Lucky Cable Guy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, guys," I called, when no one noticed us. "Mind if we invite ourselves over for a bit?"

At the sound of the greeting, three sets of hands immediately sprang up to cover three sets of breasts.

"Hey, what the fuck, man?" The only man in the pool glared at me from where he sat between Amber (or was it Heather?) and one of the other girls.

"No it's okay," Amber said. She lowered her hands when she recognized me, showing off her exquisite breasts. "It's just Jason, he lives over there." She pointed to my house.

"So what the fuck is he doing here?"

"Sorry, man," I said, gesturing reassuringly. "We just heard you guys having a good time and figured it wouldn't hurt to see if there was room for two more."

"Hi, Jason," the girl whose name was either Amber or Heather said. "Who's your friend?"

"Oh," I said. "I'm sorry. This is Mindy."

"Hi, Mindy, I'm Amber."

Thank God, she spared me the embarrassment of having to ask her name.

Amber gestured toward the man, who was alternating between staring daggers at me and eye-humping Mindy. She did look pretty awesome in her underwear, even wrapped in a towel. "This is Stan, and Heather and Julie." Wouldn't it figure that one of them was named Heather?

"Hi guys," I waved. "So you don't mind if we hang out for a few?"

"Of course not," Amber said.

"But there is one rule," Julie said. She stood up and leaned on the edge of the pool, her breasts rested on her folded arms. "No clothes allowed in the pool."

"I can live with that," Mindy said. She dropped the towel and quickly unfastened her bra and dropped it and her panties on the grass. I saw Stan's eyes light up as he watched her climb the ladder and jump into the pool.

I dropped my own towel and hooked my thumbs under the band of my bathing suit.

"Hold on," Stan yelled. "I don't want to see this guy's dick!"

Amber frowned at him, but said nothing.

"Well, I do," Heather said.

"Me too," Mindy added with a wink for me.

I pulled down my shorts and my cock sprang out, almost at full size. I climbed the ladder and hopped into the cool water with a gasp before diving under the surface. When I came up, Stan was climbing out onto the deck and reaching for a towel.

"Fuck this," he said. "I don't need to look at this guy's fucking dick."

"Stan!" Amber called, but he was already walking back to the house. She climbed out and grabbed a towel of her own and followed him.

"Shit," I said. "Now I feel like an asshole."

"It's ok," Heather said. "Really, he was being a prick. He wants me and Julie to make out, but he can't handle accidentally looking at another guy's cock? Yours is really nice, by the way." She smiled and Mindy giggled.

"It is really nice," Mindy said. "Especially when..." she winked at me again.

"When what?" Julie said. "Don't be embarrassed, Jason, what's she talking about?"

Mindy smiled. "Jason," she said. "Sit up on the edge of the deck so everyone can see."

"See what?" I asked, feeling my cheeks burn red. It didn't make sense that I'd be embarrassed, but somehow I couldn't help blushing.

"Your cock, stupid," Mindy said. "Get up there."

I blushed harder but obeyed. I sat on the edge of the deck, with my feet in the water. I leaned back and let my cock stand out in the open air. The excitement of showing myself to these women caused my cock to grow to its full size, and it stood straight and tall.

Mindy swam over to me and wrapped her fingers around my throbbing shaft, stroking it lightly. "You guys should come feel how hard it is," she said, beckoning the other two over. Heather and Julie crowded in next to Mindy and they took turns stroking and squeezing my cock.

"Can I taste it?" Heather looked at Mindy. She wasn't asking me. Not that I minded. The thought of Heather sucking my cock was pleasure on its own.

"Of course you can, sweetie," Mindy said. If they had asked, I would have agreed.

Heather gripped the base of my cock and stroked upward, pushing blood into the swollen head and making it somehow expand harder and hotter. She leaned over and licked the little opening in the tip before twirling her tongue around the swollen purple head of my cock. She sucked it into her mouth and I gasped at the hot wetness of her tongue and lips on the sensitive flesh. After a few never-ending seconds, she released my cock and pulled Julie in to take her place.

Julie did as she had watched her friend. First the stroked my cock at its base, before teasing the tip with her tongue and sucking gently.

Amber saw us this way when she returned from the house. Me on the deck, with the tip of my swollen cock in her friend's mouth.

"I see you guys are having plenty of fun without me," she said. She crossed her arms over her breasts, which were concealed beneath her towel. I was glad to see that she hadn't put any clothes on.

Julie pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked up at Amber.

"Stan left," Amber said. "He was belligerent. I can't believe he got so upset about having one more naked dude in a pool full of naked women."

"I'm sorry," I said. "Do you want us to go?"

Amber smiled. "No way, Jason. You've got the only cock in the pool, now."

"Do you want to try some?" Julie waved my cock around.

"Not right now," Amber said, dropping her towel on the deck. She sat next to me and leaned back on her hands, legs spread. I looked down to see her shaved pussy, glistening in the fading daylight. "I was actually hoping to get my pussy eaten, but since my homophobic boyfriend is gone..."

Mindy moved over to place herself between Amber's legs. "Do you mind if I do it?" she looked up at Amber.

Amber trembled and looked at her friends. "I guess so," she said. "But I was thinking Jason could do it."

"I know, sweetie," Mindy said. "But I don't want to take that cock away from Heather and Julie. They're having so much fun with it." She lowered her head and slowly drew the tip of her tongue up along Amber's pussy lips. "Just tell me if you want me to stop," Mindy said.

Amber didn't tell Mindy to stop. I watched Mindy suck her pussy while Heather and Julie took turns sucking my cock. Every time they switched, they sucked me harder and deeper and pleasure rolled over me in blinding waves. I watched Amber thrash and moan as Mindy worked her tongue in the younger woman's pussy. I reached over and cupped Amber's breast, pinching and pulling her hard nipple. She quivered in her pleasure and I echoed with a moan of my own as Heather sucked my cock while Julie pumped at the base.

"Oh God," Amber hissed. "Oh Jesus, yeah."

I could feel myself approaching orgasm alongside Amber. "Mmm, yeah," I gasped. "Suck my cock."

Mindy sucked Amber's pussy hungrily and Heather and Julie switched one more time.

"I'm going to cum," I breathed.

"Oh fuck! Me too!" Amber wailed.

One last pump of Heather's hand on my spit-wet shaft sent me over the edge and time stopped. I spasmed, throwing my head back, eyes closed as I came, shooting gobs of cum into Julie's mouth. Heather took her place, sucking down the spurts that Julie hadn't already swallowed. I lay back, breathless and listened to Amber moan and gasp as she came, grinding her pussy against Mindy's face.

"Oh my god," Amber moaned when she could speak again. "Oh my god, that was incredible."

"Yeah," I echoed her sentiments. My cock lay limp and wet against my stomach as I lay back on the deck, still panting. "So do you guys want to come to my party?"

Heather giggled.

"When is it?" Julie asked.

"Right now," I said. "Over at the house."

"I don't hear any music," Heather said.

"Everyone's probably too busy fucking to care much about the music," Mindy said.

"Are you having an orgy?" Amber asked, still panting.

"Sort of, I guess," I said. "It's ok if you don't want to come over, but I had an awesome time here and I think you three should come by."

"How many people?" Julie asked.

"A bunch," I said. "Counting me, there are six men, and counting you guys will make eleven women."

"Well I'm in," Heather said. "I've been horny as fuck since we got out of our bathing suits."

"Me too," Amber said, sitting up now.

"Ok," Julie said. "But can I just watch for a while?"

"Of course," Mindy soothed. 'Why don't you three put your suits back on for now, until you feel comfortable?"

I wrapped in my towel for the walk back while the girls slipped back into their bikinis. Mindy wrapped her towel around her waste, not seeming to care about leaving her breasts bare to the world. I led our little group back into my yard and up the stairs to the kitchen door. Through the glass in the door, I could see Heidi leaning on the counter while Paul rammed his big cock in and out of her pussy. Mindy saw her husband fucking the young woman and smiled.

"Are you guys sure you want to come in?" I asked again. "My house is filled with naked people fucking each other's brains out."

The three newcomers looked at each other for support and then they all nodded and I opened the door.

Paul and Heidi looked over as we came in. Paul stopped with his cock buried in Heidi's pussy. "Hi, Babe," he said. "Who're your friends?"

Mindy motioned to the newcomers and introduced them one at a time. All three of them were staring at Paul's cock, and where they could see Heidi's pussy lips wrapped around it.

"This is my husband, Paul," Mindy said. "And this is Heidi, one of our new friends."

"Hi guys," Heidi gasped as Paul drove his cock deep into her pussy, resuming their fucking.

Matt strolled into the kitchen, his massive cock standing hard in front of him, followed by Sara and Tina.

Everyone was introduced again.

"They're just going to watch for a while until they feel comfortable," I said.

"Oh, cool," Matt said, pulling one of the chairs from the kitchen table. He sat in it, facing us, and held his cock straight up. Sara lowered herself to him and slowly nudged and pushed to try to get his huge cock into her ass. When she had finally taken him in a third of his length, Tina knelt between their legs and started licking and sucking Sara's pussy.

"Oh, God, fuck!" Sara screamed as Matt eased more of his cock into her ass. "You guys should check out the game in the living room," she gasped.

Mindy and I led Amber, Julie and Heather past the fucking in the kitchen to and extravagant scene in the living room. Someone had pulled out Twister, and nearly everyone was entangled on the mat, their naked bodies gleamed with sweat from their efforts. Frank and Melanie sat apart, with the spinner. They seemed to be losing interest in the game, however, as Frank's cock was buried in Melanie's pussy.

I saw Jenny somewhere in the middle of the pile. Her face was buried in Stacy's pussy, and I'm not sure if she had noticed our new guests. Stacy, in turn, had Jack's cock in her mouth. Ryan had also given up on the game; he lay on the mat while Mary rode his cock, tits heaving with every stroke.

With the sunset, came a renewed vigor, and I was pleased to see everyone still enjoying themselves. I pulled off my towel and watched my cock get impossibly hard again. I reached to Amber and untied the back of her top. She turned to give me better access and I pulled her against me, turned away, pressing my cock between her buttocks while I caressed her tits. She moaned and pushed her ass against my cock, rubbing it up and down between her buns, against the fabric of her bathing suit bottoms. I reached down and pressed my fingers against her pussy, feeling the wet warmth slowly seeping through the fabric.

"Yeah, fuck me," she moaned. "I want your cock in me. Fuck me hard."

"Suck my cock first," I said, turning her around. I kissed her mouth, and our tongues danced over and under each other, while her hands went to my cock. She broke our kiss and knelt down. Grasping my cock in one hand, she guided me into her mouth, sucking and pumping spikes of pleasure up my spine. I watched her suck my cock and realized I wanted to taste her too. I gently pulled her to her feet and led her to the empty sofa where she sat down and I knelt between her legs. Her pussy was wet before my tongue even started working up between the soft, pink folds of her pussy lips. I sucked in her taste and smell, driving my tongue inside her, licking her soaking wet hole and sucking on her little nub of a clit.

"Fuck me now," she said, pulling my face away from her pussy.

I sat beside her on the sofa and she climbed on top of me. Lowering herself slowly, she gently eased my pulsing cock into her soaking wet pussy. Inch after inch we gasped and moaned until my entire cock was buried in her pussy.

From the kitchen I heard Sara screaming that she was cumming and imagined Matt pumping his hot cum up her ass while Tina frantically sucked her pussy. I looked over to see that Mindy had taken her daughter's place on Frank's cock. She humped and grinded on him, her tits bouncing as they fucked. Frank's face was buried in Melanie's pussy.

I grabbed hold of Amber's hips and helped her hump up and down on my cock. She reached down and rubbed herself in rhythm and I pulled her close to get her perfect breasts close to my mouth. I felt her soaking wet pussy squeeze around my cock as I took one, then the other nipple between my lips. Pleasure swept over me and time seemed to stretch out, every stroke of my cock into Amber's pussy seeming to take long, heart-pounding minutes.

I didn't even notice that Jenny had joined us on the sofa until she straddled my face, presenting her freshly fucked pussy. Nor did I know whose cum I licked out from her dripping hole, but I licked her fiercely while Amber fucked my cock with increasing abandon.

Without any warning, I felt my balls pulse as they pumped my cum into Amber's pussy. I gasped and moaned into Jenny's pussy and Amber bucked and quaked and moaned as she reached her second orgasm of the night.

After I was able to focus my eyes again, I saw that Heather had managed to shuck her bathing suit and she was taking Jack's cock into her pussy from behind. She moaned and bucked against him, forcing his cock into her pussy as deep as it would go.

Amber climbed off my shrinking cock and sat beside me. I put my arms around her on one side and Jenny on the other and we all relaxed and watched Heather and Jack fuck. Julie was leaning with her back against the opposite wall. She had her hand stuffed down the front of her bikini bottom, and she was rubbing herself with fervor. Tina had returned from the kitchen with Sara, who still had Matt's cum dripping down her legs. I couldn't imagine how she could even be walking after taking his cock up her ass, but here she was.

Tina and Sara took places on either side of Julie and helped her out of her top. Sara took one of Julie's big dark nipples into her mouth and sucked and nibbled while Julie continued to rub herself. Julie allowed Sara and Tina to help her down to the floor, where she lay on her back. Sara pulled off her bikini bottom and fell to sucking her pussy. Tina squatted above Julie's face, and Julie tentatively flicked her tongue out over Tina's pussy lips.

Jack continued to ram his cock in and out of Heather's pussy until finally his body stiffened and he jerked as he came inside her. Paul and Heidi returned from the kitchen and Paul hung his cock in front of Tina's face, dripping with Heidi's juices and his own cum. When Tina had sucked his cock back to a full erection, she asked Julie if she wanted some cock in her pussy.

Julie nodded and tried to say something into Tina's pussy and Sara moved away so Paul could take her place. Paul grasped his cock at the base and eased it into Julie's tight, dripping pussy. The three of them remained so until they were all hollering and bucking and cumming. Paul pulled his cock out when he came, and Heather was there to greedily suck down his cum.

The night continued at a languid pace. It was nearly two hours before my cock even thought about stirring again, but I was content. This had been the craziest vacation I would likely ever have.

12