Lucky Guy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted her to have to look for him. He had told the foreman in front that he would be in back with the concrete guys and slipped out of view so she couldn't see him.

She walked up to the foreman and asked, "Where is Mister Rayburn? He wanted me to come by this site."

"I think he is in the back yard with the concrete guys. Miss, you need a hard hat to be on this site. Here." He handed her a hard hat, adjusted the strap for her before she put it on.

She walked around the back and found five guys pouring and smoothing out a concrete patio. All dirty and rough looking men. She tapped one on the shoulder and said, "Where is Mister Rayburn?"

He turned, jumped back, and took in the vision of this beautiful woman, barely dressed, and shook his head. He said, "I will double whatever he is paying."

All five guys were staring. She put a hand on her hips and said, "Do you guys like what you see? Look but you can't afford it. Only Mister Rayburn can buy this." She gave them a sexy look.

"I think Mister Rayburn is on the second floor. He is one lucky guy."

Eva said smiling, "You have no idea."

All five followed her to watch her walk up the roughed in stairs to the second floor. The building had been roughed in. As she got to the top she heard the foreman yell, "Guys get back to the concrete, it is drying."

On the second floor were three men with Max. Marvin and Earl that Eva knew and a Hispanic worker. When they saw her walking up Marvin said, "Jose this is Baby. Baby meet Jose. Baby is Mister Rayburn's slut."

"Hi Marvin, Earl and Jose." She kissed Max's cheek and smiled.

Earl said, "Baby that outfit is hotter than the one Saturday night. Those are the hottest hot pants I have ever seen."

"Muy caliente," Jose said. "Muy muy caliente."

"You got that right," Marvin said. "How did you get those pants on. Oil?"

Eva looked down and realized the zipper was now all the way down and a little blonde peach fuzz was showing in the V opening. She then noticed the material between her legs had creeped into her vagina causing the fat labia lips to bunch on the side of the crotch.

"I think I may have gained some weight since I last wore them. They won't stay zipped."

She reached down and tried to zip them up. She got it halfway but as soon as she let it go it started sliding down. Then pulled the crotch out of her pussy. When she did that the zipper came all the way down and more of the pubic hair showed above her slit. She pulled the zipper up again and felt the crotch slip again into her pussy lips. This time she slipped her finger in the crotch causing pressure on her clitoris and had an orgasm. She was so turned on by parading in front of these blue-collar workers dressed like this.

"I guess even my pussy is too fat. It just won't stay inside the pants. Sorry guys."

Marvin said, "That is one fat pussy, Baby but I like it just like it is. Don't you?"

"Looks perfect to me," Earl said.

"Muy hermosa," Jose said, "Muy muy hermosa."

Max had been observing this interaction but hadn't said anything. He stated in his journal that he was unsure what to have her do with the workers other than showing her body.

"Baby come here," Max said. He spun her around with her front facing out. He reached around her and put his hands as if to untie her halter top. He whispered, "I am going to show your tits, stop me if you object."

She whispered back, "I will do whatever M wants." She looked up at him and he knew she wanted to be shown off.

"Guys I want to show a little additional appreciation for being late to see your wives." He untied the knot holding the halter top. He cupped a breast in each hand, squeezed them together making the nipples point at the three workers. "What do you guys think of these?"

"They are the best tits I have ever seen," Marvin said. Max continued to rub her tits and felt her body shutter as these rough men watched him play with her tits. He slipped his hand to her hot pants and shove it into the tight space. He let three finger slip into her vagina. She moaned and started humping his hand.

Max looked down and saw that her thigh was glistening with her juices. He thought she would go further so he said, "I want you to give these three guys blow jobs."

She moaned, "Uh huh."

"Okay guys. Baby is going to give you each a blow job on me. My treat. Then I am going to come back and fuck her."

As he left he saw Earl pull off his shirt for Eva to kneel on. He unzipped his pants and was already hard. It was a small penis so she sucked it up to the hilt with no problem. Earl reached down to rub her tits. His hands had some grease on them so they got a black smug on them. Earl didn't last long. Only a small trickle of cum ran down her cheeks.

Jose had his penis out. He was even smaller than Earl. So she took her tits and squeezed them together and allowed Jose to fuck her tits. With her tits squeezed together and now wet with sweat, he could fuck them straight on without bottoming on her chest bone. Jose placed a dirty hand on her shoulder and left a black streak on both shoulders. Jose came on her tits, leaving them glistening from his jizzum.

So far she found this easy. But Marvin had a dick like she hadn't seen before. Max returned just in time to see his beautiful wife marked with grease and muck on her beautiful body and looking at the largest penis she had ever seen. Max wrote it was also the largest penis he had seen also. He wondered if she could do it. But she was a gamer.

She started not taking it into her mouth at all. She took some of her own discharge that was now running down her legs and Jose's cum off her tits. She stroked it with both hands as she let her mouth and tongue flip and suck around the tip. She decided to see how much she could get in. She first took the tip and licked it like a popsicle. She took a little more in. Marvin was rocking his hips now making her think he was close to climax. She let the tip hit the back of her throat and didn't even get half of this monster in but that was how much she could do without gagging. She was able to continue stroking with both hands and take half in her mouth.

Marvin warned, "Baby I am ready to cum." She took it and held it in her mouth as she continued to stroke it. He erupted, filling her mouth and it ran down from her lips and was added to Jose's cum on her tits. "Oh Baby, that was terrific. Not many white women can give a good blow job but you did."

Max had his pants pulled down and said, "My turn." He pulled her to her feet, pulled down her hot pants, handed them to Earl, gently pushed her to bend at the waist and said, "Marvin give her some support."

Marvin took her shoulders and held her as Max entered her wet wanting pussy from behind. Marvin added a little more grease to her body. Max said, "Oh Baby that feels good."

Eva responded, "Oh yeah, fuck my fat dirty pussy. I am your dirty filthy slut."

"Can you believe this?" Earl said to Jose as they watched.

"Increíble," said Jose.

Max was slamming into Eva hard enough to hear the slapping of her big ass on his torso. Her ass flesh was shaking with each pass. Her big tits were hanging almost to her knees. Max came and filled her with his cum. He pulled out and saw the combined juices running almost to her knees. She turned around and he bent to kiss her. He stepped back and here was this brilliant mathematician covered in cum from head to knee and marked with the dirt and grime of his blue collar workers.

"Ok guys let's lock up and call it a day," Max commanded.

"Mister Rayburn, you are the man," Marvin said.

"Mister Rayburn," Earl started, "I want to always work for you. I have never had a boss as good as you."

"Si," said Jose.

"Baby, here are your pants," Earl said smiling. "They looked so uncomfortable I thought I would make some alterations."

She was tying her top without bothering to wipe away the cum. The thin material got wet causing her nipples and areola to show through. She pulled on the modified hot pants. Earl had cut all the back and crotch out leaving only the seam in the crotch and then only a couple of inches on either side of the zipper. But now the zipper did zip up. Instead of being hot pants she was really wearing a white vinyl thong. Her ass was hanging out, her fat pussy was hanging out, most of her pubic hair was showing, and her stomach was mostly bare. Max wrote in his journal that she said this humiliation was wonderful.

"Earl, thank you so much," Eva smiled at Earl, gave him a kiss on the cheek. "That is so much more comfortable and so stylish. My M, hasn't Earl given me a good look? He must be a clothes designer." She put a hand on the side of her head and cocked her hip to the side.

Max smiled, "Best I have ever seen. You are absolutely gorgeous. But you need to get legal. We don't want OSHA on our ass because you aren't wearing a hardhat." He placed the hardhat on her head and added, "Now it is perfect."

"Okay guys let's start shutting down for the day. I am going to show Baby around the site."

"You got it, boss man" Earl said.

Max wrapped an arm around Eva and said, "Here let me show you the blue prints." Max rolled the plans out and Eva bent to look.

Eva heard Earl say to Jose, "Great ass, but no way that slut can understand a blue print."

Eva looked at the plan for a couple of minutes and yelled at Earl, "Hey Earl, 4365 square feet on two floors, four bedrooms, three baths, gas and electric, four percent grade in front, six in back, eight feet easement front and back, forty-foot setback, Tudor style and a beautifully designed home by Mister Rayburn."

Eva gave him a smirk as Earl yelled back, "Well, Baby you never fail to surprise." Max smiled at her and patted her on her naked butt.

"You know you have grimy hand prints on both ass cheeks. Who gave you those?"

She twisted to try to see and said, "I don't know. Things just happen."

Max lead her around the roughed in building describing what it would look like and then to the back yard as the concrete guys were getting into their big truck. They stopped as soon as they saw Max and Eva.

Max walked up to the person Eva had approached and said, "This looks good. Think it will be set by tomorrow afternoon."

"No, Mister Rayburn, with this humidity it will be day after before we can come back and finish. I am impressed with you friend here."

"Oh sorry, Baby this is Eddie, he owns the concrete company we use. Eddie this is Baby, my slut for the day."

Eddie reached out a hand but was staring at her dirt streaked bosom and said, "Nice to see you Baby and I can see most of you. Looks like you had a hard day on the site also."

Eva smiled, "Yes Eddie, the boys did make me work hard but it was fun? And I think they appreciated my help."

"Yes mam, I am sure of that."

Max still had his arm around Eva as they headed to his truck when she heard Earl behind him say, "I love the way my design shows your ass off."

Eva stopped, turned, grabbed her new thong and pulled up making her already large pussy lips mound even more pronounced on either side of the seam. "What do you think about this?"

"I think you have the prettiest fat tits and pussy I have seen. My old lady has thin lips and small tits but I am going to keep this picture in my head and fuck her so hard that her pussy lips swell to half yours. You have been a trouper."

"Thanks Earl. I'll be back if Mister Rayburn says so."

As soon as they got in the truck Eva said to Max, "Thank you. That was great. Did you enjoy it?"

"I certainly did. I made a mistake on the outfit. I didn't realize the pants would be that tight."

"They fit perfectly. Can we get something to eat on the way home?"

"Sure, you know Earl is right, you do have a fat pussy and I love it. I think when we are doing whatever you call what we are doing I will call you Fatty but it will be because of your fat pussy and tits. Know that you are just the right size."

She got a tear in her eye and kissed him on his cheek as she took his hands between her legs as she humped it a little.

He started the car. As they were driving home he said, "If you keep wearing outfits like that you may want to neat up your pubic hair."

"Funny I thought the same thing when I looked in the mirror. I think I will have the hair removed between my legs but leave the hair on my stomach trimmed, making it look like peach fuzz. What do you think?"

"I like it. I have always loved Eva. Now I love Fatty too. I get two for one."

"I love you Max, Mister Rayburn and now my M. I also get two for one."

They went through a Wendy's drive though much to the delight of the boy at the window. When they got home they quickly had dinner, showered together and pretended to watch TV as they made slow passionate love.

Max wrote that he knew that their relationship had changed and he thought for the better. They now shared something very intimate.

12