Lucky Alex Ch. 03

Story Info
He makes her so horny.
1.2k words
4.52
20.1k
4

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 10/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Decisions

I followed Lorraine down to the kitchen where she filled the kettle. "We'll try not to let this cup of tea get ruined shall we?" She plugged the kettle in and switched it on then walked over to where I was leaning against the worktop and removed two cups from the cupboard next to me. I cupped her face and turned it toward me and softly kissed her lips, she returned my kiss and I let my hand fall down to her breast and gently cup it through the soft cotton. "No promises." I said softly.

She put her forehead against my chest and said softly "How can you make me feel so horny? There is no way that I could make love to you, I'm too sore, but you kiss and touch me like that and I start getting turned on. I'm acting like a teenager, not a grown woman. I should have made you wear a polo neck sweater and jeans, not boxer shorts and an open shirt!" At that very moment my growing erection had pushed its way through the opening in the boxer shorts and put in an appearance.

I said "I can only agree with you there."

She laughed "I don't believe you! You're like the Duracell Bunny. I am flattered that I turn you on so much, and you turn me on just as much, but we can't walk round joined at the groin for the rest of our lives!"

"I'm not normally like this, and I doubt whether I could actually cum anyway, but it's you that is making me like this." At that moment the telephone rang and Lorraine kissed me and moved to get it.

"Hello, Lorraine speaking. (pause) Oh hi Evie, how are you?" Lorraine turned and winked at me. "Yes, it went very well, thank you. (pause) Yes, he is still here." She laughed at Evie's next comment then said "Mind your own business. He is only two feet away from me. (pause) NO we are standing in my kitchen, we have been up for ages." Then she laughed again and said "you have a disgusting mind, we are fully dressed...well, more or less! I will see you on Tuesday as usual. (pause) yes, I will tell you about him then, goodbye."

She put the telephone down and said "sorry about that, with last night being my first date since Mike left, my friends want to know how I got on."

The telephone rang again and Lorraine sighed and picked it up and said "Yes, Hello." Then her face and voice softened and she said "Hi Chrissy, I'm sorry, I have just had Evie on the 'phone trying to get the low down on how it went last night." She laughed and said "Well he's still here, I'll ask him. (pause) Yes it did go very well thank you, hang on." Lorraine moved the phone down to her shoulder and said to me "Do you fancy joining Chrissy, her boyfriend and me for lunch tomorrow? We go to a carvery about 20 minutes from here, the King's Arms at Westerham, do you know it?"

I thought about it and said "I'd love to join you, thank you." I had to get back to my apartment at sometime during the weekend to sort out clothes for work on Monday and my laptop computer was there and I must admit that meeting Lorraine's daughter made me nervous.

Lorraine was saying "We'd love to join you, about one for one thirty as usual? OK, I'll give Stuart a call. Bye, love you." then she laughed "Yes, I will".

She put the telephone down again and stepped over to me "Chrissy says I have to give you a kiss from her because I sound really happy." She kissed me and it became a long tender kiss, with our bodies pressed close together.

When we broke for air Lorraine said "I'm absolutely starving and I need a cup of tea, so please stop turning me on and I will make you some lunch and try to make some tea for the third time today."

"I'm ravenous as well, I promise to restrain myself at least until I have eaten!"

Lorraine made scrambled eggs on toast and we finally got to drink a cup of tea. We sat on either side of the breakfast bar and talked about music, movies and books. We both liked going to concerts, we had actually been to the same Dire Straits concert, and we liked a lot of the same movies, romantic comedies like Four Weddings and a Funeral and Roxanne.

What we did not talk about was the future; we both new we needed to talk about what our intentions were but we avoided it. Was it to be a one or two nights of passion or did we want to commit some emotional capital. We had both come out of a long term relationship and this was the first sexual contact since the break up of those relationships. Were we just reading more into our battered emotions than we should be? Should we treat this as an entry back into the dating and mating game and see who else is out there, what other adventures we can have, but if we do would we have passed up a chance at lasting love with a soul mate?

We were laughing about a particular scene in Notting Hill, the scene where Julia Robert's character goes to meet Hugh Grant's character's friends and sister. The conversation dried up - crunch time - the 'what happens next' point of no return.

I said "I am going to go and..."

Loraine spoke at exactly the same time "I was going to suggest...well if you're going..." she picked up our plates and stood and turned to go to the sink.

"I was going to say I'm going to go back to my apartment to pick up some clothes and I could pick up something for dinner on the way back if you're not doing anything...but if you have plans that's OK."

She turned back to me "I thought you meant you were going - I don't have any plans for tonight, I was going to suggest a Chinese takeaway."

I smiled, I think she saw relief on my face because she almost ran to me and I stood to hug her, she said "well, we got through that OK I think, do you want to bring over more than one change of clothes, to save travelling? And I have to tell you now - I am a terrible cook."

"I know, I looked in your fridge! But that's OK, I love cooking, I'll cook tonight, something special, is there anything you don't like?"

She looked up and said "You can cook as well? I've died and gone to heaven!" She thought for a moment then said "I don't like whelks, I don't like anchovies and I can't stand Marmite, but you are safe with just about everything else."

I went and collected my clothes from the hallway while Lorraine put our plates in the dish washer. I put my trousers on, buttoned up the shirt and put my shoes on without socks. I found my mobile telephone in my jacket pocket and called a cab company.

I went back into the kitchen as Lorraine was drying her hands and she said "Oh, not fair, you're dressed."

I kissed her and said that I would be back as soon as I could, and that she could take all my clothes off as soon as I walked in the door. Lorraine went upstairs to fix her hair and I went outside to wait for the cab.