Lucky Guy Pt. 07

Story Info
We attend a swinger seminar party in Manhattan.
17.3k words
4.74
16.9k
10

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

I hope you enjoy this story. Please provide me feedback. This story includes contact between parent and an adult child that may be offensive to some. While not incest, if any contact offends you, please don't read. This part is longer than usual but there was not good break.

Edited by DRGRIFFIN, with my thanks!

John spends the week at home earning his place in Max Construction

Emma showed us around the campus before we headed back to Cincinnati. She took us by her office and showed us the classroom where she was teaching freshmen math classes.

John said, "I bet you are a good teacher."

Emma said, "I get feedback that I am cold and aloof."

Eva whispered to me, "I wonder where she got that?"

At about three Eva said to Emma and John, "Lance and I are going to the coffee shop close to where we parked. We will say goodbye and leave you two a little time to talk."

Eva hugged her daughter and I heard her whisper, "Work hard baby, this is your chance. Everything will work out. Be smart."

Emma nodded but looked very sad.

I hugged her and said loudly, "Call us. We are always here for you."

Emma smiled and said, "Thanks, I know. Lance, thanks for bringing Mom and John. I had such a good weekend."

I said to John, "Take your time, there is no rush."

Eva and I had a cup of coffee and chatted about our children.

John joined us at the coffee shop in about an hour. After a few minutes of silence, I asked, "Are you okay?"

"Not really."

"Anything we can help you with?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Not really. Doctor Baumann you know I am falling for your daughter. Maybe I have been my whole life. She is a very special person but we both have things we must do in the near-term."

Eva smiled and said, "Well, I would be happy to have you as my son in law but I don't like the idea of you staying in the Marines. Emma has a gift that won't allow her to move from base to base. So first things first. You both need to do what you have to do. Plus, it is too early to say you want my daughter forever. We are very demanding women."

John said, "Well the rewards outweigh the effort. I know I can't remain in the Marines and be with Emma. I want it to work with Sam. First things first, I want to make a good impression on Sam next week."

I said, "Let's get back to Cincinnati. We can talk as we drive home."

John said, "Let me drive Dad. You have been driving all weekend."

I handed him the keys to my F250 and we headed back to Cincinnati.

John was quiet while Eva and I chatted about the upcoming week. She was working hard on the book and her fund but she really wanted to meet with Sam, John and I the following morning.

Eva said, "I am more interested in Max Construction now. I might want to keep a piece of it. John, I am all for you taking part of the business from me but Sam must want that also. Not to put too much pressure on you but I can't make Sam do something with this business he isn't comfortable with."

John said, "I wouldn't want it any other way. I want to earn a place in your company. Life is funny isn't it. I had a plan to get in my twenty and retire young. That all changed in one weekend and for the first time I am serious about someone."

The following morning Eva, John and I met with Sam at the headquarters.

Sam said, "John, good to see you again. I am proud for your service to our country. Eva and John tell me you might be ready to opt out of your next tour and work with us."

John said, "Yes sir, I would like to be a part of Max Construction."

"Well, remember I have seen you work. I have never seen you lead but Lance told me something about what you have done in the service so I am willing to give you the benefit of a doubt."

John said, "Sir, I don't want the benefit of the doubt. I want to earn your trust. Can we start with me working in the business and when you are think I have earned the right to become an owner then let's talk?"

Sam looked at Eva and asked, "Eva where is your head?"

"I want John to own part of Max Construction. I think that is what Max would want. But I agree that John needs to earn our trust. Here is what I propose, let John work this week in the business, if you are still comfortable with him being in the business he declines his second tour of service. Once he is back he becomes a supervisor and if we are all happy with what he is doing, I want to sell him part of my share. I have taken advantage of Lance and you too long. I want you to get a larger share in the business. You have thirty percent now. Let's set the value of the business at the price offered by Empire Construction, and you can buy shares from me out of profits until you get to forty percent. I will also make forty percent available to either Lance or John as you approve of them purchasing my shares. I will retain twenty percent and be a non-working partner pulling no salary but sharing in the quarterly profits."

Sam smiled, "Eva, that is more than fair."

John said, "Sounds fair to me also. I like that I get to earn my way into the business."

Eva asked me, "Lance what do you think?"

"Well, I also think it is fair but let me be clear, I want to focus on my design business. But I will help anyway I can. I believe in my son and don't need anything proven."

Eva said, "One last thing. I want this business to always be called Max Construction."

Sam said quickly, "Absolutely. I realize that I wouldn't be anywhere without Max Rayburn. I remember Max gave me the same chance we are giving to John."

We all shook hands as Eva and I left, so that John and Sam could work out specifics of what John would do for the week. That week we were all very busy, Eva on her book, John worked late every night at Max Construction, and me on my project and helping John.

Friday night, Eva made us dinner at my place as we waited for John to get home and give us the news we knew he had from Sam. Much to our surprise in came Emma. Emma and John had talked every night that week on the phone.

She said, "I just had to see John tonight and share whatever the news is from Sam."

Eva said, "We understand baby. Have you had dinner?"

"No not yet. I came back right after my last class. Not sure I can eat anyway. You know what Sam is going to tell John don't you Mom?"

"Yes, but why don't you have something to eat and let John tell you?"

Emma frowned but said, "Ok."

About nine John came in and was very surprised to see Emma. She opened the door and jumped in his arms. After a big hug, she said, "I can't wait, what did Sam say? Mom wouldn't tell me."

John said, "Can I sit down first? And I really need a shower."

Emma said, "I will wash you Sarge, if you will tell me first what Sam said."

John sat on a hard chair as he was dirty from the day's work, "He said he had forgotten how hard I worked. He also said that I had learned a lot of construction techniques in my service tour that will be of great benefit to Max Construction. He said a lot more but the bottom line was he didn't need to see anything further to know he wanted me as his partner. He said he had worked out details with Eva today and if I would agree to them then we have a deal."

Emma looked at Eva sternly, "Mom, I want this to happen. Please make it happen."

John jumped in for Eva, "Your Mom has been extremely generous to me and Sam. We both agreed that we would be fools to not accept Eva's terms."

Emma hugged her mother, "Thank you Mom. I love you so much."

Eva said, "There is one other thing Sam said. He said John had leadership qualities that made the decision easier. As a Marine he had instant credibility with the workers. The blue-collar guys also recognize his work ethic. He will be accepted as a site foreman immediately."

John continued, "Bottom line, Eva will sell us a portion of her shares over time such that I will eventually have 40%, Sam 40% and Eva retains 20%. Dad will be able to get back to his design business but do some of our high-end design projects. Sam, Eva and I will meet quarterly to go over operations and split the profits. Sam and I will get a salary, mine initially as a foreman but we will split the profits per the ultimate split I described. Sam and I will pay Eva some portion of the profits until Eva's shares are absorbed per the split. That is extremely generous of Eva. Eva, I just don't know what to say. No way I can ever thank you enough."

Eva said, "Actually it is Max and Sam you need to thank. They built this company but I will take a hug for Max. He really did think so much of you and would be so happy about this. I wanted to give the 40% to you but I knew you wouldn't take it so this seemed like the best alternative."

"It is, I want to earn it, not be given this." John took off his dirty shirt and hugged Eva whispering, "Thank you so much, Doctor Baumann." Eva had tears in her eyes.

Eva said, "You also need to thank your father as he carried my baggage for seven months."

John gave me a man hug and whispered, "Thanks pops."

Emma said, "Let me clean him up and take him to bed. He is mine for the rest of the night. I am going to take him to the airport tomorrow morning and head back to Purdue from the airport."

Eva said, "You can't stay the weekend?"

"Mom, I wish I could but I have a tough semester and need every minute to study. Sorry. I probably shouldn't have taken the night off but just had to be here. Ok, Sarge, let me clean you up and take you to bed."

The following morning, the four of us had breakfast together, Eva said, "Lance and I are going to New York next weekend. I have a meeting with my publisher and Lance is meeting with a firm that is courting him to take up some of their design work. Lance also has something planned for us that he isn't telling me about. We will fly up Friday and come back Monday afternoon."

John said, "That is great. I hope things work out for you."

I said, "I just wish you and Emma could join us."

John said, "Emma can join you but I have two more weeks before I am free."

Emma said, "I just can't take the time off but next time. Last night will keep me until John gets back permanently."

Eva and I go to New York for business and a sexcapade

We flew to New York City Friday afternoon and stayed at a really nice hotel just off Madison Avenue. We had a late dinner. The following day was all business. I met with the design firm all day while Eva spent the day going over her book with her editor.

We had dinner with the President of the Publishing firm and Eva's editor. This was a smaller firm that specialized in these wonkier type technical books. They seemed to be happy with Eva's progress and the direction the book was heading. It was all business and by the time we got to the hotel we were exhausted.

Sunday would be different. We did the tourist thing all day and got back to the hotel about four. I still hadn't told Eva what we were doing for the night. I laid out what she was to wear. The outfit consisted of a bandeau top made of a thin white elastic gauzy material that barely covered half her DD-cup breasts. The skirt was a very short red and black pleated student plaid with red ruler suspenders. There was a small white collar that fit around her neck like a shirt collar and a red and black tie that settled in Eva's large cleavage. The only underwear with the outfit were fishnet stocking in the thigh high garter style that Eva liked so much. I also had a ruler to stick in the top of the stockings.

I showed this to her. She asked, "What are we doing?"

"The owner of the design firm has been a friend of mine for a long time. She wanted my old firm to work with them. Anyway, when I went out on my own she first tried to hire me. Lately, she has wanted me to take up projects with them as an independent. When she found out we were coming to town, she talked me into meeting with her. I asked her to suggest something fun with a sexual theme to do in the city tonight. I barely got the words out when she invited to her house for a party. The theme is of the party is 'School is in Session'. I'm not sure what they have planned but she said be prepared for anything. I told her that was right up our alley and accepted. So you are dressing like a naughty school girl and I am going as your principal who has to punish you every day."

"Oh that sounds so hot, I am already creaming."

"That is why I, your principal, have to punish you so often. You flaunt your resplendent body and then cream as we watch."

Eva took my hand and placed it between her legs now covered with a pair of designer jeans and humped it saying, "For that I get punished. I thought that was my L liked."

"He does but your principal is punishing you tonight."

"Oh my God, I don't think I can wait. Want to have a throw before we leave for the party?"

"Oh let's not plan. Our hosts are having a limo pick us up at six thirty and the party starts at seven. Let's take a shower."

The shower was large. We soaped each other. When I touched Eva's pussy, she shuddered. She said, "Maybe I do need a little discipline, I don't seem to be able to control myself. But look at that hard on you have."

"That is all your fault. I think you do need to be punished. Turn around."

I put my penis between her legs from the rear. I slipped it between her cheeks but didn't penetrate her sphincter. I whispered in her ear, "Remember how Rock buried his dick into Chocolate's ass?" I pressed my fingers into her pussy. She was so wet already.

She said breathlessly, "I think about it often. His penis was so large. She took it so easily and seemed to have such large orgasms with Little One's help. Just thinking about it makes me cum. Oh Gawd, that is the spot. I am having such a nice orgasm."

She rocked back and forth on my dick, sucking it into her ass cheeks without penetration. If I pushed just a little I knew my dick would get past her sphincter muscle but I wanted to just tease her.

I teased, "You have been wanting to try it, haven't you? You want my dick in your ass, don't you?"

"Oh yes, please put it in, I want to try it."

"Be patient, maybe tonight. You aren't ready yet. Think how it would feel it I just pushed forward a little. Think about Rock having that big long thick dick buried to the hilt in Chocolate's big ass."

She had my hand pushed hard into her pussy as she massaged my penis in the crack of her ass. I said, "I am going to fuck you in the ass tonight. Think how that is going to feel."

"Oh my L, it is going to feel so good. Oh my, on my, on my Gawd," she screamed as I thought she was going to crush my hand into her soaked pussy.

"Oh baby, I am going to cum," I said, just as I felt a very slight penetration into her sphincter. She had relaxed to the point that there was little pressure needed to have the tip of my penis peek inside her anus. I pulled back just in time as she thrust back trying to catch my ejaculation in her anus. I squirted over her well-formed mounds. It was immediately washed away by the shower.

She turned around and whispered, "You could have had my ass then. Didn't you want to take me?"

"Yes, I wanted it but I think it will be better tonight. Be patient but think about how that felt."

"Lance, well you know," she said as she French-kissed me.

"We need to get a move on it. The limo will be here in a little while."

I left her in the bathroom to get ready. I fixed us both a drink and took it to the bathroom as she was sitting messing with her hair with just a towel wrapped around her. She smiled and said, "Thanks."

At 6:15 she came out of the bedroom dressed like a naughty school girl. You could see her large brown areolas through the gauzy white bandeau top. The skirt was low on her hips to show a hint of the top of her ass cheeks. It covered her Mons Pubis such that the short blonde hair couldn't be seen. The skirt covered less than half her thigh from the top of the thigh highs to her dangling fat pussy lips. The suspenders went around the sides of her firm double D's. The little collar looked cute around her neck.

I said, "Baby you are so sexy. Not sure we can make it to the event before I have to screw you again."

"I know I need to be punished for making you hard again, don't I?"

"Yes you do and you will get your punishment. I wished my outfit looked as good." I was dressed in a typical corny principle outfit. Short sleeve thin while shirt, black tie and Dockers. I also wore clear horned rimmed glasses. I had a pins, pencils and chalk in my pocket.

Eva took my hands placed them on her ass and kissed me on the lips. "You need to spank that ass, my Principal."

"We need to leave before I do. Here, you can wear this rain coat until we get there. It is about thirty minutes to their penthouse. I will tell you about them on the way."

We waited in the lobby for about five minutes before the limo pulled up. As the driver got out, he saw us, walked up and asked, "Mister Padmore?"

"Yes, that is me."

"I am Dipak here to drive you to the Samford party." He opened the door for Eva and off we went.

"I met Angela Samford at a conference about ten years ago. My firm was going great guns then and she was doing a lot of the design work in New York. We did a reimagined building in Greenwich Village that she thought was very well designed. She liked how we kept the character but brought it into this century. Anyway, ever since she has been trying to get me to come to New York to discuss how we can work together. She is highly respected and there is something I have always liked about her."

"She must be pretty."

"Not really. She is about fifty and a little plump. Hard to tell in clothes but I would guess big ass and big fleshy tits but with a fleshy middle also. She is maybe five six, thick black hair and not really pretty but not ugly either. Her most prominent facial feature are dark penetrating eyes. I am guessing we will see a lot more of her tonight. She is driven and something of a flirt. My impression is that she is very open minded. Well I guess we will find out just how much tonight."

"What about her husband?"

"All I know is what she said Saturday. His name is Stanley Samford. He manages a team of fashion buyers for an old-line store. Angela said they had been married about fifteen years. I always had the impression that she made a lot more money than he did and that she is the strong one in the relationship. The way she talks, she makes the decisions."

With that we arrived at their building. Dipak said, "I need to run get someone else, the doorman will direct you."

The doorman led us to an elevator in a very ornate old styled lobby and told us to hit the penthouse button and gave us a code. When the door opened we were at the front door. Their condo took up the entire floor. I knew this had to be worth tens of millions in the current market. We pressed the door bell and it was answered by a girl of about twenty dressed a lot like Eva but with nothing covering her tits. She was tall and beautiful.

"Hi my name is Denise and you would be?"

"I am Lance Padmore and this Doctor Baumann."

"Call me Fatty."

"Yes mam, can I take your coat?"

Eva removed her coat, handing it to Denise saying, "I love your outfit and you must be the principal that keeps this naughty school girl in line with the ruler in her stocking. We have all kinds of props and a trey of toys available."

Angela walked up. My description was pretty accurate. She was dressed like a principal, sort of. She had on a white bustier that display her entire breast above the nipples. It forced her large fleshy breast, up and in making them look enormous. The bottom half of her areola were hidden. She was larger than Eva. The bustier did a nice job of giving her something of a waist. The bustier clenched at the waist leaving her back uncovered. The bustier covered to below the navel, I thought likely hiding something of a potbelly. She had on a white collar with a strip attached to white sleeves over her arms. Attached to the collar was a black tie that extended to her waist, sliding between her massive bosoms. She wore a wide leather garter belt around her waist on top of the bustier that attached to what looked like the legs of a pair of men's slacks. This outfit left her nude almost completely in the rear from her neck to half down her thigh except for the band around the waist. Her front was nude from above the Mons Pubis to halfway down her thigh. She had obviously had all her pubic hair removed with laser treatments. She wore shoes that looked like men's. Her hair was slicked down to look like a man's as much as possible. It was oddly sexy.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers