Lucky Guy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise said, "That was a lot of work and I thought water was what you would want."

Edgar said, "Exactly." We all took a bottle of water.

Denise asked as she collected the bottles, "Anyone want a drink? You have about ten minutes before the next class starts."

We all decided on a shot of tequila and more water. Annie was absolutely bubbling. She bounced over to our bench and sat next to Eva. "Wasn't that great? Have you ever experienced anything like that?"

I decided that Eva and Annie wanted to talk so I moved over and sat on the bench with Edgar.

Eva said, "I don't think I have ever experienced an orgasm that strong just from oral sex. It was very intense."

Annie said, "Do you know what Principal Lance did to me?"

Eva said, "Wasn't it the same as the first round?"

Annie giggled, "He pressed his finger in my dirty hole while he worked on my pussy. It was so intense. Has he ever done that to you?"

Eva thought, "Not exactly. He has played with my rosebud but not while performing cunnilingus. I look forward to it. Which class are you going to next?"

Denise brought us our shots and water saying, "The next class is in a few minutes. If you are going to the humiliation class, it is in another room."

Annie looked at Edgar and said, "Principal Edgar, can we please go with our friends to the humiliation class. Please sir."

Edgar said, "Sure baby." Edgar raised his shot glass and said, "Here's to new friends."

We drank, handed our shot glasses to Denise as she led us to the room for the humiliation class. As we walked, Annie wrapped her arms around one of Eva's arms, like a little girl with a mother and asked Eva, "Is this your first party like this?"

"This isn't my first party where sex was the theme but it is the first that was this organized. Principal Lance is a business associate of Angela's and she invited us to the party. We are from Cincinnati."

Annie said, "I am a new accountant with the firm that works with Angela's firm. She is very outgoing. I talked to her one day for an hour without knowing she was the owner of our client's firm. She must have liked me as the next day my boss gave me a raise and an attagirl, explaining that Angela was the person I spoke with and wanted me on the account as primary. Anyway, Angela is a friend and she invited us to this party. Isn't that great?"

Eva said earnestly, "That is wonderful. She is very outgoing. I think I am going to like her. I know Principal Lance has known her a long time and I think he is likely to work with her."

Annie said, "So you come to New York often?"

"Likely more often as I have business here also."

Annie said, "That is great. We are going to be such good friends. You and Principal Lance can stay with us next time."

We had gotten to the class room. It was in a gym/game room. There was a lot of exercise equipment, a small pool table, a foosball table, and poker table. There were chairs in a circle around the room. There were three other couples already in the room when we arrived. I was now getting the impression that at least twenty couples were at the party plus the serving staff.

A large black man announced, "Ok folks let's get started with the humiliation class. My name is Jamal and this is Jeong." Jeong was a short lady of Korean decent. My guess was that she was five-two maybe, about the same height as Annie, but much smaller. She was a small all over and I would guess about fifty. She was not pretty. She was wearing a chainmail top that extended to below her small breasts supported by a neck strap. The chains ran horizontally around her body with two vertical chains over her nipples that made it drape in front. It left nothing to the imagination. She had small dark areolas and hard little nipples. Her bottom consisted of a chain around the waist with two large metal rings on each side attaching a chain strap holding a tighter chainmail strip that dangled over her Mons Pubis to a couple inches below her pussy. There was a chain attached to the two rings acting as a leash.

Jamal was holding the chain attached to Jeong's waist. He was wearing only leather bands. There were leather bands around his large arms and thighs. He also had a leather band around his waist with a leather strip draped over his penis. His penis was so long you could see the tip hanging between his legs. He was big all over.

Jamal continued, "We are here to share in the joy of humiliation. It is true that many people while not wanting to be humiliated actually enjoy the results. That is how it is with Jeong. I am a dominate and Jeong is a submissive. I think Jeong should explain further."

Jeong explained with a heavy accent, "Many people refer to this is Dom/sub or just D/s. I have been a submissive for a long time. Jamal recently agreed to become my Dom. I have had several Doms in my life but I am very loyal to whomever is my current Dom. I will have sex with other people but only at my Dom's command. I will basically do whatever Master Jamal says. Most of the D/s relationships I know of are like this. But there are some where the partners will switch roles. I get off on verbal abuse and some physical abuse. We have a safe word and I suggest that you do also. As you can all see, Master Jamal could really hurt me if he wanted. Isn't he a big physical specimen?"

She looked around. Everyone was staring at the huge thing rising between Jamal's legs. He had stood with arms crossed and his feet about a foot apart while Jeong spoke and had not even come close to a smile.

Jamal took up from Jeong, "I know what you are thinking. Can this small Korean woman take my large thing? She can and if Jeong is very good tonight I will slam every inch of it in whatever hole I desire. Won't you Jeong?"

Jeong bowed and said, "Happily. There are some relationships where the partners will switch roles. But even in those there is usually one that will be the D most of the time. In most of D/s relationships I know of between men and women, the male is usually the D. Tell me do you all at least role play a D/s relationship? Raise your hand if you don't think you have role played as D/s."

No one raised their hands. "I figured that otherwise why would you be here. Raise your hand if you are the D in the relationship."

All the males raised their hands including Jamal. Denise was the only female server along with two males who didn't indicate their involvement.

Jamal picked up the lecture, "That makes it easier. Now we could talk for the next forty minutes but what fun is that. We are a small group so I would like for you to share. Tell me one instance of humiliation. I would like for both of you to speak. But I want the sub to describe her feelings of humiliation. Let's start here."

Eva and I were standing to the left of Jamal and he had pointed to us.

"My name is Principal Lance and this is Fatty."

Jamal interrupted, "Notice he called her Fatty. Obviously not her name and she is obviously not fat. In fact, she is a mighty fine looking female specimen. Now why would you call her Fatty?"

"Well the technical reason is she has a fat pussy. Show them Fatty."

Eva pulled her short skirt up and showed them her swollen red pussy. She reached down and lightly rubbed it. I could see it moistening again.

Jeong asked Eva, "How did it make you feel to be told to show your pussy and be called Fatty?"

Eva said, "I felt humiliated and exhilarated at the same time. My pussy got this sensation and I could feel it moisten. My L knows how to excite me."

"You call him my L. Does that stand for Lord?"

Eva answered, "For me it does."

Jeong asked, "Are you highly educated?"

Eva said, "Yes."

Jeong smiled, "So am I."

Jamal instructed with his deep commanding voice, "Fatty tell me in a short version of a time your L humiliated and excited you."

Eva said, "I own a portion of a construction company. My L had agreed to help me manage the company before he became my L. He had been making site visits on my behalf. After he became my L, he forced to me to join him on a site visit dressed and acting as his slut. Since I am his slut I guess it wasn't acting. There were several crews working on the site. My L had me help the foreman of the landscaping crew. I somehow got in a water hose fight and lost. When my L came to find me I was wet and covered in mud from head to feet and the little clothing I wore was essential gone. To punish me for disrupting the site my L made me give blowjobs to the landscaping foreman, the paint crew and tile layers. He fucked me with all the men watching and masturbating. After he finished with me he had a large black man fuck me. At least seven men sprayed their sperm on me before the black man finished brutalizing my poor pussy."

Jeong said, "How did you feel about that?"

"My L was pleased with me. It was humiliating to be covered in sweat, mud and many men's cum. I was so excited. I felt alive and desire. I had pleased my L."

Jamal said, "Good story. And you." Jamal was pointing to Edgar.

"I am Principal Edgar and this is naughty student Annie. We haven't officially taken up the D/s roles but we seem to be going that way. I think it best if Annie tells the time she first exposed herself, well maybe I did help her expose herself."

Annie picked up, "I was so embarrassed of my body growing up. I am short and fat."

I said, "You are not fat. You are sexy."

Annie smiled at me and said, "Thanks Principal Lance. But I still think of myself as fat. Anyway, I was surprised that this tall thin handsome man wanted to date me. We were senior's in college and I had dated very little. Before this incident I dressed mainly in lose fitting clothes. If it was a dress it was a tent that covered to below the knees. I wore jeans and baggy shirts to class almost all the time. He wanted me to go to a party with him. There were to be about forty people there. This was before he asked me to marry him. I wanted to please him so much. Well, he bought me an outfit to wear and gave it to me just a couple of hours before he was to pick me up. It was the wrong size."

Edgar chimed in, "I should have asked her size but I had a friend who told me they knew them. But you will find out that it worked out."

"So I showered and started to dress. The first problem was the underwear. He had bought me pretty yellow bikini cut panties. If they had been the right size, I would have loved them. But they were at least two sizes too small and looked more like a thong than panties. But who was going to see them. Next the matching yellow bra. I am a 34G cup. He had given me a 34D cup bra. But somehow I got these big old things in the bra but there was more overflowing the bra that covered. The skirt was a short black A line. I barely got my fat ass in it and it barely covered that fat ass. My little paunch," she pinched the fat on her stomach, "overflowed the top of the skirt and it was uncomfortable. He had given me a shear silk blouse to wear, again two sizes too small but I managed to button it. It was tight over my breasts but I was covered and except for the skirt being too short, it was not particularly obscene."

Edgar said, "When I picked her up I thought she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I knew the outfit was a little tight but boy was she hot."

"So we went to the party which was in an apartment complex common hall. There was music and people were entertaining themselves eating, drinking and dancing. I didn't drink much but that night I wanted something hard. I thought that would help me relax. I was so ashamed of my fat body crammed into the clothes this wonderful man had bought for me. The liquor helped. It started when the top button of my blouse wouldn't stay buttoned. But no problem that just meant I showed some cleavage. Probably no more than any girl there but the most I had ever shown in public. I love to dance and am a very energetic dancer. We danced a couple of fast dances. I noticed that the boys were looking at me in a way boys never had. I looked down and two buttons were gone. Now the bra was visible which meant most of my boobs were squeezed into public display."

Edgar smiled, "The buttons popped off almost immediate as we started to dance. Her tits were flying. It was beautiful. I knew that I had to be the envy of the boys in the room."

"I tried to pull the shirt together but it was no use. I told Edgar I wanted to go but he said I looked beautiful and every boy there wanted to be my date. I felt something between my legs that I liked. I was wet. I wanted to please Edgar. For some reason, I suggested we have another drink. We found a table in a dark area and had a drink. Edger kissed me and fondled my breasts in front of all these people. I couldn't stop him. My mind said stop him but my body wanted him to take me where everyone could see. When he touched me between the legs, I had soaked the yellow panties I was wearing. We finished our drinks and by now I was higher than I had ever been. Edgar said let's dance some more. My mind said go home but my body followed him to the dance floor. It was another fast song and halfway through the song I heard the ripe. The skirt was suddenly comfortable. I felt behind me and all I could feel was my big ass."

Edgar smiled big, "Her ass is so beautiful, I wanted everyone to see it. She wanted to go but I wanted to show her off."

"A slow song started while I was frozen on what to do. Edgar took me in his arms, kissed me deeply, placed both hands on my ass and I couldn't move. I was so embarrassed but these boys were looking at me with lust and I felt sexy. After the dance, Edgar took we outside, put my ass on a picnic table, ripped my too little yellow panties off and fucked me. The fuck took all of two minutes. He had popped my cherry. I had blood running down my legs. He wrapped his arms around me and told me he loved me. He said I had pleased him. He said I was the sexiest women he had ever met."

Edgar said, "I cleaned her up a little and took her home."

Jeong asked, "How did you feel the next day."

"I was glad it happened. I have dressed much differently from then on. Part of me still thinks I am just a fat girl but when I dress sexy, I feel sexy and many people think I am sexy."

Jamal said, "Great story. Annie, you are a natural submissive and exhibitionist. You should embrace it."

Annie said, "Thank you."

The other three couples told their stories but I thought Edgar and Annie's story was the best. The other three couples were long term D/s couples.

Jamal announced, "I want each of the D's to humiliate your sub and pass her to the next to do something that humiliates them. We have paddles available. This may give you some ideas to add to your role play. Jeong and I will be participating in the exercises."

I smiled at Eva and said, "I think you are overdressed." I took the ruler suspender up so that her pussy and ass were no longer covered. The skirt now started just below her breasts and end at her navel.

Eva looked down saying, "Well that is humiliating."

I laughed, slapped her on the ass and said, "Make me proud." I gave her a quick kiss. I could hear Jamal verbally berating Jeong.

The part I caught was, "You are a worthless slut, not worthy of being fucked by me. I want you to go please the other D's in the class and then maybe I will fuck you. Now get away from me." I realized that I could play at being a Dom but I would never be Jamal. I decided to would try some more verbal abuse.

So on the first rotation, Jeong appeared in front of me and my mind struggled what I could do to this woman that she would even consider humiliating. It hit me what may humiliate her, "I am going to bend over. I want you to beg me to lick my nasty asshole. If I allow you will admit you are not worthy to even lick my ass much less to be fucked by me."

Jeong said, "Yes Principal Lance, I am so unworthy to touch you but if it would pleasure you, can I lick your ass. I want to be fucked by your marvelous penis when you think I am worthy."

"Yes you may but do it right or I will punish you."

"Yes Principal Lance, if you have to punish me then Master Jamal will double it."

So I bent over, she knelt and spread my ass cheeks and with a lot of saliva licked around my asshole. "Thank you Principal Lance for letting me touch your asshole. I am unworthy to even do this." She then stuck her tongue out, curled it and worked it into my asshole. I was not sure she penetrated the anus muscle but it sure felt like it. I had to admit it felt good.

Jamal called time and Jeong stood and said, "Thank you Principal Lance."

I said, "That was very good." I then kissed her on the cheek and patted her naked ass. She gave me a very nice smile.

The next three, I just gave two or three licks with a paddle. Then I had Annie in front of me. Her shirt had been torn to shreds. It was now just strips that covered nothing. Someone had written slut across her stomach. I whispered to her, "You are one sexy women. I fucked your tits and now I just have to spank that wonderful ass."

I sat back on my chair, she laid across my lap. With one hand squeezing one of her large tits, I slapped first one cheek and then the other. She had a tan except for the area of a very conservative bikini that covered most of her ass cheeks. That skin was very white, smooth and soft. When I hit her cheek, the skin rippled like a pebble on a lake. She did have a beautiful butt. I rubbed the red hand prints and then let my fingers find a very wet pussy. I slide my finger up and down her long pussy lips. I could hear her moan and let her have one orgasm before I helped her up.

Jamal was just finishing with Eva. Jamal had made her lick his ass like I did to Jeong.

Annie pulled my arm down and kissed me lightly on the ear and said, "Thank you Principal Lance." She rejoined Edgar.

Eva's top was in tatters. It was now two bands, one above her breasts and the other below. The material covering her breasts was gone. Her skirt was still where I left it. She also had slut painted across her back. Obviously one of the Doms was doing this to each girl as Jeong now had it written at her neck.

Jamal said, "Now for the last exercise, you are to tell your sub what she is to do for anyone that considers her worthy of their pleasure. So you chose the activity and the Doms will move to the sub they want. There will be no timing but we only have about fifteen minutes left. I am going to tie my Slut in this weight machine and allow anyone that thinks she has been worthy to fuck her. You decide what you want your sub to do."

It seemed clear that the three experienced D/s couple were going to cooperate with each other and Jamal and Jeong were going to join us. While Jamal was tying Jeong's hands to a machine that left her standing bent about 45-degrees with her legs spread. Edgar was tying Annie sitting on a weight bench. He was tying her hands behind the bench back which was sat at a 45-degree angle. There was a padded bench with straps for her ankles. This made it where she had to keep her legs spread far apart and the bench was perfect to kneel on to fuck her.

I asked Denise for paint for Eva. I had her kneel. Denise handed me a pad for her to kneel on and the paint and brush. I painted Cum Here above Eva's breasts. As I finished painting, Denise showed me a small bullet vibrator that had straps and asked, "Want to use this?"

"Good idea, can you put it on her?" Denise strapped the vibrator where it slightly imbedded in the clitoral hood and labia. She gave me the controls and turned it to low. I asked Eva, "How does that feel."

"It feels very nice. Thank you, Denise."

Denise whispered, "Can I take a turn? I think that will humiliate her even more than a man."

I nodded yes. The three couples were positioned so that we could see what the other was doing. I had turned Eva where she could see Annie and Jeong being tied to the equipment and they could see her kneeling.