Lucky Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff started thrusting harder, taking her ass like it was a pussy. Angela just moaned and kept talking dirty. He pumped into her, holding her cute butt in his hands. He bit her shoulder again and she came unglued. He exploded right after her, pumping her ass full of his seed, loving the way she gave it up to him so easily, so generously.

She was so his.

Jeff shook his head. He had to get this thinking straight. Angela was the perfect lover and he loved her to death, but she was his sister. There was no future in this. His sister wanted his babies and he wasn't the man to give them to her. Even if he wanted kids, which he hadn't given any thought to at all, they were siblings. There had to be laws about it, he was reasonably sure. Consanguinity laws had been on the books for years in just about every civilized country for a reason. Would any child of theirs even be normal?

Jeff held his sister close, his cock still buried in her ass. "She doesn't talk about it, either. We both know this can't be," he reminded himself. He closed his eyes, his heart being squeezed in his chest. He didn't want to leave his Angie Bean. He would have to. He had a busy career in New Orleans. She had to return to her job as a teacher in a couple of days. His return flight was scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. He had no idea how he would leave her, but it was something he would just have to suck up and do, even if killed him.

They showered. They had sex again, then slept in each other's arms. They made love again in the morning. They wrapped up their remaining business after a light breakfast. As they were putting away the various documents, Jeff suddenly surprised Angela by taking her in his arms and kissing her, before hugging her tightly.

"Angela, I packed my suitcase. My flight leaves in a couple of hours, I need to head to the airport." He held her tight, not allowing her to pull away and see his face. His eyes were tightly closed, his face anguished. In his mind, he begged to her to ask him to stay.

Angela felt her heart lurch. She hadn't allowed herself to think of anything beyond the moment for the last several days. It had never occurred to her that Jeff would leave. She had this crazy idea that he would move back to Ohio and live with her here. She gulped, her throat burning as tears she fought to hold back filled her eyes. She swallowed hard, then said, "Of course, Jeff. Do you need a ride to the airport?"

Jeff gritted his teeth. She was taking this so calmly! Had he just been a convenient dick to her? "No, I have an Uber coming, it should be here any minute." His head fell to the shoulder that he had bitten so many times the night before. He inhaled her scent, smelling her shampoo and her own Angela smell that was all hers. He wanted to remember it, imprint her smell on him so that he would never forget it. He found his voice and asked, "Are you going to be okay? If the lawyers have more questions, just tell them to call me. You'll be busy with school, you don't need to take on any remaining stuff alone."

Angela squeezed her eyes shut tight, willing the dumb tears away. "I'm going to be fine, Jeff. Having you here has been great. Just really ... great." She wanted to die, she sounded so lame and she knew it. She pulled away and started putting some dishes in the dishwasher, keeping her face away from his gaze as she fought for control.

Jeff turned and left the kitchen. He went to the guest room and grabbed his remaining toiletries and shoved them into their case, then shoved them into his one piece of luggage. He swore softly at his closed suitcase. He detested the sight of it. He had quietly done his laundry yesterday, so at least he wouldn't be lugging home dirty clothing. He pulled it out to her living room just in time to get the message that his Uber was here.

He found his sister in the kitchen. "Hey Angie Bean, my ride is here." His sister willing walked into his embrace, then pulled away and grabbed her coat. She followed him out the door, then stood on her top step as he walked to his cab. He was half-way to the car when he turned to look back at her. She stood there, stoic and silent. She smiled and gave him a little wave.

Time stood still.

Angela watched Jeff watching her. Inside, her mind was screaming at him. "SAY SOMETHING," she willed her bother to say something, anything. She would let him go if that's what he wanted, but she wished with all of her being that he would remain here in Ohio. All she needed was one word from him and she would be in his arms, begging him with all her might not to leave.

Jeff opened his mouth, then closed again. He smiled in return, then spun around and headed towards the Uber car waiting for him. He put his suitcase in the trunk, then got in the back. He looked back at Angela. She was crying. He waved as the car pulled away, taking him away.

Once he was gone, Angela got on with the business of grieving. She grieved the loss of her parents, as well as the loss of her lover. They had a couple of strained phone calls to talk about the estate. They didn't talk about what happened between them. Angela would clutch at the phone, desperate to ask him to come back or to offer to fly down there for a visit, but she didn't. Her brother had been there for her at the lowest, weakest moment of her life. She wasn't going to repay him now by clinging.

Weeks flew by. Life went on. School resumed and her students noticed no change in her behavior. She taught high school creative literature and she loved it. There were some terrible papers turned in, sure. But when someone applied themselves and started to share her passion for reading and writing, that was her happy place.

She had noticed she was more tired in the evenings, barely keeping her eyes open as she graded papers. She slept through the weekends, taking lots of naps. She forced herself to keep active and did the best she could to go on living. She owed it to herself and to her parents. Angela supposed when the time was right, she would get back into dating. There were a couple of men at work who had asked her out more than once. She wasn't so naïve as to think that all men were like Steve.

Then one morning, she was standing at the head of her class, lecturing, when the world spun and she fainted. She opened her eyes to see her confused, concerned students looking back at her. Her boss was equally concerned and sent her straight to employee health. She submitted urine and bloodwork for the usual tests, even though she kept telling everyone that it was nothing. She had just been a little tired lately.

The doctor, a middle-aged man with a kind face, walked into the room and sat down in the chair next to her. "Ms. Johnson," he said, using the married name she had kept as it would have been a pain in the ass to change it everywhere." We've run some basic tests and I think I know what your problem is."

Angela gasped. "There's a problem? I mean, I know I shouldn't skip breakfast but ..." Her voice trailed off as the doctor continued to grin at her. "What?"

The doctor smile grew even bigger. "My dear, you're pregnant. You're going to have a baby."

12