Lucky Guy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

In less than two minutes Fannie had her first conquest. She pulled her guy out and he shot her around her eyes and nose. The jizzum streamed down her cheeks. But this didn't stop her from having the next guy in her mouth immediately. Her group chanted, "Go Fannie go." Her second guy was small and I thought, 'He won't last long.'

As Fannie started her second, Eva pushed her guy out and gave a couple stroke and he sprayed over her head. There was jizzum caught in her hair. Her chant started "Go Fatty go, suck another one." Her second guy was a little bigger around than me but not as long. So she didn't have much trouble taking him in.

Emma pushed her guy away and he sprayed on her neck and chest. "Piggy, piggy, piggy," chanted her fans.

Just before she took her second, she yelled at the next guy in line, "Masturbate and be ready to go." Fannie's boyfriend heard this but so did Eva's next guy. So the guys next in line spit on their hands and started stroking their dick. I thought, 'I should have thought of that and prevented it. They may get more than five.'

The group for Cunt yelled at her, "Hurry up get him off, you are one behind." One of her crew took control and had her next guy masturbating. Her guy came and her group yelled, "Go Cunt go. Get the next one in quickly."

Simultaneously Fannie's second came and she had the third one in. It was less than five minutes. Eva was only seconds behind with her second. With each ejaculating guy the chants for their girl got louder. Now because the guys were getting themselves ready by beating their meat, the ejaculations were coming faster. Fannie had her fifth guys done by the seven-minute mark. Her boyfriend was keeping her line organized and ready to go. Eva and Emma were only about twenty seconds behind Fannie. One person for each Eva and Emma had organized her queue the same as Fannie's boyfriend.

Cunt was getting better and while not catching up she was at least competitive. She had number six completed by nine minutes. By then, Fannie and Eva were starting number nine with Emma so close she could still win.

Eva had some bad luck with number nine. He was huge. She could barely get half of it in her mouth. She was more beating him off with her hands than sucking him. She tried very hard. I thought it was now a race between Emma and Fannie. Just before the ten minutes was up Fannie had number ten spray all over her face. Just after the buzzer went off Emma and Eva finished number nine. Cunt was still working on seven. The next guys in line for Fannie, Emma and Eva were close to climax. The girls took pity on them and got them off. Cunt got to finish her number seven.

The girl stood covered in cum before I took the mic to say, "The winner of this portion is Fannie. We will have a tie break after a short break. All of you with green wrist bands get a drink on the house. Everyone keep your wristbands on so the girls can thank you later for the support. Since Fatty, Piggy and Fannie are tied at one round each, Cunt won't be in the sudden death playoff. Cunt don't go far and stay like you are without cleaning up yet. You will get prizes for tonight. Let's give Cunt a lot of love."

The crowd cheered and chanted, "Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, ..." Cunt was grinning big, raised her arms. She went over and hugged Eva, Emma and Fannie. "Ok we are going to take a ten-minute break to let the girls use the facilities and get some water." The four girls went to the bathroom together. When they got back Cunt had stayed as she was and sat at the edge of the stage. They all had water. Joseph's servers had taken care of another round of drinks.

"Ok folks here is the tie break will work. Each girl choses one of their crew and get him off with only their breasts touching his penis. The first to ejaculate wins the night. For this you can use lotion." The servers had placed hand lotion next to the three matts. I knew this gave Eva and Emma an advantage because of the size of their breasts compared to Fannie but it was my show.

All the girls chose the next guy in line. They each liberally spread lotion between their mounds. Emma and Fannie laid on the mats with their guy straddling their chests. They were to the side of the crowd so it was easy to see when their guy was done. Eva decided to kneel and let her guy hump her standing. She had asked him how he wanted it done and that was his choice.

"Are you girls ready? All the marbles are on the line." All three nodded their head. "Go."

Emma and Fannie's guys started hard and fast. Eva's guy didn't. He seemed to want to enjoy it. Eva's group yelled, "Hump her tits faster." He got the hint and glanced at the other two and picked up the pace. Each girl had their breast cupped to provide a tunnel for the penis. You couldn't see the penis of Eva's guy even with hard thrusts. Emma's barely poked above her cleavage with the thrust. Fannie struggled to keep her breasts around her guy.

It took about three minutes but both Emma and Eva finished in a dead heat. I held up my hand for quiet until Fannie finished. A minute later she had done it. The three girls got up and stood hand in hand.

"Well, folks it looked like a tie between these two beauties. Show Fannie a lot of love. She is clearly a slut par excellent."

The crowd chanted, "Fannie, Fannie, Fannie."

"Thanks Fannie. Go over with Cunt and we will be finished in a second and you will get your prizes." Fannie walked over to Cunt, who hugged and congratulated her. "Now for the tie break. I'm going to put a hand on each of their pussies and let them hump my hand. The first to have an orgasm wins."

I stood with my back to the audience, my left hand over Eva's pussy and right over Emma's. I could feel that they were both soaked and their nice fat pussies felt almost identical. Eva being a little puffier and softer. I said softly, "Ok start." They both grabbed my hand and pressed all four fingers into their slits. The juices flowed onto my hand. In a short time, Eva whispered to me, "Don't count this one."

I saw that Emma's eyes were closed and couldn't hear anything. I could feel a giant orgasm with my fingers. I could feel the muscles in her vagina contract and her whole-body quake. Unbelievably she managed to stay quiet and almost still. No one seemed to notice this orgasm but me. Within another short period of time, Emma's body started to quake. It felt almost as deep as Eva's. It started and continued long enough for Eva to start her second less intense orgasm. Both girls were moaning a deep primal groan and both let their body shudder. Both my hands were filled with my girl's fluids.

I held there until they both finished. I turned, wrapped one arm around Eva and raised Emma's arm and yelled, "Miss Piggy is our winner."

The chants came, "Piggy, Piggy, Piggy..." I let Emma enjoy this moment. She and Eva hugged as Fannie and Cunt came over to joined us. All the girls hugged. The guys cheered and all four girls' name were being chanted. I noticed now that the room was standing room only. I thought, 'Where did all these people come from?' I let this continue for a short period of time, took the mic, raised my arms and said, "Okay folks, Joseph is going to give our girls their prizes."

I handed the mic to Joseph, "First Joseph's Bar would like to thank the girls and you for your participation. Now for the prizes, they will all receive a hat and tee shirt from Joseph's Bar, free drinks the rest of the evening and a gift certificate for fifty dollars." The crowd clapped as Joseph handed each girl their hat, a red rose each and told them to pick up the tee shirt and certificate as they left. Each girl put the rose in the rear hat band. "Each of the contestants will receive one-hundred-dollars cash and Miss Piggy gets five hundred as the winner with our thanks."

Emma said something to Joseph, Eva then said something, Joseph hugged them both and announced, "Miss Piggy and Fatty want to donate their winnings to Susan B Komen Breast Cancer organization." I had to fight back tears as I knew this was for Terry. The crowd cheered.

He handed me the mic, "That ends the entertainment folks. We will take a couple minutes with the girls and then they will be free to go anywhere in the bar. I'm sure they will want to thank the people who have their color wrist bands, so hang around and have another drink but feel free to go into the other room also.

I said to the four girls with Joseph standing next to me, "You have a choice of what to do now. Joseph and I can paint over your privates and you can roam the club as you are or there is a shower in the back so you can put on your clothes."

Joseph said, "I've a lawyer on retainer that assures me no one will get arrested as long as the privates are covered with something including paint."

They all decided to paint over their pussies. I said, "Ok Fatty, I'm going to paint your beautiful fat pussy red to match your color for the night. Fingers or sponge?"

"Fingers please."

I first had to take a towel and clean the area from all the fluids. I had her sit in the chair while I filled in the blank area with red paint. I thought I felt another small quiver in her groan. This woman was ready to have sex. As I did Eva Joseph was taking care of Emma. Fannie and Cunt's boyfriends saw what we were doing and they took care of their girls.

"Ok, I'm done," I smiled at Eva.

"Are you sure? I want you to be very thorough?"

I grinned knowing she was suggesting I continue. "Yep, go meet your fans. I'm going to collect our stuff and take it to the truck. Then I will need to talk Joseph but I'm starving as I'm sure you girls are. We've been here a couple of hours. Anyway, I will come get you and Eva when it is time to go."

She kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "Thank you, Mister Padmore. Anything you command." Emma also gave me a hug and said thank you. Much to my surprise, Fannie and Cunt gave me big hug and said thank you also. Joseph asked if he could get a picture and all four said sure. No way they could be recognized. So I collected our stuff carried it to the truck before coming back to talk to Joseph.

Joseph said, "This is the best night ever at Joseph's Bar. Thank your girls and if you ever need to punish them again give me a little more notice and we can have a really big crowd."

"How many people were here in the end?"

"Over a hundred. When you called, I called some of my best customers and they spread the word. If I could have advertised this no telling. It was our best Friday night ever."

"Good. I need to collect the girls and get them home."

"Buddy, I'm envious. I know you've had a horrible couple of years and very glad to see you out and active again. Man, when you decide to get back in the game you hit a home run. Their faces were painted but I can imagine. But in terms of bodies they are both an eleven. I assume mother and daughter."

"Yes but I'm not going to tell you their names yet. Maybe some other time."

"Good by me. The donation was very generous thing to do. Tell the girls I will match their generosity and make the donation in memory of Terry."

"Thank you Joseph, you are a real friend." We shook and I went to find the girls. I saw Emma first. She was surrounded by her group of yellow wrist band supporters. She was drinking a beer with them and having such a good time. I was amazing to see this incredibly sexy this woman wearing a blue Joseph bar hat to hide her cum specked blonde hair, body covered in paint, spotted with the cum of the evening and sweat that had turned the artwork into what looked like a melted box of 24 Crayola colors. I noticed the area between her tits had been cleaned from the tie breaker. You could make out the outline of the penis shape as it scrubbed away the paint. Then I saw Eva surrounded by her red wrist band supporters. If anything she was even sexier. I knew I was getting hooked. Eva was so aloof normally that it made me melt inside to see her enjoying the company of ordinary people.

Even though I was starving, I couldn't interrupt. It just didn't seem right to take them away from this source of adoration. I stood just admiring these beautiful intelligent women. Emma saw me and I could see she was going to end the conversation. She waved a good bye to her admirers and went to get Eva. She whispered to Eva and pointed to me. Eva looked my way and smiled that big happy smile I had seen only a few times. I must admit my heart melted and I knew I was going to say yes. Eva waved goodbye to her admirers. Eva and Emma made their way amid a sea of congratulations that parted as they made their way to the door where I had moved.

"Are you sure you are ready to go?" I asked as they got to me.

"We are starving also," Emma said. "You made us work awfully hard."

Eva had taken my arm and hung it over her shoulder to snuggle as close as possible to me. She said, "Let's go get something to eat."

"Ok, let's go." I opened the back door of my crew cab truck. "Climb in, let's just mess up the back seat." Neither argued as I helped them in. Both asses were multicolor adorable as they climbed in. As I started the diesel engine I asked, "Two choices, I can drop you off at your house and we call it a night or you can come to my house, shower and I will order us a pizza and we can continue the night a little longer. I know not heathy but you've had plenty of exercise tonight."

I heard a chant from the back that started low and got louder, "Pizza, Pizza, Pizza, ..."

"Ok, I got it." I dialed my iPhone connected to the car Bluetooth to my favorite pizza place. "Hi, this is Mister Padmore."

"Yes Mister Padmore, what do you need tonight?"

"I want your largest Veggie Deluxe tonight."

"You got it. Anything else."

"Is Kenny delivering tonight?"

"Yes sir."

"Tell him I'm on my way home and will arrive about 9:30."

"Yes sir, he'll be there."

The girls were huddled talking up a storm with their arms around each other. I decided not to interrupt them.

As I turned the corner into our cul-de-sac, I saw Kenny when he flashed his lights. I pulled into the garage as he parked in the driveway.

He was walking up my drive, stopped in his tracks when he saw Emma and Eva. "Girls this is Kenny. His pizzas have kept me alive the last couple of years. Be nice to him. Go get the pie and tip him well." I handed Emma a couple of twenties. They walked to the edge of the garage where Kenny had stopped. Emma handed him both twenties as Eva took the box.

"Thank you girls. Thank you Mister Padmore. Very impressive."

I yelled, "We've had a good night."

Eva said, "Thank you for taking care of our friend." She kissed him on the cheek as Emma kissed the other. Kenny was left speechless with painted lip prints on his cheeks. He watched every ripple of their ass walking back into the garage. I hit the garage door, waved to Kenny and watched him disappear his mouth slack and not moving.

"Let shower first girls." We went into the bathroom where they removed their shoes and helped me get undressed. Luckily I had a shower large enough for all three of us. We scrubbed each other until all the paint, cum and sweat was gone.

Of course, my member got hard again. Emma took hold of it and said, "Want us to take care of this for you? We would be happy to."

"No, I think I want to save it for tomorrow. But thanks."

Eva bent and kissed the tip and said, "You have a beautiful organ."

As we dried, I asked, "Girls you can either put one your clothes or you can pick from Terry's pajamas."

"We can't take Terry's stuff," Eva said as Emma nodded.

"It is time to let them go. I want you to have something of hers. Terry would want you to have her intimate things. Please take something. I've had them too long."

Eva looked at Emma and Emma said, "If that is what you want then that is what we do."

I left the girls to comb out their hair and pick from Terry's pajamas. I went to warm the pizza, get bottles of water, open a bottle of wine, and put plates on the table. I was cutting apples when the girls walked in. Emma had picked out a pair of white silk pajamas, that were pants with a button up shirt. It was a little tight across the breasts and ass but looked awfully good on her. Eva had picked a pair of yellow silks that were a pair of shorts that show a good portion thighs and a top tied about at her nipple level and hung to just below the sash that held the shorts up. It looked like it was made for her.

I couldn't help but tear up. Eva and Emma saw my reaction. "I knew we shouldn't do this," Eva said.

"No, you should," I said as I wiped away the tears. "The yellow pajamas were my favorite and it looks like they were made for you. Terry would want you to have them. It just that you look so beautiful wearing them. These are good tears. I'm sorry. Please keep them."

Eva and Emma got to me quickly and encircled me. Eva looked me in the eyes, smiled and said, "Nothing would make me happier than if you took them off me and fucked me in front of my daughter. But you aren't going to do that are you?"

"Not tonight. You both are just lovely. Now let's eat."

We took our wine and beer to the patio and talked until 11:30 just enjoying each other's company when they walked across the backyard to house.

During this time Emma asked me, "Is there anything you would like for us to fix for dinner tomorrow night or what you would like for us to wear?"

"Whatever you fix I know will be good. I want you to wear the white bandage dress you two bought together if you think I will say yes and something unflattering if you think no."

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers