Lucky Number Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you wanted?" she teased, tongue barely touching his skin and circling the tip.

"Yes."

"You want my wet tongue to roll over your shaft and slide in and out?"

"You know I do."

"You want to cum in my mouth?" she questioned.

"Oh fucking yes I do."

"Say please then," she demanded.

"Pleeease," he pleaded as her tongue still trickled over the tip.

"Say it like you fucking mean it!"

"Yes please!" he nearly shouted this time. "I want you to fuck my cock with your fucking mouth!"

But before he could even finish his sentence she took the entire shaft into her mouth, pushing him all the way into the back of her throat. He moaned again and closed his eyes to take in all of the sensations he was feeling. Her wet lips wrapped around his cock, each dip to the base he felt hit her walls; her cheek, her tongue, her throat and felt his foreskin peel back in a pool of her spit. Each pull outwards she sucked in, bringing the skin up for shelter and applying pressure to the tip of his hard cock. She kept going, never stopping to re-adjust her pace. Steadily, she created a perfect balance of sucking and licking, all the while still moving her hand alongside her mouth to create a double rim of pressure. Twice she pulled off his cock only to dive back in, devouring him with her warm, wet mouth and stroking him firmly. Each time she flattened her tongue on the head of his cock, he thought excitedly of ramming it into her pussy. Still she pressed on, rolling her wet lips along the shaft, up to the top and then with the tip of her tongue gently rimming the area where the shaft and head meet. The sensation and intensity was so fierce he thought he might burst. He wanted to be inside her, in the depths of her cavernous hole and in the warmth of her juices. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, knelt down next to her and with a loud grunt he pushed her up off the floor with one hand and threw her onto her back. She let out a cry, surprised by the sudden movement.

"I want you so bad I might just fucking explode," he responded to her shaken expression.

They were kissing again wildly, pulling each others' hair, and rolling around on the carpet. Their legs entangled and hands rubbing every piece of skin. He tried to pull down the straps of her dress but with such force that it just tore right off. Her left tit popped right out and he dove for it, sucking her nipple, biting the flesh and coming back up for air. He turned to the other strap, she flashed him a look of encouragement and he reached down and ripped it off exposing her full chest. He dove down again, grasping and sucking and licking and fondling her vigorously. He moved across her breast, her neck and her lips. She was right back to that feeling, breathing heavily and body tingling. She spread her legs open and he thrust his heavy cock deep into her pussy. They both cried out as she wrapped her legs around his body, her feet pushing his ass into a deeper thrust. He glided easily inside of her, each plunge driving his body into her and simultaneously rubbing her clit. As she became more aroused he got harder, their bodies in tune and moving in unison. He could feel his cock sloshing around her pussy, hitting the walls of her body with every advance. He closed his eyes and envisioned her pussy around his cock: its flesh massaging the tip and nerves at the base of the crown; pulling his foreskin back and forth and grinding his shaft into its walls. It was all he could do to try to hold on.

He moved even faster now, fucking her harder. As he pushed his cock hard into her, he felt the muscles inside of her begin to contract. Without any control they gripped onto his cock and then released, and then gripped hard and then released. The added pressure sent him into delirium and he started quivering. She screamed passionately and burst into an immaculate procession of multiple orgasms and he, feeling her warm sap slide down the side of his shaft, exploded inside of her as his body shivered in release. He roared in ecstasy and buried his face into her chest. She held onto him as they both shook, breathing heavily still and beads of sweat rolling off his face.

He wrapped his arms around her, embracing her. She ran her fingers through his hair, blew a cool wind towards his face and kissed his head. He looked up at her, those beautiful green eyes, and leaned in for a kiss; soft and wet. She dropped her head back to the floor and exhaled as he collapsed onto her chest and caressed her body. Jimmy Vaughan's Dengue Woman Blues played in the background.

"Lucky number seven," she thought to herself. "Now that will cure the blues."

12