Lucky Jack Learns to Obey Ch. 02

Story Info
Introduced to oral sex, Jack comes for his mistress.
2.1k words
4.48
32.8k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack followed her meekly into a large and very boudoir-like bedroom; her sweet feminine scent mingled with the perfumed scent of the room, invading his young nostrils and seeming to hold him transfixed as she sat on the end of her bed and crossed her legs, adopting an assertive manner which would not be denied. Jack, though still very young, had always had an unconscious desire for dominant women; as he flitted through the pages of girlie magazines, it was always the pictures of older, authoritative women which made him come the strongest, and he had developed an attraction for those darkly seductive ladies who carried canes etc. He was about to learn that Bella Fortescue was just such a woman. She undid her black silk gown and displayed her full round breasts with a seductive smile.

"I'd like you to take your clothes off right now, so I can have a look at you too. You will then tell me about your sexual experiences with girls, and I shall then show you how a woman likes to be pleased." Jack gaped at the gorgeous woman before him and shyly removed his clothes. She smiled with satisfaction as he stood there, his youthful six inches jutting upwards at nearly 45 degrees; she could have hung her overcoat from it without it sagging; she would enjoy watching him shoot his seed for the first time. She asked him to kneel at her feet; he did so without hesitation. She wagged her loose foot at him.

"Caress my foot; I find that so soothing when holding conversations about sex." Jack obliged and found that just this action had his cock stiffer than ever; he had no fetish for feet, but the soft contact of the assertive woman's flesh, and the elegant manicured look of her delicately pedicured and brightly painted toe-nails, excited him no end. He could now also detect the odd waft of something more exciting; his prick and balls tingled as Bella's arousal grew.

"How many girls have you pleased with that stiff little cock of yours; I know you working-class boys are very forward in that respect, but please; be honest with me, I shall know if you are telling lies and I will not be happy with you." Jack felt very small and immature as he divulged his full sexual experiences with girls.

"I've only had sex with two girls before... neither very successful." Bella gave a contemptuous laugh as he continued to caress her warm and smooth foot, his eyes creeping up the length of her beautifully shaped legs, her supple and fleshy thighs, hoping to snatch a glimpse of the pussy which was teasing his nostrils all the more with each passing minute. She was very pleased with his answer; it showed he had not been too corrupted by experience, he was ideal for her purpose; she would mould him just as she wanted him, and he was perfect for her purpose. She pulled her foot from his hand and slowly crossed her legs the other way, ensuring he was allowed a glimpse of her pussy, now wet with arousal; the scent blossomed from it as she crossed, making his cock dribble as it bobbed excitedly. She smiled as she eased her other foot into his hands.

"Had you spent the night in bed with either of them?"

"No... it's something I've always dreamed of; both my experiences were opportunities taken when the chance was there; my first was on the floor of the girl's parents lounge, and the second was in a field of long grass in the summer." Bella pushed her foot forward into his hairless belly and allowed him to stroke her calf.

"Would you like to spend the night with me, all tucked up warm and comfortable?" Jack swallowed hard as he looked the mature woman straight in the eyes.

"Yes, I would love that Bella." He blurted out his response almost in disbelief at what he had heard her say; she giggled with pleasure; she loved to tease experienced submissive males; she had developed a taste for this since divorcing her obnoxious husband, at first through simple spite of all men, though this had now developed into a full blown fetish. This youth was a whole new experience, and his willingness to comply with her whims excited her no end; she would enjoy introducing him to her circle of dominant female friends; some of whom would treat him to pleasures he could only dream of. She eased her legs apart and put both feet to the ground on tip-toe. Jack was transfixed by the cleanly shaven pussy before him; he so wanted to come.

"What foreplay did you treat your girls to, before you had sex with them?" She pulled the silk from her shoulders and placed her arms behind her, arching her back and displaying her pussy and breasts to best effect.

"Did you lick their pussies?" She began to slip a finger up and down her moist slit as she waited for the negative response she hoped upon hope she'd get from the young man.

"No Bella, I've never licked a girl's pussy." He gasped as he spoke not daring to believe that this gorgeous and mature woman would demand that he lost his oral virginity on her? Bella smiled with deep satisfaction; her pussy tingled gloriously as the erect and youthful cock before her, dribbled pre-cum visibly, she knew he was on the verge of exploding.

"Oh you poor boy, would you like to lick mine?" Jack was stunned to silence and just stared at the delectable pussy which now opened up before him as Bella spread her thighs further. He leaned forward, mesmerised, as she put her hand softly behind his head. She whispered softly and confidently as he nervously leaned toward his succulently scented goal.

"Don't worry, I shall show you how it's done; you will find it most natural after a while, and most enjoyable. I shall teach you many things now I have you." Jack could barely control the pulsing in his cock and balls as he gently probed Bella's soft and hot sticky lips for the first time. It was as much he could do to stop himself from grabbing his cock and jerking himself to oblivion there and then; the smell and taste of her moist and aroused cunt was overpowering. Bella giggled softly as she lifted his head slightly. This was so enjoyable, he was so gentle; he would serve her and her friends very well in the time to come, he was definitely hers now; there was no way he could escape from her womanly charms after this.

She lifted her thighs as he lapped deliriously at the pungent and wanting nub of her womanhood. She gasped as he licked close, but not close enough to her clitoris. She lifted his head a little more.

"There, you be a good boy and caress that little bit near the top of my crack with your tongue." Jack obliged and Bella moaned with pleasure as he found the little bud at the apex of her juicy womanhood; he stretched his tongue and rasped as hard as he could. Despite his cock wanting to spurt, he found hearing the mature woman moan as he pleased her just as pleasurable; submission and servility to women would come very naturally to him, and Bella knew this. Close to coming, she wanted him to do something else for her; as she pulled his sticky face from her pussy she knew he would now be willing to do anything for her. She panted, now impatient to come; she wanted to arrive, knowing her youthful capture knew his future position in life. She focused wickedly on him.

"There's something else I want you to lick now." She pointed a sharp finger down to her soft brown ring as she lay back on the bed; Jack was not sure at first, he had not licked pussy before and had thoroughly enjoyed that, but was not sure about licking her asshole. He thought he might gag, but the delectable orbs of her sumptuous ass beckoned him home. Bella became impatient and commanded him sternly for the first time.

"Lick my asshole now!" Her words ensured he carried out the task for the first time; she had commanded he do so. His cock jutted rigidly at the recognition of being submissive to a woman, and enjoying it. He sniffed first at the sharp and rich sent of her asshole, and was more than pleasantly surprised; he did not gag, quite the opposite; the honeyed taste of her asshole had him yearning to come more strongly than ever.

Bella moaned in ecstasy as she rubbed her rigid clitoris to a satisfying orgasm as the willing youth probed deep into her anus in an ecstasy of his own; he could never have imagined it could taste and feel so delicious; he sniffed at the combined sent of mature cunt and savoury asshole as her finger worked violently at her throbbing clitoris, sending fresh juices down the crack of her cheeks for the willing lad to savour. The act of licking her ass made his own asshole tingle; he knew this was a symbolic act of submission and wanted to be owned by her completely; his cock was ready to spurt for her in any way she chose. Bella erupted in a tremendous and thoroughly satisfying orgasm, squeezing the youth's head between her thighs as she came. She marvelled at the way he kept probing and licking, long after her orgasm had subsided. She smiled with satisfaction and pulled his head away.

"Get up here and lie on your back on the bed. It's high time I saw what you have for me." Jack did not hesitate. As he lay on his back, Bella giggled as she straddled his face. His cock pulsed urgently as her sweaty and sticky crotch hovered above his nose, and then shifted forward slightly before descending; his eager tongue was presented with her delicious asshole once more.

"I think you've fallen in love with ass-licking already! That will make you very popular with some of my friends I intend to introduce you to. Now we'll see how much cream you have for me." Jack writhed and probed in ecstasy as the mature Bella's delicate hands worked his stiff and eager cock; he would come in no time at all, but would have plenty in reserve for later. He wanted the day never to end; what did she mean about introducing him to friends? As he lay in complete submission for the first time, Bella's beautifully mature body squatting on his face, he went into a delirious ecstatic rapture as his balls pumped like there was no tomorrow, shooting his hot semen high in the air and onto the soft globes of his mistress's globular breasts.

Bella laughed victoriously as her new and tender conquest spent over and over, draining his balls in pure ecstasy. Bella licked her fingers clean of the salty mess after the last loops of come had pulsed weakly onto her hand. She lifted Jack and had him kneel facing her on the bed. She kissed him on the lips for the first time, and then reached into a draw by the bed and found a studded collar.

"Would you like to be mine?" Jack nodded his eyes and mouth wide; he was willing to die for her. She smiled with satisfaction as she buckled the black studded collar about his neck.

"You'll wear this whenever you are in the bedroom with me; it is a sign of my ownership of you. I am going to arrange something to send to your parents, so as they will not worry about you; you shall be indentured into an apprenticeship, which will mean you have to live away from home. It won't be a complete sham; you will enjoy an apprenticeship like no other; somewhat removed from the norm but very pleasurable." She giggled as she pointed to semen dribbling down her breasts.

"I think you should clear that mess up whilst I phone a friend to tell her about my new acquisition; I am so looking forward to showing you off." Jack lapped at her silky breasts, tasting his own semen for the first time. His cock began to rise again already, as he teased her still erect nipples and listened to her phone conversation.

"Hi, Madeline... yes it's Bella... I hope you're feeling horny today; I have a treat for you over at my house, you'll be so jealous."