Lucky Guy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers

As we pulled into the bar as I said, "You girls know what is happening now?"

Eva said with a big smile, "You are going to make us stand and let people draw on our bodies with body paint. That is so humiliating."

"Yes, after that I'm going to have the two of you compete in a game that I'm sure will entertain the patrons." Emma and Eva looked at each other and shrugged.

The owner met us at the door. "Good to see you Lance. So these the bad girls you want to punish?"

"It is. Girls this is Joseph."

"Let me show you the room." He led us to a room off the main bar area that had a door. It had one pool table in the corner and a small platform in the other. There was a large open area in front of the stage and high table and stool around the stage. There were also several average straight back chairs. I put two of them and a table on the stage.

"Perfect. Girls spread the paints on the table and open the sponges." I put Terry's box of toys and the old towels I had brought from home on the table also. "Joseph can you have a waitress bring a pale of water and put it on the table. Give us about five minutes to get ready and then make the announcement."

As Joseph left I asked the girls, "This will be your punishment. Any questions?"

Emma asked, "What games?"

"You will find out. Now I don't think anyone would recognize you but if you are concerned take some paint and paint each other's face."

Emma said, "Let's do that Mom. There could be some of my old classmates here."

Eva said, "There may be some of the people who worked for Max but they've already seen me nude. But I agree." They drew designs on each other's face. They covered each other's face from the mouth up.

They could hear Joseph make this announcement, "In the dance area we have special entertainment. There will be two beautiful women that are going to allow you to draw on their naked bodies. When I say beautiful, I mean special beauties. They will be competing in a way that should be most entertaining. A man will be on the stage and give you instructions. If you don't follow his direction Jerome here will kick you out." Joseph pointed to a bouncer standing at the door that was big as a house.

Joseph continued, "You will be required to buy a drink for ten dollars three times during the show. The first being when you enter. If nudity or sexual activity offends you, stay in the bar. Otherwise I think this will be lots of fun. Ok in you go."

As the people entered a waitress took drink orders and their money. I counted twenty guys and two women. I was surprised at the women. Eva and Emma were sitting in the straight back chairs on the stage waiting for the show to begin.

After the drinks were served, I said, "Ok girls stand up and take your shirts off." When Eva and Emma removed their shirts, the room got very noisy. There were whistles and cat calls.

"I will let one person for each girl come on stage and place your mark on the girl. You can write or draw with your finger or sponge. The paint can be cleaned off with water. There is water and towels there. Here I will show you."

I drew a circle around Eva's pussy and then had her turn around and draw a circle in back. "We need to keep these areas clean for the next show, so nothing inside the circle." I drew the same circles on Emma. "Now I'm going to write their names. This beauty is Fatty." I wrote Fatty across her chest. "And this one is Piggy." I wrote this across Emma's chest. "Ok, who is first."

"Wait a minute," said one of the women. "Can we do it also?"

I looked at Emma and Eva to see what they thought. Emma shrugged. There were now about thirty guys so I thought maybe more girls would be good and we had plenty of paint so I said sure. The two women stepped on stage and were naked in no time. They were both in their mid-twenties, average size, dark hair, and while neither were pretty they weren't ugly. My guess was that this was a dare. They looked good nude. Both with nice C-cups, neatly trim black pubic hair and tight bodies.

"Ok girls let me mark your boundary and write you names." I circle the first girl's pussies and asked, "What do you want to be called?"

"Fannie," which I wrote on her ass.

"Call me Cunt," the other said. I wrote this on the flat stomach below her navel.

"Ok guys, here is how the contest will work. There will be three separate competitions and the one that has won the most will be declared the winner for the night. There will be prizes awarded to the winner. The first is to see who has the best decorations. Pick the one you would like to win, step up on stage and paint your art on their body. One at a time please and be quick. I will call time when I think it is appropriate. Stay out of the circle. Ok who is first and just yell the one you want to do."

All hands went up, I pointed to one guy and he said, "Piggy."

"Ok come up and do your art." He took red, yellow and blue colored paints, made concentric circles on both of Emma's breasts covering them to her large red areola then painted the areola black. He did this very carefully. I could see Emma twitch. I think she liked it.

He stepped back to consider his work. I said into a microphone Joseph had given me, "Damn, fellow you must be an artist and you have shown us how it is done. So we will have someone allowed up for each girl. Line up for each girl. Remember it is timed so you may not get a chance if you get in the longest line." Quickly it became obvious that Emma and Eva were going to be the most in demand. Soon people started leveling the lines afraid they wouldn't get a turn.

The first person for Eva took white paint and completely covered her breasts by rubbing the paint with the palms of his hand. I could see Eva's nipples grow to extent a good half inch. He then drew a black web making it look like a spider's web. I caught Eva's eye and saw this pleasing expression like she was enjoying this humiliation.

Emma's next artist took white paint and covered her ass except and inch strip on either side of her crack and he painted that red. The next one for Eva slapped black hand prints on her ass. The other two girls were getting enough attention that their canvas was being filled. It took about fifteen minutes until all thirty plus guys had gotten a chance to draw or write on each girl. They were covered front and back like a wall of graffiti. Each of the girls had the words written on them like slut, cunt, whore, and other derogatory language. But they also had some artistic drawings. There was a flower drawn on Fannie, the spider web on Eva's tits, and the bull's eye on Emma. And on Cunt there was the picture of a volcano erupting on her stomach.

"Time to pick a winner," I said into the mic. "Girls shown off your artwork for the guys and we will pick a winner." The four preened and pranced showing off their body. As I watched Eva and Emma, it was clear their fat pussy were puffier than when they started. They were liking either the humiliation or the attention. I wasn't sure which.

"Yell the name of the one you think has won." The names were yelled at elevated volume. "I think it is clear that Miss Piggy is the winner of this round." There were more cheers than boos. Emma pranced up and down with glee making her tits and ass shake and shimmy.

"Ok we will take a few minutes before starting the next contest and you guys can buy the second round." There were more people coming in. Had to be forty now and Joseph had all servers taking drink orders. All the tables were full. When this activity settled down I said, "Now the next contest will be like none other you have seen. Each girl will have as many orgasms as she can in ten minutes. How do we judge this you may ask? Well if it looks like an orgasm it is an orgasm. I will keep track of them as they occur with your help. If you think one of the girls is having an orgasm yell her name. I or Joseph will make it official."

Joseph had joined me as the drinks were being served. When he came in he whispered to me, "No one was left in the bar, so we have our all servers in here. Buddy you are making me a fortune. I'm going to give the winner five hundred."

I continued the directions, "The girls can do anything except have a penis in an orifice. Whatever makes them have an orgasm they can do. They can get help from any one and I have an assortment of toys available here. Since Miss Piggy won the first round she gets the first choice of toys. I will give them a couple of minutes to decide who can help them and you can lobby them to help if they want."

There was a sudden outcry of people wanting to help the girls get off. There was calls like, "Let me come down on you," or "Pick me," or "I can get that pussy excited."

Emma picked Terry's magic wand from her box and one of the waiters found a place to plug it in. Eva pick the largest dildo, Fannie picked Terry's rabbit and Cunt picked a small bullet vibrator. Fannie and Cunt each picked a person each and it was obvious that these men were their dates and had pushed them to do this.

I could see Eva and Emma looking at me like they were about to pick me and I said, "I can't be chosen for this round as I'm a judge." Both nodded slightly.

"I want two people to help me but I want to pick them by asking a trivia question. Mister, is that acceptable?"

I said, "Sure."

"Who knows the name of the head of the Math department at the University of Cincinnati?"

Two people raised their hands. Both in their mid-twenty. It was a brilliant strategy. She had found students, horny and likely smart enough to help her win.

"Say the name in unison."

The two yelled, "Professor Atkinson."

"Right, come on up."

So this mother in her mid-forties was on stage, nude, painted from head to knee except for her now engorged pussy consulting with two men in their mid-twenties on how she could have the most orgasms. I could tell she loved it and I must admit I wanted her to win this round.

Emma made it simple, she picked to two best built and handsomest guys in the crowd.

Eva asked, "Can the assistants be nude?"

"They can but they can't put a dick in your vagina or ass. That would be considered a sex act. Bill Clinton established that a sex act is dick in pussy and everything else isn't."

Eva smiled and nodded her head.

I gave them a few more minutes to strategize. Joseph had brought mats for each girl in case they wanted to lie down.

"Ok girls we are about to start. Ready, set, go!"

All the guys were unclothed. Eva had one of her guys sit in the straight back chair as she straddled his lap. He had the longest dick of the two boys and it was a long thin one. The other boy was kneeling in front of her. As soon as the clock started, the boy in front began licking her clit and she thrust her hips backwards and forward. The boy's dick she was sitting on was hitting her clitoral hood with each thrust backwards and the other boy's tongue got it on the way forward. Her neck turned red immediately and she had an orgasm.

Before the other girls could even get started Joseph and several in the crowd yelled, "Fatty, Fatty,"

I said, "Fatty one."

Not fifteen seconds later the crowd was yelling, "Fatty."

I said, "Fatty two."

Emma had laid on the mat with the feet in the floor, spread where her pussy was wide open and was using the Magic Wand on her swollen pussy. One of her guys was massaging her large breasts, destroying the artwork, while the other was patting the top of her slit. She had his dick in the hands, stroking it like she wanted him to have an orgasm.

The yell came, "Piggy."

Joseph nodded as I said, "Fatty two, Piggy one."

"Fatty."

I confirmed, "Fatty three, Piggy one."

"Cunt." Both Fannie and Cunt were lying on the mat like Emma but they had their guys coming down on them. Again, it seemed these guys knew these women and knew how to make them orgasm.

Almost simultaneously came, "Fannie."

"Fatty three, all other one."

The crowd yelled for Fatty and Piggy again. And so it went until seven minutes into the contest when Eva's boy on the bottom had an orgasm. The other boy jumped back and allowed his voluminous ejaculation to land on Eva's thighs. At this point in the period, Eva was way out front with Emma next and Fannie and Cunt not far behind. I thought, 'Oh no, she is going to lose this.'

But Eva's team had planned for this, she jumped on the mat and laid on her side. She inserted the large dildo, had the one that hadn't ejaculated lay behind her and had his dick placed in the crack of her ass. It wasn't inserted in her anus but her ass cheeks were massaging his dick like a person masturbating. Her other boy placed her head between his legs letting her kiss and lick his balls and dick.

Emma's boy had also ejaculated on her and they had switch also.

Fannie and Cunt were now using their toys while giving their guys hand jobs.

With this change, she continued the pace until the second guy came spewing on her ass. Both of Emma's guys had come on her also. Fannie and Cunt had beat off their guys.

The crowd were now screaming, "Fatty, Fatty, ..."

I yelled, "Time is up."

I walked over to Eva who was bouncing up and down with her arms wrapped around her guys. I let them enjoy the moment before taking Eva arm, raising it above her head, she raised the two boys' arms at the same time as I said, "The winner of this round by a wide margin is Fatty. Thanks to our volunteers."

The crowd cheered and called each girls name. "Now we will have about ten minutes to let our contestants relax and get some water. Now everyone in here must buy a drink or leave." Joseph had one of the waiters ready with bottles of water for the ladies.

Emma and Eva were thanking the guys that helped them. Eva had had ten orgasms in the ten minutes. Emma had eight while Cunt and Fannie had five each. When the volunteers left the stage, I got the four girls together and asked, "Are you all still game for the next stage?"

"What will it be?" Cunt asked, "This isn't like the wet tee shirt we thought it would be."

I asked, "Did you enjoy it?"

Cunt smiled, "More than you know. But I probably wouldn't have done this if I had known."

"This was a dare from your dates, wasn't it?"

"Yes. They enjoyed the last contest more than any wet tee shirt contest."

"It will be a competition to see who can give the most blow jobs in ten minutes."

Cunt and Fannie looked at each other and said, "Let's ask our boyfriends. It obviously can't be them this time."

So Cunt and Fannie left as Eva said, "Oh we are definitely in. How did you think of this?"

"It was one of those in the moment things that came to me when you made me punish you for not following your Dom's instructions. We can't let you get away with that can we?"

"No, Mister Padmore!" Eva said with a big grin.

The girls came back arm and arm smiling. Fannie said, "We are going to win. You two girls may be more beautiful but when it comes to blow jobs you've met your match. You are going down." Everyone giggled as Fannie put hands on her hips saying, "You know what I mean."

"Ok, let's get this round started," I said to the girls. There was a crowd. I decided people had been calling friends because the room was almost full. I grabbed the mic and said, "This is the final round and hopefully we get a winner for the night. In this round, we will find the girl who can give the speediest blow job. They will have ten minutes to give as many blow jobs as possible. They do one guy at a time and the guy must shoot his sperm on the girl so we know for sure. In addition, anyone that can guess who is going to win in advance will get a prize. A drink will be on the house if you guess correctly. The servers will have bands corresponding to the girl you choose. Fatty will be red." I handed Eva a red wrist band to put on.

I continued while handing the wrist band to each girl, "Piggy will be yellow, Fannie green, Cunt blue. But since this is a real skill I have decided you need some way to handicap the girls so I'm going to make this sacrifice. I will give each girl a minute to show you how good they are with their mouth. I know it is cruel duty for me but I will make the sacrifice."

I removed my trousers and stood in front of Cunt so that we were sideways. "Ok Cunt, you have a minute to show how you do it." Cunt dropped to her knees and didn't waste any time taking me to all the way but she gagged and coughed. She got it back together and this time only took a little over half the shaft with a hand on the base. It took a few strokes but she got a rhythm and the minute went by quickly. Next I stood in front of Fannie. She dropped to her knees and deep throated me with no problem. She didn't gag in the least. The first few strokes it felt nice to have my entire shaft caressed with her lips and tongue. She had her hands on my hips keeping my hip in time with her head bob forward and backward. Then she turned on the vacuum. It was like she was trying to suck the cum out of my penis. I worried that I wouldn't make it to Emma before ejaculating. The timer went off and I moved slowly to Emma.

Trying to get a little time to recover from Fannie's vacuum I said, "This is really tough duty I said to the crowd."

Someone yelled, "Yeah, I will take over for you."

"I will make it, but you may get a turn. Ok Miss Piggy show them your stuff." Emma spent a minutes licking and sucking my penis with gusto but without a lot of technique. It dawned on me that she wasn't very experienced. This surprised me but later I found out why when she told me the story about the high school boy. The timer went off and I went to Eva.

Eva dropped to her knees and took my penis into her mouth and deep throated me like Fannie. She didn't have the suction technique like Fannie. She started with both hands on my hips to help me keep rhythm with her movements. But soon she had one hand in her pussy. I could hear her moan with pleasure. I wanted to share a mutual orgasm with her. I wanted this woman as bad I had wanted any woman in my life. She had a passion for me like no one I had seen since Terry. I couldn't help it but I came before the minute was up. She didn't spill a drop but licked me clean anyway.

The crowd clapped and yelled, "Get it all." Eva finished, gave me a sexy look, rose and lifted her arms over her head.

"Girls, it was impressive that Fatty caught all my jizzum but you are to let it splash on you as evidence you got the guy off. Now choose the girl you think will win."

After things settled down, I announced, "Those who chose Fatty will want to come to the left side to encourage her and you may get a chance to have her give you a blow job. You can change your selection until we start." Half the crowd moved to the left side with Eva, a fourth to Emma and Fannie and Cunt split the remainder. I think they were influenced because Eva made me cum. They didn't know it was more emotion for Eva than technique. A good number switched to Fannie and Cunt so in the end it was roughly equal with Eva and Emma having more but not by a lot.

"Ok girls determine the order of your guys."

Fannie and Cunt's boyfriend were choosing the order and I thought I saw money passing hands. Emma was choosing the ugliest boys. I was thinking she believed they were the horniest. Eva was choosing the youngest. They each had five people lined up thinking no one would get more than five done in ten minutes. I wondered because these people had been subjected to four sexy women in seductive situation now for well over an hour.

I took the mic and said, "Remember to cheer for your girl and a drink will be on the house if your girl wins. Girls are you ready?"

The four girls nodded. I yelled go and the room got extremely loud with people yelling at each girl. There were chants for each of their girls. All four girls on their knees caressing the dick of the person in front of them with their mouths. It was immediate that Eva and Fannie could take the most penis in their mouths. The first guy for each was average size and length.

slimpic11
slimpic11
268 Followers