Lucky Guy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

Eva said, "I want it all."

Angela said, "When you get it all in stop and let them get used to it."

I pushed forward to the hilt. I looked over and Stanley was completely in Angela and not moving. Edgar was there also. We all waited for Angela.

Angela said, "Now guy go slow, let your girl tell you if you need to stop. Don't just ram it in. I also want you guys to try another position but stay in this one until they are used to having a dick in their bum. Stanley fuck my ass hard. Guys don't do what Stanley is about to do to me."

I waited for Eva to say she was ready. Angela now had eight inches of the rabbit shoved into her vagina as Stanley was banging her ass hard. I couldn't believe he was holding out at this pace.

Eva said, "You can move my L. Does this please you?"

I said, "Yes very much. You please me very much. You have a beautiful ass."

Eva said, "Thank you my L. You are too good to me."

She was so tight. I was glad this was number three tonight. It allowed me to enjoy this longer. I slowly pulled out a couple of inches, squirted a little more lube on her hole and pushed back in. This time there was no resistance. Next time I pulled half the way out and pushed back in immediately. I did this two more time, still slowly. I heard Eva moan.

"Did that hurt?"

Eva answered, "No that actually felt good. Go just a little faster and I will orgasm."

I felt her move her hand under her stomach so that she could position the vibrator at just the right spot. I moved just a little faster and I could feel her relaxing. I then felt the orgasm building. I thought I could actually feel her vagina contract. She said, "Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, ..."

I heard Annie saying something, I looked over and her whole body was shuddering. Annie screamed, "Of Edgar that was so big. Fuck my ass baby, fuck my ass."

Eva said, "That was a really big orgasm. Give me just a minute to recover."

I asked, "Did it hurt?"

Eva laughed a little and said, "Hurt? That was the biggest best orgasm of my life. I am now your anal slut."

Angela said, "Ok girls I want you to experience another sensation. I want you on top this time. Guys take it out and put the bench at a 45-degree angle."

I looked at Edgar and neither of us wanted to stop but we did as we were told. Angela continued, "Now guys sit on the bench. Girls I want you to feel how another penis feels. Any problem swapping guys for just a little experience?"

Eva and Annie didn't say anything. "Ok then guys you get to be ass fucked by two girls tonight. But since this is their cherry being broken don't come in the other girl's ass. You need to be the first to deposit your seeds in your partner. Understood?"

Edgar and I sat on the bench with our back against the bench. Annie came over and kissed me, "I hope you enjoy this."

"Now girl face away from your guy and enter like this. Your knees need to be outside his. Denise give them a rabbit after they are in position. Remember guys stop them before you cum and swap back."

Angela was in a reverse cowgirl on the mat with Stanley under her. She took his penis and guided in into her bum as we all watched. Annie backed up to me, reached back, with her thighs being supported by my legs, she guided my penis into her tight rosebud. I looked over at Eva and she was doing the same. Annie lowered in one move to impale my dick into her broad fleshy butt. Her butt was really beautiful. Denise handed Annie a rabbit vibrator already on. She rubbed it over her pussy and moaned.

Annie could stand straddle over me, got a lot of leverage and started moving both up and down and back and forth. Her big butt was rubbing against my stomach. My penis was so far up he butt when she pushed into me that I couldn't even see it. She was pulling me almost all the way out before dropping on me to push it all the way in. I could feel the vibrator now pushed all the way in. She was having big orgasms on a regular interval.

I looked at Angela and her big ass cheek were slapping together as she milked Stanley. Angela said, "Stanley you have been such a good boy tonight, you can have an orgasm." Stanley immediately squirted into her big loose ass.

Annie had stopped to watch this. You could see the juices flowing out of Angela's hole as she got up to watch her wards. Just as Annie started pumping my dick again Edgar said, "We need to swap back."

Eva and Annie removed the dicks from their asses and swapped back. Angela asked me, "How close are you."

"Close but not ready to cum just yet."

Angela said to Eva, "Can I show you something before I let you take your L's cum?"

Eva said, "Sure."

Angel backed up to me and easily sat down on my dick. With both feet on the floor she said, "Notice how I milk his penis. Relax your anus as he enters but tighten as you take him out. Like this." She slowly squatted on my dick, "I relaxed my anus when I did that. Now as you raise tighten." She dropped and said, "Relax," she raised, "Tighten." She did this twice more before asking me, "Can you feel the difference?"

"I can. It feels exactly like I would imagine a milking machine would feel."

Angela smiled at Eva and said to me, "Remember this when you consider working with us. There are some fringe benefits for both you and Eva." She laughed and said, "Eva look at me do it one more time. Notice how my ass cheeks seem to slap together as I take him out."

She gave me a couple more cycle and exaggerated he ass cheeks slapping together. Angela said, "Get the image of slapping your ass cheeks together and it will work for you. You will also be surprised by how good that feels. Now Eva you try it."

I heard Annie screamed, looked over and Edgar was having to support her as he was filling her big butt. Her vibrator was impaled in her pussy. Angela said, "That was just a big orgasm. That girl loves sex."

Eva said, "So do I. I am ready for my L's cum to be in my ass."

Eva stood above me, I grabbed her ass and kissed it before she could drop. I said, "I love this beautiful ass."

Eva guided my dick into her ass, dropped on it and put the vibrator into her pussy. She stayed there for a couple of beats and said, "My L feels so good in my nasty spot. I love this already."

Annie and Edgar had recovered and were watching. Angela said to Annie, "Watch what Fatty does with her ass, she is going to relax going down on his dick and contract when she raises. If she does this right, you should see it in her cheeks separate and slap together. It will look like her cheeks are clapping."

Eva started and I could feel the contraction as she raised. She was going slowly to start with to get it right. Angela asked me, "Does it feel the same as when I did it?"

"Pretty much. Fatty go a little faster." Eva picked up the pace and there was no doubt she was milking my dick.

Eva said, "Oh my gawd, Oh my gawd. My L that feels wonderful."

I said, "You are milking my dick just like Angela, I am ready to fill my anal slut with her first sperm. Have a big one baby."

Eva screamed, Angela grabbed her arm to keep her upright but she kept milking my penis as I filled her hole with my sperm. As my orgasm finished she removed the vibrator. She didn't get off me immediately but let my penis shrink out of her anus. As it did she got up, sat in my lap and hugged me and whispered, "I can't believe how intense that was. I am yours forever. You have marked your territory."

I whispered back, "I love you Eva. I really do." One more hug.

Angela asked, "Well how was the class?"

Eva said, "You are a really good teacher. I would make it a five-star class."

Annie said, "Absolutely."

Angela said, "I need to get ready to say good night to our guests. If you go back to the gym, there is a large shower that you can use to get cleaned up. Denise will have you something you can wear home."

The four of us took a shower together, Denise had a tee shirt for us to wear, and a basket of underwear to choose from. Eva and Annie decided that they would leak without underwear. Denise had my trousers and shoes. We got dressed and started to leave.

Angela and Stanley were at the door, saying good night as people left.

Angela hugged each of us and said to me, "Are you still meeting us for lunch tomorrow?"

I said, "Yes we are."

"Good. Are you sure you don't need the limo tomorrow morning?"

"No every place is in an easy walk. We know exactly where the restaurant is also."

"I am so glad you came. I know the four of you had a good time. You will be invited to the party next month. It was our annual Halloween party."

Annie said, "You can count on us. I am going to start working on our costumes tomorrow. Thank you so much for having us."

Annie hugged both Stanley and Angela. Each of us did the same.

Denise joined us for the limo ride as she was in the same building as Annie and Edgar. We got to our hotel about one and collapsed together.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers