Lucky's Lucky Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Setting the record straight before getting down to business.
5.4k words
4.79
46.5k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syri07
Syri07
70 Followers

I felt like I was on cloud nine.

Back at the bar now, doing shots of Tequila with Lucky and her friends, I couldn't help but marvel at the fact that this woman, the same woman I'd been secretly lusting after for what seemed like so long, could actually be into me. I was closing in on my thirty-eighth birthday and Lucky was easily ten years my junior. I couldn't believe how I'd lucked out (no pun intended).

But, then again, I was probably jumping ahead of myself. I learned quickly just how playful and flirty she was. Perhaps, it was just wishful thinking. Perhaps, she was just being kind, not wanting me to feel left out among a group of people who had, no doubt, known each other for years. What could she possibly want from me?

She turned then and, noticing my thoughtful expression, wagged a thin finger in my face.

"Hey, what's all this about?"

"Just thinking," I replied, rolling my beer bottle between my hands.

"Thinking... Why?"

It was such an odd question that I couldn't help laughing. Yeah, I liked her. More and more as we polished off a couple more rounds of drinks.

An hour later and I was feeling pleasantly numb. Not drunk, but...hazy. It felt good and I was in good company. I couldn't remember the last time I'd been so relaxed. Lucky made it easy and her friends were just as entertaining as she. I found myself laughing and talking with them as if we were old pals.

At some point, her hand found its way to my knee and for a moment I sat staring at the vision of her slender, almost copper-colored fingers on my leg. It sent a jolt right through me. On impulse, I slid my hand over hers and she turned to wink at me, a soft lazy grin dancing across her face, forming shallow laugh lines around her wonderfully kissable lips.

"You drunk," she asked.

"No. Actually, I feel pretty good," I answered, giving her hand a little squeeze.

"Good, 'cuz I need to talk to you and I find that people give the most honest answers when they're half in the bag."

She turned her hand over and laced her fingers through mine. Her hand was soft, cool and a little damp from holding her beer.

"Sounds like I might be in trouble," I said, stroking her fingers lightly with my thumb. My heart fluttered, wondering what she could possibly want to talk about.

Again that smile. "No, no trouble," she said. Then, turning to the rest of the group began shooing them away. "You people need to go dance or something. I want to have a little chat with the boss man, here."

"Why?" asked Frank, a look of suspicion on his face, but Carla averted him.

"None of your damn business, Frank," she said, bluntly. "Get moving."

Without further protest the group left the table, some casting knowing glances in our direction as they headed for the bar or the dance floor.

Alone now with Lucky, my heart thudded in anticipation. Though I couldn't be sure of what she was going to say to me, merely being alone with her, or as alone with her as I was going to get in a semi-crowded bar, excited me.

"So," Lucky began, taking a sip from her beer. "I'm not imagining this? You being attracted to me, I mean."

I shook my head, squeezing her hand again. "You couldn't tell by the hole I nearly poked in your back when we were playing pool."

She laughed, that beautiful sound I'd grown to adore and without realizing it I lifted her hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of her wrist. I could smell her perfume, some soft, dark scent that tickled my senses and had me wondering if she smelled like that everywhere.

Lucky watched me with dark eyes, one corner of her mouth turned up in an endearing, lopsided grin. "In that case, there's some things I'd like to get straight if this night heads where I think it's going to head."

I nodded, my cock jumping at her words, at the possibility of spending the night with her, even though her midnight eyes were guarded as she peered at me.

"I don't do this," she said, solemnly. "I mean, Carla's little joke about how I got my nickname... that's exactly what it was- a joke. I'm not in the habit of sleeping around, especially with men that I technically used to work for." She stopped and I had the feeling she was waiting for a response from me.

"I make no assumptions about you, Lucky."

"Good, 'cuz I like you, and I'm leaning towards taking you home-"

Another excited thump inside my chest. I hoped I didn't look too eager.

"-but, I hope this isn't about fulfilling some fantasy for you."

I blinked, puzzled. "Fantasy?"

"You ever been with a black woman before?"

I shook my head.

"Ever wanted to?"

"I honestly don't think I've ever thought about it, Lucky." I was beginning to understand. She was afraid. Not of something I'd done, but of a potential something, a something that caused a dark shadow to flit across her face. In spite of her hand on my thigh, her fingers linked through mine, she was wary and apprehensive. "Look, I think I know what you're getting at here, and I won't lie and tell you I haven't thought about what it would be like...between us." Several times. "But, before tonight, I didn't know enough about you, only what I'd seen at the office. I like you. You're funny and upfront and you turn me on more than any woman I've ever known. So, if you're afraid that I only want you for your body, then you're only half right."

Her smile was much brighter this time and I watched her eyes flicker with it. "That's what I was looking for. I knew plying you with liquor was a good idea," she laughed, before leaning over and pressing her lips to mine.

I didn't move, didn't breathe, as her mouth moved against mine, just a gentle press of her full lips, not the least bit demanding and feather light. I had imagined those same lips so often that at first I was startled at actually having them so close. They were soft and smooth and deliciously warm.

Misreading my reaction, Lucky leaned back a little, that wonderful mouth just a breath away. "You gonna make me work for it?" she asked, her voice low and teasing, a quiet purr over all the commotion of the bar.

Lifting my hand, I curled it around the back of her neck and pulled her back to me, crushing her mouth against mine. She let out a startled yelp and I took the opportunity to slide my tongue between her parted lips, exploring her mouth, taking her air into my body and giving it back as my fingers twined in the soft, tight curls at the base of her neck, my tongue stroking hers. Under the sharp, almost metallic taste of beer was something much sweeter and more enticing. She tasted of honey and rain and vaguely of smoke, drawing me in deeper. I nibbled at her luscious bottom lip, committing its texture to memory, outlining the outer edge before finally pulling away, but I kept her close, my fingers moving to massage the skin under the collar of her shirt. My face was warm and flushed. I could feel my heart beating out a staccato rhythm behind my rib cage and there was a strange, hollow feeling at the pit of my stomach, a mixture of fear and excitement--fear of the unknown and excitement at the possibilities.

Lucky looked at me from beneath a fringe of long, dark lashes. She was breathing heavy and I smiled to myself, suddenly filled with a massive amount of masculine pride. If I had her panting over one kiss, I wondered what else I could have her doing before the night was through.

"Geez," she managed to mutter, her tongue snaking out to curl under her upper lip before disappearing again. "That was good. Real good."

I brushed my mouth over hers, made much more confident by the dazed look on her face and the booze humming through my veins. "I can do much better... if you'll let me," I promised, thinking that if she agreed, we were definitely stopping for coffee. I wanted to be clearheaded for this experience.

"You seem very sure of yourself, cowboy," she joked, mimicking my hold on her. She drew her nails lightly over the tender flesh between my shoulder blades, marking a hot trail that sent a pleasant tingle down my spine and directly to my groin. "I like that. So what do you have in mind?"

"Everything," I muttered, before claiming her mouth a second time.

***********

So I was taking him home. I think my body had decided it long before my head did. Saying goodbye to my friends turned into a chore. They teased us mercilessly. Carla merely sat back, a knowing smile plastered across her face. If things turned out okay, I would remember to thank her. But, at that moment, she would get nothing from me and it served her right.

We caught a cab back to my place. Cole kept his arm hooked around my waist, my body pressed flush against his in a manner that was almost possessive. He smelled good. Very male. I liked how my body fit in against him. Rarely did I feel like a small woman, but sitting like that with Cole made me feel small and, in a way, protected. We chatted idly about nothing in particular, both our minds leaping ahead to what we were both certain would happen next.

Though I hadn't been sure about it at the time, I was glad to have talked to him about my fears. I'd dated a couple white guys throughout my life and while some had treated me kindly, others looked at me as a means to an end. How many times had I heard, "I always wondered what it would be like to make it with a black girl" and I'd cringe, realizing way too late that I had unknowingly given them exactly what they were looking for. Yeah, they were interested, but not interested enough to stick around, leaving me feeling used and angry, more with myself than anyone else.

Cole seemed different, not what I had expected from our brief interactions at the office. I was assured by his words back at the bar. As assured as I was going to be, really. As they say, time would soon tell.

Arriving at my place, a renovated little brownstone on the east side, we climbed out of the cab and I began reaching into my back pocket.

"What are you doing?" Cole asked, his dark green eyes watching me suspiciously.

"Paying the fare."

"I don't think so," he said, pulling out his wallet.

"Come on. It's only a few bucks." Reaching past him to hand the cabbie my money, I was startled when Cole's large hand circled my wrist and pulled it down to his side.

"I don't think so," he said, the tone of his voice telling me that there would be no further discussion on the matter. He pulled a twenty from his wallet and handed it to the cabbie, telling him to keep the change. A strange, but not altogether unpleasant, sensation rippled through my body and I smiled inwardly.

"You're kind of an alpha, huh?" I said over my shoulder as I unlocked the door to my apartment.

"What do you mean?"

"Very take charge. I wanted to pay for the cab and you wouldn't hear of it." I laughed shortly, hitting the lights as we moved deeper into the apartment, then into the living room. "You told me 'no' and it was very final, very... 'my way or the highway'."

I looked up at him as I plopped down in the overstuffed couch and noticed a slight blush coloring his cheeks as he took off his coat and settled in beside me.

"Sorry if I offended you," he muttered.

"You didn't offend me at all. I liked it. I'm kind of an alpha myself, but I like passing the reins every once and a while. I noticed you were like that at the office and I wondered if you're like that about every aspect of your life." I elbowed him playfully in the ribs as I said the last part, enjoying the very masculine sound of his laughter.

We sat in silence for a few moments, enjoying one another's company. When the silence grew to be too much for me, when I couldn't decide whether to crawl into his lap now or later, I got up and moved to the entertainment stand. I selected one of my favorite c.d.'s and pressed play. Soon, James Morrison's raspy voice was crooning through my apartment, his bluesy sound settling my rapidly beating heart.

"That's nice," Cole said, when I was sitting beside him once more.

"Yeah, I like it," I replied, throwing my legs over his lap as if I'd done it a million times before.

A minute or two passed and I watched him reach down and begin to unlace my shoes. I'd never had a man take my shoes off for me and not knowing what to say, I did as I normally do in situations where I don't know exactly what to do, but I feel something should be said. I made a joke. "There goes that alpha again."

He chuckled, sliding off both my shoes and socks and setting them on the floor.

"Can't help it. Something about a beautiful woman with her legs in my lap makes me want...to do things." He looked up at me, his fingers massaging my calves through my jeans and there was no mistaking the heat in his eyes. They were cloudy now, still green, but a little gray had seeped into them, reminding me of those strange spring thunderstorms we had back home. I felt my breath catch in my throat. He seemed a little dangerous now, not in the way that made me think I would be calling the cops or crying in the shower when the night was through. It was different. Seeing his lust for me so plain, so honest, in his eyes made me feel like I was stepping into something new, going somewhere I'd never been before and I was both afraid and excited. I licked my suddenly dry lips.

"You're beautiful. You know that?" he muttered, smoothing his palms along my thighs.

My hips moved of their own accord, arching against his searching fingers. I bit back the groan rising in my throat when his hands slid under my shirt and circled my waist, pulling me in closer to him.

"You don't have to say those things. You're already in. You've earned your brownie points for the night." I teased, feeling lightheaded and it had nothing to do with the alcohol.

"I mean it, Lucky," he said, lifting me as if I weighed nothing and settling me over his knees so that my thighs were bracing his. "I've been wanting to tell you, but I never got the opportunity." His hands began kneading my lower back, effortlessly seeking out the tense muscles there and I could have melted.

I lifted my arms and rested them on his shoulders, wallowing in the feel of it all. My temperature was starting to climb, radiating outward from between thighs, wherein lay the very core of my growing inferno. I was already wet and I wondered vaguely, stupidly, if he could feel my heat through both our layers of clothing .

"I like that."

"What," I said, dumbly, my head cocked slightly to the side, my eyes closed.

"That little cooing sound you're making. Let's me know I'm doing something right and it's so sexy."

I hadn't been aware of making any noise at all and I felt a little embarrassed. I opened my eyes to look down at him. He looked relaxed, like he was thoroughly enjoying himself, even though we still had all our clothes on and he was only massaging me. I could smell his cologne, dark and heady, mingling with a scent that was pure male, pure Cole.

Before I'd even thought to do so, I leaned down to kiss him, plunging my tongue between his welcoming lips. His hands slid higher up my back, pressing me closer. He kissed me in the same rough manner he'd used at the bar, sucking and nibbling at my lips until both sets began to tingle and throb. I raked my fingers through his silken hair, opening my mouth to his hungry assault, feeling my nipples harden under my shirt. I could feel Cole's cock pushing at me through the rough fabric of his jeans He swallowed the moan I released into his mouth. I was panting when I finally managed to pull myself away.

"Would you like to see my bedroom?"

***********

I didn't get the coffee I had wanted, but the make-out session on Lucky's couch got my blood pumping enough to sober me up. I was thrilled to be kissing her, to be holding her so close. It was all I could do not to rip off her shirt. I'd been a gentleman up until this point, but I didn't know how much longer that would last.

She led me to her room in silence, her fingers clutching mine. I wondered if she could feel the slight tremor there, how I was aching to touch her, to taste her bare flesh.

Once inside, she didn't bother to shut the door, but instead sauntered over to the bed. She flicked on a small lamp and it's dim illumination cast her in pale light and shadow. Somewhere along the way, when I wasn't paying attention, most likely too busy thinking of all the wonderful things I wanted to do to her, she'd unbuttoned her shirt. It hung loose around her shoulders, framing her gently sloping stomach and lean waist, accentuating the wide flare of her hips and offering me a great view of her breasts. I was hypnotized, watching them rise and fall as she breathed shallowly. I heard myself groan softly as she shrugged out of the shirt, letting it pool in a puddle at her feet.

"You're the alpha here," she murmured, that feline voice floating to me across the small distance that separated us. "What happens next?'

I closed that short distance in a couple strides and she was in my arms again. I kissed her deeply, passionately, drinking her in and she looped her arms around my neck. She moaned and pressed herself against me, rubbing her stomach against my aching cock.

I slid my lips along her cheek, down the soft and fragrant line of her neck. I nipped at her shoulder, while my hands moved around her back, my fingers searching for and finally finding the tiny hooks of her bra. I felt the material loosen and Lucky stepped back, allowing the garment to fall away. I stared again at her breasts, at the honeyed cocoa mounds and their dark chocolate tips. The same honey and rain taste here, the same earthy scent. She let out a little hiss when my mouth closed around a nipple and I rolled the sensitive nub with my tongue, pulling and tugging with lips and teeth, careful not to hurt her. She arched more fully into me and I cupped a hand over her other breast, flicking my thumb across her jutting nipple. Her hands were in my hair, her nails raking along my scalp and I wrapped my arms around her waist, lifting her, taking my lips away from her breasts only long enough to plant another searing kiss on her flushed lips. I laid her on the bed.

"You're a little overdressed for this party," she said breathlessly and her voice was like warm, dark silk sliding across my skin.

"So are you, sweetheart," I replied and leaning over her I made short work of her jeans, tugging her panties along with them. They ended up in a heap with the rest of her clothes.

For a charged second or two I stood staring down at her, taking in and committing to memory every line and curve, my eyes lingering a moment at the neat little patch of dark curls at the juncture of her thighs. There were more tattoos. Although tattoos had never appealed to me, they were beautiful on her. She didn't seem so soft and pliant, just a little rough around the edges and I liked it. In addition to the tribals on her forearms, there were matching koi fish on either side of her ribs. I couldn't be sure of their colors at that point, but I didn't care. As she breathed, the fish seemed to be swimming against the backdrop of her brown flesh. In her bellybutton was another tiny silver hoop to match the ones lining her ears. *Number nine*, I thought with a smile.

"Please, don't look at me like that." Her voice was small in the quiet stillness of the bedroom and when I raised my eyes to her face once more, she had that guarded look about her.

"I love looking at you," I said. "You're absolutely gorgeous."

She had nothing to say to that. Her eyes were staring somewhere behind my shoulder, clearly avoiding my gaze. There was no mistaking the discomfort she was feeling with me standing there watching her like that. "Take off your clothes, please."

I did as instructed and soon I was lowering myself onto her. Her skin was soft and warm against my bare flesh. My cock settled comfortably between her thighs. Her arms slipped around my neck once more, but I held back when she raised up to kiss me.

Syri07
Syri07
70 Followers
12