Lucky Duck Au Deux

Story Info
She's attacked by werewolves and saved by her best friend.
1.8k words
4.16
23.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms.read
ms.read
16 Followers

Just then the phone rings. I pick up. It's my best friend Jessica...She sounds hurt, and very afraid... I can't understand what she saying...

"Sarah! Help me! I'm over at the....park on ... 27Th Street." She screams into the phone before it goes dead. I swore I could hear her crash to the ground.

******

When I woke up, my best friend giving me a worried look. But... that's not the first thing I noticed. When my lids fluttered open, the first thing in my vision was her - leaning over me, her large naked breasts dangling just inches from my mouth. Desire flooded through my veins fast and furiously. It was hard to stifle the reactions of my body to the vision my eyes had procured before me.

"Jess! What happened?" Sarah asked in her usual gentle manner

I leaned forward, resting on my elbows. I wracked my brain to try and figure out why Sarah and I were both stark naked, lying on a bed fitted with plush silk sheets. Neither of us had jobs that afforded us this kind of luxury. Unless Sarah was hiding something from me. My memory had blocked out the last...

"What day is it today?" my nose and forehead wrinkled in perplexity.

A deeper voice answered, "Friday, July 11."

I turned to look. Intense ice-blue eyes stare back at me, inciting the memories of my own fiery hell. I screamed and tackled Sarah, making us both tumble onto the floor. I was hoping the edge of the bed would make a momentary shield while I scanned the room for a weapon. We were a tangle of limbs as both of us fought for control. Then it hit me. He wasn't scrambling after us. I stopped fighting with Sarah and let her pin me to the thick carpet. Momentary pleasure was destroyed by the suspicion that held me. Sarah must be in cahoots with... him. They set me up!

"How could you?" I accused her.

"How could I what? Why are you so afraid of James?" Sarah whispered, nodding to the man lying casually naked on the bed fiddling with his nails, pretending to be anything but dangerous.

"You! Cavorting with the evil spawn of the devil! Don't you see these marks all over my body?" I said pointing to the myriad cuts and bruises marking almost every inch of my skin, including my private parts. "Who do you think gave them to me?"

"You think James did that to you?" Sarah kept her voice down. I saw the familiar twitch of her lip when she was trying to suppress a grin. I crossed my arms over my breasts so she wouldn't see my nipples hardening at the sight of her. Though my eyes lingered on the twin bite marks on her own nips.

"Look what he did to you, too." I said gesturing. Sarah looked down at herself and blushed.

"It's not what you think. I got a call two days ago from you saying that you needed help. We found you in a park, unconscious. James and I brought you to his hotel room since it was closer. This is the first time you woke up." Sarah explained.

"If I may, I would like to suggest that I order room service. You must be famished." James said slipping off the bed. He went into the bathroom with the cordless phone in his hand. He closed the door firmly behind him. I visibly calmed when he left the room.

"Jess, what happened to you?" Sarah asked once again, reaching out to touch my face. I grabbed the edge the sheet and pulled it off the bed. I covered both of us to give me at least some semblance of modesty. I didn't want her to see me like this.

****************

I was taking a leisurely walk in the park when I saw a black dog sidle up to me. If I moved a little faster, so did the dog. If I moved a little slower, so did the dog. But this wasn't just any dog. It was a wolf. What was a lone wolf doing in a public park in the middle of a small city? I didn't have time to find out.

Just then, a few more wolves moved into the vicinity of my vision. It was getting dark out by this time. The park bench was nearby so I sat down. There was a streetlight overhead. I thought I would get a better look at the wolves. I think this is what they wanted, too, because they herded around me until I was sitting down.

Clearly the black one was the leader. He gave out a bark and the others scattered into the darkness once again. I could hear them all nearby, growling, keening, whining, and barking. The black one sniffed my hand and licked it. Then he barked again, this time at the moon. He rose up on his back legs. I thought to myself, this can't be happening. But happen it did.

I closed my eyes until I heard an unfamiliar voice call out to me. "Come here, my comely bitch. Mate with me!" It was a command. I opened my eyes to see not a wolf, but a man. He was handsome enough, but unfortunately, did not raise an ounce of lust in my veins.

"No, thank you." I said to him. I stood up to walk away. He grabbed me by the arm forcefully. "Let me go, please." I posed it not as a question. My hand slipped into a pocket where I carried some mace. He took a step forward menacingly, but I was there first. I sprayed him full on in the eyes. He dropped my arms and I turned to run. The others were waiting in the dark. they caught up to me quickly enough, having four legs instead of two.

I had no chance. I called you. I was attacked from the back. My last conscious feeling was of many hands tearing at my clothes to get at what was underneath. I passed out after that.

************

"... then I woke up here with you two, naked as the day we were born. The... beast that wanted to mate with me? He looked very similar to the man you call James. He has the same ice-blue eyes." I said finishing up my story.

James came out of the bathroom. At least he had the decency to cover up his manhood. He wore silk navy blue boxers.

"Why are we naked?" I asked

"You started shivering really bad and you were cold to the touch. Sarah and I got skin to skin with you to...warm you up." James said, decidedly staring at Sarah and not me. I looked over at Sarah.

"Is this true?"

"Yeah...Well...ummm... actually, no. It's an interesting story, really." Sarah said blushing not looking at me.

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"You were naked because we didn't find any of your clothes when we found in the park. What we did find were what we think was the last shreds of clothing torn apart all around you." James said, sitting on the side of the bed.

I stood up and wrapped the sheet around me, leaving Sarah bare.

"Sarah and I were having sex on the couch when you woke up."

My jaw dropped. My skin flushed with the dusky tint of desire at the thought of Sarah naked, willing, and aroused in my presence. I imagined the two of them together...

Sarah pushed me out of my reverie. The sheet dropped when I grasped her around the waist. I had no time to be embarrassed. I pulled her atop me as we fell onto the bed. We landed in a heap. I kissed her first. When I stopped, Sarah looked at me in wonder. Her eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"I thought I lost you." Sarah whispered. She wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my shoulder. So familiar, but so new. I let my fingers roam over her back, her shoulders, her sides. I had seen her nude before, but I was never allowed to touch. She's straight and loves penis. I'm gay. I could feel her slick skin against mine. I would remember these moments forever, etched into the very marrow of my bones.

Sarah looked up from the bed. Her face changed from innocent to devilish in seconds. James must have mouthed his approval. Part of me didn't want to know. Sarah looked down at me. At once she scooted down so that her mouth was directly over my pussy. I didn't hear the door open and close.

"What are you doing?" I asked, scared and excited all at once.

"I've always wanted to do something like this." Sarah said, her voice full of excitement. "Do you mind?"

"N-no" I stammered, looking down her. Her brown hair trailed along my inner thighs. Unthinkingly, they spread a little wider. I could feel her breath along my innermost moist places. I must be dreaming. Then I thought for a second. Just as Sarah is about to go down on me I put my hand on her shoulder.

"What about James?" I asked.

"He left to go get the room service."

I turned my head at an odd angle to see that, indeed, he had left the hotel room. Next thing I knew she had her tongue deep inside my pussy and I gasped with pleasure. I let go of all my reservations. Both of us wanted this. I grabbed her by the head and made lick all of me. She moaned with pleasure.

Sarah was a virgin when it came to mutual lady loving, but she was a fast learner. Within minutes she had me coming like lightening in a thunderstorm.

James came back bearing gifts. Another orgasm was building as he came around the side of the bed and pulled Sarah's hips up a bit. He pulled off his shorts showing his large member. He stroked it a bit letting his juices flow. I felt rather than saw him enter my best friend, now lover. Sarah screamed into my pussy and both she and I came simultaneously. I pushed her mouth away, enjoying the feelings flowing languorously. James now had the freedom to fuck her harder, and he did. Sarah was grunting and moaning in a very unladylike way but it made me want her all the more. James gave out a deep growl and shoved his manhood deep into her. At this point, he must have climaxed.

"Well! Just when I leave the room, Look what I come back to find!" James said pulling out of Sarah.

"She needed it. And I always wanted to know what she knows. Who better to learn from than her?" Sarah remarked.

"Now, about that black wolf you mentioned earlier,Can you describe him? I have a hunch..." James said looking at me.

To be continued...

ms.read
ms.read
16 Followers