Lucky Nephew

Story Info
Young man ties up and gags his aunt and neighbor.
1.8k words
3.7
97.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been years since I had been in my hometown. The death of my favorite uncle brought me back. Uncle Charlie was a character and his sudden death caught many people by surprise. he had a massive heart attack in bed and he was sixty-nine.

At the gathering after the funeral Roxy Hart, a 5'7", Barbie doll faced gorgeous, 54-year-old, who looked about fifteen years younger, with high cheekbones a strong chin, big almond shaped hazel eyes, thick curly shoulder length flaming-red hair and a very shapely 38GG-26-40 hourglass figure that her black knit dress, nude contro ltop pantyhose and 4" black spiked high heels showed off generously sat next to me on the living room couch and made small talk. She was my best friend's mother and my first childhood crush. Roxy was an original MILF and in almost all of my childhood wet dreams.

The affair thankfully came to an end and I stayed behind my uncle's house to clean-up and officially meet his fourth wife, like I said earlier Charlie was a real character, and to my surprise she was his best looking bride of the lot and all of his wives were buxom and gorgeous. My new Aunt Jenny, a 5'4", well-tanned, centerfold gorgeous, 47-year-old, with high cheekbones, big doe shaped bright blue eyes, thick just below her shoulders curly platinum-blonde hair, and a firm, but overripe 34EE-24-36 hourglass figure that her black dress almost looked painted on, truly made me proud of my deceased uncle, he had taste. She was an absolute doll and insisted that I stay with her, since she had so much to do and wanted to hear old Charlie stories, although secretly thought that wasn't a good idea.

Well the next day I went up to the attic to start my chores and hoped Charlie's old magazine collection was there, as kids we called him the Porno King, and was pleased to see ten cardboard boxes filled with magazines that went from the Betty Page years to Darla Crane and old detective magazines that went from the early 60s to the late 90s. I felt so naughty and yet happy at the same time! I quickly opened a box filled with old detective magazines.

He was a true bondage fan and turned me and my friends on to bondage and other fetishes. Charlie took me to a stripclub when I turned eighteen, and used to take a bunch of us to the drive-in theater to watch X-rated movies. Charlie corrupted a lot of teenage boys and we spent a little too much time in his corner store in the magazine section and were pleased to find out he had even better stuff in the backroom for his special customers. He used the store as a front for his bookie operation and was known to dabble in minor crime. I thought I was king; working in his store was my first real job and I saw more than a teenager was supposed to. He went as far as selling foreign pornography, the stuff that wasn't allowed to be sold in the U.S.

"Oh my God!" Roxy came up the stairs!

I was so embarrassed, but my thick 7" penis struggled in my cut-off shorts, between the magazine collection and the gorgeous buxom redhead my mind was trapped in a world of pure sin! All 5'9" of my well-tanned and toned 155 pound frame became stiff as my still youthful face turned a few shades of beet red. My big baby blue eyes took in every curve and swell of the gorgeous redhead's curvaceous figure, that her tight black spandex sports bra, shiny red spandex pants and white sneakers looked painted on.

I stood in silence as she opened an old detective magazine. She then picked up a few more magazines that all had bound and gagged women on the glossy covers.

"Where is the kinkier stuff?" Roxy asked.

"I just got up here." I blushed.

"Oh my goodness how you kids would sneak up here." Roxy smiled as she opened a box. "I don't know how many times Bobby snuck one of these under his mattress."

"You knew?" I was rather stunned.

"Oh you guys used to tie up and gag poor Tammy and Sue up so often they could have been bondage models by thirteen." Roxy kidded me. "I was always a little jealous though.'

"Jealous?" I asked, feeling harder than ever, since my nasty divorce two years earlier I hadn't been able to enjoy sex too often.

"Oh to be young again and play those cops & robber games, or be an Indian tied to a tree or your favorite spies, where you would interrogate Sue even though she was gagged with a bandana." Roxy had a better memory than I thought.

"We're never too old to play those games." I blurted, thinking below the belt instead of above my shoulders.

"That could be fun." Roxy smiled.

I scratched my thick clean-cut sandy-brown hair as she went down the stairs after inviting to her house for a cook-out. I could hardly wait to go.

I was rather disappointed; half of the neighborhood was in Roxy's backyard that night. I had hoped for a little naughty fun only to be part of a Walton family moment, complete with grieving widow in a lawn chair. I played the good neighbor and even helped work the grill. Finally at 11:00 it was just Roxy, Aunt Jenny and me. I still felt uncomfortable. I had hoped for a one on one bondage session and instead had to deal with Uncle Charlie's upset widow.

"So when is Pat going to tie us up?" Aunt Jenny looked around the yard. "It is getting late Roxy."

You could have knocked me over with a feather!

"Pat why don't you go upstairs and call us when you're ready." Roxy suggested.

I bolted up the stairs as if I were a kid on Christmas morning! Sure enough Roxy had gotten a few things together, there were two 3" wide rolls of white stretchy medical tape, 50' of white clothesline, two 4" wide ace bandages, and a few old pairs of pantyhose on her queen sized bed with a leopard print spread on it!

"Roxy!" I called out from the top of the stairs. "Where is the stuff?"

"I guess I forgot to put the stuff out." Roxy went along with the ploy.

She got to the top of the stairs and I grabbed her from behind! Before she could warn Jenny, I had stuffed a worn black panty girdle in her luscious mouth and wrapped an ace bandage over her full red lips four times! I taped her well-manicured hands behind her back and marched her into her bedroom and on her giant bed that could be doubled as a playground. I taped her pencil thin ankles together, (and wondered how such dainty ankles could support so much woman). By taping her hands behind her back, he enormous natural wonders even looked bigger, which didn't seem possible, another inch or more on her massive bustline and she would the world would have too more planets in the galaxy. She struggled on the bed and pretended to be a captured damsel-in-distress. I ran a hand across her firm round spandex clad bottom and felt a hardness in my denim cut-offs.

"Roxy!" Jenny called from the foot of the stairs. "Did Pat find the medical tape I brought to the house?"

"Where did you leave it?" I asked, lying through my teeth. "May-be you know where it is?"

Roxy meowed through her panty girdle stuffed mouth that tasted of her own womanly juices. She rocked on her own bed as I smacked her bottom a few times then went into the hallway when I heard the highheeled footsteps heading up the stairs. I could wait to bind and gag the buxom platinum-blonde Dolly Parton look-a-like, who looked extra special in her silver spandex halter top, shiny white spandex pants and 5" silver pumps, that she must have put on while I was restraining her ultra-buxom friend.

I grabbed her from behind and jammed a red panty girdle in her willing mouth, that I dug out of Roxy's hamper and then taped her dainty hands behind her back with her own 3" wide white stretchy medical tape! She meowed through her support brief packed mouth as I guided her to the bedroom and pushed her onto the bed next to the trussed up ultra-buxom redhead! I soon taped her dainty highheeled ankles together and smacked her perfect spandex covered bumcheeks! She was more animated than Roxy as I spanked her bottom and rolled her on her back so I could admire her huge natural wonders, or were they?

Roxy struggled like Lois Lane did in the old Superman shows, and boy did she look hot doing it! I had to use the bathroom to relieve myself and not to urinate either! When I returned the two bound and gagged buxom beauties were pressed together, not that their ample bosoms would allow them to get too close although they seemed to be enjoying themselves! I sat in a chair and watched them purr, struggle and even orgasm for about fifteen minutes! They tried to kiss through their ace bandage covered mouths and Roxy's tiny blood-red nipples pressed through her black sports bra!

I spanked the two buxom beauties and even fondled their ample spandex covered bosoms, (thinking Frederick's of Hollywood should be calling these two MILFs to model for them), for another twenty minutes, stopping to take care of something long and hard in my tightie whities!

I went to untie the two women but they both meowed loudly and nodded 'No!'. It was then time for another hard spanking and more breasts fondling! By 12:30 I was exhausted!

Roxy was soaked in sweat and the front of her spandex pants had a huge wet spot in between her well-toned spandex clad legs, even her bum crack was damp!

Jenny was just as wet and excited! The white spandex pants did nothing to conceal her clean shaven vulva or ass crack, in fact she had a tattoo of a black cat on her left buttock for me to admire.

I finally removed Roxy's gag.

"Can't we stay like this until morning?" She asked, panting like a schoolgirl on her first date!

It was a request I could not refuse. I gagged her with a pair of old pantyhose so she could stay restrained and breathe easier. I tried to do the same thing for Jenny, but she insisted on a pair from the hamper! I made sure the crotch area went in her willing mouth first.

I slept in my jockey shorts in between two of the world's most beautiful and well-endowed women on Roxy's bed. A few times long red or pink fingernails stroked the front of my underpants, before the sun rose.

It was a great way to start a new relationship with my gorgeous aunt and sexy neighbor.