Lucky Gets Lucky Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn," I said finally. "Lie back."

She threw her head back, tossing her hair behind her. She knelt, and lowered herself to the elevator floor. Propping herself up on her elbows, her knees and head in the air, so looked almost giddy.

"How's this?" she asked.

I pushed her back, lying her flat on the floor. I waved my hand over her eyes, closing them. "Just relax, and enjoy," I said. She nodded, taking a deep breath, and I began to pleasure her again.

Her breasts are perfect. Not too big, a nice handful, but not too small. I nibbled at her nipples. She let yet another groan pass her lips. I pulled her jeans away, removing them and tossing them into the corner behind me. I kissed her legs all the way down.

"You, uh, like legs?" she puffed.

"I like yours. Just checking if you're ticklish." I said.

"Hell, I'm ticklish all over."

I kissed the top of her knee, stroking it gently with my fingers. She gasped, her leg tensing and quivering softly, and then quickly subsiding.

"Okay, maybe I'm a little more ticklish in some places than others," she said sheepishly. "Get to the good stuff."

I happily obliged. I moved beside her, toward what we both considered "the good stuff." Pulling away her panties, I found my prize.

Neatly trimmed. Very nice. Slowly I nibbled the inside of her legs, moving inward. Having done this only once or twice before I was by no means an expert, but I think I made a good impression. As I kissed her pussy lips, yet another gasp escaped her mouth. I ignored my throbbing dick, and tried to concentrate on Christina. I licked up and down, up and down, playing her like a finely tuned instrument. Delicately I probed inward, getting an immediate response as her hips thrust forward. My hands were busy as well, one wrapped around her, holding her tight and controlling her movement, while the other massaged her clit.

The response was incredible. The sounds of moans, groans, 'oohs', 'aahs' and gasps were all the could be heard. Fireworks went off inside her head as my efforts went rewarded. Her tight little pussy occasionally (or rather, frequently) clamped down on my tongue, but I responded by pushing even further. Her little clit was extremely fun to nibble on, if only to watch her response.

"I...(gasp)...I...(pant, wheeze)... I'm going nuts all over. You're (pant, pant) gonna get it now." She sat up. I kissed her again, and she kissed back, and her juices covered her mouth. Her lips now shone bright red, and she looked so sweet... so sexy...

And down we went again. Her on top. No more fooling around. "Put it in me," she cooed. "Fuck me. Fuck my little pussy."

That was all the encouragement I needed. Positioning myself, I plunged my achingly hard cock into her. Her eyes closed, and her face betrayed a mixture of pain and pleasure. That was quickly replaced by a look of pleasure.

She bounced up and down on my hard cock. Her little pussy tightly squeezed my penis, the friction sending shockwaves through my body. My busy hands were still at work, massaging her glorious breasts... Her hands explored my chest, then assisted mine in massaging her titties. Her free hand ran through her hair, pushing the long black tresses away from her face, as her hips moved rhythmically against me.

"Oooooooh, Goooood," she gurgled. Neither was in control now. She continued to bounce, my cock sliding in and out of her velvety pussy. The sight was more than I could handle, and it all came flooding in so quickly: I was fucking Christina Ricci! Her breasts jumping up and down, the sweet pussy gripping my dick, the lips glistening in the dim light, her eyes betraying her quiet desperation, all 100% RICCI!

"YEAH, yeah, yeah, fuck me, fuck my little pussy..."

It wasn't too much longer until we gave out. Christina blubbered some more, finally screaming, "Oh, god, yes, YES, Oh, you are so HARD and so THICK, and so BIG, and, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh, yeah....... YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHhhhhh... I'M GONNA-"

Christina jumped noticeably as her body experienced an immediate tremor. Time stood still. She erupted in orgasm, and I quickly followed. She bit her bottom lip as I came inside her. The climax was so intense, I was sure they could hear us on the other side of the city, let alone the hotel.

"OOOOoooooh...." I mumbled. Probably not the most intelligent thing I ever said, but hey, it seemed appropriate at the time.

Christina rolled off of me, and we lay together, gasping for air. I turned my head to her, and grasped her hand. She turned to me and smiled. We both lay there cuddling, naked, breathing in the faint smell of musk and body sweat, enjoying the moment.

It was that same moment that the elevator shook again. Despite all the rocking and rolling we must have done during our lovemaking, the elevator hadn't given out - until now. What was it? Luck? Fate? Who knows. We held each other close, and braced ourselves for the end.

Instead, the elevator began to move downward. I looked at my watch - 1:46! It had been over an hour! They must have fixed the lift!

"Quick, the clothes!"

Personally, I could withstand a little embarrassment. Especially since it would be in a place I would be sure not to visit again soon. However, Christina was a big celebrity. A scandal like this could totally ruin her. She would be the biggest laughing stock since Clinton's little escapade.

At first, as I realised that we were moving, I thought my luck had run out, and I'd have to change my name from "Lucky" to "The guy who fucked Ricci in the elevator." The elevator seemed slower than before - perhaps I wasn't out of luck after all...

3rd.. 2nd...

Our under-things were on quickly. Well, most of them. Christina hadn't replaced her bra, because it'd take too long. Every second counted. Panties, jeans, shirt, socks, shoes...

G.. B1...

"We're going to the basement... we're gonna make it!!" she exclaimed, overjoyed.

"Okay, help me!" I said, rushing to get my pants on.

B2... B3...

"We stopped..."

B2...

The doors hadn't opened.

"We're going up again..."

B1...

We had finally composed ourselves. With the exceptions of a few hairs out of place, a few wrinkles in our clothing, and a faint residual odour, nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

G...

Ground Floor.

We had made it. The doors swished open.

Several people stood in front of the elevator. The crowd consisted mostly of a few concerned guests who had heard about the stalled elevator. There was also the occasional hotel employee profusely apologising for the inconvenience caused by their faulty lift, and one or two photographers who heard that one of the trapped guests was none other than Miss Ricci herself. Cameras flashed, people gasped, and eyes glared as Christina and I exited the elevator.

We tried our best not to look guilty. Christina, being a professional actress, pulled it off. I had no idea what I looked like. I would have given my left nut for a mirror just then.

Christina was rushed off, but not before whispering in my ear, "Don't go far. Later tonight, 24th floor, room 2419." Security guards and a recruited assortment of busboys took her away from the cameras' flashes, and I was left alone.

I felt quite confident that I'd see her again. Aside from her invitation, I still had to return her bra, neatly tucked away inside my pants pocket.

~LUCKY FATE "Lucky me."

12