Lucky Charms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to pull back but she pulled me closer stuffing me deeper down her throat, almost making it to my pub’s. I sank down on the toilet my hand accidentally jiggling the handle and made it flush.

Carla had never been this ardent. She pulled deeper and I slipped down her throat. Her head bobbed up and down as she took more of me in with each stride. Her hand pushed her hair out of the way and the other jerked me off. I grew harder. She took her mouth off the tip and found my sack. It was already heavy. Carla at best was not a good dick sucker but at the sight of my dick she had become a natural. She moved the pole and took my nuts into her mouth and she tongue and licked them until they where as wet as she surely was.

“Ahh, baby,” She said as she pulled away but still hypnotized by the sure size of ten inches. “Fuck me. No,” She said as she saw me reach for the condoms in the medicine cabinet. “No, I’m on the pill.” That was something that she didn’t bother to mention before. “I want to feel that big motherfucker in me bare. That’s the only way it was meant to be taken.”

She never let me fuck her without a condom. I told her to turn over. I was going to take her from the back. I never wanted to hit it from the back even though with the former size of my dick that would be ideal. It felt natural to do it now. I looked in the Medicine cabinet. KY jelly. Funny, I didn’t pack that. It just seemed to be there because I needed it. I pulled out the tube and took out a huge glob and rubbed it around her ass hole. I took a bigger glob and placed it in my hands. I made a fist around my dick and pumped it. I placed the head at the entrance of her ass.

I expected for her to deny me this but she didn’t. I pushed and entered her. I found that I liked this. I found that entering her tight ass made me feel all the better. I forced my cock in deeper and dared her to say that it was to rough. She whimpered and told me to fuck her harder.

I couldn’t believe my luck. I sank back in and pulled back out. I almost turned her ass hole out I was pumping so fast and hard. “Say my name bitch.” I groaned. I was never violent in bed yet it felt almost right to call her what ever I wanted. I slapped her ass and watched her toss her head back. “Jay, God baby, it’s Jay!” She shouted as I pummeled her harder. “That’s right, remember that baby. Tell me why you let me fuck you in the ass.” I shouted as I thrust harder.

“Uh, Ahh!” she gritted out as my dick shoved his way through her small intestine. “Because you are the best baby!” She screamed as I reamed her after each word.

“Yes you fucking whore, remember that when I come inside yes. “

“Please baby, please I want to feel it in me. I know it’s going to be hot and sticky. Yes baby please come in me.”

Man, it was like a porn dream come true. I thrust into her and it was like my whole body exploded into hers. She was bent over holding on the bath tub sweaty and red. Her black night gown high over her firm pink ass. I took my last look. I calmed down and allowed my breathing to return.

“Remember that when I dump your ass. I know you’ve been cheating on me for quite sometime. I just didn’t know the best way to do it. Pack up, you go home tomorrow.” I said. I was cruel and heartless. I’m generally considered a nice guy. I wondered what other affects my new dick had on me. It concerned me. . .

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cub and Cougar Meet on a Bus Bus journey that ended in a mature woman's bed.in Mature
Rochelle and Me Ch. 01 Mother-in-law and I try to make a baby.in Mature
The Seductive Slime A slime girl takes Frederick into her home.in NonHuman
Sexy Sadie In lockdown with the hottest mother-in-law ever!in Mature
My Curvy, Sexy, Mature Neighbour Young stud lives out long standing fantasy with neighbour.in Mature
More Stories