Lucky Guy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

"Marquis, carry her over to the table," I said. There was a large fixed tiled table on the patio. Marquis was big and strong and I knew he could easily carry Eva's weight. I laid her dress on the table so he could lay her on it. He gently laid her on the thin material. I pulled a condom out of my pocket and handed it to Marquis. I bent over to suck on her slit. It was wet and very soft and puffy. Marquis and I took turns licking her slit. It wasn't long before the table was being spotted with her discharge. The two tile layers joined us and were masturbating on either side of Eva.

I pulled my dick out and slipped it into her wet, wide open pussy. Marquis grabbed both legs and slightly lifted her ass off the table. I said, "Baby, take care of the tile layers while Marquis and I give you what I know you want."

Her eyes rolled back and she said, "Yes my L." She took each of the tile layer's dick in her hand and stroked each while I pumped her pussy hard and fast. I could feel her orgasms as I pumped her. She was moaning. The angle Marquis was giving me gave a great angle at her clit. I pumped her full.

As I was finishing, I said to Marquis, "I don't think I satisfied her. See if you can finish her."

He put on the condom on his large penis. She continued stroking the tile layers while Marquis and I changed places. Marquis put one of her feet on each of his massive shoulders. He worked his large penis into her wet pussy with his hand. Then he started a slow stroke with just his hips moving. He was stretching her pussy. I could see her orgasms increasing with each thrust deeper into her vaginal cavity. She had lost interest in stroking the two penis in her hand and the time layers took over.

She was strictly concentrating on the large penis ramming harder and deeper into her suctioning pussy. Marquis grabbed both legs behind her knee and angled her ass to optimize the opening to allow him to get all the way in. With his desired angle, he could push all the way in. She screamed with pleasure.

She said, "Please my L, have him fuck me hard. I'm having such a big orgasm. Please my L."

Marquis didn't need for me to tell him as he rammed into her hard, held it there, pulled out quickly and then rammed hard again and held it. This continued for ten or fifteen times until I thought she was going to pass out. Her pussy was tight against his large penis. Marquis said, "Baby, I'm going to cum. Give me a big one."

As he started cumming, her body started shuddering from a massive orgasm. It lasted until Marquis was finished. When she calmed down, Marquis pulled out that made her pussy make a pop as he exited. He pulled off the condom. I bent over to kiss her hard and deep. I heard her whisper, "Thank you, my L."

I helped her up, as the guys put their penises back in their pants. "Okay guys let's get the site buttoned up while I clean up my slut." Each guy kissed her on the cheek as they started cleaning their tools. I took the hose and washed the cum and dirt off her. I wrung out the dress to get as much water out of it as possible and helped her get back into it. It still clung to her body. It wasn't quite transparent any more but still had dirt stains on the back. She was smiling as I concentrated on her. The guys were finished cleaning their tools and ready to go but couldn't stop staring. Finally, Tom yelled, "Okay Mister Padmore, we are ready to go. You are the man."

"Oh yeah? You guys go ahead; I will lock up."

Eva and I made one more tour of the site as the guys got in their trucks and left. Eva asked, "Do you want this business?"

"I will think about it Eva but I enjoy a little of this but my thing is design. This business requires devotion and I just don't think I can get there. I will help as you need me to. Max loved it all the time. I like it on occasion. But let me think about it."

"Okay, it is yours if you want it."

She was close to dry as we got in the truck to go home. It was after eight as we sat down to have dinner after a shower together. Eva said, "Lance that was so much fun. Did you enjoy it?"

"I sure did. I think I'm getting into this dominate thing. It wasn't too much having Marquis fuck you was it."

"Oh no. Just know it is you no matter what we do. I'm devoted and committed to you."

"Me too."

We watched a movie together snuggled on the couch before I again walked to my house to sleep. I knew the separate beds wouldn't last much longer. She didn't want me to leave her and I didn't want to.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers