Lucky Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom in that hotel room was plenty big enough for both of us. I had a quick face wash, she dived in straight after and removed what little lipstick had survived my earlier mauling, otherwise she had hardly any make-up on.

She had brought a little container with her, about the size of a 35mm film tube, I watched fascinated while she removed each contact lens from her eyes and dropped them into the solution in the container and put the lid back on. I was glad I had been blessed with 20/20 vision.

While she used the loo, I left the bathroom, we were comfortable with one another naked but not quite to that level, yet. I switched on the bedside lamps and turned off the main light. It was still too bright, so I turned off one of the lamps, now it looked quite cosy. She called out when she'd finished on the loo. We stood and cleaned our teeth together, alternately rinsing and expectorating in the single sink until completed. I held out my hand and we went through to the bedroom. Our first bed, our first night together.

"What side do you prefer?" I asked.

"So much of our courting in the car has been with you on my right and it's worked out OK so far, so I think I'll take this side."

I pulled back the covers on her side of the bed.

"M'Lady," I proffered.

She grinned and jumped in and I pulled the covers over her before scooting round the other side. I took off my socks and dropped my pants and, as I slid under the covers, Ruth tossed her bra and panties on the floor. We continued just kissing and touching for a long time, happy to be together at last. Then my lips moved down her body, teasing each nipple in turn before traversing the smooth roundness of her stomach, tonguing her concave belly button, then kissing and licking her fuzzy bush before licking and sucking her dripping vagina.

By this time in our relationship my tongue and her fanny had much more than a casual acquaintance, and I knew how much she enjoyed the succulence of my insistent tongue, along with a more than adequate flow of saliva to lubricate the sensitive area from arse to clitoris. I knew that this element of our lovemaking brought a lot of pleasure to us both, so I was prepared to continue getting her in the mood until my tongue went numb. We had all night and we had never had such luxury of time and comfort before. Also, thanks to the generous supply of drinks, I was concerned that I had drunk more than my usual allowance. I hoped that by the time we were ready to cross those promised new thresholds that the alcohol would have at least partly worked itself out of my system.

Soon Ruth was threshing about holding my head against her groin with her hands and lifting her hips to thrust at my face. The now familiar taste of her that my tongue enjoyed became sweeter and more intense, filling my nostrils with her heavenly scent at the same time, filling me with confidence in my ability to satisfy this woman, a woman I felt I desired the opportunity to satisfy forever.

I broke off my enjoyable cunnilingus and reached over to the bedside cabinet where I had earlier stored four packets of condoms. Although Ruth had started on the pill two weeks before, she wasn't fully protected. Call me optimistic but even I didn't think we'd get through twelve in two days, I had guessed maybe up to three each night, a couple during the Wednesday and another Thursday morning before check-out and one for luck made 10, so that meant four packets of three.

'One for luck?' I hear you reading aloud?! With my luck, you scoff? As I said, I am a born optimist and just the fact that I was here making love to the only woman in the world I wanted, meant my run of bad fortune was clearly on the wane.

I pulled out one of the cartons and removed a featherlite condom, tore at the corner of the foil wrapper and pulled out the latex skin. Ruth looked on, fascinated. Placing it on the end of my raging hard-on and holding it in place, I carefully unrolled the slippery rubber over my stiff member. Ruth, bereft of her contact lenses moved her head towards my groin until she was able to focus about 18 inches away. She couldn't take her eyes off my prick-cladding exercise.

"Next time I'll get you to put this on," I said to my birthday girl, "Watch carefully, I'll be quizzing you later!"

"What makes you think there's going to be a next time?" she said, punching me in the ribs. That was well worth the naughty smile on her mouth that accompanied it.

"Careful!" I warned, "I need to make sure this doesn't have any wrinkles and, if I split it I might be forced to make an honest woman of you!"

"In your dreams, mister!" she looked at me with a look I hadn't quite seen before, and I assure you I had memorised every variation of her facial expression that I had seen. This new one, how would I describe it? Wistful, was the word that came to mind. She waited a second or so longer until I had finished my essential pre-coital task before aiming another feminine fist at my ribs.

"My dreams, huh!?" I growled as I gripped her arms, threw her on her back and pulled her legs towards me on either side of my knees. Then I placed my hands down her sides and tickled her hard from underarm to hip and across her ribs for several seconds as she screamed beneath me.

"I will be fulfilling your own dreams in the next few hours and you will be fulfilling mine my darling. As for next time? Well I'm going to make it my job that you will never get enough of me."

Just looking at her giggling face and luscious curvy body writhing under the ministrations of my fingertips kept me hard, so I put lips and tongue at work on her nipples once more, leaning on one elbow and moved the other from her side to between her legs. Ruth's own hands abandoned their defence and overlapped behind my head, both stroking the back of my pony-tailed head and mashing my face into her bosom. My fingers informed me that her fanny was silky wet from a mixture of my saliva and her own vaginal juices and my gently enquiring finger slipped in without much resistance. I stroked the top of her vaginal wall with my finger and, wetting my thumb first against her dripping inner lips I used the thumb to stroke her clitoris up and down and around with the lightest touch that my excitement level would allow. I moved my mouth up from the charms of her enlivened nipples to her eager mouth. Ruth hungrily sucked my lips and tried her damnedest to lick my tonsils, a fruitless task, having been removed at the age of seven.

"Are you ready for me, Ruth darling?" I gasped as I briefly escaped her probing tongue.

"Fuck me, Mark, fuck me now!" she screamed. It wasn't a request, it was an order. I complied obediently.

Withdrawing my finger from her moist minge, I wiped a little of the juices from that digit onto the head of my knob and pressed it up to the opening lips of her vagina. With gentle pressure I pushed against the opening that held so much potential.

I broke off our kiss and spoke to Ruth during the process, telling her what I was doing, getting her agreement to proceed, encouraging her to relax and assuring her that I would never hurt her. I told her, any time she wanted me to stop, I would. Ruth told me she knew and that she wasn't made of cotton wool either. She assured me she that could take as much as I could give.

I grinned and pushed harder. Suddenly, my dick found headway and I slipped in easily and penetrated my lover through to the hilt in one simple motion. We both smiled broadly and we started to move, slowly at first and increased our pace until we were both thrusting our hips at one another as hard and fast as we could manage, before collapsing after we climaxed together. I removed my softening cock from her vagina and slid the condom off and tied it up. Ruth took the opportunity to rush off to the loo. I replaced her in the en suite when she had finished and a couple of minutes later we were spooning under the sheets.

After 20 minutes or so we were ready to go again. This time we kept it slow all the way through until the crescendo. It was the best sex I had ever had, by a long way. By a very long way. Judging by Ruth's reaction, her squeals of pleasure and moans, desperate melding of lips and groins, plus her post-coital cuddles and embraces, gave every indication that she too was satisfied with our initial coupling. We made love twice more before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

We slept late and, after using another condom, we showered ourselves clean and fresh. We had missed the hotel breakfast sitting and had to walk into town for an all-day breakfast in late-morning daylight. We spent a couple of happy hours in the local library, quietly reading and relaxing in close company, basking in the sunshine of our smiles, smiles that we couldn't wipe off our faces. Ruth wore my earrings all day, they looked so good on her.

Mid afternoon we were back in the room and enjoying one another's bodies again. We were very relaxed and made gentle unhurried love for a couple of hours. Another warm shower and I put on my suit again while Ruth changed into her little black dress, she was absolutely stunning.

We fucked again, this time fully clothed. We cleaned up as best we could and went down to dinner.

The dance band from the previous night had a night off, and were replaced by a jazz ensemble, playing fast and slow numbers and again we enjoyed dancing the night away. By now everyone staying at the hotel seemed to accept us as an old familiar married couple of at least a year's duration and that our love for each other must be keeping us so young looking. We danced together and were separately asked by a number of guests to dance with them. Tonight we felt so much more relaxed, and happily enlarged our dance cards for the evening, hardly getting a chance to sit one out except during band refreshment breaks.

When we got to the room, we were drunk with love, not with alcohol and made love another four times before dropping off close to dawn. We used our last condom in the shower in the morning just before the rush to check out. Sometimes optimism reaps its rewards. We had spent a couple of beautiful days and pleasurable nights and we each acknowledged to the other that we were now definitely a couple who were deeply in love with each other. The only problem my acceptance by her parents, particularly her mother.

Chapter 4. Love and life

Ruth's parents held a special party for her, on the Saturday night following her birthday, put on at her house. They erected a marquee in the garden, housing a buffet followed by a disco and light show. It was mostly for family and close friends, which included her best pal Carol. Ruthie invited me as her special guest. I had met her parents a couple of times in the preceding weeks, but I wasn't completely comfortable with them.

Her father was quite a gentleman and shook hands formerly and we retired after my first dinner there to his study for a couple of stiff drinks and a subtle grilling of who I was and what I did. It appears that I was the first man she had brought home to meet the parents. However, he was very civil with me and insisted I call him George and he maintained calling me Marcus. Ruth's mother barely exchanged a word with me and all through the meal kept bringing up the attributes of young and suitable male acquaintances, some cousins and even sons of her friends, what they were up to and their future prospects.

Before her birthday party, Ruth had pre-warned me that her mother would probably do everything to keep us apart. She suggested we should just go with the flow, it was just for the one night and we had the rest of our lives to be together if we wanted.

At the party I seemed to be surrounded from the outset by a bevy of young girls to dance with, including her friend Carol. She told me while we danced that she had decided not to invite Bob, although I was aware from various conversations with him that they were seeing a lot of each other.

Ruth was similarly surrounded by a long line of young eligible lads who kept her busy dancing the night away. Ruth and I barely exchanged a glance all evening until midnight. Then we sneaked away individually by prior arrangement and met in the lane outside her parents' house, got into my newish almost respectable car and had a cuddle for just a few minutes. Ruthie guessed we might only get away with our little bit of freedom for about that long.

When we were happy to go back, I asked her to stay seated while I ran around to open the door for her, as any gentleman would, and hand her out of the car. She was wearing a beautiful loose and flowing dark blue silk dress with a revealing neckline that showed off her bust to perfection. Ruth looked like a princess with her blond hair up high and diamond drops from her ears and a glittering gold and diamond necklace. As I handed her out of her seat I dropped down on one knee and proposed marriage to her, handing her an opened box with an engagement ring perched on a tiny velvet pillow.

She said "Yes!" without hesitation and I put it on her, a perfect fit, thanks to me tracing her grandmother's ring a couple of days earlier. It was only a tiny diamond chip in the narrow gold band but it had cost me every penny of the savings I had left after buying my car.

I was very apologetic about the size of the diamond and admitted to Ruth that I had spent every penny I had to get the best I was able to afford. I couldn't help but recognise that it was a smaller stone even than the smallest diamond in the cluster in her earrings. My angel Ruthie kissed me deeply and said the earrings had been her grandmother's on her father's side and she had loved her so much she knew that if she were still alive she would have loved to have met the man who claimed her heart. Ruth then unhooked her earrings and, having no pockets, asked me to hold onto them in my pocket.

I assured her that I was in no hurry to marry her, that she should finish college and I would earn and save as much money as I could as a deposit on a house where we could live together and have a family when she was ready. I said I would put off my plans to share a flat with Bob and stay on in my cheap digs for now and she could stay with her parents.

Ruth kissed me and said she would marry me any day I wanted. She kissed her brand new ring, then took it off and put it back in the box, handing it back to me, saying "Just loaning it back to you for five minutes, ok? I love you!" She kissed me again and, clutching my hand, added, "Come on then," and dragged me behind her as she walked swiftly back to the marquee. I was so caught up in the moment, I even forgot to lock my damned car!

When we got back to the marquee, we were met by a bunch of people who were out looking for us. They tore Ruth away from me and a number of lads held me at the entrance while they waited for instructions what to do with me, from her mother I think. It looked to me like I was going to take a beating, but if any girl was worth it, my Ruthie certainly was. Separated from me, Ruth immediately marched up to the disc jockey and told him to turn off the music before she grabbed the microphone and called out to her guests.

"Hello everyone, can I just say a few words to thank you all for coming to my best birthday party ever?"

The lads holding me shuffled just inside the tent to hear and see what was happening and naturally I was dragged inside the entrance with them. Ruthie was masterful at the microphone. She thanked her dad for putting on her special birthday party, then her mum, who organised all the refreshments and flowers and her beautiful new dress. She led the applause as her parents took their bows and everyone crowded nearer the makeshift stage. Then she thanked the disco guy, for another round of clapping. She didn't forget the caterers either, who were still there serving drinks and clearing away the late supper. They had a chance to bow and have cheerful merry guests slap them on their backs.

Then she called on me by name to come up onto the stage. The guys around me looked at one another, uncertain of what to do at this turn of events. Ruth shouted out again into the gloom, asking me to come forward, insisting "Now!"

The guys looked at each other still wondering what to do. Meanwhile around us other guests were gossiping among themselves as to who this stranger, who was clearly a personal guest of Ruth, was. Once it was clear that I was the only stranger around, they began to urge me to go up to the stage. So the guys holding me had no choice but to let me go.

I walked up to the stage and as soon as Ruth saw me coming, she introduced me, "This is Mark Newlands, my very special guest tonight," and, as I stood next to her, she announced, "I believe that Mark has something he wanted to ask me in front of all my family and friends. I wonder what it could be he wants to ask?"

This prompted a murmur around the audience.

She handed me the microphone and showed me where to press to get it to work once I was ready. She mouthed "I love you, Mark."

So I got down on one knee, offered her the ring and repeated my proposal through the microphone. Ruth was a consummate actress and feigned surprise, putting her hands to her throat in a theatrical manner before allowing me to put the ring on her finger and announcing "Yes!" to all and sundry as firmly as she could. Ruth threw her arms around me and kissed me royally to the applause of, well nearly, everyone in the marquee.

So the deed was done and, as her official fiancé, we stepped down from that stage and danced the next half dozen dances as a couple. Then she danced with her dad while I danced with her tearful mum.

We danced together some more and were worn out by the time everybody had left as the rosy fingers of dawn percolated into the tent and the exhausted disco guy finally packed his gear away. We had our final kiss of the night next to my car in the deserted lane and Ruth said I should grab some sleep during the day and get my arse back there by tea time so we could meet her parents properly as her official fiancé. I had become accustomed to having my life organised by Ruth, although of course that finally came to an end over a year ago now. However, back to my story.

That evening, in Mr Edmondson's study, I formerly asked George for Ruth's hand, saying that it was important to us both that we had her parents' blessing. I made it clear that we were planning on having a long engagement until she had finished college. In the meantime I said I was saving up to be able to have a deposit for a small starter home of our own as soon as we were married. I think he was surprised to hear how much I could earn labouring plus the boot money that I got cash in hand from playing at my low level of semi-pro football. I told him of my plan to try and get a scaffolding job as the money and opportunities to work were so much better. I had already obtained a brochure from the local tech that had courses on scaffolding so I would be in a good position to secure a job in a year's time. I think he was impressed overall and, to be honest, we actually got on well with each other over the next few years. I think he appreciated that I was always doing my best for my wife and family.

Ruth's mother, well we never really got on, I didn't have the right accent for a start. I think she firmly believed that Ruth could do so much better. In a way I guess I agreed with her, but I did everything I could to deserve th love of my better half. In the end her mother got her wish, although it wasn't until long after her death, that I finally got out of Ruth's life.

I was regularly invited to tea over the next couple of years, although her mother never seemed pleased to see me.

Ruth and I went out together as often as we could, whilst not being too extravagant, trying to save as much as we could towards our first house together. Although we kept our individual bank accounts separate, we did set up a joint savings account in which I made a deposit each week, depending on how much overtime I did, and she deposited her birthday and Christmas money into it, while she was still studying.

1...45678...11