Lucky Horse Shoes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed my neck and whispered, "You little tease."

I turned around, put my arms around his neck, took a deep breath and said, "I'm not teasing; I'd follow through."

He kissed my mouth and said smiling, "But I wouldn't want you to be too sore for our ride home."

He teasingly scooped at my crotch, but I pulled away. He had turned me down twice now. I didn't know why and feared something unknown, but definitely wrong with me.

"Hey, Hey, Rebecca," he paused. He made me look at him although I was feeling embarrassed and shy.

"Rebecca," a small kiss. "I have every intention of making love to you. I just want to do it right. Not some screw in the woods, but in my bed under candle light, no dirt, cold, or perverted horses watching."

I had to laugh, feeling better, but still rebuked. Kurt continued. "I want you terribly. I want you right now." He put my hand on his hard cock. "But I've waited so long for something that felt this right, I want to make it special."

"I think this is special," I said.

"I know," said Kurt. "That's not what I meant. Today's been great, but Rebecca," he hesitated, forming the words. "Will you spend the night with me tonight?"

"Yes," I whispered, and our lips intertwined. It was a movie kiss: tentative, then lingering, slow, then growing in feeling, force, and duration until I could feel his tongue at the back of my throat.

Eventually, he pulled back. "Lets get going," he said. "That bed is at least three hours away."

I decided right then and there my goal was to fuck him before we got to a bed. Special was nice, but special was boring. I wanted dirt and cold and perverted horses. I wanted need, uncontrollable lust and spontaneous excitement. We rode in silence for a while as I formulated my plan.

"Are you okay?" Kurt turned around and asked.

"Truth or Dare?" I smiled slyly.

Kurt laughed. "Twenty-six going on fourteen."

"Hey, I resent that." I shouted; flirty banter was step one. "The majority of my worldly knowledge and experience is a direct result of this game."

"Well, I'm not playing. A hard on is the last thing I need setting off on a trail ride." Poor, poor men, I thought with sarcastic sympathy. I had the upper hand now.

"Okay, then I'll go first, and I pick truth. Ask me anything you want to know." Even though he was facing away, I knew he rolled his eyes in resignation.

After a moment he asked, still looking ahead, "What's the wildest place you've ever had sex?" So predictable, that gender, but I had a good one.

"In the backseat of a moving car, under a blanket." My pause was met with a you-can-do-better-than-that raise of the eyebrows, so I hit the punch line, "with my parents in the front seat." Kurt nodded, satisfied. "And you?"

"Maybe, I don't want truth?" he played along, being a smart-ass. I mentally tallied a point.

"Well, then I dare you to let me lead." He stopped and effortlessly backed Cashmere a few steps.

"Be my guest." I rode confidently by.

"Now you have to look at my ass for a while." I stood up in my stirrups, gave dramatic wiggle, kissed my fingers and smacked it on my butt. I silently hoped the trail definition continued; I was not about to ask for directions. I wondered how lost he'd let me lead us.

"Truth or dare?" came the voice from behind. Two points for me.

"Dare" I said, stoically forward. Right back attcha, I smirked.

"Take your bra off." He was good; I'd be okay as long as we kept the horses walking, but there's a good reason why I usually wear a sports bra while riding.

I started a slow striptease by crossing my arms and rubbing my back in a "making out with myself" charade. I massaged my breasts as I unwrapped my arms and slowly untucked my shirt.

With one hand I effortlessly popped the clasp and took a moment to cop a good feel inside my shirt, for his benefit as well as mine. I pulled one arm into my shirt and slipped the bra strap over my hand, praying that Laney stayed calm. I tucked in the second one and then provocatively drew my black bra out though my sleeve. I dangled it in the air, arm out at my side and then triumphantly hung it on my saddle horn.

We continued: sharing fantasies, trick riding with various body parts exposed, taking dirty, and teasing each other mercilessly.

Kurt and Cash rode along at our side, he had his hand down my unzipped jeans as I stood up in my saddle, hips jutting proudly forward. He withdrew it, sniffed his fingers, blew me a kiss, and we continued hand-in-hand, horses abreast on the narrow trail.

It was the most contented silence I have ever experienced. We were in love, we both knew it, although neither one dared interrupt the bliss-filled moment.

We got back to the horse trailer and it was time to put phase two into action. I bent forward at the waist and lay the backs of my hands on the dusty parking lot. I relaxed for a minute and let my spine extend. I was still daringly bra-less and donated a little attention to each as I crossed arms over my chest to stretch out my back.

I avoided Kurt's eyes, but continued talking casually to be sure he stayed with me. A little groan escaped as I cracked my neck to the side and kneaded my shoulder, the universal signal for "I need a massage."

In ten seconds he was there, and his massive hands felt terrific. My orgasmic sighs were absolutely genuine and after about ten seconds, his hands strayed to my chest. My body longed to savor the lusty manipulation, but my strategy was rigid: two steps forward, one step back.

So I turned around, nipped his hands and teased, "Breaking the record for world's shortest massage." All business, I started to unsaddle Laney and whispered horsey baby-talk to her, knowing Kurt was standing exactly were I had left him.

Hopefully, my overt offer after the picnic had planted the seed and our trail ride flirting fed his desire. I felt mine growing out of control but was firm in my resolve not to ask again. I wanted Kurt to BEG me.

I opened the door and sat sideways on the passenger seat. My hair needed a brush, and luckily there was one in my purse. Long strokes continued methodically even after I removed the tangles. Kurt's angular jaw, broad shoulders, and serious expression had transfixed my attention. I hungrily admired everything about him as I pulled a silky lock of my hair over my lips. He was delicious . . . so strong.

My body ached while watching as he unsaddled Cash. I spread my legs slightly and focused my stare; it was time, now or never. I had to have that man.

My pussy was a vacuum, drawing him toward me. I dropped my eyes and smiled coyly, but extended my legs and willed him closer. My horse-riding thighs encircled his waist and he dropped the saddle as I squeezed him in tightly.

The seat put me higher, so I slid to the edge and down a little onto the throbbing head of his lust-hardened cock. Burning heat smoldered in the denim friction fire as I rotated my hips and he bucked into me. Hands were everywhere: grabbing, scratching, pawing. Our lips, equally greedy, ravaged each other as if we hadn't eaten in weeks.

Kurt's every kiss took a piece of me: from my earlobes, bottom lip, and jugular vein. I couldn't get enough of him and so we battled on, tongues fighting in one territory then back into the other mouth.

He plucked my shirt from my pants and a searing hand branded my back. He pulled me toward him and pushed me back until I was no longer sitting, but smashed some place between his demanding body and the cab's bench.

I could hear vehicles whizzing by on the other side of the truck, but their velocity only fed the dizzying frenzy between us.

"Rebecca," he gasped. I felt his thighs shudder from holding my weight, so I steadied myself with feet perched on the running board. His eyes spoke volumes as his expectations of special surrendered to an older, more primitive need. He grasped my right breast, squeezing as one might wring out a sponge.

"I can't wait," were his words, accompanied by the heavy breathing of an excited stallion. After another pelvic thrust, in case I mistook his intentions, his eyes darted around. Kurt licked his lips, determining the logistics for this new plan. He stripped the blanket from the saddle and flopped it on the ground.

I unbuckled my belt and smiled at his scheming. His whole body sandwiched mine as he reached for a jacket on the seat behind me. Kurt then crouched down, flapped the jacket with a snap, and covered the sweaty horse blanket. He raised his brows proudly, a maitre d' setting the table. Then, frantic and silent, he unlaced my boots.

I giggled; it was a game show, he was grabbing for money. But, smiling triumphantly, I had already won.

After a deep breath, I shimmied my jeans down but left my shirt on. Despite our great day, clouds now covered the sun. Kurt's cool middle finger stroked through my sex. I was sloppy and wet, as soft as his hard. After grinding my clit into his hand, I sat down at his feet, bare ass on the jacket. I brought my heels to my thighs, and sweet pussy heat waves invited him in.

Heart fluttering in anticipation, I looked up as he undressed. Then image, by image, like a very slow strobe, I saw Kurt come down on his knees. He put his hands on mine and ducked down his head.

"No, no," I whined, oral sex wouldn't do. "I need to be fucked." It just came out of my mouth. I was much more aware that my cunt lips were throbbing, desire pulsing out.

"You want me to fuck you?" he had completely bought in. I nodded and took a little bite of the air. "Is this what you want?" He held the base with his hand.

"More than anything else." Before my eyes, our dirty talk enlarged his shaft more.

"You want my cock in you?" He was eating this up.

"Yes, give it to me, please."

"What do you want?"

I smiled at his tough voice and trembling hand. In a sultry voice, I answered the command. "I want your cock in me."

And with one single stroke, he drove his prick home. And then thrust again, to the core of my being. I gasped from the fullness. "God, you're so big." His eyes twinkled like stars.

Boldly, deliberate, he trudged through my juices. Penetrating now, first fast and then slow. I forgot about word games and let my body run wild. Inside, the thrill! I was tickled, electrified, sizzled, and shocked. Then starting over, Kurt pounded me raw with that incredible thing.

I squeezed his ass cheeks and basked in the pleasure of being well-used. "Yes, yes baby, yes! I needed this bad." Below our whispers, cries and moans, the swampy, smacking sounds told of two people: delighted with life, unabashed in their sex and consumed by each other. Behind the truck's tires, I saw others rushing by.

Kurt heaved a sharp breath and I thought he might cum. But a still second passed, he shivered, then sank back in slowly.

"You make me so hot," he said with a poignant look of control. I ran my hands to his waist and then traced the front of his well-defined hips.

When he paused deep inside me, I massaged his thick rod by slowly clenching my swollen walls in sequence. His size made it easy; we were already tight. While invisible muscles caressed him, Kurt's whole face relaxed and his dreamy smile returned.

"Hmmmm," he moaned and began moving again. This time it was gentler, but I was still way turned on.

I wedged one hand down and fingered my clit. That magic button, she works; some things never fail. "Oh god, Oh god . . . Kurt." I cried as white lightning shook me.

He leaned forward and kissed me; I loved his weight on my chest. He pushed up my shirt and exposed my free tits. Oh, my nipples had been hard for quite a long time, but the breeze, then his mouth drove me over the edge.

"Cum with me, baby. You're making me cum." He smiled so big, his eyes shrunk to slits. Then he whipped me away, with pulverizing strokes, to level of pleasure I'd never been to before. My eyes filled with tears and my wails were not words as euphoria burst and saturated my limbs with a feeling of frothy effervescence.

When the spasms subsided, I opened my eyes and felt shockingly empty. I could see the gravel embedded in Kurt's knees. His face was beet red, and he held his head with one hand, catching his breath. That's when I looked down: my stomach was striped with four ribbons of cum. Kurt saw me look and smiled. "You were preoccupied," he shrugged and then laughed in a way that plucked my heartstrings.

Like a child stealing frosting off a cake, I lifted a finger-full from the thick pearly trails and plopped it joyfully into my mouth. He shook his head and relented, "Girl, you are something else."

I stuck my tongue out, he kissed me, and while rubbing the cum into my tits, I said with a wink, "I can't wait for tonight."