Lucky Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like an eternity before she stopped orgasming, but she recomposed herself quickly with an unbelievable desire to fuck him like she had never fucked a man before. She undressed him and then bent before his distorted cock and began to kiss his balls and suck them into her sweet lips. She kissed up his shaft, covering each fragment of skin with tiny wet kisses. She caressed his shaft tenderly feeling the insistent throbs, then ran her tongue up and down the shaft so lightly that she barely touched him. She listened to him moan helplessly. When she finally took him into her mouth he was shivering and moaning uncontrollably. She sucked and bobbed her head up and down his shaft until she felt the insistent throbs become spasms and she tasted pre cum. She squeezed the tip until the throbs stopped. She knew a little about how to stop premature ejaculation. He gasped in appreciation.

" I want you... Inside me... I'm aching for you to fuck me... I mean make love to me."

He silently took her in his arms and kissed her sweetly spread her legs and she grabbed his thick cock and ran guided the tip to the front of her panties and then rubbed it against her sopping wetness. She shivered as her clit tingled beneath his thick flesh and then slid the panties aside and passed his cock over her slick wet shaved pussy until she began to cum again. She guided his cock to her aching opening and he leant against her and slid the tip inside her. A warm spurt of cum squirted from her she was so excited and lunged forward to take more of him into her and he pressed his thick hard cock inside her until she felt his swollen balls touch her panties and his cock throb deep inside her. They held together without moving and kissed as tenderly as the first time.

" I love you Honey, I've never felt like this with any woman before. I've never found anyone I wanted like I want you. I love you."

Before she could answer he began to move his cock in and out of her and she gyrated to meet his gentle movements that grew in intensity until she was shivering with lust she bucked and he slid his hand beneath her ass and cupped them as his thrusts became hard and fast and deep and she began to cum repeatedly again. She loved clitoral orgasms but penetration vaginal orgasms were her favourite. Sometimes she had both. They twisted into all manner of positions her long legs pushed aside like a rag doll as he took her time and time again and brought her to orgasm. Finally h she rolled over and crouched in doggie position and he stood at the edge of the bed gazing at her ass. He paused to kiss her sweet ass for a moment then entered her from behind sliding her panties aside.

"Your ass is so beautiful. I can't last any longer." He shouted.

" Mmmmmm Yes! Fuck me! Cum in me! fill my hot pussy with your cream."

She had only moments to wait when his cock began to throb he reached around and manipulated her clit to another orgasm. Her pussy contracted around his ever-swelling cock and then as she screamed he exploded in her. They collapsed on the bed her face down on a pillow him on her back his cock deep inside her throbbing and spurting. He kissed at her neck and she turned to kiss his lips revelling at the waves of pleasure that filled her senses with endorphins. Shaking with pleasure with every throb and sticky spurt that erupted inside her.

It was over a week before honey returned to her own apartment. The world had changed she didn't know why but she had fallen in love with this older man. Sure he was rich, sure he was nice but she didn't know why she was so attracted to him. Anyway she didn't care. He was tender, loving and so exciting in bed. She slid on her gold and pink panties the ones he had given her first. She had washed them and this was the first time she had worn them since that first night. She looked at herself in the mirror. They were lucky panties after all. She reached for the phone as she felt the wetness seep though the panties again.

"James is that you darling. I'm wearing them again and I'm sooooooo horny...." She touched herself as she spoke to him.

12