Lucky Black Heels

Story Info
Redhead makes the most of a last minute work trip.
5.5k words
4.69
47.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh fuck... and they won't let us appear telephonically?!" My coworker on the other end of the line confirmed in the negative. "God dammit. Why did Hank take a case down there, again?" A cynical comment from my coworker ended the conversation and I turned back to my computer screens.

I stared at the monitor displaying my flight information with a sigh of despairing resignation. On the street below my office window, Friday night revelers shouted and clattered their way between bars. At the other end of my weekend, an overnight trip to Dallas awaited me for a short pre-trial hearing on a case that should have been settled weeks ago. The senior lawyers on the case were still out of town for the holidays, leaving me as the only attorney available to attend. I frustratedly blew loose red bangs out of my face as I clicked "purchase," then opened a new internet tab to find a hotel reservation. I made sure to treat myself.

Late Sunday afternoon, I folded a dark grey skirt-suit and white button-down blouse into my garment bag. Re-checking the forecast, I noted Dallas was expected to be slightly cool and windy in the morning, with a chance of rain later. The six-block walk from my hotel to the courthouse didn't seem like a challenge, so I packed my "power" patent black heels; a confidence-boosting, lucky charm for difficult cases. I glanced at the forecast again, dismissed the small chance of rain or colder temps and decided that for the sake of efficiency, I could travel without a coat.

"That's $47.50 on the meter, lady." The cabbie turned in his seat as the taxi pulled to the curb outside the downtown hotel. I had been wincing at every crater in the street that the cab's shitty shocks bowled over, straining against my near-bursting bladder. I grabbed three twenties from my purse and thrust them at the driver. Grabbing my bags, I jumped out of the car and rushed into the hotel lobby. After a brief exchange with the night clerk - pausing only to learn that there were no food delivery options after 10pm - I hurried up to my room.

I burst through the door, bolting to place my bags on the table - carefully, for fear of destroying the makeup within - then dashed back across the suite to the bathroom, kicking off my slip-on shoes as I ran. Struggling to slide the confounding bathroom door closed, I started toward the toilet. However, even in my fury, I paused to notice and appreciate the glass-paneled shower with a luxurious rain shower head. A pang in my bladder reminded me of my urgency and I rushed to do my business.

Relieved, I returned to the bedroom to change. Standing before the mirror that hung over the bedroom desk, I released my auburn hair from its ponytail and wearily shook out the crinkles from the elastic, draping the red locks over my shoulder. Rubbing my aching neck, rotating my sore shoulders, and faced with the reality of going to bed without dinner, I decided a hot shower was exactly what I needed after my flight. I pulled the soft, black wool sweater over my head, shimmied out of my jeans, then unhooked my black lace bra and draped it over the back of the chair.

I massaged the underwire creases marking my ripe, round tits as I walked back to the bathroom. This time ignoring the bewildering bathroom door, I slid open the shower and turned the water to its hottest setting. The glass door immediately fogged with steam and spray. Peeking over my shoulder at the wall-length mirror over the sink across from the shower, I caught a quick glance of my nearly-naked back and ass. Flirting with my own reflection, I wiggled my perky butt at the mirror. In the reflection, my round cheeks resembled a pale peach, split down its center by the delicate black sliver of my lacey thong. Hooking my thumbs into the elastic waist, I tugged the panties off my hips and let them drop to the bathmat.

Placing a tentative foot on the shower's textured floor, I stuck a hand under the steaming deluge, and lowered the heat a notch. I ducked into the stream, tilting my face toward the ceiling and smoothing the soaked red hair down the back of my head. The hot water poured over my face, down my neck and shoulders, then dripped over and around my plump breasts before running across my flat belly. The trickle worked its way below my waist and pooled around my crotch as I gathered the 'Y' of my thighs together. The warming sensation seeped through my loins and my body flushed with more than steam.

My hands roamed to my sensitive breasts, kneading and massaging them under the steamy jets. My eyes darted to the mirror; through the fogged glass, the blurred, naked figure arched its back as a soft, purring sigh sounded from my throat. I slipped a hand to my groin, continuing to fondle my breast with the other. My fingers walked their way across the smooth, hairless lips of my pussy then back up my slit to my clit. The figure in the mirror opened her mouth in a noiseless gasp.

I increased my pace, two fingers passing parallel along the edges of my nub. Bent slightly at the waist in bliss, I pressed my free palm against the door for balance.

"God, this shower is made for getting fucked." I groaned as my loins tightened and twisted for their looming release. With my climax mounting, I gave the reflection one last seductive show, pressing my bulging tits against the glass. In the mirror, I watched the twin globes press through the fogged door, pale pink nipples tingling against the cool pane. The last trace of control left my body as I watched the girl in the mirror cum with me.

My knees buckled and I stumbled back against the wall, clamping my eyes shut as my pussy recoiled and flooded with my orgasm. A whimpering moan grew to a jagged yelp, then trailed off as my tremors drifted away to a soft, warm feeling in the pit of my belly. I slowly straightened in the steamy stall. My breathing slowed, and my racing heart braked from a pounding gallop to a trot. I shut off the water, grabbed a towel for my body then another for my hair as I stepped onto the bathmat. With a jolt of thrilling embarrassment, I was reminded that I had not shut the bathroom door, and anyone passing by in the hall outside might have heard my session.

"Shame it was just me." I muttered to the empty chamber. "What a waste of a good room."

Drying off and changing into comfortable cotton panties and an old t-shirt, I climbed into the giant bed and put on my reading glasses. Opening tomorrow's case file, I quickly grew tired of rereading. I set the folder on the far bedside table and stretched out across the exquisite mattress to read garbage gossip columns on my phone until I fell asleep. The luxurious king-size bed felt much too large for just myself, and I was again reminded of what a waste of time, money, and an awesome hotel room this trip was.

I awoke before my alarm and immediately rushed to the window. The suspicious sounds of splashing from the street below were confirmed as I ripped open the curtains and glimpsed the torrential morning downpour. I flipped on the local news just as the meteorologist began his mea culpa, explaining that a front had shifted overnight, delivering not only the drenching rain, but also a significant drop in temperatures. I gritted my teeth and growled as I looked at my skirt and jacket hanging in the closet.

"At least I brought stockings." I thought as I headed back to the shower for a more practical trip. After drying off and applying my makeup and intimidatingly-bright-red lipstick, I reached into my bag and fished out a clean pair of black lace thong panties and my black hose. I sat on the bed in my black lace thong and bra, rolling the thigh-high black stockings up each of my legs in turn while grumbling at the turn the weather had taken. Covering my all-black ensemble with the white blouse and charcoal skirt and jacket, I stepped into my prized black four-inch-heels. Flashing the sexy red bottoms at the full-length mirror on the closet door, I felt a swelling burst of confidence about my morning. I stopped at the front desk to borrow an umbrella, then headed out through the storm to the court.

I burst into the lobby of the federal court building, gasping for air from running in my heels for the final block after my umbrella blew inside-out. Shivering, I brushed agitatedly at the beaded waterdrops on my jacket and skirt, before queuing for the security checkpoint.

"Wait... don't I know you?" I turned around into the besuited chest of a tall, muscular man. My eyes followed the line of his lapels up to his broad shoulders, finally reaching his handsome black face.

"Jack?" I recognized him as a former associate at my firm who'd left while I was still a clerk. Sizing up my own half-soaked appearance, I flushed and straightened my blouse and jacket.

"Sarah, right? Yeah, I thought that was you. What the hell does Gates & Duke have you doing in Texas?" I fluttered a flippant hand as I pulled the miraculously-dry file from my bag.

"I shouldn't be here very long, at least?" I joked. Jack furrowed his brow and shook his head.

"Yeah, Judge Patel doesn't let anyone appear remotely, but she's also really efficient. You'll be in and out in no time. Hank is still taking those weird out of town cases, huh? Bet the firm didn't give you any notice either?" He frowned in sympathy as I pouted and nodded. "Yeah, around the time he sent me to Phoenix on ten hours' notice, I decided it was time to move on." I gazed up at him wistfully at the idea of quitting, provoking a deep laugh. "It's a shame you aren't sticking around a little longer; I'd buy you lunch." He smiled warmly and gestured as it was my turn in the security line. I placed my purse and briefcase on the conveyor, followed by my beloved heels. Safely through the metal detector, I waited at the end of the line for my bags and shoes.

"Haha, you're shorter than I remember. Must have been those giant heels." Jack laughed and winked as he retrieved his own bag and walked off. "Looks like you need some new tights, by the way." I looked down to see a red-painted toe wriggling through a hole in my black stocking. I swore quietly as I hid my foot in my shoe, then hurried in the direction of my respective courtroom.

My time in front of Judge Patel was short, as predicted; mine was the first case to be heard and after scant discussion a trial date was set for several weeks in the future. As my heels echoingly clipped their way across the building's marble floor towards the exit, I heard a voice and hurried footsteps catching up from behind me.

"Sarah! Hey! Wait up!" I turned to see Jack jogging across the lobby from the bank of elevators.

"Done already?" I remarked as he caught up to me.

"Oh yeah, just a calendar call." He smiled broadly. "Do you have time for me to buy you lunch?" I glanced at my watch and saw it was barely nine thirty; my flight home wasn't until four.

"Yeah ok, but wherever we go, I've gotta change first." I indicated my still-damp skirt and jacket, then handed Jack my briefcase as I unfurled my umbrella. Huddling together, we hurried out into the rain towards my hotel.

We burst into the hotel lobby in a flurry of cold, wet laughter. "Here's your umbrella back." I returned the nearly-shredded device to the clerk. Jack and I dripped our way to the bank of elevators, and I tapped my card at the elevator to request my floor. We entered my room and I immediately hung my dripping jacket on a hanger. I grabbed my same jeans and sweater from the night before and headed to the bathroom to change.

"Make yourself at home, I'll only be a minute." I started to slide the weird bathroom door closed.

"Uh, can you toss me a towel? We totally should have taken a cab." Jack laughed as he flapped his arms in his soaked suit jacket. I pitched him a towel, then shut the door.

I dropped my damp skirt to the floor, hung it on a towel-hook to dry, then peeled off my nearly-transparent, wet white button-down and spread it on the counter. As I bent over the sink to assess my rain-smeared makeup in the mirror, the shower stall behind me came into focus. I recalled the night before, the intensity of the passion I'd experienced alone. I made eye contact with the girl in the mirror.

"This shower is made for getting fucked..." I repeated to myself. I was here, mostly naked, in a hotel room with a handsome black man. It was no longer my ludicrous employer that was making me waste the room; now I was squandering an opportunity. I reached into the stall and flipped on the shower.

"You're taking a shower?! You know that I've gotta go back to the office today, right?" Jack called from the bedroom. I took a deep breath, slipped out of my bra, then slid open the heavy bathroom door.

I stepped out into the main room in my black lace thong, matching thigh high stockings, and glossy black high heels. Jack, seated on the edge of the bed with his jacket spread over the back of a chair, looked up from his phone. His jaw dropped open; his phone fell to the carpet.

"It's a little early for lunch..." I ran a seductive red fingernail under the scalloped waistband of my thong. "But I've got the room until noon..." I flexed my shoulders inward to give my outsized chest a boost.

Jack sprang from the bed and charged across the room, shedding his tie, shirt and shoes along the way. Taking my chin in one hand, my breast in the other, he laid his mouth into mine. I opened my lips and accepted his kiss, pressing into his sculpted, bare chest. My busy hands unfastened his belt and attacked his pants, forcing them from his waist as we shuffled into the steamy bathroom. His briefs dropped before we crossed the white-tiled threshold; he stopped awkwardly to pull off his socks. I stepped out of my heels, leaving me almost a foot shorter than him. His cock sprung free after its release from his briefs, the head jabbing aggressively above my belly button as we drew our bodies together.

"Aren't you gonna take off your panties?" He reached for me as I backed into the steamy chamber. I grinned as I pulled him into the spray and shut us in the shower. The water poured over my body, plastering the flimsy lace thong and nylon stockings against my body like a second skin.

Jack pounced on me immediately, pushing me to the back of the stall. His heavy body pressed against mine, smashing me into the wall. My arms wrapped around his muscled back, scratching my nails across his shoulders and spine. Each of his large hands scooped up a ripe breast, the globes filling his palms as he squeezed and mashed their firm flesh. I groaned into his mouth, his energetic tongue filling my maw.

He slipped a hand across my belly then below my waist, tracing the drenched lace across my mound, and dragging two long fingers over my lips through my soaked panties. Pulling aside my thong, Jack sank his fingers into my steaming pussy. I gasped, pitching my head back against the tile as his lips traced the line of my neck. I ground my crotch against his hand, his thick digits digging into my slit. Jack's mouth dropped to my breast, latching hungrily onto the water-slicked teat. His tongue swirled around my nipple, his lips encircled the areola. My hand grasped the back of his head, feeding as much of my plump tit into his mouth as would fit.

His engorged cock prodded insistently into my abdomen and my small hand could barely close around its girth. Slowly stroking his monster, I turned our entwined bodies to push him against the wall. The water streamed down my naked back and ass as I lightly kissed his lips a final time. Bending my legs, I sank in front of him. Pecking my way along his chest, down his stomach, past his waist, until I was on my knees, face-to-face with his black, wriggling leviathan.

Squinting through the steam and spray, gazing up at him from my knees, his eyes widened in hopeful expectation. Wrangling his powerful dick in my hand, I unhurriedly moved my mouth towards the head. Extending my tongue, I ran the tip lightly along the underside of his glans. Delicately lapping up a drop of precum, I paused again. His nostrils flared impatiently, as he extended a hand down toward my face.

Giggling playfully, I dodged his mitt, still gripping his erection in my hand. Caressing the meaty pipe more firmly, I ducked my head and traced my tongue along the underside of his sack. Opening wide, I took each of his swollen balls into my mouth in turn, eliciting a loud, guttural response from above as I pulled and sucked on each round, black egg. Releasing the teste from my mouth with a pop of my lips, I again looked up at Jack from my knees. My maw opened and I maintained eye-contact as I directed the head of his dick to my lips.

Above me, Jack froze, petrified, refusing to move as though trying not to spook a wild animal. The bulbous glans passed into my open mouth, my tongue dragged along the thick vein under his shaft. Holding Jack's gaze, I closed my lush, red lips around his broad, ebony pole. Closing my eyes in satisfaction, my head bobbed on his cock, one hand cupping his balls, the other stroking his dick, shadowing the path of my mouth. Settling into a pattern with my oral dives, I moaned contentedly around the thick rod, cheerfully nodding my mouth to please his cock.

My naked, wet breasts swayed as I put my torso and back into blowing Jack. Running my own free hand over my round tit, I pinched my nipple - the thrill rushing through my body as I serviced the big black cock in my mouth. I forced his huge dick into the back of my throat, gagging as I reached my tongue out to graze the soft skin of his sack.

Quickening my pace, my crimson lips stretched snugly around his girth, tightly hugging his dark shaft. His cock throbbed between my jaws, ripening in my mouth. Jack gasped and clutched at my pale shoulders, my mouth and throat constricting his cock and drawing out a muddled string of half-words that echoed in the shower stall and out into the room.

"Fuhhhhk! Guh! Yes, suck my dih-uhhhhhh!" Jack's syrupy ejaculate gushed into my mouth, arriving with energy and volume that overwhelmed me and sent me sputtering on my hands and knees on the shower floor. As much as I struggled to swallow, spunk dribbled out of my mouth amid my coughing. Meanwhile his cock continued spewing, shooting ropes of cum into the wet red hair on the side and top of my head. As I recovered and straightened up, his erect pipe waved at eye-level.

"You have some left for me, right?" I climbed up his body until I was standing. Kissing him on the mouth, pressing my wet, naked tits into his sculpted chest while his hands grabbed my fleshy ass. The pulsing pressure of his dick against my stomach assured me that we were far from finished.

Grabbing the elastic waist of my drenched thong, Jack tore it from my waist and threw it to the shower floor. He spun me around, his erection pushing between my legs while his hands roamed and caressed my chest. A finger was slipped into my gasping mouth, his other hand pried apart my thighs. His round, angry glans pushed between my labia, rubbing across, over, and finally into my ravenous, bald snatch.

My breath caught in my throat at the first penetration, and I grabbed frantically at the metal handle of the shower door for balance. Jack's large hands closed around my waist, pulling me back into him to meet each of his powerful thrusts. His thick pipe filled and stretched my soaked white pussy.

I squinted through the steam, across the bathroom and watched the girl in the mirror as she got the thorough fucking she had begged for the night before. Her pallid, blurred form ornamented by black tights, furiously pumped from behind by a featureless dark mass. Large, onyx hands eclipsed her pale, round breasts, and my nipples tingled as Jack gripped my tits for handles while increasing the ferocity of his attack. His hips pumped harder, his girth dove deeper into my slit, he panted with the effort of fucking my hungry pussy. Bent over in the hotel shower stall, my pussy filled with black cock, all I could manage was a nonstop monotone howl.

12