satin French knickers on and she looked good in them, she smiled at me as I watched her getting dressed. She reached for a matching bra and started putting it on.

I leant against the door frame and said with a smile "I'll do you a deal; I will wear the shirt open if you don't wear a bra. I think it's only fair."

She hesitated, but not for long, and put the bra back in the drawer. She opened a wardrobe and looked in; she put a finger to her mouth and tapped her lips as she decided what to wear. She reached in and chose a simple white blouse that had a touch of Asia in its design, it was a coarse weave cotton and very soft, I could easily see the shape of Lorraine's nipples through the material and she obviously enjoyed the idea of me looking at them as they definitely protruded more than they had a couple of minutes previously. She reached into the wardrobe again and took out a matching skirt and stepped into it, pulling it up and fastening the button at the side. She checked how she looked in the mirror and said "that's no good; you can see my knickers through the skirt." She reached up under the skirt and pulled the knickers down and off and dropped them into a drawer in the wardrobe.