Lucky Guy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Lance and this must be Doctor Baumann."

"This is my naughty school girl tonight called Fatty. Fatty this is Principal Angela."

"Hello Principal Angela, I need to be punished for being such a bad little girl tonight."

"I see Principal Lance came prepared. This is my naughty school boy, Stanley."

Stanley Samford was wearing a blue and red tie with a blue blazer with a school insignia on the pocket and nothing else. He was somewhat small, being about five foot five, no fat, very pale complexed, salt and pepper hair and somewhat feminine looking. The only thing distinctive about Stanley was a long dick. It was longer and thinner than mine which looked enormous on the small man. And he was hard. It stuck straight out.

"Stanley, tell Principal Lance what you get punished for."

"I have a constant hard on when I am around Principal Angela and I like to stroke it."

"Go ahead and show him."

Stanley took some lube from a container she was holding and stroked his dick.

"You see he can do that all night until I tell him he can have an orgasm. And he likes to be punished. Don't you?"

"Yes mam, I get hard when I see your beautiful body and I can't keep my hands off my hard penis. I need to be punished."

Stanley continued to stroke that massive dick. Eva was staring.

I said, "Fatty, flaunts her body and makes men want to fuck her and she creams all the time as she is doing now. I bet she is wet knowing that I am going to punish her. Principal Angela would you like to help me punish her."

"Sure."

"Fatty bend over and raise your skirt. Principal Angela put your finger in her hole and tell me what you feel."

Eva did as she was told. Angela said, "That is one wet pussy you have girl, how did you get so wet so soon."

Eva said, "Principal Lance played with my pussy in the shower, stuck his dick in my ass crease, made me think about a black man who fucked a girl with his huge dick in the ass while we watched and promised me he would take my virgin asshole tonight."

Angela said, "My Gawd she had an orgasm just talking about it."

"Keep feeling."

I took the ruler out of her stocking and slapped her ass twice with it. Angela said, "Gawd she had a second one is less than thirty seconds."

"Stanley, kiss Fatty's ass to make the hurt better. Make it really wet with your saliva. You can stroke your penis while you do this but you can't cum yet."

Stanley got behind her to lick her ass and filled her asshole with his saliva. Angela said, "That's good, now stick that thing in me and give me one orgasm. I need to catch up with Fatty here."

She bent over a little. His dick was so long that he easily entered Angela. While he was moving in and out of her pussy, Angela said haltingly, "I am doing an anal seminar at the end of the night I am counting on you being there."

Eva placed my fingers on her clit as we watched Stanley stroke in and out of Angela. Eva moaned and said excited, "Principal Lance, I want to take the Principal Angela's anal course. Oh Gawd, Oh Gawd that would be so, so good. Please Principal Lance. Oh my ..."

Angela squealed. Got her breathing under control and said, "That was good Stanley, now take it out like a good boy and keep your hands off your stick, well, for a few minutes anyway."

Angela raised up, Eva removed my fingers from her clit as I said, "We will definitely see you at the anal seminar."

Angela smiled at Eva and I, turned and greeted another couple. It was then I noticed the jeweled anal plug she had in her bum. Eva noticed it also.

Denise collected us and escorted around the condo. It was very large by New York standard and included a private outdoor patio. Denise gave us a list of classes. There were two scheduled on the hour for three hours starting at eight. The ones we decided on were, oral sex, humiliation and end the night with Angelia's seminar on anal sex. These were set up in different rooms of the condo.

People were already in various stages dress or undress and I decided before we went to the first classroom I needed to lose my pants. I removed my shoes and pants, leaving them with Denise who assured us she would take care of them. There were several very attractive young women and men passing around drinks and snacks. All the servers were dressed as naughty girls or boys and all were young.

We introduced ourselves to many of the couples, discussing what they planned to do for the evening. One in particular was considerable younger than us and seemed to not know anyone either. I introduced myself, "Hi, I am Principal Lance and this is Fatty a very naughty school girl."

The man also dressed as a Principal introduced himself, "Hi, I am Principal Edgar and this is naughty school girl Annie."

Annie was short and plump. She was wearing a thin white blouse unbuttoned and tied just below her mammoth breasts and a pair of cutoff jean with no rear end and only the seam left in the crotch. She was a little fat and made Eva fat pussy look less fat. She had short stocky legs and a big ass. She had to be at least a G-Cup.

Edgar asked me, "Why is she called Fatty when she is so fine?"

Edgar was tall and thin. I guessed about six-six, long arms, legs and a long thin face. They were an odd pair with him being more than a foot taller than Annie.

I said to Eva, "Show Principal Edgar why you are called Fatty and why you have to be punished so often."

Eva licked her lips and said with a demure smile as she raised her skirt, "See." She reached down and played with her glistening pussy. "It is fat and feel." She took his hand and rubbed his fingers over her pussy lips and I was sure had an orgasm. "I have to be punished because I tease gentlemen like you and cream too much. I think Principle Edgar needs to punish me for the orgasm I just had, don't you think Principal Lance?"

"Principal Edgar you can use the ruler in her stocking or your hand."

Edgar said, "I think I will use my hand. Now bend over Fatty and take my punishment."

Eva bent over, pulled up her skirt as Edgar gave her four quick swats on her fleshy ass with his hands. It made a loud sound as other people watched.

Eva raised and said, "Thank you Principal Edgar for punishing me, I am such a bad girl." Eva reached between her legs and squeezed her clitoral hood, showing it to be even more moist now than before her punishment.

Edgar said, "I think it is time for Naughty Annie's punishment. Would you like to do the honor Principal Lance?"

Denise saw what we were doing and handed me a paddle saying this may be useful. The dining room we were in was set up with padded benches about ten inches wide and about four feet long. I sat on one and said to Annie, "Pull those shorts down and lay over my knee."

Annie smiled pulled her shorts to her ankle, paused long enough for me to see a neatly trim pussy that was every bit as fat as Eva's. She laid with her broad ass shining up at me just begging to be slapped. "Now tell me why you are being punished."

"I let men see my big tits and tonight I wore this obscene pair of shorts and knew that my pussy lips would be seen by all these men. I like to show myself."

"You do need to be punished, naughty girl. How many licks do you think are needed?"

Annie said, "The same as Fatty, four."

I hit her fairly hard, two on each of her big round cheeks. They were red when I finished. I then said, "That is a good girl, you took your punishment so well." I rubbed the red cheeks and let my hand slide to her pussy. I could feel the fluid seeping out of her hole and saw that the lips were very swollen. "Now that's a good girl."

Annie raised up, pulled up her shorts and said "Thank you Principal Lance."

Eva gave her a side hug and said, "I think we should pal around tonight."

Annie as she snapped her shorts said, "Let's sit together for the lectures."

An older couple stood at the head of the class nude, slapped a ruler on a table and said, "This class will come to order. We have seen that several of our students have already been punished. At any time please feel free to take care of your wards. My name is Earl and this is Tammy. We are going to show you some different oral sex techniques. Starting with women."

There were eight couples along with Earl and Tammy and several people serving. Tammy put a big picture of the female anatomy up and went into a description of what things were. Earl chimed in several times. Earl said, "We want to make a point that men tend to go for the clitoris too fast and too hard to begin with."

Earl said, "Now Tammy is going to get on the table and I am going to show you what she likes but the key is communication. Ask your partner what you like."

Tammy climbed on the table, spread her legs apart so that her thin pussy lips spread. She was a tall thin woman with a lean pussy devoid of hair. Earl continued, "It is best to not attack the clitoris but to encircle it like this." He gently rubbed lightly around her pussy without penetrating any portion of it. "Now kiss it lightly all around." He spent a considerable amount of time lightly kissing and tonguing around the edges of her pussy circling closer and closer to the spot he wanted to go to.

He raised from her genitals, touched the Mons Pubis and put his thumb and index finger on either side of her clitoral hood. "Notice the swelling and the increased redness here. That is the increased blood flow to her genital area. Now you can lightly kiss the clitoral hood but still don't penetrate immediately. Just watch how I at first lightly penetrate." He did as he instructed, lightly kissing and the sucking her hood. He glanced up and said, "Now penetrate the hood and gently flick here." He flicked and caused Tammy to moan and start slight movements with her hips. He continued to more rapid movements of his tongue and head. Tammy moved her hips more and made more moaning signs. She then made a noticeable shutter.

Earl said, "Now she is excited sufficiently where you can attack her pussy more violently but pay attention to her body language. She will tell you when to slow down and speed up. Now I want you to do what I did to your partners. Lady's the bench props up so you can see what is happening around you. Pull it up like this." He went to the couple next to him and lifted the bench to about a forty-five-degree angle. This left a six-inch platform to sit on and give complete access to the female's genitals and anus. "Now practice on your partner. Tammy and I will continue to play. Ladies, if you see something your fellow students are doing that you think you would like tell your partner. If your partner is moving too fast or slow tell your partner."

Eva whispered to me, "I am so hot you can attack me anyway you want. Make it hard."

I whispered back, "I need to practice. I want to get an A in this class. Watch the other couples, I really do want to get better pleasing you when you are an obedient pupil."

Eva smiled and said, "All yours," as she spread her legs. Denise placed a pillow on the floor for my knees. I did exactly as Earl had done to Tammy. Eva was getting wetter and wetter as I got closer to her clitoral hood. She was moaning far more than Tammy had. I could hear Annie being even louder. I glanced up to look at Eva and her eyes were closed but I could see she was occasionally looking to see what Edgar was doing to Annie and Earl doing to Tammy. I glanced to see she was now on her hands and knees, with Earl licking from anus to her Mons Pubis.

I had my tongue lightly flicking Eva's clit. I was sure she could feel it. This was the first time I had taken so much time getting to any women's pleasure spot.

Eva said, "Oh my L, that is the spot. I am going to have the biggest orgasm ever from oral. Press your tongue hard right there." I pushed my tongue hard into her spot and lightly bite down on her outer vaginal lips. She screamed, bucked and I could feel quim emitting from her pussy. It tasted sweet, I loved the taste. I then heard Annie sounding almost like Eva.

Eva said, "Give me a minute to recover." I straddled Eva and hugged her to my chest. After a minute, she said, "Thank you, that was amazing."

Earl said, "Everyone did great, one last instruction. Ladies spread your legs again." Tammy was now back laying on her back with her legs spread. "Guys insert your middle finger into her pussy and feel with the tip of your finger until you think you feel something rough. Should be no more than two inches inside her vaginal opening. Once you feel it, lightly rub the spot and continue flicking your tongue on her clit. She will still be excited enough to manipulate it without concern. This will stimulate both her G spot and her clitoris."

I inserted my finger into Eva's vagina and found the rough spot. I was sure I was on the spot. I lightly pressed my tongue onto the spot that she liked before. As I flicked my tongue on her clit, I gently rub the spot. Eva said, "Oh my Gawd that feels good. Oh my Gawd."

I heard Annie scream, "Edgar, Edgar, Edgar, do it to me." It was clear that Edgar had found her spot.

I again felt an increase in the fluids from Eva's pussy. Eva was shuttering and shaking. As she calmed down, I removed my hand, straddled her and took her in my arms. Everyone else had finished and were hugging their partners.

Earl said, "It is best after successfully giving your spouse pleasure to give them a little time to recover before you enter. But in this case we have a short time in our class, we will move on next assignment. Do the same with someone not your partner. We want you to discover how other women respond."

I looked at Eva and she gave me a slight nod. I asked Edgar, "Want to do my pupil while I do yours?" Edgar and Annie smiled which was their answer.

Earl said, "Once you are ready proceed with your new partner."

I knelt in front of Annie. She had her legs open and ready for me. She still had her shirt tied below her tits. I wanted to see them but I had a job to do. Her pussy was mostly bare. There was only a landing strip left on the Mons Pubis. Her pussy was very puffy, red and clearly ready to be manipulated hard and fast. She had smooth tan skin except where her bikini was worn. The white pale skin made her pubic area stand out and it was beautiful. She was looking down and smiling with anticipation as I knelt between her legs.

Annie said, "Principal Lance is going to give his sweet Annie a nice treat isn't he."

"Yes, I am. Are you ready?"

She shook her head as I first lightly kissed her landing strip. "I like your strip and you have a beautiful big pussy."

She said, "I am a fatty like your Naughty Girl. Aren't I?"

"Yes. I love fatties."

I then lightly took her vagina outer lips and pressed them between my lips. I let my tongue enter her clitoral hood. While I did this I just had to feel her big soft ass. I so much wanted to stick my finger inside her crease. She seemed to be enjoying me playing with the ass as I tongued her pussy a little more aggressively. Her juices were flowing into her ass and my opening the crease a little allowed the fluid to enter her brown spot. I put a finger on the entry to her anus with one hand while the other was rubbing her soft mound.

She said, "Oh Principal Lance that feels really good. Keep doing that with your finger."

I continued to collect the juices that had been flowing from her vagina onto her leg and ass and puddled it around the tight hole I was massaging. I pressed my tongue harder and deeper into her pussy as I let my finger slowly press into her anus. I could feel it relaxing a little at a time. I took it really slowly.

"Principal Lance, what are you doing to me?" She squealed, I glanced up to see if from pain or pleasure. Her chest and neck were getting redder and her face was scrunched up. I thought pleasure. I let my index finger penetrate past her sphincter while manipulating her pussy with my tongue and mouth. I acted like I was eating her pussy lips. Her hips were moving more and more.

She said, "Oh my gawd that feels good. Leave your finger there and push hard into my nasty pussy. I am going to--" She let out a primal noise that let me know she was having a continuous orgasm.

I could also hear Eva making similar noises. I continued to work my mouth up and down as she moved her hips. I removed my finger from her anus as she was having a big long orgasm. Her hips began to slow their movement and I removed my tongue from her vagina and started light kisses around her soft big opening. It was amazing how her labia gapped open without being pulled apart. She was clearly excited.

She reached down, pulled me up and hugged me saying, "Thank you Principal Lance. No one has ever done that to me before. I am going to tell Principal Edgar about it. I may have liked that more than the G spot massage. Thank you."

Earl said, "Everyone has passed the class. One last assignment. Lady your men worked hard for you the last forty minutes. They need some release now. I am going to have Tammy give me a blow job. Ask him how he wants it but he desires one orgasm for all the ones he has given you."

I looked at Eva and Edgar to see what they wanted to do. Eva looked at Annie and said, "I will start Principal Edgar and you can finish him. I want Principal Lance to cum on my chest. I want to smell him the rest of the night."

Annie nodded yes and started to get up off the bench. I put my hand on her shoulders to keep her from getting up. "I want to see those big tits and masturbate on them. How is that for you?"

She untied the knot holding the shirt over her tits and slowly pulled it apart. She said, "So you think these big old things would be good to fuck?"

She had big white smooth tits, with the rest of her torso tan. She had red half dollar sized areola and very red pencil eraser nipples. "I think those are beautiful big tits that need to have my dick squeezed between them."

Denise was standing close so I asked her, "Do you have some body lotion?"

Denise produced it almost immediately. She squeezed a big glob in my hand and I massaged Annie's big tits. I almost came just massaging her tits. I knew I wouldn't last long and wanted to ejaculate on Eva as she requested. I straddled her, placed my penis between them and Annie pressed her mounds together encircling my dick.

"How big are they?"

"34G. That feels good. Fuck my tits Principal Lance."

I looked over at Eva and she was sucking Edgar hard and fast. I wanted to feel these big soft pillows for a while but knew I needed to get on with it. So, I picked up the pace. Annie lowered her head so each time I thrust up she could get her lips on the tip. She was pressing hard making her tit the perfect tunnel for me to fuck her breasts. I went slow to make it last as long as possible.

After fucking Annie's breast for too short of a time Edgar said, "I am ready to finish." We swapped places.

Eva took my penis into her mouth, I fucked her mouth a few strokes and said, "I am ready. You want it on your tits."

"Yes my L. I want your sperm on my chest for the rest of the night." I pointed my penis at the top barely covering her tits and shot a load on her. She was smiling as I covered her cleavage.

"Thank you Principal Lance. Would you like to rub your jizzum over my tits?" I slid the small strip of material off her tits and rubbed my discharge over them. Then I pulled her top back in place. Only now it was wet from sweat, saliva and sperm making it nearly transparent.

I pulled her up and hugged and kissed her. She whispered to me, "Wasn't that great?"

"It sure was."

After a few minutes just enjoying each other, I glanced over and Edgar and Annie were chatting. Denise brought us bottles of water. Denise was now nude. Annie didn't bother with her shorts, such as they were, but did retie her shirt obscuring her tits. Pity.