Lucky Landlord!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Replacing his fingers with his enormous cock exquisitely filled her cavern. As he began to earnestly and forcefully slam against her ass, she braced her hands against the widow sill and allowed her head and tits to extend outside. Sam slowed to allow one wet finger to breech her tight rear hole. She gasped as he simultaneously crushed his wiry pubes against her cheeks. As she moaned her acceptance of dual penetration, he slipped a second finger in her ass. She cried out in pain for a second, then in dizzy pleasure.

What was that array of pleasure she felt? Unable to isolate the pleasure centers, she chose to allow them to merge into something bigger and oddly pleasant. Sam stayed aware of how much to incite her clit and sphincter before switching angles. With two fingers instigating her rear hole, he visualized her G-spot and positioned his rod to incite it to set off an incomparable cascade of shuddering explosions.

A slight shift, a deep plunge and repeat caused her to scream, muffled so no one called the police, fall forward until her big tits were outside and shudder for minutes. Though he had better control with fingers, his oversize cock was well able to rub and inflame a female prostate. He held still until she took a single deep breath, then twitched and made her explode again. No thoughts survived in her head. Her pleasure center now engulfed her pussy, ass, clit and finally her G. All she KNEW was that center coruscated with swelling energy that sapped all her strength and left her struggling for air.

Sam cruelly struck her G again with his swollen stick and she screamed, unmuffled. He quickly pulled her back inside. Though happy to show off his naked conquest, he didn't need the law banging on his door. As Renae gasped on the bed, her arms in a cactus position, Sam put his face between her soaked legs and stared at the lusty sight of her puffed and angry rubbed-raw labia. Carefully, he rested his warm tongue on her strained clit and held her lips open. If he moved, she twitched firmly.

Gently, he slid his tongue into her tasty twat and drank her ambrosia. He lifted her knees to her chest and lapped her rear hole, her taint and the dripping juices from her exhausted velvet purse. He checked the clock. His painful prick informed him that anal would have to wait for next time.

After he fell back on the bed at her side, both struggled to stop smiling. She cupped and caressed his nearly flaccid cock and, once they could breathe normally, they kissed gently, meaningfully. Sam thought, fleetingly, that he could come to love this woman . . . Reba, Was it? "Sweetie, you better take a quick shower and go." As she did, he wiped himself and his sore dick with a warm cloth. He knew better than to shower with her if he were to avoid spending the whole day with this beautiful creature.

After they dressed and stumbled back to the front door he whispered "Keep my number, sweetie. Maybe you can call me next week to have another look at the room?" He grinned at her. "Just ask for your own name so I know it's not some stranger. By the way, the room isn't actually for rent. I hope you enjoyed my little April Fool's Day prank and you do call me for a replay of our fun time."

She kissed him and paused a moment while looking deeply into his eyes. "My boyfriend has a golf date next Sunday morning, so . . . we'll see, won't we? By the way, I didn't really care about the room since I had no intention of renting it anyway. April Fool!"

Sam sat happily on his sofa for twenty minutes, rubbed his hidden dick and recalled the morning's wonderful encounter. He wondered about his other two appointments.

11 A.M. - The door bell rang at precisely eleven. "Thanks for being so punctual and for dressing up so nicely. That's a very pretty dress, but you didn't have to dress up for me."

===================================

/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
» * « Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

======= 16 hr to 2000 3/05/17 ==== 4369 Words ====

2/1/17 seminal image: man follows female up stairs, up skirt; she asks if he's looking... Renae/Sam

g ck March 5, 2017

12