Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost said, 'Let's get on with the blow job,' but I realized this was Kayla's first opportunity to explore any male's anatomy, so I allowed her to experiment to her heart's content. Besides, I enjoyed her fondling. Her face was a picture of fascination as she examined every square millimeter.

Even when I'd had a comprehensive physical exam, the doctor had never examined my genitals as thoroughly as Kayla had. It was almost as if she was trying to imprint every view onto her brain. But then, the doctor had seen it all before.

By this point, a string of pre-cum was hanging off the end of my cock. Kayla noticed and rubbed it between her thumb and finger. "It's slick," she observed.

She leaned forward, stuck out her tongue, barely touching my cock, causing it to twitch again.

Since she knew that would cause a response, she looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes and touched the end of my cock with the tip of her tongue several more times. Each time she did that, my cock twitched. She certainly knew how to tease.

She'd gotten me horny enough to jam my cock down her throat. However, I resisted, letting Kayla move at her own pace.

A couple minutes later, Kayla wrapped her hand around my cock, extended her lips, and gave it a pouty kiss. She looked up at me with her blue eyes sparkling, "Is that okay?"

I nodded and said, "Yes."

"Is it normal for the end of your penis to be purple?" she asked.

"Yeah, whenever I'm aroused."

She opened her mouth and gently slipped the head of my cock inside. "Ohh, Jeez... That feels so... good," I said.

"Mmm...," she purred.

Kayla followed Emily's instructions to the letter. She scraped me once with her teeth, then apologized profusely.

I gave her a few cues here and there, "More tongue. Squeeze my balls. Tongue to your left," and so on.

As I got closer to ejaculating, Kayla's tongue sent a shiver up my spine as she worked it under and around my cock's head, one of her hands stroking, and the other squeezing my scrotum. She kept her eyes locked on mine, watching for my approval. Kayla seemed as excited about the blow job as I was.

It didn't take long for her to get me ready to cum. I tapped her on the shoulder and said, "I'm about to cum," but she was so much into giving me a good blow job that she didn't pay any attention.

When I ejaculated, the first shot caught Kayla off-guard. She choked as she swallowed, and her eyes watered, but kept stroking with her hand, and her tongue never stopped moving. I pumped so much sperm into her mouth that it leaked out at the corners of her lips.

"Wow, I didn't think there would be that much," she said, choking and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Maybe we should have started off with a hand job," I said.

When Kayla finished, there was a large blob of sperm hanging from her lower lip.

I grabbed a facial tissue and handed it to her, saying, "Here—better wipe off your mouth."

She caught the mess with her fingers, then wiped her hand and mouth with the tissue.

Kayla looked up and asked, "Did I do okay?"

"Better than average for your first time," I said. "Like most skills, they will improve with practice. At the end, try to milk the final dribble from the guy's urethra with your tongue, but I appreciate your exuberance."

"I was afraid I'd do it wrong."

"Kayla, every guy appreciates a blow job. They all enjoy the attention, the sensations, and the release."

"Would you like another one?" Kayla asked, looking up at me with anticipation, taking my limp cock in her hand.

I answered, "Sorry, Kayla. Even with your best efforts, you couldn't stiffen it up now."

Kayla stared down at the floor—appearing crestfallen. "I didn't do well at all. You're just humoring me, trying to make me feel better."

Placing my hands on her cheeks, I turned Kayla's face up toward me, "Kayla, trust me, you did fine. You just have to understand how guys' cocks operate. After a guy ejaculates, it takes a while until he's ready again. How about you sit on the bed next to me while we wait for it to get hard again?"

Kayla stood and sat on the bed next to me. "Have you ever had your pussy eaten?" I asked.

"No," she answered.

"You deserve the same kind of attention you just gave me, right?"

"I didn't come over here for that..."

"Yes I know, but I want to give you pleasure, too."

I rolled Kayla on her back and spread her thighs—there was barely any resistance on her part. When I kissed and licked from her knees to her crotch, she spread her thighs even wider. She fairly shivered with excitement and goose bumps covered her skin. The odor of her pussy's arousal, mixed with vanilla body wash, filled the air.

Parting her labia, I licked up, down, and around and around. Her pussy had a slightly different flavor than Emily's, but being freshly washed, most of her female secretions had been washed off.

I noticed her outer labia had several raised brown moles on them. Kayla's lovely inner labia turned a bright coral color, swelling twice their original size, protruding far outside her outer labia. Her nectar was leaking from her very wet pussy. I inserted one finger and wiggled it around, in and out, eliciting a low moan.

Kayla's eyes were closed and her hands cupped her breasts. She was biting her lower lip; her pretty face exemplified pure bliss. Since this was the first time she'd had her pussy eaten, I wanted to give her an orgasm that she'd remember for a long time.

I found her g-spot and gently massaged it with my middle finger. That caused her to lift her hips off the bed—the muscles in her legs quivered as if they were made of jelly.

After getting her sexually aroused, I directed my attention to her clit. "Omigod... Omigod... Omigod...," is all she could say whenever my tongue touched it.

I pulled her inner labia open with my teeth, then rolled my tongue around and around between them. Kayla was making other-worldly noises while her abdominal muscles alternately tightened and relaxed. Back to her clit, I spent about a minute or so tonguing it, until her breathing became erratic; she was shaking with arousal. I recognized she was getting close to her orgasm, so I backed off, softly kissing and licking the inside of her thighs, letting her calm down and catch her breath.

When I began again, I sucked on each of her nipples. They popped up—hardening in my mouth—the first time I'd seen her nipples fully erect. She moaned a long drawn-out, "Ohhhh..."

I went back to pleasuring her pussy by finding her g-spot with my finger again and lapping at her clit with my tongue. She was vibrating like a stretched rubber band about to snap. I felt it was time to try a trick that worked with Emily. I removed my finger from her pussy and used a bowling ball grip with my thumb in her pussy and my middle finger pressing on her anus. Her anus jerked inward, clamping down on my finger, and Kayla made a noise that sounded like, "Nuhh..."

When I sucked her clit into my mouth, I felt her tummy muscles quake; she inhaled a big breath of air, which she held. The first indication of her orgasm was an exhalation of air, quickly followed by her pussy squeezing my thumb, and her anus on my finger. She shuddered and thrashed on the bed like a Mexican jumping bean.

Her face contorted as if she was in pain, masking the peak of sexual pleasure she was experiencing.

Kayla's orgasm lasted perhaps twenty seconds, during which she made unintelligible grunts, moans, and sighs. As it ended, she was panting, quaking, and gasping for breath.

I removed my thumb from her pussy, and my finger from her anus, letting her come down gently.

"Enjoy your orgasm?" I asked, when she was coherent.

"When you stuck your finger in my butt, I felt a jolt like an electric shock, then I was floating off in space somewhere. What a sensation!"

"Haven't you had an orgasm before?"

Her smile was radiant, "Yes, but that one was incredible! ...the best I've ever had."

Kayla stood up and wrapped her arms around me, giving me a full body hug, pressing her large and small boob into me. "Thank you, thank you, I love you," she said, with tears of joy in her eyes.

"I love you, too," I said.

Oops, that was a mistake—an automatic response. Whenever Emily said, 'I love you,' I returned the sentiment without thinking much about it. Now I'd done the same thing with Kayla, but since I'd said it, it didn't seem right to take it back by saying, 'I don't love you.' Maybe if I just ignored it, she'd forget all about it.

When she felt my stiff cock pressing into her leg, she asked, "Do you want me to give you another blow job?"

"No, I think we'd better quit before we do something we both regret," I answered.

I sent her back to her apartment on wobbly legs and with a big smile on her face.

When Emily returned, she asked, "How did it go?"

"It went well," I said. "For a beginner, Kayla did a reasonably good job. I gave her a C+ for technique, but there's no such thing as a bad blow job, is there? However, I gave her an A+ for enthusiasm. Every guy appreciates a girl who wants to do it, rather than one who feels it's just a duty and expected of her. She needs a little more work on her technique, but I doubt her boyfriend will complain.

"After she gave me a blow job, I asked if she'd ever had her pussy eaten. She said, 'No,' and before you left, you said, 'You two have fun,' so I ate her pussy and gave her an orgasm. She said it was her best, by the way. I think she'd have let me fuck her, she was so sexually turned on."

"It's good that you didn't, because she isn't on birth control. However, I'll make it up to you tonight with a long blow job and you can have my pussy all night any way you want."

Emily and I had hot, wild sex for a couple hours before we tumbled into bed, physically drained.

* * *

A couple weeks later, on a Saturday night, Emily and I came home from a movie about 10 PM. A short while later, there was a knock on the door. Emily answered it, and it was Kayla. Her eyes were stained with tears.

"What's the matter?" Emily asked.

"My boyfriend broke up with me," Kayla sobbed.

"Why don't we have a glass of wine and talk about it?" I suggested.

I opened a bottle of wine and I poured each of us a glass. We sat in the living room with Emily and I on the sofa and Kayla on a chair off to Emily's side.

Emily asked, "Why did your boyfriend want to break up your relationship?"

Kayla responded, "He wanted to have sex. I gave him a blow job, but he said that wasn't enough. I told him I wasn't ready for sex yet, then he said, 'If you won't put out, I'll find another girl who will.' He also said some nasty things about my breasts and left the apartment."

"I'm sorry for you," Emily said, giving Kayla a hug. "I think he was just using you."

"I do too," Kayla sniffled. "I wish I could find a man like Mike who is courteous toward women. My boyfriend was just a horndog."

"A lot of men are that way. Even Mike is a horndog sometimes, but I still love him."

Emily continued, "You gave your jock ex-boyfriend a blow job and he considered that a preview of things to come. It seems you went out of your way to please him. I don't mean to pry, but did he ever eat your pussy?"

"No," Kayla answered. "He said that was for lesbians."

"That's too bad," Emily said. "He got what he wanted, but didn't return the favor. You're better off without him."

Kayla nodded.

"What are you looking for in a man?" I asked.

Kayla thought about it for a few seconds, then answered, "I want a relationship like you and Emily have. You're romantic, you're sexy, and you respect each other. I consider you the perfect couple."

"We're far from perfect," Emily answered, "but our philosophy is to support each other, no matter what. We put our partner first and always put ourselves in their place in any situation. Trust is important too—we trust each other."

"Emily's right," I said. "Beyond that, we compromise, we never go to bed angry, and we compliment each other often."

"That's what I want," Kayla sighed.

I answered, "I'm sure your perfect mate is out there somewhere. You just need to find him. Have you considered joining one of those internet match-making sites where they get your personality profile and match you with a partner?"

"No," Kayla responded.

"Even if you do, you'll probably never find the Prince Charming you dreamed about in high school, but maybe we can find you a substitute on campus. There are plenty of unattached men, and I'm sure there are several who would make you their princess," I said.

We finished our wine and Kayla said, "Thank you. You've made me feel a lot better."

"Group hug?" I asked.

Emily, Kayla, and I shared a group hug and she went back to her apartment.

"I feel sorry for her," Emily said.

"I do too. I know a couple guys who might get along with her and not expect a blow job on the first date."

It turned out more difficult finding a blind date for Kayla than I expected. Whenever I approached a friend with an offer of a blind date, they either had 'something else' planned, or an 'important project' that needed to be completed.

I finally found a couple blind dates for Kayla, then talked with the guys I'd set her up with afterward. One said she wasn't his type; the other said she came on to him too strongly. I couldn't understand why such a cute, intelligent girl couldn't find a boyfriend. If I already didn't have Emily, I definitely would have made a pass at her.

Emily also attempted to find blind dates for Kayla, but she struck out as well.

* * *

The spring semester continued keeping me busy. We used some expensive test gear in the electronics labs to obtain experimental results. Sometimes we were given circuit boards which didn't work and were asked to figure out why. I gained considerable knowledge learning how to troubleshoot faulty circuits.

Emily was equally busy, preparing reports, giving presentations, and writing.

Kayla and Emily were in one business class together. When the professor asked students to pair off to complete a research project, the two of them volunteered as partners. That project brought Kayla into our apartment more often than before. I enjoyed seeing her and being around her when she came over to work with Emily on their project. It seemed Kayla was always eager to see me, too. Even though Kayla came to our apartment to work with Emily, Kayla and I usually had some social interaction.

Beyond that, I was captivated by Kayla's lovely pussy. Emily's pussy was essentially a normal pussy with two chubby labia, but most of the time her clit wasn't visible. Kayla's pussy, on the other hand, was mouth-watering with those generous inner labia protruding from between her outers, and her clitoral shaft jutting out, just waiting to be licked.

Emily and Kayla had become more than best friends—two peas in a pod, I called them. Their enthusiasm, bouncing ideas off each other, earnest discussion, and hard work resulted in the pair getting the highest grade in the entire class. I was proud of both their efforts.

* * *

One warm spring afternoon late in the semester, Emily was at class and I was in the apartment studying. I heard a knock at the door—it was Kayla.

"I'm having a problem in business statistics and you engineers understand all about math. Could you please help me?" Kayla asked.

"I'll try," I answered. "What specifically can I help you with?"

She showed me a problem her professor had assigned. It was related to regression and correlation.

I said, "This may take a little while to explain. Why don't we go to my desk?"

Kayla followed me to our study room. I sat on my chair and motioned for Kayla to sit on Emily's chair, but instead she stood next to me—really close. I caught a whiff of her vanilla body wash, as if she'd just gotten out of the shower.

As I attempted to explain the details of linear regression, I noticed Kayla's attention seemed to be focused on my cock. Now I'm proud of my cock, and if she wanted to see it, that was fine with me, but I was busy with my own course problems. "Did you understand what I just said?" I asked.

"Could you repeat the thing about squaring the numbers again?"

I explained it in a slightly different way and asked if she understood. "Yes," she said, so I sent her on her way.

A couple days later, a similar situation occurred. This time Kayla wanted help to understand calculations for a correlation coefficient. Kayla stood even closer than the previous time, placing her hand on my shoulder while I explained. The odor of her vanilla body wash caught my attention again. She seemed to be more interested in my cock than in my help.

The third time, Kayla had a problem understanding the chi-square distribution. As I discussed it at my desk, her arm draped around my shoulder and her right boob was close enough that I could have touched it with my tongue. She must have soaked in her vanilla body wash. Her eyes were riveted on my cock.

"Do you understand?" I asked.

"Would you like a blow job?" she responded, out of thin air.

My cock did all the thinking for me by immediately standing at attention. At that point, it dawned on me that Kayla must have been horny for the past few days. Since she knew Emily's class schedule, I surmised she'd shown up knowing I'd be in the apartment alone. As Kayla turned toward me, I noticed a short white string hanging from between her inner pussy lips. 'Maybe she is just extra horny during her period,' I thought to myself.

"Kayla," I said, "I appreciate your offer, but I have a report due tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll just take a rain check on the blow job. Have you considered contacting a graduate assistant for help with your statistics class?"

She appeared totally disappointed with my decision. Hell, even I was disappointed—the offer of a blow job was difficult to refuse, but I didn't want to get something started with Kayla that might lead to who knew what? My relationship with Emily was too valuable to me, even if she didn't consider oral to be sex. Maybe Kayla believed my accidental, 'I love you, too,' several weeks earlier?

With me brandishing a full boner, I ushered Kayla out of the apartment. I'm sure she didn't understand why I turned her down.

Sometimes, doing the right thing is its own punishment.

* * *

Despite our best efforts to find dates for Kayla, the semester ended without her finding a boyfriend.

Before Emily and I left for the summer, we invited Maria and Kayla to our apartment for a 'going away' barbecue. I grilled ribs, baked potatoes, and sweet corn. We opened a bottle of wine, toasting the year just completed and the summer to come.

After an overworked semester, we looked forward to returning to our summer job at Emily's father's chemical plant during the summer break.

* * *

Back in California, Emily and I worked for John during the summer again. I continued with the automation plan John and I began the previous summer. Emily and I quickly got into the swing of our summer job. She continued learning how each part of the business worked.

The plant expansion had already started. Construction workers had finished the foundation and floor of the expansion. The walls were just beginning to take shape.

John put me to work on the next steps of his automation project. With the electronic engineering courses I'd taken since the previous summer, I had some new ideas to solve problems I'd encountered.

The new addition to the plant had been designed with automated valves from the beginning. When the roof was complete, workers began installing the pipes, valves, manifolds, and other assemblies. I was able to test and verify each of the valves met specifications and worked properly.

The Atlanta plant had a problem, and John had to make an emergency trip there to solve it. With John gone, Lisa couldn't seem to leave her hands off me. There was no doubt about what she wanted.