Lucky Camper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack pulled his hand from Kelly's ass and pulled Fawn a few inches up the bed. Kelly murmured unhappily and rolled over to the far edge. His lips found Fawn's with a hunger that surprised him. She ground her soft lips against his, biting his lower lip. He thrust his tongue into her mouth reveling in her cool taste. Her legs spread open straddling his hips, her right hand never leaving his cock, slowly massaging and stroking it.

His perfect little ass fit in one hand and he squeezed it enjoying how trim and fit she was. They continued to make out for a few minutes, biting and tongues battling for control. He grabbed her wrist in one strong hand and pulled her hand away from his dick.

"You liked how I took control?" he growled. Bringing her two wrists together he pinned them behind her back with one hand. The other hand reached down, dipping below her ass and lightly touched her pussy. I think someone else is happy to be her also. He brought one dripping finger to his mouth and sucked it. She was delicious, light and slightly musty her pussy was one of the best he had ever tasted. Pulling his finger from his mouth he ran it across her lips and was pleasantly surprised when she sucked it into her own mouth.

"I taste good, don't I?"

"Like fucking paradise."

He reached back down and opened up her cunt, slowly teasing her increasingly wet pussy with his talented fingers. She squirmed and shifted, kissing him and softly moaning, trying to free her hands, but she had little chance of breaking his grip.

"Don't tease me Jack. Either fuck me with your fingers or your cock. I need something inside me."

"Patience. I'm making sure you're recovering from your hypothermia."

"Bullshit, you're just driving me wild."

"Maybe, that too." Jack rubbed her pussy, around her outer lips, dipping his fingers into her wet tunnel and then back out, teasing her clit. Every time he pulled his fingers out of her she groaned and ground her clit down on his hip.

"Fucking hell Jack, stop teasing me."

"All in good time."

He plunged his middle finger all the way into her dripping pussy and she shuddered in delight. He quickly frigged her, in and out, before slipping a second finger in. She was unbelievably tight, but also seemed to have no problem taking his two large articulate fingers deep in her little cunny. He curled his thumb toward her sopping hole and then rubbed the moisture around her little anal starfish. Fawn gasped but didn't pull away or tell him to stop so he continued to massage her anal ring while furiously finger fucking her.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming." Fawn groaned obviously trying to stay quiet so as to not wake Kelly still dosing just feet away. Her little body shuddered on his fingers, a gush of extra moisture drenching his hand. He was shocked that she came that fast. He had barely started and she was already firing on all cylinders. He continued to stroke away as she groaned and shuddered. Taking some of the extra moisture he pushed his thumb against her sphincter. Her ass allowed his thumb to slide in to the first knuckle before gripping him like a vise and she shuddered again.

"Bastard." She gasped and lightly moaned. "I love assplay, but I need your cock in me."

Letting go of her wrists, Jack allowed her to slide down his hip and guided his cock to the entrance of her cunt. Using one hand, he caught her by the waist and kept her from plunging down his swollen shaft. He rubbed his cockhead against her lips teasing her until she hissed at him to let her sink down.

She slowly sank down his dick it felt like he was being squeezed by a velvet glove. She inched her way down his cock gasping with pleasure as he penetrated her further. He knew he was maybe a little over average in size, but she was so tight it made him feel like a porn star. She slowly slid herself back up only to plunge down harder than before. Again and again she pushed herself up and down his cock until he was completely impaled. He sat up in the bed, leaning against the rear window of the motor home to give himself leverage and started to meet each downward push of her hips with his own upward thrust. He also reached out and grabbed her perfect perky tits, fondling them and pinching the nipples.

Fawn was panting her desire and Jack was sweating. He didn't really care if Kelly woke up he just needed to fuck the little hellion that was riding his cock. In one swift move he picked her up off the bed, spun her around so that her back was flat on the mattress and drove his cock deep into her perfect little snatch. Fawn wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him to her.

"Fuck me harder dammit." She was louder now, obviously she didn't care about waking Kelly either.

"Like this?" He slid his cock out of her dripping cunt, until just the tip remained lodged between her lips and then dropped his hips down slamming as deep as he'd been. Again and again he powered away at the delicious co-ed lying under him. She met each thrust with increasing need.

"You started without me."

Jack turned to look at Kelly but not slowing his hip thrusts at all. "Your friend here can be very insistent."

"Oh, I know." Kelly leaned even closer watching as Jack fucked her friend. "I don't blame her. It looks like my turn will be lots of fun.

The blonde girl leaned over and gave her friend a tender kiss. Jack slowed his cock so he could watch them make out, until Fawn pulled her mouth away and growled at him to fuck her faster. After that he concentrated on the in and out of his dick and the ever present delicious feeling of her pussy. Kelly didn't stop playing with Fawn, sliding down to suck on her nipples. When she bit one, Fawn shuddered and began to cum again.

Jack's dick was squeezed so hard he couldn't continue to pump and he paused to watch Fawn's mouth curl into an o as she gasped and shook from the massive orgasm ripping through her. He was so turned on by the sight he felt his own impending eruption announce itself.

"I'm close." He made to pull out, he had no urge to be a father again, but Fawn quickly grabbed his hips and yanked him tight.

"In me. In me. I'm on the pill."

Knowing it was stupid, but she just felt too damn good, Jack continued to pump away. Within a few strokes he erupted inside her. His dick surged six or seven times. He knew that he had left her with a large load, he hadn't had sex in weeks and hadn't masturbated the entire time his kids were around. Jack held Fawn in his arms and kissed her.

"That was incredible." He slowly pulled out of her as trickle of cum followed his spent cock.

"I hope you're not done for today." Kelly crawled across the bed toward him, devilish grin in place. "I haven't had my turn."

"Shit, I'm not sure-" Jack clamped his mouth shut as Kelly slurped his spent cock into her mouth, despite being covered in his cum and Fawn's juices.

"Delicious." Kelly turned over her shoulder and looked back at Fawn who was up on one arm watching her friend. "I always like the way you taste." Then she returned her attention to Jack's wilted tool.

"Do you guys do this often?" Jack asked, immediately regretting the juvenile question.

"We play with each other a lot," Fawn said, sliding over so her face was near Kelly's ass. "We've never found a guy we wanted to share before."

Jack leaned back on his elbows enjoying the cock-sucking talents of Kelly. Her tongue wrapped around his cock slowly bringing it back to life. Fawn didn't seem to care that there was a slow trail of cum seeping out of her. Instead she slid under Kelly's raised hips and with a last wink at Jack turned her own tongue to her friend's cunt.

Kelly moaned around Jack's cock, which was quickly growing watching the tiny brunette lapping at her friend's cunt. This was better than any porno or Penthouse letter. This was real, happening to him, right there.

"There is life in you yet." Kelly pulled her mouth away from his swollen red dick, a long trail of spit connecting her lower lip to his cock. "Fawn, get me ready for this beast."

Jack liked the compliment even though he knew he wasn't all that. Of course he didn't think he had ever been this hard in all his life. Not even his first time with Kimbra DeSantos in the tenth grade when he had blown his nut in less than three minutes.

Fawn didn't say anything, just grabbed Kelly's hips and ground her face deeper between her legs. From Fawn's slurping and the little groans escaping Kelly's vacuum sealed lips he knew Kelly was enjoying whatever was going on back there. Kelly was great at sucking cock. She had a crazy habit of sucking half to three quarters of his cock into her mouth and then massaging it with her tongue. He'd never felt anything like it and was surprised when he started to feel the first flutters of a second eruption.

Pulling Kelly away from his cock by her chin, he said, "That's enough. If you want me inside you better turn around now."

Kelly spun so fast that Fawn didn't even realize she was moving. After kissing each other for a minute Fawn turned herself and slid down under the kneeling Kelly to watch as Jack entered her from behind.

"Oh Kelly, he looks so beautiful slipping inside you. The way your lips stretch around him is incredible."

Jack agreed. Kelly felt amazing. Not quite as tight as Fawn she was definitely wetter, her juices were running down his slowly entering cock and down the inside of her thighs. Jack grabbed her by the hips and slid slowly but forcefully inside. About half of his seven inches were inside when Fawn grabbed him by the ass and slammed him forward.

"Fuck the little slut. She loves to be fucked hard and fast."

Kelly shuddered as Jack's hips pounded into her ass and moaned as Fawn's tongue joined the party alternating from Kelly's clit to Jack's balls. Jack didn't need to be invited twice, crossing his corded arms so that his hands grabbed Kelly's opposite hip he began to fuck her in earnest. Kelly buried her head in the tangled bedspread, fingers clutching the sheets as he fucked her. Jack's balls were slapping against Fawn's forehead as she attacked Kelly's clit, occasionally liking his cock as it slid into her friend.

Pausing for a second, Fawn whispered sotto voce, "She likes to be spanked. Hard."

Jack didn't hesitate. First one hand and then the other raised up only to smack Kelly's perfect ass, one side after the other. Kelly's ass was glowing red, but Jack's dick was swimming in the juices pouring from her and she only raised her head to grunt for Jack to fuck her harder.

His hands sore from spanking the girl, he reached up and grabbed her by the shoulders to get better leverage. He lifted one leg onto the edge of the bed, right by Fawn's face and began sawing in and out of Kelly like a man possessed.

Fawn devoted her entire attention to Kelly's clit and quickly it paid off.

Kelly screamed into the bedcover, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Don't ever stop fucking my fucking cunt. Holy shit, I'm cumming."

Her knees dropped forward and Jack went with her continuing to plunge his cock in and out of her pussy. He didn't think that they might be squishing Fawn and had almost forgot about her when he felt a finger first tease his asshole and then push its way in. Jack hadn't had his ass played with very much but the intimate touch lit a torch inside him and before he knew it he was exploding inside Kelly.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Kelly, hopefully you're protected." Jack didn't stop pumping shocked that his dick was still spurting seed.

"S'alright." Kelly's mumbled response was barely audible.

A hand smacked into his ass cheek even as the finger from the other hand pulled free.

"Get off, you big lug." Fawn gasped.

Jack rolled over onto his back looking at the amazing sight of the spent blonde sprawled across her beautiful brunette friend. All three of them were covered in sweat, pussy juice and cum and it was the most awesome thing he had ever seen.

They lay quietly for a few minutes and then Jack offered the motor home shower if they wanted to clean up. It was way too small for anyone to share, well the girls would have fit but they would have been hard pressed to move, so they each took a quick shower and dried off. The girls made no effort to get dressed, their own clothes were still soaking wet and they declined his offer of some of his things. He felt twinges in his cock despite the massive effort it had already put out that night every time he looked at either of the delicious nymphs sitting at his table. He couldn't believe it was only seven in the morning.

"So what's your plan for today?" Jack asked.

"We were going to hit the beach for a bit and then pack up and go home. We only brought enough clothes for an overnighter." Kelly looked at Fawn, who nodded reluctantly.

"Plus our tent is blown to hell and back." Fawn added.

"Well, you two are welcome to share the motor home with me. There are plenty of beds if last night was a onetime thing. We could take the boat out and enjoy the lake."

"You have a boat too? Could you be more perfect?" Kelly's devilish grin was back.

"I could always call Melanie. She'd bring us more stuff and be glad to hang out with us."

"Melanie? Is she as much fun as you two?"

Fawn laughed. "She's my kid sister and wilder than both of us combined. Eighteen and crazy on it."

Kelly chimed in, "Fuck, let's do it. We can stay a few days."

Jack just leaned back into the booth feasting on the naked girls giggling as they made plans and started making phone calls.

How can it get better than this?

12