Lucky Man Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,301 Followers

"I like that idea!" Camille said. "I'm assuming that you guys just want the footage for yourselves?" she asked.

Kelly affirmed that it would probably have to be kept private. "In return for your camera work, I'll do some more sessions for you, free of charge."

"Now that's a deal!" Camille said. "In fact," she said excitedly, "I'll even have Frank do all the editing for you and make it nice and presentable."

"That would be awesome!" Kelly said. They exchanged pleasantries for a few more minutes and then set a date for Kelly to come and do the next photo-shoot.

"We're all set with the cameras," Kelly said, tossing her phone down.

"Awesome," Duncan said, smiling at her. "When's the next shoot?"

Kelly smiled. "I told her that I needed to recover from a long weekend and that next week would probably work best for me."

He smiled. "That was my only concern baby."

*****

Kelly

The couple went to bed early that night, sleeping comfortably in each other's arms and not having sex. The next couple of days went about the same for Duncan and Kelly. Her bosses were out of town for two days and the girls had to pick up the slack.

At Duncan's office, work seemed to pick up for him too and he told her that he didn't have any extra time to devote to fooling around with Kara.

Thursday, Danielle came in looking tired and Kelly pressed her for information.

"Well," Danielle said, looking a little sad. "I wish it was because I stayed up fooling around with my boyfriend all night, but we actually just argued. He doesn't like it when I stay up here late at night. I think he feels neglected."

"Oh, Kitten," Kelly said, kissing her cheek. "Why didn't you say so? We would have let you leave!"

Danielle smiled and shrugged. "It's okay and Conner and I will be fine."

Kelly, feeling naughty and not having the time or the energy that week to take care of the problem, suddenly had an idea and grinned at Danielle.

"If you'd like, you can have him come up here and I can make it up to him," Kelly said.

Danielle's eyes went wide and she covered her mouth up in a smile.

"You can see how to give a blowjob," Kelly said. "I think your boyfriend would forgive you for working late if your boss took care of him and showed his girlfriend the ins and outs of the process."

Danielle, blushing but smiling said she'd think about it.

"I think it will be a really good time to do it. Mr. Sellers and Mr. Deekins are out of the office until Monday, or Tuesday knowing those two, and so they won't be sticking their dicks in our business. Marie is leaving at lunch or something with Ed for the rest of the day, so it will be just you and me and Conner."

Danielle continued to blush and didn't seem to be able to find the words to speak. Eventually she quietly said that she'd ask him if he could come up there to meet her.

"No pressure, duckling," she said playfully. "I can just as easily take care of you too."

Danielle smiled widely at that but then covered her mouth.

Kelly giggled and kissed her on the nose. "We better finish up some work, though, if we're going to be playing this evening."

The gorgeous young blonde grinned and nodded, bumping into Kelly's desk twice as she turned and headed for her own. Kelly didn't see her head rise once for the rest of the day, and the poor girl even insisted on working through lunch.

Conner showed up at the office right around 5 and came in, looking bored.

"Danielle," Kelly called. "Can you go lock up for me?"

"Yes, Mrs. Thomas," Danielle said, smiling widely.

"Conner, come here for a second sweetheart," Kelly said. Danielle walked over to the office door and shut and locked it before coming back over to where Kelly was sitting.

"Hello Mrs. Thomas," Conner said.

"Come and sit here," Kelly said, scooting a stack of papers over and tapping her desk with her hand.

He looked at Danielle curiously, as if he were about to get a lecture, but did as the older woman bade.

"Danielle and I were talking, and I got the impression that I caused you two some grief," Kelly said.

He glanced over at his girlfriend and shrugged. "I mean, we're okay. If she needs to..."

Kelly held up a hand and motioned Danielle to come over.

"She also told me that she's very eager to learn how to properly give a blowjob and asked if I could give her some pointers. I thought since I'd caused a fight between you two, I could use you as a demonstration aide." Kelly stood then and began to unbutton her blouse.

Conner swallowed hard and looked at Danielle, who was staring intently at Kelly. "Is this okay?" she asked him.

He nodded enthusiastically, drawing laughter from Kelly and Danielle both.

Kelly reached down to her breasts and pulled at her nipples rings, drawing looks from the two youngsters.

"Have you ever seen pierced nipples in person?" Kelly asked, pulling her blouse off and tossing it to the floor.

Danielle's eyes were just as large as her boyfriend's as Kelly reached out and took her hand.

"Just relax you guys, I'm not going to bite you," Kelly said, giggling. "Take a deep breath."

Danielle did as she was told immediately. Conner seemed to need to look at her for confirmation to do anything, but took a deep breath after he saw her doing the same.

"Now," Kelly said. "Have either of you seen pierced nipples in person?"

Both of them shook their heads.

"Would you like to take my bra off?" Kelly asked, looking at Conner.

He grinned widely and looked at his girlfriend. She smiled and shrugged. That seemed to be all the permission he needed and quickly started to move around behind Kelly. She turned slightly for him and winked at Danielle as the inexperienced young man fumbled with the clasp. He finally unclipped the garment and let it drop, quickly coming back around to gaze in wonder as Kelly stood with her hands on her hips.

"You can touch them," she said, seeing their looks.

Danielle moved first, her hands quickly moving up and rubbing Kelly's sensitive nipples before pulling at the rings.

"Do you like them?" she asked, turning and offering them to Conner's hands.

His grin spoke volumes as he reached up and began to knead and maul her breasts inexpertly. She snickered, smiling quietly as he played with them.

"Danielle, my sexy little kitten, would you like to take your boyfriend's pants off, or should I?"

Danielle looked at her nervously but dropped to her knees as Conner looked repeatedly at the two of them. Slowly, the nervous blonde unzipped her boyfriend's pants and pulled them down with his boxers.

"My, my, my," Kelly said, smiling and stepping forwards as Danielle moved out of the way. "Conner you stud you," she said. "You're a very lucky young man to have a cock that big," Kelly said.

He grinned, his erection bobbing upwards as he heard her words.

"Seven inches?" she asked.

He smiled. "Seven and a half," he said proudly.

"Oh, seven and a half is it?" Kelly replied, her voice sultry and seductive. She slowly dropped to her knees as he resumed his place on her desk. "Now you have to make sure and tell my husband that I was being naughty," Kelly said, looking over at Danielle.

She grinned and nodded. "Yes, Mrs. Thomas.

Kelly reached up and tenderly took Conner's erection in her hands.

"Watch closely so that you can learn," Kelly said.

Danielle nodded and did as she was asked, watching intently.

Conner looked like he'd just won the lottery.

Kelly began to talk quietly with Danielle, describing how to hide her teeth behind her lips, how to use her hand in coordination with her mouth, how to start to suppress her gag reflex.

"First, though," Kelly said, "we have to get the tip wet." She reached up and grasped his cock with a single hand, pulling it towards her mouth as she leaned forwards, her tongue curving in anticipation of the task ahead. Slowly, she brought the young man's cock to her lips and ran the breadth of her tongue across the head, and then again starting lower and working it across the bottom. She looked up and then over at Danielle. Both of them were watching intently. She smiled and took him in her mouth, moaning softly for effect.

Conner's eyes went wide as the redhead leaned in and wrapped her lips around the head of his impressive cock. She sucked briefly before sliding her lips down the shaft a bit and then back up.

"God," he groaned, closing his eyes for a moment as Kelly began to suck.

She turned and looked at Danielle who was watching wide-eyed. Popping his cock out of her mouth softly, she turned and looked at the two in turn.

"Everyone okay?" she asked.

Danielle leaned in and kissed her, surprising Kelly and causing her to smile. The blonde covered her mouth, embarrassed.

"I'm fucking great," Conner said.

"Now, watch as I take his cock back in my mouth and build up slowly to take him deeper and deeper," Kelly said. "The idea is that I want the sensation of my lips around him to feel like I'm fucking him with my mouth, or like he's in my pussy."

Danielle turned and watched as Kelly continued.

The redhead looked back up at Conner and began to slide her lips back and forth on his cock, taking more and more in as she did so. His flesh was warm against her lips and he was clearly enjoying himself. He reached the back of her throat after several thrusts and groaned. She smiled, impressed with the young man after seeing that she still had a few inches to go before he was completely inside her.

She extricated him and turned to look at Danielle. "Your turn," she said.

Danielle nodded and nervously glanced upwards, and then back at Kelly.

"Look up into his eyes," Kelly said. "Drives men crazy," she explained. Danielle nodded again and did as she was told, looking upwards as she leaned in and wrapped her lips around Conner's cock. He moaned loudly.

"Oh baby," he said.

Kelly smiled and watched as Danielle began to slide her lips back and forth as she had been doing. She got just as far as Kelly had before she gagged, coughing and extricating him.

"That's okay," Kelly said, smiling and brushing a hair from the blonde's face. "You'll learn to suppress that with some practice."

She turned and slurped some of Danielle's leftover saliva from the tip of Conner's cock before taking him deeply into her mouth. She tightened her lips around his cock and looked up into his eyes, the expression on her face showing just how much she was enjoying what she was doing. She pulled him free after a few more gentle thrusts and looked back at Danielle.

"Now some men are very controlling and like to put their hands on the back of your head," Kelly said. "If you don't mind that, you can let them do it. My Duncan can be one of those guys," she explained. "Just remember that you are the one in charge when it comes to blowjobs. Don't let them hurt you."

Looking upwards, she reached for Conner's hand and placed it on the back of her head.

"Now, force me down," she said. "I'll tap your leg if you need to let me up."

He nodded, his smile wider than ever as Kelly wrapped her lips around his cock again. She looked up at him expectantly as he looked down at her. He seemed nervous to start.

Danielle surprised her then by hitting him on the leg. "Force her down like she asked," she said.

He turned and looked at his girlfriend and then back at Kelly, who continued to look at him expectantly.

Finally, Kelly felt him start to pull her head down and braced herself. His cock slid smoothly across her lips and pressed at the back of her throat. He seemed to stop there so she continued on for him, swallowing his cock after a few tries and causing him to cry out in pleasure.

"Fuck, holy shit," he said, his hand raising off of the back of her head. She reached up and slapped it back down where it had been, causing Danielle to giggle.

Obediently he pulled her face down, forcing his cock all the way into her throat. She began to extricate his cock from her throat, but heard him cry out in pleasure.

"Fuck," he said. "I can't..."

She smirked to herself and quickly wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock as he began to cum, his warm seed filling her mouth quickly as she looked up into his eyes and swallowed. He fell back against the desk, his knees going weak as she slurped at him. Again, he filled her mouth and forced her to swallow, followed by a few more bursts. She moaned as she gulped him down, thoroughly enjoying her reward.

Danielle stared wide-eyed at her as Kelly whimpered, swallowing the remnants of the young man's load and slurping at his cock for more. Sliding her lips along his shaft, she sucked and cleaned everything she could from it before letting it slide from her lips.

"Wow," Danielle said, smiling.

"Thank you," Conner said, again and again.

Kelly snickered and thumbed a wet spot of cum from the corner of her mouth onto her tongue and sucked, moaning as she swallowed.

"Thank you," Kelly replied. "I'm getting to where I really love swallowing cum, and that was so fucking yummy!"

Lifting his cock, she flattened her tongue and ran it upwards, closing her lips around the tip again and sucking hard. He groaned as she slurped at the last of the sticky remnants, sitting back on her feet and licking her lips.

"Next time, we can try and see if we can help him last a little longer," Kelly said, smiling at Danielle.

"You can't really blame him, though," Danielle said. "That was a little incredible."

Kelly smiled, standing and reaching for her bra. "Thanks. I'd like to think I'm a pretty good cocksucker."

Conner was grinning at the prospect of "next time."

"Get dressed," Danielle said, nudging her boyfriend.

He nodded and began to pull his pants up as Danielle handed Kelly her blouse.

"Thank you very much," Danielle said. "I think he'll forgive me for having to work late now."

Conner grinned again and awkwardly tried to hug Kelly. She laughed and returned the hug as best she could.

"Thank you, Mrs. Thomas," he said.

"You're very welcome, Conner," she said with a smile. "I'm sure I'll get to see this gorgeous cock again." She reached down and squeezed his bulge, winking as she did so.

Danielle snickered at his wide grin and led him out of the office. "See you tomorrow, Kelly," she called.

Kelly smiled and gathered up her things, following the two youngsters a few minutes later.

"You naughty little slut!" Duncan said. He'd gotten home a little later than her which had given her time to get a drink of water and brush her teeth. She'd explained how naughty she'd been as he grinned and shook his head.

"Am I a bad girl?" Kelly asked playfully.

Duncan chuckled and pulled her in close. "Yes, of course you are, but in the best of ways."

She smiled and snuggled with him for a few minutes. "I'd say that I'll take care of that gorgeous cock of yours but I think you'll need your stamina for tomorrow night. Are our other actors in?"

Duncan nodded. "I spoke with Drake. He talked to his brother and the both of them are in. I told Zeke what was happening and he was all for it."

"Good!" Kelly said. "Though, speaking of Zeke, I think we've been neglecting our slaves."

Duncan nodded. "I thought so too, but they've been really busy with work. We'll have to make it up to them this weekend or next week."

Kelly nodded. "I think we need to start making them do things for us more."

He smiled.

"I've actually been doing some reading about being a Domme," she said. "I've got some pretty kinky ideas."

That evening, they spent dinner in front of the TV again before heading to bed a little early.

The next day, Kelly went in to work and smiled as Danielle came up to her, smiling widely.

"Good morning, Kitten," she said, hugging the young blonde. "Did you guys have fun yesterday?"

Danielle smiled and nodded enthusiastically. "He couldn't shut up about how incredible it felt, but kept worrying that he'd cummed way too soon."

Kelly giggled. "I got a little carried away to be honest. I should have worked up to the harder stuff."

Danielle shook her head. "It was great! Like I said, I couldn't get him to shut up about it. He wanted to come back up here today, but I told him that it would more likely be next week or the week after, if ever."

Kelly snickered. "Boys will be boys."

The rest of the day proved to be like the previous four, though, and Kelly and Danielle spent the day working hard. Kelly contacted Dana at lunch and made sure everything was in place for the young teacher and her fantasy rendezvous that was to take place that evening.

She said that she was excited but nervous, just as much as she had been Wednesday when the two ladies had gone to get waxed. Kelly assured her that everything would be okay and reminded her of the safe word.

That evening, Duncan met her at home and she helped him get dressed in the "intruder" outfit that she'd picked for him. It was black pants, a black shirt, and black pullover wool face mask.

"Do our other actors have clothes like this?" she asked, pulling the mask down over his face.

"I told the guys to find something similar," Duncan assured her.

"Let me see," she said, stepping back. "Yep, you totally look like a rapist."

Duncan sighed and shook his head, causing Kelly to burst out laughing. They left a little later and headed to meet Derrek, Drake, and Zeke at the bar. After relaxing with a drink and going over the entire plan, Kelly drove the four guys over to Dana's where Frank and Camille were setting things up.

Dana greeted them all, looking excited.

Camille, sensing everyone's nervousness, thankfully took over.

"Okay," she said. "First we'll get some shots of our intruders entering the house. Guys, make a show of going around and checking the windows. Frank will film it and cut it into the clip. You guys will find one of them unlocked. Open it, and help each other through. Remember, though, don't look at the camera. Pretend Frank and I aren't here."

The four guys looked at each other nervously but smiled and shrugged.

"It's just a fantasy," Kelly reminded them. She helped Camille as the two women went around and made sure the masks were in place on the four men.

Frank began filming and Kelly watched as the four men crept across the lawn, moving up to the house and circling around it before starting to try the windows and climbing inside. Frank had them do it three different times before he seemed satisfied.

"Okay," Camille said. "Kelly and I are going to get Dana settled and we'll join you naughty fellas in a few minutes."

Kelly took Dana's hand and walked with her into the house. "You okay?" she asked.

Dana smiled and nodded. "I'm so excited," she admitted. "I'm a little scared, but this is going to be so much fun. Thank you so much for putting all of this together."

Kelly smiled and kissed her cheek. "Enjoy yourself," she whispered, walking her to her room.

Camille had her lay down on the bed above the sheets, and pretend to be asleep so she could get some footage. She briefly adjusted the lighting in the room and moved some of the covers on the bed, making it look more natural. Finally satisfied, she retreated to a quiet corner of the room and nodded for Kelly to tell the guys that it was time.

Kelly headed into the hallway and then outside to where the guys were talking.

"Okay gentlemen," Kelly said. "Masks on!"

Zeke, Duncan, Derrek, and Drake all looked at each other once before pulling their masks on. Frank started filming as Kelly stood behind him, out of the shot.

The four men positioned themselves in the room where they were supposed to have crawled through and began to quietly tiptoe out.

*****

Duncan

His heart was pounding even though he knew the whole thing was planned. Something still made him feel like he was doing something wrong. He left the small living room, pretending to have just climbed in the window, and made a show of telling the other guys to look around the house.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,301 Followers