Lucky Christmas Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night Mariah and I were lying in bed snuggling and talking, smooching and giggling. We felt closer than ever before. Something huge had been revealed. She admitted that she was indeed very turned on watching me lick her lover's dick.

"You can only suck a cock that has been inside of me," she decided. "That is a command, I'm afraid."

She smiled slyly at me.

"And if I am right, its a rule you've already made for yourself. Admit it, Darling, that's what you like: to lick the cum off my pussy fresh from my lover's hard prick ...my swollen lips all covered in our sex juice."

We laughed and squeezed each other. This was liberating and fun. I was the one getting the biggest gift for the Season. My stocking was stuffed. I was ready to fly. If it were possible, my wife loved me more than ever and I her. And I guess that Jerome was just one lucky son of a Christmas Bitch, himself.

12