Lucky for Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep!" she said, still nursing her wine with her arms crossed over her chest.

The movie started with a pretty, buxom student who needed to pay her overdue rent. She asks her landlord if she can make up the money she owed with sex and the guy jumps at the chance. However, a few minutes into the act, she starts regretting her offer. His cock is huge and she's gagging to get it down her throat. The nasty landlord calls her all kinds of names as he grunts and moans, completely using her up by fucking her in every hole. Despite the ordeal, the student is revealed as a whore. She can't help herself and starts cumming before begging for, and getting, a loud and sticky facial at the end.

Veronica just sat there transfixed, staring at the screen. She was blushing red hot, but she was also shifting around and fidgeting more than ever.

"Do guys really like to do all that stuff? I just thought it was a lot simpler than all of that. Do you really think she enjoyed that?"

"She seemed to," I said. As an afterthought I added, "I think Steve would enjoy it". Then I said "I know I did."

Veronica glanced my way for the first time since the movie began and saw my obvious erection tenting out the front of my track pants. The mention of Steve brought the sniffling cry out again. Damn -- what an IDIOT! But she didn't get up and go like I thought she might. Instead, she just blurted out more of her fears and insecurities.

"But how can I compete with that?" she said, motioning toward the screen where a stunning looking caramel-coloured vixen in a jet black teddy was reclining on a sofa, legs spread wide and softly moaning as two surfie-type guys softy dipped their lubed fingers in and out of her trimmed bush and pink puckered arsehole.

I glanced up at the screen and the erection sprang back harder than ever. This was it.

"You are every bit as gorgeous and as hot as that girl... you're body is even better," I said. The hot wench on the screen was now softly sucking two tanned erections. Veronica blushed, but the wine had sapped her shyness and was making her act all cheeky.

"That's stupid -- you've never even seen my body."

"Well the idea of you at that sex club is enough to make me want to pull down my pants and start jacking off right now," I blurted out, my heart beating hard in my chest.

The moment dragged on, but she made eye contact. "Prove it!" she said.

It was time to up the stakes. "OK, I will. But remember, you asked for it".

Veronica didn't answer, but just watched the screen as the scene moved on to a guy getting jacked off by this yummy mummy type, 40-year-old woman. The woman looked down the barrel of the camera and pumped warm cum into her open mouth, swished it around and swallowed the lot.

I stood up and slowly released the drawstring of my pants and pulled out my throbbing cock. Veronica sat staring at the screen. She was bright red in her face, but she could help noticing my seven-and-a-half inch throbbing penis. She slowly turned to look at it -- probably the first erection she'd ever seen in her life. She then shot her eyes straight up to meet my stare. I looked straight into her eyes as I began pulling and rubbing my shaft, which was not more than two feet from her face.

About five seconds later she sort of whispered to me. "That is soooo hot."

"Haven't you seen Steve masturbate?" I whispered, all the while getting more sweaty.

"No, never." She said, then bit her lower lip. She was staring intently at the veins on my shaft that were throbbing due to my deliberate clamping at the base of my shaft. Some 10 seconds later she shifted just a little closer and asked, "Does that feel good?"

A deep grunt was all I could manage. I was getting close, but a plan started to form in my mind.

"I suspect that under all those layers of clothes, you have the hottest body ever," I said, now softly stroking my meat in a rhythmic beat. Veronica shook her head but didn't take her eyes off my bobbing member. "I'll prove it - if you take off your clothes I won't be able to stop myself and I will just shoot come everywhere, just at the site of your hot body."

Veronica leaned back on the chair and slipped off her skirt and stockings, then unbuttoned her jacket and blouse. All three garments were placed in a pile on the floor in front of her, and there she was in a matching pale green bra and panty set. She released her hair from the ponytail and it cascaded down over her shoulders. She had come this far but was hesitating. She glanced up so I nodded some encouragement. That sent her hands fumbling behind her back.

"That's it -- take off your bra. I really want to see your gorgeous tits Veronica."

Her tight little smile crept back onto her face. "OK" she said, more to herself than me.

I watched intently, still stroking my tool, as the shoulder straps went slack. Each cup began leaning away from her chest as her arms returned to the front. Then her bra fell away, revealing two large, perfectly symmetrical, firm breasts with long, stiff red nipples. The sight of her perfect milky white tits and that shy red face framed by her long brown hair was too much. Good to my word, I took a half step toward Veronica just in time for the first hot splash of my spurting cum to land right between her fabulous tits.

Quite deliberately I'd caught her off guard, and she arched her back at the first sensation of hot fluid on her skin. "That's it -- you are so hot" I said as the second, third and more shots of spunk landed on her boobs and neck and dribbled down her tummy. She sat there and took it all with a wild smile on her face. She was glowing.

I stepped back a bit and removed my pants entirely. I was standing there in a T-shirt with my dripping cock bobbing up and down in time to my heart beats.

She was excited, shy, scared and confused all at once. I, on the other hand, was just getting started. "What did I tell you?" I asked.

Veronica was running her fingers through the cum and feeling its texture. I had to keep reminding myself that this was all new to her.

"That was terrific. I feel...

"What?"

"I feel... so... I don't know? I feel like a dirty girl from the movie. I feel really sexy."

"That's nothing. We've only just started."

Veronica had started to get up from the couch but I nudged her back down and without so much as an 'excuse me', simply placed my hands around the back of her head and thrust the purple head of my still throbbing prick into her shocked, open mouth.

Remembering the DVD, Veronica looked up at me, made eye contact, and started to swallow the length of my cock. She clearly had no experience though, and started coughing and choking as my thrusts bumped her teeth, tonsils and throat. I was not done though. "This is what guys really like!" I said in a low, rasping voice. "Is this your first blowjob?"

Veronica muffled a noise while her head bobbed in the affirmative. Without missing a beat, I lead her by the head to a reclining position along the couch and kept driving my prick deep into her throat. She was struggling, but also kind of working at it to keep up with me. Meanwhile I swivelled my torso a little so I could see her panties. Again, without warning, I simply shoved the pale green fabric to the side and thrust my index finger into her snatch. It was slippery and hot and he moan vibrated my cock head nicely. If I wasn't careful I would be spurting a second load into her mouth before she was even properly warmed up.

I pulled my cock from her warm wet mouth and her face contorted a question. "Don't worry," I said "you can finish that job later."

With that I repositioned her legs up around her waist and got her to hold her knees against her tits. I knelt beside the couch and moved in close enough to feel her heat on my lips. I popped her panties to the side and thrust my stiff tongue into her soft pink hole. As if electrocuted, Veronica arched her back and gritted her teeth tight. She started pinching her own nipples while I sucked, licked and nuzzled my way around her cunt. There is front of me, clear as day, was the delicate, wrinkled tissue of her intact hymen. This was going to be a night to remember for both of us.

12