Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder...," she cried out. "Give me everything you've got."

Her pussy squeezed tight as her orgasm hit her. The feeling was so intense that I couldn't hold back anymore, as I unleashed spurt after spurt of hot sperm. I hadn't been in the Thompson's home for even a half an hour before Lisa's hot pussy had a full load in it.

We uncoupled, and Lisa stood up. "I needed that," she said, duck-walking toward the bidet, cupping her pussy with her hand.

While Lisa was cleaning up, I decided to join Emily in the shower. When I stepped inside the stall, Emily asked, "Did you take care of Mom?"

"Yeah."

"I figured. That's why I left you two alone for a while. It didn't take you very long."

"She was horny," I said.

"And you weren't?"

"I'm always horny," I answered.

* * *

Emily's grandparents arrived on Thanksgiving morning. That year, being a nudist seemed normal, and my cock behaved itself, for the most part. The women went to work preparing the feast while the men retired downstairs to the recreation room.

Grandpa Fred and Grandpa Bill talked with John about the plant addition and the new Houston plant. John explained he'd been working with an architect to add a new section onto the existing plant and that the Houston plant was profitable from day one.

While they were talking, there was laughing and cheering coming from upstairs. Grandpa Bill said, "I think they're into the wine again."

Grandpa Fred said, "I'm going upstairs to investigate."

Meanwhile, there was more laughing and cheering coming from upstairs.

The conversation about the plant continued, but when Grandpa Fred didn't return, John, Grandpa Bill, and I went upstairs.

Most of the family was gathered outside John and Lisa's bedroom, looking inside.

I asked Emily, "What's going on?"

"Grandma Betty saw Mom's Sybian sitting in the corner and recognized what it was, so she climbed on it and turned it on. She was riding it like a mechanical bull while the rest of us were cheering her on," Emily said.

"From downstairs, it sounded like she was getting the ride of her life," I acknowledged.

When that excitement died down, and the turkey was roasted, we ate a superb Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. This year when Grandma Donna brought the pumpkin pie around, I didn't ogle her breasts, and my cock didn't rise.

After the feast, we headed to the living room. Emily's grandparents regaled us with more stories from the 1960's when they were our age. The four of them must have been pretty wild, having naked sex on the beach, shedding their clothing at a Santa Rosa music festival, and the girls giving the guys blow jobs in a busy shopping center parking lot. What Emily and I had done was relatively mild by comparison.

Friday and Saturday passed quickly, and on Sunday morning Emily and I were preparing to leave for the airport. I was in the shower with soap in my eyes when a feminine hand grabbed my cock. "Emily, didn't you get enough last night?" I asked.

"She might have, but I didn't," Lisa replied. "You have something I need."

Lisa turned away from me and bent over at the waist. I gave her what she wanted—hard and fast. Her pussy was slick with her juices and the shower. From the noises she was making, she was enjoying it as her large breasts swung back and forth while I mightily fucked her. It didn't take long for her pussy to clamp down on my cock as she orgasmed, and I again filled her up with my sperm.

We finished and cleaned up under the shower. Lisa said, "I got what I wanted, and I thought you'd enjoy sex more than a dozen chocolate chip cookies to take back with you."

"You're right," I replied. "Cookies are nice, but your pussy is a lot better."

As Thanksgiving weekend came to an end, John and Lisa invited me to join them on their annual winter ski vacation. It would have taken a personal tragedy to prevent me from accompanying them on the slopes.

* * *

The next few weeks were busy with the fall semester reaching its end. Emily and I both put in long hours studying to do our best on finals.

With our exams completed, I flew back home to spend a little more than a week with my family during Christmas break. While it was good to be home, I missed Emily, and Mom continually badgered me about my personal life.

One day she asked, "You do wear a condom when you have sex with Emily, don't you?"

My answer was just, "Yeah, Mom." What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

Another day she remarked, "I know how men are. Women don't want to spend their entire lives on their backs looking at the ceiling."

I almost said, "Mind your own business. Emily is a nudist and enjoys sex as much as I do," but I held my tongue. If Mom knew Emily and I were nudists living together and having sex every night, she would have done whatever she could to break up our relationship.

* * *

The previous year I gave the Thompson's a digital clock as a Christmas gift. Now that I knew them better, I came up with a different idea. It usually took about five to six minutes to drive the two miles from the main road at base of the mountain to their home. Although they had few visitors, if a stranger approached their door, they'd have to dress to answer the it.

So this year, I built a battery-powered infrared detector and transmitter to be installed on the private road to their home at the base of the mountain. It sensed when an automobile passed going toward their house, then it sent a radio signal to a receiver in their home. It gave them sufficient time to determine when someone was coming and they could plan accordingly. I'd already laid out the schematic and printed circuit board, so putting it together only took a couple days.

Aunt Valerie, Uncle Bob, and their boys came to Christmas dinner, just like the previous year. Uncle Bob's company laid him off in November, so their plans to visit Florida were canceled again. Mom felt sorry for them, and invited her sister's family for the holiday. David asked his girlfriend, Joan, to join us for Christmas dinner, making it a full house.

Luckily, while I was home, Mom spent a lot of time grilling David about his girlfriend, taking a portion of heat off me.

* * *

The day after Christmas, I arrived in Aspen again. John and Lisa stayed in the same chalet as the previous year. They said the skiing conditions had been perfect the entire time they'd been there.

While I was eager to hit the slopes, it was good seeing Emily—we'd been apart for almost two weeks, and we were both horny. That evening, after we went to bed, I ate Emily's pussy, giving her a massive orgasm. We made love twice before falling asleep.

John and Lisa let us sleep late the next morning. We awoke around 9 AM to the smell of coffee and frying bacon. Over breakfast, we discussed where to ski for the day. We decided to ski Buttermilk.

Emily suggested I start off on a beginner slope to regain the skills I'd learned the previous year. After a couple successful runs down a beginner's slope, I said I was ready to tackle an intermediate slope. I was surprised that my skiing skills came back so quickly, and we enjoyed a full day on the ski runs. I knew Emily really wanted to be on higher-skilled runs.

The next morning, Emily suggested that she and John try one of the black diamond runs. There was no way that I was going to attempt a black diamond, and I knew Lisa wouldn't either, so I suggested John and Emily go ahead on the black diamond, while Lisa and I stuck to the green or blue runs. We all agreed that was a good idea and headed off to the slopes.

Lisa and I spent the morning on the slopes, meeting John and Emily at lunch at the restaurant at the base of several runs. After lunch, we went back to skiing. About an hour later, Lisa said she was getting tired. "How about we catch the shuttle back to the chalet?" she asked.

"Fine by me," I said. I had a suspicion she wasn't as tired as she said she let on.

We caught the shuttle bus back and returned to the chalet. Lisa and I disrobed and stepped into a hot shower together to warm up. While in the shower, she began fondling my balls and stroking my cock.

"Would you help an old lady across the street?"

There was no doubt about what she wanted, and I was willing and able to satisfy her need. Lisa led me to our bedroom, placed a folded towel on the bed, and closed the mirrored closet doors.

"Can I eat your pussy first?" I asked.

"I thought you'd never ask," she responded.

Lisa rolled onto her back and I lapped at her nipples, making them stand up like hard pencil erasers. I kissed down her tummy, ran my tongue around her navel, then proceeded southward. I parted her labia with my fingers and slipped my tongue inside. She let out a large gasp.

"Ohhh...," she moaned as I stuck the tip of my tongue in her pussy, then circled her clit several times. When I slipped two fingers into her vagina and massaged her g-spot, she purred like a kitten. "Mmm... keep doing that," she whimpered.

I kept working her g-spot with two fingers while I lapped at her clit with my tongue. Her breathing turned erratic and her body tensed. Lisa's pussy was as wet as Niagara Falls and her pussy fragrance filled the air. I figured she'd reach her orgasm in less than a minute, so I upped my stimulation.

"Ohhh... Fuck...," she wailed as her orgasm washed over her. She bucked and tossed like a sailboat in a hurricane. I kept stimulating her clit until she asked me to stop.

It took Lisa a couple minutes to get her breath back. I noticed her body was covered with a light sheen of perspiration.

"Your turn now," Lisa said. "I'm going to drain those big balls of yours."

She got on all fours on the bed, then turned her head so I could see the reflection of her face in the mirror, "I love to watch that giant cock of yours pleasuring me."

"You really like doggy style better than missionary?" I asked.

"That position makes it easier to reach my clit while we're having sex."

"Okay," I answered, as I moved behind her, getting the right angle.

She was so wet that I penetrated the entire depth of her pussy in one thrust. "Oof...," she muttered when I bottomed out.

Lisa reached back to her clit as I fucked her doggy style. Since she said she liked to watch us in the mirror while we had sex, I slowly pulled out as far as possible without losing contact before plunging back into her. Every time I thrust, her large breasts swung back and forth like bells in a bell tower. As I hit their resonant frequency, they slapped against her chest and almost hit her face. Each time they swung, her nipples brushed against the bedspread. I had to agree, the reflection of us fucking was erotic.

It wasn't long until my thrusts were getting more frantic and Lisa's pussy was gripping my cock as if it didn't ever want to let go. "Deeper...," she grunted. "Faster..."

My scrotum tightened and I knew this was going to be an extra big one. When I erupted, my cock felt like it turned wrong-side out. There was a quick pain in my scrotum as my scrotal muscles contracted and my asshole spasmed. The first pulse must have been a tablespoon full as it ripped through my urethra into her pussy. I delivered half a dozen more spurts almost as large until her pussy could hold no more. As I thrust in, sperm was forced out around my cock, down her thighs, and dripped off my scrotum.

To prevent a huge mess on the bedspread, I reached for a box of facial tissues on the night stand, handing her about four. She mopped up most of the sperm leaking out of her pussy and down her legs.

"My gawd! Elephants don't produce that much sperm!" she exclaimed.

Lisa threw the soggy tissues in the wastebasket. "There's enough sperm in there to impregnate every woman in Aspen, and then some," she laughed. "It's a good thing I'm on the pill."

"Yeah, Emily probably doesn't want a little sister at this point," I said.

A short while later, John and Emily arrived at the chalet. Emily was excited, talking about the black diamond runs she and John had taken most of the day. John took us out to a local restaurant and we had a great meal.

That evening, Emily asked if I wanted sex.

"Your mother wore me out this afternoon. How about we just go to sleep?"

We snuggled together and fell asleep immediately.

The week in Aspen flew by. The weather was ideal and the slopes were perfectly groomed. My skiing skills improved, but I limited my skiing to blue square, intermediate runs.

Lisa and I had sex before our reflection in the closet mirrors one more time before Emily and I returned to school. "Give me a load to remember you by," Lisa asked. I did my damnedest to satisfy her request.

* * *

Emily and I returned to university to finish our sophomore year. We were looking forward to new courses with new things to learn.

Our first day back, Maria stopped by our apartment sporting a new diamond ring. She'd gotten engaged on Christmas eve to her high school boyfriend who was attending a university on the east coast.

We congratulated her on her engagement. Emily wanted to know all the details, as women seem to do. Maria said she'd told her fiancé that she had become a nudist and he liked the idea. They planned on getting together at a nudist resort during spring break.

This semester I was taking a course on broadband and Wi-Fi communications, feedback and control theory, a robotics course, with labs in each one. Emily had courses in business management, communication, economics, and a chemistry class. It was going to be a busy semester.

We jumped into our courses with both feet, spending nearly every evening studying. However, we did find time to visit with Maria and Kayla, who were also busy with their own business courses.

* * *

On a February morning at breakfast, Emily announced, "Kayla has a boyfriend. He's a second-string forward on the basketball team."

"That's good news," I responded.

"But there's a problem..."

"What's the problem? Kayla needed a boyfriend, and now she's found one."

"The issue is that Kayla hasn't ever given a hand job, let alone a blow job," Emily revealed. "She doesn't want to do it wrong."

"Oh, I think she can figure it out. You did."

"Mike, would do Kayla a favor—please?"

"Like what?"

"Would you let Kayla practice on you so she can perfect her technique?"

"You want me to be a guinea pig so she can learn how to give a blow job?"

"Yes, if you would. I'll make it up to you with extra sex or something."

"Why me? There are probably five thousand—no, make that ten thousand—other guys on the campus who'd volunteer."

"Kayla's my best friend and she wants to succeed the first time—it's important to her. I trust you, and Kayla trusts you. You won't do anything to threaten her, and if she gives you a poor blow job, you won't humiliate her."

"You aren't concerned about her giving me oral sex?"

"People don't consider oral to be sex anymore. Look at Bill Clinton—he said, 'I did not have sex with that woman.' It worked for him, and people forgave him, then forgot the whole affair. If you want to eat Kayla's pussy, that's up to you, but I don't want you fucking her."

"Oh, all right," I said, in my best 'don't throw me in that briar patch' voice.

I'd come to think of Kayla as the second hottest woman in my life, after Emily. During the past six months, I enjoyed being around Kayla. Her personality was similar to Emily's. She was pretty, smart, had a playful temperament, and had a remarkable sense of humor.

A couple days later at dinner Emily said, "Kayla has a date tomorrow night, so she wants to practice doing a blow job tonight. I told her you'd help, so she'll be over around 7 PM. I'll show her how to do it, but I can't stay around, because tonight's the night I'm scheduled to give my presentation to the Chemistry Club.

My cock stirred under the table just thinking about Kayla's lips around my cock. "How did I get involved this situation?" I asked.

"You're just a lucky dog," Emily answered.

Kayla showed up at 7 PM, and I was looking forward to assisting her perform her first blow job. Emily told Kayla she would demonstrate how to do it, but couldn't stay because she had to attend a meeting.

Emily asked me to sit on the edge of the bed and dropped to her knees in front of me. "Pay close attention," she said to Kayla. "I've got to hurry off to my meeting, so I'm only going to show you the basics. I'll be back in an hour or so to find out how it went."

Emily grabbed my cock and showed it to Kayla, "See the arrow under the head? It's the most sensitive part of his cock. Use a lot of saliva and rub your tongue along the bottom and he'll love it."

Then Emily wrapped as much of her hand around the base of my cock as she could. "Grab it like you're picking up a baseball bat. By having your hand here, he won't be able to stick his cock so far down your throat that you gag. Use the same hand to stroke his cock in and out. Fondle his balls with your other hand and give them some soft squeezes. He really likes it if you hum while you have his dick in your mouth."

Kayla nodded and hung on every word Emily said.

"Be careful not to scrape your teeth along the length of his cock," Emily warned. "You'll know when he's about to go off. His breathing changes, he might moan, his balls pull up tight in his crotch, and his cock swells at the last second. That's the indication he's about to blow his load."

Kayla asked, "What do I do then?"

"It depends," Emily answered. "You have to decide whether to swallow or not. Have you ever eaten oysters on the half shell?"

"I did it once on a dare," Kayla answered.

"Well, swallowing sperm is quite a lot like that. Just let it flow down your throat like the oyster, and you'll do fine."

Emily looked at her watch and said, "I have to get dressed and be at my meeting in twenty minutes. You two have fun, and I'll be back as soon as the meeting is over."

I noticed an odor coming from Kayla that I found intriguing, a vanilla of sorts. "You smell really delightful—almost good enough to eat," I said.

"It's my vanilla body wash," she answered. "I'm glad you like it."

"I think the smell of vanilla is my favorite. It really turns me on," I said.

Kayla settled on her knees, then stuck out her index finger, lightly caressing my cock's head and the ridge around the top with the pad of her finger. Of course, her soft touch caused it to stiffen. She ran her finger over the slit of my pee hole, then lifted my cock and examined the bottom of it, tracing her finger along my urethra all the way to my scrotum. The loose skin covering my cock's shaft intrigued her. She partially wrapped her fingers around the shaft, moving the skin back and forth, investigating it.

Kayla followed nearly every vein with a fingernail, then went back to the head and squeezed the top and bottom between her thumb and forefinger, causing my pee hole to open slightly. She stuck out her tongue and touched the tip of it to my pee hole. Kayla's tongue caused my cock to twitch. She felt it jump and giggled.

"Did that feel good?" she asked.

"Yeah," I answered. "You're getting me aroused."

She looked up at me, smiled, and said, "Me too." I noticed her right hand was in her crotch and my nose caught a waft of her stimulated pussy.

Her hand slid under my scrotum and she seemed to be weighing it in the palm of her hand. She then took each of my balls between her fingers and thumb, gently felt them, and rolled them around. Kayla checked out the veins of my scrotum, following their paths as if she was tracing her finger across a map.

"Is your scrotum always this wrinkly?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

Kayla ran her fingers through my pubic hair and around the hair on my scrotum. Back to my cock, she twisted the shaft, and pushed it side to side, appearing to test it for stiffness. She used her forefinger to push the head down about an inch, then let her finger slip off, watching it spring back to its original position. Kayla seemed utterly captivated by my equipment.