Lucky Beyond Belief Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but penetrative sex is even better," I answered.

We spent about another half an hour in foreplay. I wanted to build Kayla's desire to the point that she was begging for my cock.

I rubbed my cock outside, and then between her pussy lips, occasionally hitting her clit. It wasn't long until Kayla asked, "Will you please put it inside me?"

"Of course I will," I said.

Emily left a tube of Astroglide lubricant on the dresser for us, so I grabbed it, opening the cap. "I'm going to put some lubricant on both of us, just in case," I told Kayla.

"Do you think we need it?" she asked.

"Let's just assume we do. If we don't, it won't matter," I answered.

I parted her labia and squirted a large glob of Astroglide between them. Then I squirted another glob on the end of my cock.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

Kayla nodded, and with some trepidation in her voice, said, "Go ahead."

I placed my cock at her opening, and nudged forward slowly. Kayla's eyes widened as if I'd pinched her. Then she winced and her jaws clamped tight as I pushed through her maidenhead.

"Ouch... That fucking hurt!" Kayla sobbed.

"I'm sorry," I said, stopping to let her pussy get adjusted to my size.

"My god—why did I agree to this?" she asked.

"Because you're horny," I answered. "Besides, it gets better."

I didn't want to push forward without her permission, and I definitely didn't want to pull out. "Let's just wait a minute," I suggested.

Eventually, Kayla said, "You can move now—the pain is gone."

I slowly moved in and out until my cock wouldn't go any further up her vagina.

"You've completely filled me up," Kayla said, when we were fully coupled.

"You're very tight, and I'm sorry about the pain," I responded.

"Now I just sense a fullness, like a balloon that's about to pop."

We lay together, staring into each other's eyes. With me intimately on top of her, I could feel her heart pounding. I kissed her several times.

"Do you mind if I move?"

"I wish you would," Kayla answered.

We began our mating rhythm. I fucked Kayla in long, slow strokes. Each time I pulled nearly all the way out, she lifted her hips, trying to keep me inside.

Because I'd used so much Astroglide to lubricate our genitals, Kayla's pussy was making squishy, sucking sounds, like walking in the mud, when I stroked in and out. Excess Astroglide dripped off my balls and between Kayla's butt cheeks.

"I'm so embarrassed about the noises," Kayla whispered.

"Don't worry about it," I answered. "Concentrate on the pleasure instead."

I continued making full strokes, attempting to give her as much pleasure as possible. It didn't take long until we were both groaning like an overloaded logging truck pulling up a steep grade.

"How are you doing?" I grunted.

"I'm getting close," she grunted back. "I've never..."

Kayla's orgasm hit first. "Omigod...," she panted each time her pussy clenched my cock. I couldn't hold back any longer, so I just let go, painting her insides with my semen.

It took us a couple minutes to get our breaths back and to make coherent sentences.

"So that's PIV sex," I said.

Tears of joy streamed down Kayla's cheeks. "I never thought anything could ever feel that good," she said.

"It only gets better," I answered.

Kayla looked up at me with those pretty blue eyes, and said, "I love you."

I responded, "I love you, too."

My next thought was, 'Oh shit—that's the second time I've told her I loved her when I wasn't paying full attention.'

But then, it was difficult not to love Kayla. She had a wonderful personality. I'd known her for a couple years, and although we hadn't had penetrative sex before that evening, we'd had our mouths and fingers on each other's genitals.

In terms of loving, Emily was my first love; Kayla would just have to take second place. Then I recalled Emily's conversation about polyamory and how a person could love multiple people at the same time. It hit me right between the eyes—I really was in love with both women.

Kayla and I showered together, and after we dried off, Emily stepped into the bathroom.

Emily said to Kayla, "You have a just-fucked healthy glow. How was it?"

"It was mind-blowingly intense," Kayla replied. "Now I know why people want to do it so often. I thought having my pussy eaten was the peak of pleasure, but tonight Mike gave me an orgasm I'll never forget."

"I'm happy for you," Emily said, giving Kayla a hug. "Remember the first time you touched Mike's cock, and I said, 'You won't believe how good one of those can make you feel?'"

"Yes, I remember. And you're right." Kayla answered.

"Are you happy now that you've lost your virginity?" Emily asked.

"Oh yes. I wish I'd done it sooner," Kayla responded. Then she turned and hugged me. "Mike, I can't thank you enough for introducing me to PIV sex."

"My pleasure," I responded.

When we went to bed together that night, Kayla was still on a sexual high. She rolled toward me, humping her pussy on my leg like a ruttish male dog—which I took to mean that she wanted to have sex again. Then she kissed me goodnight with a French kiss.

"Cool it, Kayla," I whispered. "We have early classes in the morning."

"Oh damn," she whispered back, as she pressed her body as close to mine as she could get.

Sometime during the night I was awakened with a full boner. Then I realized the cause was because Kayla had my cock in her mouth, giving me a blow job.

There was a fleeting instant when I didn't want Kayla interrupting my sleep, but since she'd already gotten started, I couldn't resist her continuing the blow job she'd already begun. My second thought was, 'My god, what have I awakened in this woman?'

It didn't take long until I was coating her tonsils with my sperm. Kayla licked up the last dribble, then stretched her naked body on top of mine. It was obvious she was on a sexual high and wanted to continue with some more sexual activity.

"What was the BJ for?" I whispered, not wanting to wake Emily, who was sleeping tranquilly beside us.

"It was for the wonderful orgasm you gave me last night," Kayla purred in my ear.

"You're welcome, Kayla." I whispered back.

Kayla planted a kiss on my lips and lay on top of me with her tits pressed into my chest for perhaps ten minutes, until we both felt my cock expanding between her thighs.

"Roll off me and face the wall," I whispered in Kayla's ear, as I slid her off me.

Kayla was now on her right side with her back toward me. I also rolled onto my right side with my left arm over her, my hand grasping her left tit. I felt her rubbery nipple erect in my palm.

As I placed my stiff cock between her thighs, I lifted Kayla's left leg. She understood what I was attempting to do, scooting back until she made contact with my cock. It wasn't long until she'd impaled herself, and we were again sexually connected.

I gently thrust into Kayla's pussy, while her pussy muscles grasped and squeezed my cock. The two of us got into a gentle rocking motion, our pelvises making back-and-forth movements. Her pussy was so well-lubricated that it didn't take much effort for me to move in and out.

We continued our intercourse for about fifteen minutes. Toward the end, Kayla's breathing rate had increased, and she began moaning when I penetrated the depths of her pussy.

"Shh...," I hissed. "Not so loud."

Kayla pulled the corner of her pillow into her mouth, biting down on it, as I thrust into her a little more vigorously. I also squeezed her boob, feeling her erect nipple pressing into my hand. Her entire body stiffened, then she shook and whimpered as her pussy pulsated in orgasm.

Her orgasm triggered mine. We spent the next twenty seconds sharing the ultimate sexual joy as I filled her pussy up. I felt her shiver, then she totally relaxed.

"Thank you," Kayla whispered.

"You're welcome," I replied in a low voice.

Although I tried keeping my cock stuffed up her pussy, it wilted and fell out, followed by a flow of our sexual fluids across her thigh onto the sheet.

In the dim light, I saw Kayla stand and cup her pussy with her hand as she dashed into the bathroom. I heard her tinkle, the toilet flushed, then Kayla padded back to the bed.

"Yuck—there's a slimy wet spot," Kayla whispered to me, as she started climbing back in bed.

"That's the problem with sex," I whispered back.

Kayla tiptoed back to the bathroom and returned with a bath towel, using it to cover the wet spot we'd made.

When Kayla returned to bed, we cuddled together in the same position that we'd been in when we had sex. At 7 AM, Kayla and I were sleeping soundly.

"Hey, you two—we have early classes today," Emily called out.

"Ugh I could use a couple more hours of sleep," I mumbled.

"Me too," Kayla yawned.

Emily sniffed the air, "Now I know why you're tired. You two smell like sex."

"Guilty as charged," I answered. "You were asleep, but Kayla and I weren't, so she polished my knob."

"Well, tonight I've got first dibs on you, and I'll put a shine on it that cock of yours you won't believe," Emily said.

Kayla and I struggled out of bed, heading for the shower. We all did our bathroom things, ate breakfast, and attended morning classes.

I had difficulty keeping my mind on the professor's boring lecture. My thoughts kept wandering back to Kayla's hot pussy and the sex we'd shared the previous night. Having introduced Kayla to PIV sex, I think I was as much on a sexual high as she was.

That evening, while I was studying, Emily bent over my chair pressing her tits on my shoulder as she kissed me on the cheek. She said, "Mike, I'm horny. Put your work aside for a little while, and you can have your way with me."

I wasn't going to let an invitation like that slip by, so while Kayla was studying at the dining table, Emily and I went into the bedroom and closed the door. We began with some foreplay when I noticed the door had opened a crack. I could see Kayla peeking through the opening.

"Kayla, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm sorry," Kayla said. "Please forgive me, but I'm a voyeur. I just can't control myself when I know you're having sex, and I have this deep-seated compulsion to watch. I keep telling myself not to, but it doesn't work."

I scolded her, "You know you shouldn't, but you do it anyway. That's the lazy way out. You need some self control."

"I know," she answered, "but I get so horny and worked up that nothing can stop me."

Emily said, "If she wants to watch that badly, go ahead and let her watch."

"Won't you be embarrassed if she watches?" I asked.

"We don't have anything she hasn't seen before," Emily responded.

I reluctantly said, "Well Kayla, it appears okay for you to watch."

Kayla seemed as happy as a clam in a smiling contest. "Thank you," she said.

I felt ill at ease—Kayla was going to observe our sexual performance. It was like going on-stage performing for a live audience without ever having a rehearsal.

"Just ignore me," Kayla said.

"Yeah right," I answered. "You're right there, like the 8,000-pound elephant in the room with us."

Emily and I were in the middle of the king-size bed. Kayla parked herself at the bottom corner of the bed.

With Kayla watching us, I felt self-conscious, but I went ahead and made love to Emily anyway. As I fucked Emily, I glanced back at Kayla. She had her right hand in her crotch and intently watched the action where we were joined.

I was busy fucking Emily when I sensed Kayla's warm hand wrapping around my balls. The sensations felt so awesome that I thrust into Emily's pussy deeper than I ever thought possible before I began ejaculating.

My ejaculations set off Emily's orgasm. While her pussy convulsed in orgasm, Kayla kept squeezing my balls. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I could remember.

I'd pumped so much air into Emily's pussy that after I pulled my cock out, it made 'brap—brap—brap' queefs.

Now it was Emily's turn to be embarrassed. She turned red and said to Kayla, "Those noises weren't what you think they were. They were pussy farts."

Kayla doubled over laughing. She seemed to think they were the funniest thing she'd heard.

Emily said, "Just you wait, Kayla. You're going to have pussy farts, too. Then it will be me who's laughing."

That was the beginning our threesome sex.

* * *

Within a week or so of Kayla losing her virginity, the girls decided that they'd switch off and each would have sex with me on alternate nights. Of course, that meant I was on-call every night—not that I minded, of course.

Kayla had originally suggested having 'occasional' sex with me, but every other day seemed more like 'frequent' sex in my opinion. The fact that Emily allowed me to have sex with Kayla made me love Emily even more. Emily didn't seem to have a jealous bone in her body.

I enjoyed the sexual variety I was getting from both girls. The sensations of their pussies on my cock felt different—Kayla's pussy was tighter and I found it easier to hit her g-spot. On the other hand, I could occasionally brush against Emily's cervix in certain positions, and Emily seemed to reach her orgasms quicker than Kayla did. Neither of the girls orgasmed every time we had sex, but my goal was to give them as many as possible.

On the nights when Emily was on the schedule, Kayla always wanted to watch us having sex. In the beginning, she started off at the bottom of the bed, but as nights passed, her position on the bed was closer to the action. Besides fondling my balls as I fucked Emily, Kayla moved to the top of the bed so she could caress Emily, kiss her, and suck on her nipples.

Emily's orgasms were especially intense on my cock when Kayla sucked on Emily's nipples. So much so, after that first time, I encouraged Kayla to do it whenever I fucked Emily.

As time went on, Emily repaid Kayla's sapphic ministrations by doing the same to her. I thought it was hot watching one girl suck on the other's nipples, getting her sexually aroused before I made love to the girl whose night it was to be fucked.

* * *

One evening at dinner, the three of us had a discussion about sexual orientation. Emily said she'd been reading Dr. Alfred Kinsey's books at the library, and that she had resolved the conflict she'd had about her sexual orientation. According to her, Dr. Kinsey identified a range of seven orientations from totally heterosexual to totally homosexual. She said she was sure I was one hundred percent heterosexual. She identified herself as predominantly heterosexual and only incidentally homosexual, while she thought Kayla was bisexual.

I agreed with Emily saying I wouldn't consider having sex with another guy. No way—not ever.

Kayla disagreed with Emily's assessment. She said she preferred sex with men, but was curious about sex with women, wanting to experience it for herself, so she categorized herself the same as Emily.

I then asked Emily what she thought about Amy. Emily said Amy classified herself as bi-sexual, but Emily said Amy only dated men to keep up appearances. Emily continued that she thought Amy was mostly lesbian and only slightly heterosexual.

* * *

One evening I was eating Emily's pussy, both of us being watched by Kayla. Kayla tapped me on the arm, indicating she wanted to replace me. Emily had her eyes closed, enjoying her pussy being eaten, so she didn't notice Kayla was now on her hands and knees with her lips on Emily's pussy.

Kayla sucked Emily's clit into her mouth and hung on like a tick. I took advantage of the situation and moved behind Kayla, fucking her doggy-style.

The rocking motion and the sucking of Kayla's lips on Emily's clit brought Emily to a massive orgasm, while I pounded Kayla from behind. Shortly after Emily's orgasm, Kayla shuddered with hers, setting off mine. All three of us were winded when we finally finished.

Kayla was adventurous when it came to sex. She seemed to enjoy everything about sex from blow jobs, to having her pussy eaten, to eating Emily's pussy, or having sex with me. One day she said she'd read about anal sex and asked if I'd ever tried it. When I said I had, she wanted to give it a try.

Emily had a late afternoon class that day, so I grabbed the Astroglide and coached Kayla through it. Kayla was on her hands and knees on the bed, with a look of anticipation.

"For starters, we need to use a lot of lubricant, and you need to relax your anus." I said.

"You'll have to coach me through this," she indicated.

"Let me lube you up," I said.

I applied a glop of Astroglide to her anus, working some of it inside with my finger.

"Ohh... That tickles," Kayla giggled.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Go for it," she answered.

I applied some more Astroglide to her pucker. "Now relax your anus, and push back against me. Quit if it feels uncomfortable," I said.

Kayla pushed against my stiff cock, then stopped. "I don't think this is going to work," she whined.

"Bear down some when you back up this time," I suggested.

Kayla tried again, "Nope—it hurts. My butt wasn't designed for something as large as your cock in it," she said.

"It's your choice," I responded. "However, your butthole is like any other muscle and should be able to stretch over time."

"Let's try this again some other day," Kayla urged.

Since I was already horny, I dropped my aim to her pussy and we had doggy-style sex instead.

Several days later, Kayla and I were once more alone after class. "Are you ready to try anal again?" I asked.

"Okay, but this time, I want you to use a lot of lube," she answered.

I grabbed the Astroglide and Kayla assumed a position on all fours. I applied an extra large amount of lube on her pucker and worked one lubricated finger inside. I waited a couple minutes, then worked two lubricated fingers inside.

"Try to relax your anus," I told her.

A couple minutes later, I could feel less pressure around my fingers.

"I think you're ready," I said.

I applied some more Astroglide to both of us and stuck the head of my cock against her rosebud. This time, her anus opened enough that my hard member slid in a little. The Astroglide provided enough lubrication that my cock's head barely penetrated her ass.

"That feels weird, but kinda good," Kayla grunted.

She pushed backward some more and slowly enveloped my cock.

"It feels good for me, too," I said.

We began a slow oscillation with me moving in and out. I reached around, finding her clit, and began gently massaging it.

"Ohhh... Keep doing that," Kayla purred.

I thrust into her, my hips bumping into her butt cheeks at the end of each thrust. As her orgasm approached, her sphincter muscle clamped down on my cock like a springy snare trap, so I could barely move in and out.

"Mmpf... Oh fuck," I grunted as her orgasm sparked mine.

When her orgasm abated, Kayla slumped forward on the bed, with me following, my cock wedged between her butt cheeks.

"That was awesome," Kayla breathed out.

"I agree," I answered, as my body pressed her into the mattress.

It took us a couple minutes to gather our senses and head for the shower.

"How did you like it?" I asked, washing under the shower spray.

"It's not quite as good as PIV sex, but I'd do it again," she answered.

* * *

During the fall, Emily said we needed to work on wedding plans. She began a list of possible wedding guests and asked me to create a list of my own. Since we'd agreed our wedding would be in California, I eliminated a number of friends and relatives who lived back east, and who probably wouldn't travel such a long way to attend our wedding. My limited list included mostly close relatives.

Emily and I sent out 'save the date' cards to everyone whom we thought who'd attend.

Some days, I'd come back from class to find Emily paging through a Bride's Magazine or some wedding guide. Being very organized, she cut out pictures and articles from magazines and pasted them into a scrapbook for future reference.